Pete's Last Siesta? Pt. 01

Story Info
Our last siesta was unforgettable, because then he left me.
1.1k words
3.5
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of Pete's cum, after it explodes down my waiting throat in salty-sweet fat gobs, has always been what I crave for after he's done fucking my little sissy pussy...

..it's his way of reaching around the back of my head and angling his cock down my throat as he pulls my head into his groin, my nose deep in his pubes, his balls pressing against my chin, my hands on his muscular buttocks forcing him forward and into me..

..the steaming hot spunk has nowhere to go, so builds up the intensity of its flavour while my long finger-nails caress his balls until my tonsils trigger his reflex and deep deep down in my throat his cock jerks harder as I gag on his creamy jizz.

Waiting to taste that flavour was one of the reasons why I loved fucking with Pete during our afternoon siestas..and he loved the way that, even when he said there wasn't time, as he had to get to work, I could get him to linger longer by sucking his cock til hard enough that he'ld drop his suit trousers, push his tie out of the way, pull up his shirt and ram his hard cock deep into my lubed-up pussy and fuck me deep and solid while leaning his face over me so close that I could feel his unshaved chin rasping as he tongued me with the same rhythm as his moved his cock in and out of my trembling hole..Ecstasy!

..but then before cumming he'ld pull out and run for the door, fixing his shirt and tie, leaving me to finish myself off, craving for the taste and feel of his cum and having to be satisfied with licking my own cum off two fingers down my throat as my stiff clitty jerked the cum out and into my red lace knickers, the feeling of the wet lace against my swollen clitty-head helping me to get the last drop out.

..when there was time, what I liked most was when after I suck his cock hard, he lays me back on the sofa and rims me with his writhing tongue flicking in and out before his cock fucks me deep in my hole-ring..and then swallow his cum when he pulls out and shoots over my beautiful new heavy titties before moving to jerk down my throat as he massages his spunk into my nipples..

..but as there was not always time enough for a full-on fuck fest we did what we could in the time we had..I knew I was turning him on when I let my thin cotton house-coat drift open, revealing what had been bulging through that he'ld been watching grow..he'ld then quickly have a couple of fingers up my ready-lubed pussy while I took him in my mouth, my eyes closed, savouring that man-smell emanating from his bush and balls.

I took him all the way in, my nose coming to rest against his belly, feeling his prick stretch and swell in my throat. I'ld suck hard on him for a while, my tongue running over and under and slowly around the purple bulb of his dick, and then ease him out of my mouth, licking my lips, before taking him in again, looking up at him with that lust-look in my eyes that gets him writhing..

..and I can still see now how he looked at me..a knowing smile as his hands come to rest on my head, pushing his groin against my face, his cock pushing into my sweet, soft, mouth, my lips as hot and wet as the lube in my waiting pussy-hole.. he watches as I run my hands under his low-hanging balls and then round and on to his butt, splaying my hand on his butt-crack, before licking a finger and dipping it into his honey-pot asshole.

There's no resistance, I can feel him settling onto my finger, so I dip in another one, almost up to my knuckle-joint, and I finger-fuck him for a while, as we begin to build up a rhythm, meeting his thrusts with my mouth, occasionally just resting his cock in my lips while I jerk him off, before swallowing him whole again.

My head gets giddy with the sexual aroma that is rising from his meat, his hard dick straight and erect, firm and beautiful..he has his fingers firmly around my clitty-dick, and he's holding me back until he knows that I'm going to cum with him.

I reach for his balls, running my fingers down over his sleek shaft wet with my saliva..my hands find his pubes before wrapping my fingers around and squeezing the base of his throbbing organ. His cock hardens and jerks in my hand as I pump him slowly while I suck and lick..and then hold him with the tips of my fingers while my mouth moves up over his firm belly to kiss his tight little nipples..moving on up slowly til my moist tongue can slip between his lips, coiling in his mouth, writhing deep in the back of his throat...

He pulls me back down so his cock can fuck my mouth..his thighs starting to jerk, the rhythm becomes uneven, his hands are deep in my hair, gripping my head, as I hear him groan above me as he pumps me harder.

I stop to try to roll him over to stride him and fuck him, but too late..his cock pumps my mouth for a couple more moments then his body jerks, he moves his hands to pull my head tight against him, sending his prick down my throat as he cums, his balls shuddering against my chin.

I try to back off slightly or choke, as his juice gushes into my mouth but he's holding my head in place.. I swallow as much as I can before being able to pull him out as he gets limp, still stroking the pulsing cock, rubbing my fingers over the cum-covered tip and running it down the side of my face, watching him keep pulsing out his load against my cheeks, before licking it, and mouthing him once more, taking everything he's got, while he shudders and writhes against me as his cock responds to his own hot cum in my mouth.

His face against mine as he licks the cum from my cheeks, transferring his mouth to mine as he begins a long, loving, tender kiss as he moves his hand back to squeeze my own cum from my jerking clitty-dick in an orgasmic stream that he takes in his mouth still wet from my tonguing..

He knew how to make me stay hot for a siesta that lasts until dawn..

He left an hour after we last fucked..he never came back..was that was our last siesta?

Will Pete return, or must I find a new siesta-partner? more, in Part 2!