Pete's Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Pete visits Dave's mom.
1.5k words
4.33
31.4k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

Pete quite liked Dave's mom. Dave's mom was small and dark, unlike Pete's mom, but with a tight gently curvy figure. Pete thought she might have some Asian blood in her, but otherwise she looked like a western woman, maybe Italian, so he may have been wrong about that. Certainly Dave, apart from his black hair, did not take after his mother and was big enough to sexually dominate Pete's mom.

Pete was uncertain how to approach Dave's mom, but Dave had advised to 'just talk to her'. Pete didn't really know what he was meant to talk about, but he reckoned that the first step was probably to put himself in the right place.

So, Saturday, mid morning, about 10:30am he was round Dave's house ringing the doorbell.

Dave's mom, Miriam, opened the door. She was wearing a light blue and white housecoat with bare legs and her black hair in waves down onto her shoulders. She seemed surprised to see Pete.

"Dave's not here." She said.

"Oh", said Pete, "I thought he would be."

"No," said Miriam, "he went out at 9 - I thought he was with you."

"Oh." Said Pete. He didn't know what to say next, so just stood there looking lost.

"Are you ok, Pete?" Miriam said.

"I don't know," said Pete, "I thought he would be here."

Miriam looked at Pete, puzzled. He still seemed lost, a little unsure.

"Would you like to come in, Pete," she said, "I'm a bit worried about you."

Pete thought this was probably a good start, "yes," he said, "I think I'd better."

"Come through" said Miriam and led him into the lounge, "I was just going to have a coffee, would you like one?"

"Yes, please," said Pete, sitting down on the sofa and waiting until Dave's mom had come back in with two mugs of coffee. She sat across from Pete and he could not help but notice her bare knees and the shape of her legs disappearing under the housecoat.

"What's up, Pete? Is it something to do with Dave?"

Pete really wasn't sure how to progress this, but Dave had said "just talk to her", so he thought it probably best to keep on chatting and see where it went.

"Er, yes," he said, vaguely, "I think so."

Pete's face had turned red, he was genuinely feeling embarrassed, mainly because he was not sure what to say next.

Dave's Mom turned in her seat towards Pete, her housecoat climbing up to show more thigh. Pete wondered how high it might climb.

"Tell me, Pete, please."

"I don't know if I should."

Pete was looking down now, not wanting to look Dave's mom in the face, or trying to look under her housecoat.

Miriam, genuinely concerned came over to sit beside Pete on the sofa, putting a hand on his shoulder and twisting towards him, which meant that Pete had a nice view of the area between her breasts now exposed by the housecoat. They were not as large as his mom's, but they had a pleasing gentle curve and swelling beneath the housecoat. Pete could just see the frilly blue edge of the top of her bra.

"I think you should just tell me, Pete, and let me decide."

But Pete was distracted by the curve of her breast disappearing under the open top of her housecoat.

"Are you looking at my breasts, Pete?" She asked, aware that it was a rather stupid question.

"Just talk to her", Pete remembered Dave saying. Pete had not been too sure what Dave had meant, although it all sounded reasonable and a bit too easy. Now he thought he knew and, thinking about Dave's blatant sexuality with his mom, what he meant. Don't shut conversations down, be brave and open them up.

"Yes," said Pete boldly, "I like them!"

Miriam was surprised at his directness and even more surprised that it excited her slightly. It was slight enough to be interesting, not enough to shut down the situation and move away. Besides, she was concerned about Dave, and about Pete's concern about Dave.

"I expect that's normal for a young man," she said, "nothing to be upset about." She became strangely aware that she wasn't talking to Pete, but instead to herself, voicing her own reassuring thoughts out loud.

"Yes, Mrs White, I feel that I want to touch them. It's making me quite hard."

"Pete - have you got an erection?"

"Yes, Mrs White. Sorry, Mrs White"

"Oh, Pete, I really don't know what to do with you."

"Sorry, Mrs White."

"I don't really understand what's happening here, Pete. Does this have anything to do with Dave?"

"Yes, Mrs White. Sorry, Mrs White."

"Stop apologizing, Pete. It's really not helping."

"Sorry, Mrs White."

Miriam put her hand on the bulge in the front of Pete's trousers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I don't mind that you have a stiff cock, Pete. I really don't."

Miriam had intended her action to be reassuring, not sexual - at least that is what she thought she intended, just to relax him, although she was now aware that it was having the opposite effect. Pete put his hand on Mrs White's, keeping hers on the material of his trousers, and upon his stiff cock underneath.

"I like that," he said. "You're so bold," he thought to himself.

"Yes," she said, "you probably do, but I'm not sure about this at all."

"I'll tell you about Dave," Pete promised.

"Ok, Pete, if that's the way to finally unravel this, then you had better open your trousers and make yourself comfortable - but you are to tell no one else about this, including Dave, do you understand?"

Pete nodded, remembering that he had promised Dave the complete opposite, but he wasn't going to worry about that at the moment. He undid his trousers and pulling down his briefs allowed his cock to take some fresh air. It was not fully stiff, because the constraints of his trousers had stopped that but, once it was in his hand, custom and practice watched by Dave's mom soon had it standing in good health.

Miriam put her hand around the girth of it, her middle finger just touching her thumb. She moved her hand along it's length, rubbing the single eye at the end where some clear slippery precum was leaking. Now she had his cock in her hand like that, the awkward sexual tension of the situation had just dissipated. Stroking Pete's cock like that was strangely relaxing.

"That feels nice, Mrs White."

"Please Pete, while we are like this, please don't call me Mrs White. It makes me sound old enough to be your mother which, while it is true, is not something that I want to be reminded of."

"Ok, Mrs White."

"Miriam! Or Miri, if you prefer."

"Ok, Miriam."

"Do you feel relaxed enough to tell me about Dave now?"

"It makes it easier, Miri, a lot easier."

"I did not expect to be doing something like this when I woke up this morning, Pete." Miriam could not resist a small naughty giggle. "These things are funny sometimes."

Pete didn't understand what she meant, but it was relaxing having her playing with his cock like this.

"Me, neither."

"Liar," she said, "do you think about me when you masturbate at night?"

That was one of those trick questions, wasn't it? She might be offended by "Yes", but she might equally be offended by "No".

"I don't want to offend you." He answered diplomatically.

"You do, don't you, you naughty boy?" She said, her hand working harder around the head of his cock, "Now tell me about Dave. What's he up to?"

"This does make it easier," said Pete, "I'd have felt awkward before, but having your hand around my cock like this does help me to talk about it. This would be difficult otherwise. I don't think I could do it."

"For goodness sake, Pete, just tell me."

"Dave's fucking one of the moms."

"One of the boy's moms?"

Pete nodded.

Miriam stopped, her grip tightening around his cock. "Who, Pete?"

"I don't know if I should say. I don't know who ..."

"You know ... You don't know?" Miriam paused. "It's ok, Pete. I don't think I want to know. I think it is better that I don't know, but thank you for telling me."

She started working his cock again, "are you close to coming?"

"Yes, Miri, that feels so good!"

"Did you think you were going to fuck me, Pete? Was that the plan?"

Pete didn't answer, he knew she was teasing him and, as far as he was concerned, everything was going fine so far. He was very close.

"Dave's dad used to enjoy fucking me up the ass. I used to enjoy that too."

Pete erupted, spurting over his trousers and the carpet. He was young and virile and there was a lot.

"Pete. You naughty boy!"