Pete's Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Dave's mom.
1.4k words
4.37
21.8k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

The following day, Sunday, Pete was at home waiting for Dave to come round. His Mom was upstairs doing the beds and generally cleaning as she usually did on a Sunday.

The backdoor was open, so Dave was able to just come into the kitchen without ringing the bell at the front door, which was sneaky but very much like Dave. He was probably hoping to surprise Pete's Mom.

"Hullo, Pete. Where is she?"

"Hi Dave. She's upstairs doing the bedrooms."

"Excellent!" Said Dave and, quietly, made his way up the stairs.

Pete had not mentioned going to see Dave's mom the previous day to Dave, and he thought it highly unlikely that Miriam would have mentioned anything about it to him, since the only two items of note were Pete telling Dave's mom that Pete was fucking one of the other boys' moms, and that Dave's mom had given him, Pete, a rather good handjob.

"No," thought Pete, to himself, "she wouldn't have told him either of those."

From upstairs, he heard the surprised scream of his mother and he imagined Dave pouncing on her from behind. Dave was not one for much foreplay and Pete knew, if he were to follow upstairs, he would most likely find Dave already trying to squeeze his thick cock up inside his mother. He hoped that she had been given some chance to be ready for it.

Pete's imagination continued to inform him about his mother, upstairs on his bed, with her knickers pulled to one side and Dave thrusting hard and lustfully into her. The picture was quite clear in his head and he felt no need to go up to check.

Just a week ago, he would have been interested in going and watching, maybe even joining in. He thought he heard his mother's voice, "Oh, David!", but it might just have been his imagination working overtime. Pete had other things to think about.

Pete was far more interested in what might happen between himself and Dave's mom. The sexual activities of his own mother were now far less interesting to him than they had been so very recently.

Sure that neither Dave, nor his own mother, would miss him, he slipped out of the back door and made his way to Dave's house.

Miriam opened to door to him, seemed surprised to see him, and then less surprised.

"David said that he was going to see you. I guess we both know where he is now?"

Pete agreed, although thinking to himself that he had a much better idea of exactly where Dave was. Pete's imagination helped by providing yet another picture to him of his mother's open thighs and a fully inserted Dave.

"Leaves me at a bit of a loose end," he said, "so I thought I'd come over."

"You'd better come in," said Miriam, "and we'll see what we can do about that loose end."

Pete sensed an innuendo.

"I'll get us some coffee. Go and sit down in there," she said, indicating vaguely.

Pete went into the sitting room and plonked himself down on.the sofa. Making himself comfortable, and as available as he could, he undid his trousers and let his penis enjoy the new freedom.

"What's that?", said Miriam.

My Loose End", said Pete.

"That looks a bit too loose to me!" Said Miriam.

'Yes," said Pete, "it needs to be taken in hand,"

Miriam giggled, put down the coffee, and sat down beside Pete, wrapping her hand around his 'loose end'.

"Not so loose now," she said.

"Taken captive," agreed Pete, quite enjoying the banter.

"So Dave's stood you up, again?"

"Not as well as you have."

Miriam giggled again, her hand slowly stroking Pete's stiff cock. It felt very good to Pete, he was thinking that it possibly felt good to Miriam, too.

Pete moved his arm around Dave's mom's back. Dave's mom had a small, slim, but curvy body, he let his hand move down her side feeling the slight taper to her waist and then filling with the curve of her hips. Moving his hand further down, he felt the swelling round softness of her bottom. He squeezed her right asscheek gently.

"I don't know if I like that, Pete!"

He moved his hand away, not wanting to go too far.

"Silly boy," she said, "I didn't say that I didn't like it. What I meant was that I didn't know if I liked it, but I'd like you to do it some more so that I could see how I feel about it."

"Oh," said Pete, "sorry!"

"If you do anything that I don't want you to do, I'll tell you. I'll tell you to stop!"

Feeling emboldened, Pete moved his other hand to her breasts, giving her left breast another gentle squeeze.

"I don't know if I like that, Pete!"

Pete moved his hand further across to her right breast, slipping his hand under her blouse and into her bra gently savouring the warmly receptive flesh with his fingers until his thumb and forefinger found the nipple and felt it stiffen.

"That I like, Pete," she said, wrapping the words in a sort of a moan.

"You're so incredibly sexy, Mrs White."

:"You think so, Pete?" her hand was still around his stiff young cock. It felt wonderful.

"I want to fuck you, Miri!"

"Oh Pete...", her hand tightened around his erect penis.

"Not this time, Pete, next time. I promise."

"Can I cum on your tits, please, Miri?"

"If you want to, Pete."

Miriam unbuttoned her blouse, her bra unclipped at the front so, upon undoing it and opening the cups to each side, her two breasts were fully revealed to Pete.

Pete thought that they were the most beautiful, most perfect, things he'd ever seen. Completely forgetting what he had wanted to do, he took one breast in each hand, gently, his thumbs hooked around the nipples and then buried his face between them.

After moving his face from side to side between them for a while, he moved his lips to her left nipple, licked and sucked, taking the swollen nub fully into his mouth and squeezing it between his lips, and then licking again.

"Mmm," Dave's mom said nothing beyond soft, and what Pete interpreted as appreciative, vocalizations.

Then he did the same for the right nipple, and then repeated again for both breasts.

"Mmm." Her hand rested lightly on his hair.

"You have beautiful breasts, Miri," he said. Somehow it seemed disrespectful to call them 'tits', now, with his lips so close to them.

Standing up, in front of Dave's mom, Pete was unsure what to do next and whether he really wanted to cum over her breasts like he had originally wanted.

Miriam made the decision for him. Taking his cock in hand again, she proceeded to give him a quick handjob. He felt the spunk which had been building up inside him erupting like a volcano over her upper body, creaming over her breasts topped by the nipples that Pete had so recently been licking and sucking and into the cleavage between them where Pete had buried his face.

"Is that what you wanted, Pete?"

Miriam then took his sticky cock into her mouth and proceeded to clean it and swallow the remaining semen still waiting to come out.

While she did that, she massaged his creamy cum into her breasts, up her body to her neck and down over her stomach.

Overcome by it all, Pete pushed her back onto the sofa and pressed his lips against hers, one hand giving her sticky right breast a gentle squeeze. Miriam opened her mouth to his and he tasted his sperm on her tongue.

"I enjoyed that far more than I should have done, Pete, but I don't think we should do more, yet. It does turn me on knowing that somewhere Dave is doing something similar with another woman, another mother like me. He's such a bad boy. I think he has corrupted both of us."

Pete could only agree, although it all seemed to be working out quite well.

"Yes, Mrs White, we shouldn't be doing this and I'm sorry to be treating you this way. Dave has brought out the bad boy in me."

Pete didn't really mean any of it but, for some reason, he didn't want Miri to think that he disrespected her in any way.

"Oh Pete, don't be silly. I loved it and I love your young eager cock, too. You're not a bad boy, and a bit naughty is good and healthy for you.

"And for me too," she added.

"And I meant what I said about next time, but I want to think about having your cock inside me, and I want you to think about it too, before then."