All Comments on 'Petey Pegs the Preacher'

by Valendon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 8 years ago

I really liked the care with which Petey dealt with John. Very good story, thanks.

oneoldmanoneoldmanalmost 8 years ago
Nicely handled!œ

The discussion regarding the religious/spiritual issue was in depth and presented both positions fairly if not totally. The very sensitive position of the minister was a real squirming point for me being a retired minister (37years). How strictly do we hold to the denominational standard and still show that while we don't approve of the lifestyle we do care for the person as God's unique creation. I heard much of my own thinking in what John said.

I also have a sex related problem in that I had major surgery for cancer 15 years ago, which I almost didn't survive. This removed my ability to have sex. My dear wife, now 80 yrs old, still does her best to try to help me.

I don't see the girls treatment as a solution to John's concerns. Very Extreme, and could have elicited an entirely negative and reverse response. I've never been whipped physically but I sure have been spiritually and emotionally. I think the physical whipping John suffered might have been easier.

I do, however, respect the authors right to guide the story in her direction. I did enjoy the story and thank Valendon for a very well constructed story, and I'm ready to move on to part 2.

ValendonValendonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate your comments. Part 2 explores the aftermath, and a little more of the religious issue. Frankly, I don't believe there's a universal prescription for atonement, but there are widely varying internal measures of what makes us 'feel' that we've made up for misdeeds. Petey was trying to get a measure of that in John, but only partially succeeded. I'll enjoy hearing your thoughts on the 2nd part.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny222210 months ago

Details were excellent and fun. I live just east of Indy now. I grew up in Anderson. And traffic on I-465 is still a total shit sow. Too funny!

Love your stories!

ValendonValendon9 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Baby Bun!

Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Well done, too many religious types can't get clear of their upbringing and find clear space to be adult about what turns them on and what do about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValendon@Valendon
Shortcut to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2722715&page=submissions I began writing as a sort of therapy following the unexpected death of a dear friend and lover. The Beebe and Petey stories chronicle our lives and adventures over a span...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES