Petite MILF Goes on Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate’s travel adventure continues when she gets stranded.
3.2k words
4.63
24.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers

Kate was angry and frustrated that she had suffered the indignity of being stripped naked, cavity searched, fucked and filmed by TSA agents before boarding her flight to Mexico for what was supposed to be a quick, four-day romantic getaway with her husband, Dave, who was already down there for business.

She had almost been arrested and missed her flight, so she was also relieved that the incident was over and she was flying as a free person with a few hours to decide whether to tell her husband about being fucked and felt up by strangers with photos and videos to prove it. She sat bra-less and pantie-less in her tight, white jean leggings and tight cashmere top in first class and contemplated the situation.

As a beautiful, petite 5' 1", 100 lb forty-something (who looks 30), she got the attention of the other men in the airline cabin, but didn't notice. The flight attendant kept her champagne flute full as she got buzzed trying to work through what had happened with airport security.

She learned a valuable lesson about the importance of double-checking her bags before traveling, and she had finally decided never to tell anyone when the pilot came on the PA system to announce they were beginning their initial descent into Puerta Vallarta.

Kate arrived at the airport in Mexico, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. She had been to Mexico before, but she was arriving alone and her trip thus far had her a little rattled.

She stepped off the plane and made her way with her carry on to the customs area. As she approached, she could feel her heart racing because she felt like she might be targeted again by men in uniform, and this time, she wasn't even wearing underwear since the TSA agent had taken them as a trophy. The line was long, but it moved quickly. Kate had all of her documents in order and was prepared for the questions that the customs officer would ask.

As she reached the front of the line, the officer asked to see her passport and visa. The officer scanned her documents and asked a few basic questions about the purpose of her visit and how long she planned to stay. Soon she was leaving the customs area, and Kate felt a sense of relief wash over her - all she had to do was find the driver that was supposed to be waiting for her to take her to the luxury resort where she would meet up with her husband.

Kate stepped out into the bright, warm sunshine streaming through the arrivals area where a crowd of people were pulling luggage and speaking loudly as they coordinated rides, rental cars, tours, and buses.

Kate looked around for the driver that was supposed to be there carrying a sign with her name on it. She looked inside and outside by the curb. Soon she became frustrated and a little hot due to the sweater she had been wearing because it was 25 degrees Fahrenheit where she had left.

She decided to go to the ladies room to pee and change into a cooler shirt before resuming her search for her driver. She entered a stall in the ladies room, pulled down her pants. She peed and then wiped herself and some of the TSA agent's cum off her pussy lips before buttoning her pants. She then pulled off her sweater, rolled it into a side pocket of her son's duffle that she had taken for the trip, and put on a tight, black and white-striped short sleeve shirt over her bra-lass, tiny tits.

She left the women's room and tried using her iPhone to call and text her husband to say that the driver wasn't there, but she kept getting a pulsing sound when she called and her texts just went green and said "not delivered".

"Ugh! Now what?"

Kate realized she couldn't remember whether it was the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton where they were staying - I mean, why should she? The stupid driver was supposed to have met her.

Finally, she spotted a bus with a name she recognized as the area where the high-end resorts were supposed to be. If she got on that, she could get to one of those hotels and have them get ahold of her husband. She slung the bag over her shoulder and walked towards it.

There was a short line of tourists and locals paying the bus driver cash. She had forgotten to get pesos at the ATM, so she hoped he would take a credit card.

Three college aged guys, who turned out to be American, were ahead of her and boarded after they handed the man a wad of bills. Kate attempted her Spanish and held up her metal American Express Black card. It was clear he only took cash and said he was about to leave and the next bus to that area was in two hours.

One of the American college boys watched through the window as Kate spoke with the driver. He could tell she was flustered and remembered her from the flight. She was hard to miss - the babe who had sat alone in first class that he had watched from his coach seat. He thought she was cute and categorized her as a MILF (he could see the large diamond ring and wedding band on her finger). Danny decided to help her and got off the bus.

He spoke in perfect Spanish to the driver, handed him cash, and then said to Kate, "You're all set. You can pay me back later."

Relieved and surprised by the kind gesture by the cute, fit, young college boy she had written-off as a frat boy, she thanked him kindly and followed him onto the bus where the only available seat was next to his.

She sat down next to him, thanked him again and complimented him on his Spanish. Danny introduced himself and his friends explaining they were on spring break and had come down for 10 days.

The bus was crowded and noisy, but she didn't mind. She was too busy looking out the window and taking in the sights from her window seat. Along the way, the boys got tired of chattering back and forth and quieted down. Eventually, Danny dozed off and his bare leg was leaning against hers. She didn't mind, he was cute and kind and had rescued her.

Most of the locals had gotten off the bus before it left the more densely populated area, and that left mostly her along with Danny and his friends, Pete and Collin. Later he heard Pete or Collin say, "This is the stop."

They started getting their bags down and Kate woke up Danny by rubbing his leg. He looked up and started gathering his things. The driver yelled over his shoulder in Spanish and Danny translated for Kate, "He says this is the last stop."

"Really? Ok...but this little surf town doesn't quite look like where I'm supposed to be," said Kate. She got off the bus with the boys and started walking down a narrow street which ended a couple blocks ahead at a beach with crystal blue ocean in front.

With Danny's local knowledge, they determined the fancy area where Kate's resort would likely be was about 40 minutes by car from this more rustic, fishing and surfing village where the boys had rented a small, two room surf house. They were to meet the owner at a local beachside bar to get the keys and instructions for the house. Since their phones weren't working either, they insisted she come with them and call using the phone at the house one they got there.

When they got to the bar, the boys insisted she do tequila shots with them while they waited for the owner to bring the keys. Kate resisted at first, but decided she could use a stiff one after the day she had had. Sitting in the sun on the bar's deck, Kate sunned herself and the boys took in the sight of her tight little body in her expensive clothes.

They did the shot and then ordered more shots and beers. Eventually the owner arrived and handed the boys the keys, but told them there was no phone at the house. The owner was kind and he dialed the Four Seasons and discovered that's where her husband was. He handed the phone to Kate who left a message with the woman at the front desk with instructions on how to find her and gave the address of the boys' rental house for her husband in hopes he would soon get it and come pick her up. He would be expecting her soon anyway. Before she could ask to use the phone again to call her husband directly, the rental home owner disappeared.

Danny said, "Don't worry about it, he'll get the message and come get you. Just relax, you're on vacation!"

They ordered another round of shots and all were pretty buzzed by the time they headed down the beach to the house, which was a cute little single floor structure near a few other small houses, beachside taquerias, and bars with a view of the ocean and beach. It was surrounded by some bushes which gave a little privacy. It had a deck and an outdoor shower outside and an open kitchen and living room inside in the middle with two bedrooms off each side with a small bathroom attached to one of them.

Danny took the single bedroom and Pete and Collin took the larger bedroom with the bathroom attached. They threw their stuff in the rooms and started talking about diving in the ocean. Someone handed her a beer from a stocked fridge.

Kate sipped her beer and looked out at the water while the boys goofed around and changed. Without a care in the world, Pete and Collin changed in their room with the door open and she accidentally saw them naked and pulling on trunks before she looked away quickly, but not before she noticed how fit they were.

"Sorry!" Kate said.

"Ha, we don't care. Get your suit on and join us!"

Danny emerged from his room looking thin and fit in his trunks and said Kate should use his room to change. Frankly, a bit tipsy and finally relaxed, Kate grabbed a suit from her bag and went into the small bedroom and shut the door. Because this was a romantic weekend with her husband, she only packed a bikini rather than a one piece which would have been more appropriate in front of three drunk college boys.

She pulled down her pants and took her shirt off. Catching a look in the mirror, she was pleased she was a yoga diehard and her body was still tight, almost girlish, considering her age. She stepped into the small, red bikini bottoms and pulled them up and tight around her mound, then tied the top on.

When she emerged, the boys all stood with their jaws open. One whistled and another said, "Damn, Kate, I wish you went to school with us."

Kate laughed it off and they headed out the front sliding door and toward the water. The boys all snuck peaks at her to check out her tight abs, toned legs, firm little tits, and her incredible little ass that the bikini showed off beautifully.

Danny was obsessed with the tight little "V" of the bikini bottoms clinging to the lips of her vagina and couldn't look away. Her hip bones holding up the thin bikini bottom straps were sexy as well.

They played in water and waves until the sun began to set and then headed back to the beach house. They took turns rinsing off the sand in the outdoor shower. Danny snuck in behind Kate as she was showering and he felt her warm, wet skin when she briefly stepped back into him. It felt like a moment when she turned around and made eye contact with him before grabbing a towel and stepping out of the spray.

When they were all inside, Pete began lining up more tequila shots. They toasted the sunset and then decided to get a pizza for dinner. Pete and Collin said they would go get one down the beach and bring it back.

Kate stepped into the small bedroom to take off her swimsuit. When she was standing naked, she realized she didn't have any underwear to put on and her white jeans still had the TSA agent's cum dried on the inside of her pants where it had leaked from her pussy.

Since Danny was supposedly changing in the other bedroom, she sneaked out to the living room to get clean panties and some shorts. It was quiet in the living room. Completely naked, Kate bent over her bag and looked through her belongings to find something to wear. By the time she found panties and shorts and stood back up, Danny was in the living room behind her. She turned around and was initially startled, but then gave an embarrassed laugh while sort of covering herself, but her little boobs and vagina could still be seen. Kate said, "Well, I guess you had quite a view!"

"I may never be the same, Kate. You're so hot."

"You're too kind and I'm WAY too old for you to even think that!"

Danny, only a few feet away, stepped towards her while Kate dropped her arms and shorts and said, "Well since you've seen everything, I might as well just change here."

Kate held the skimpy, lace panties in front of her and stepped into them. Danny watched as she pulled them up and over her bare pussy and stood there looking at him with a little grin while buzzing from the alcohol. She couldn't believe she was even having this feeling of wanting to jump his young bones. Was she crazy?

"Get a hold of yourself, Kate, he's a child!" She thought as he took another step forward and she looked at his bare chest and dry khaki shorts.

Danny put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. She let him. Her hard little nipples brushed his chest sending tingles everywhere on her body. She could feel his cock growing and pushing against her pussy wrapped in her lace panties. He put his arms further around her and ran his hands down the inside of her panties and rested his palms on her ass as he gently cupped her butt cheeks. Kate looked up and they kissed.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but it felt good. Her bare chest against his as his hands and fingers explored her ass while they kissed. He started to pull her panties completely off and she briefly protested by mumbling something like, "I'm too old for you."

She then found herself standing completely naked in the living room kissing him as his hands found the outside of her hot and soaking snatch. Her fingers fumbled at his shorts as she tugged them off and squatted down with her knees wide and pulled his full, hard length into her watering mouth. She began gently sucking him with her hands on his hips. Soon her pussy was craving attention and her left hand found her own pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was.

Kate stood up and led him to the couch where she sat him down and straddled him. She guided his young, hard cock into her eager kitty and she enjoyed feeling him slide into her as she rode him while making eye contact. He grabbed her little boobs and she leaned back and fucked him as he sat there.

Kate was so horny and in the moment, that she didn't even hear Pete and Collin enter the house through the sliding door behind them.

Pete and Collin couldn't believe what they saw. The beautiful and cute little MILF was stark naked sliding up and down on their friend's cock and they could see her gorgeous ass, her little asshole, and the outline of her pussy lips as they gripped Danny's dick.

Pete, who wasn't carrying the pizza, stepped forward quietly behind Kate and reached around to grab her tits. Kate's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed and she wasn't sure who was rubbing her little boobs but she was pretty sure Danny's hands were still on her hips. Pete knelt down while tugging his shorts off and then touched her asshole with his index finger. She moaned, giving approval, so he started to explore her soft skin and deep recesses of her tight little body and then started to work his finger into her butthole.

Eventually Kate was starting to cum and Danny's dick was soon covered in her white cream and Pete's finger was knuckle deep in her ass. She decided she wanted more and got off Danny. She stood up and looked each boy in the eye. Then she pulled Danny up, told him to lay down on the ground. She got on all fours above him and he entered her pussy from below while her little boobs hung over his face and she looked down and smiled at him. Pete then got down on his knees and pressed his cock against her tight little asshole and started to work his way into her butt with his dick.

Collin was now naked and he stepped in front of Kate with his hard dick in her face and she opened her mouth and took him in. Kate was in ecstasy with a dick in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth and she tried to find a rhythm that kept those three hard cocks in her at the same time.

It wasn't long before all four were close to orgasm as Peter fucked her ass, Collin felt her tongue swirl around his cock, and Kate ground her pussy onto Danny's member.

Collin blew his load quickly as Kate sucked and jerked him into her mouth, but Pete wasn't far behind because Kate's ass was so hot and tight - he started cumming deep in her ass and pulled out with a string of cum connecting her to him as he fell backwards. Kate decided she needed to come and humped Danny like crazy as he finished deep in her pussy just as she had a body-wracking orgasm.

Spent, Kate rolled off Danny and laid on the floor with cum leaking out of her mouth, pussy, and ass. Danny rolled over next to her and put his hand on her chest and tummy, "You're amazing," he said. Kate brought her hands to her face and said, "I can't believe I did that, what's wrong with me?"

"Absolutely nothing, as far as we can tell." Said Pete while he laid down on her other side and ran his fingers gently up and down her arm.

"I may never be the same," said Collin, "All I want to do is look at your little body." He kneeled down between her legs and ran his hands along the outside of her legs while staring at her little mound as it oozed cum between her pussy and her ass.

"You boys are too sweet, I should clean up - I'm covered in cum." said Kate.

"Let us clean you up," said Danny.

End of part 2

8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers