Petite MILF Goes on Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Married MILF in Mexico goes even further.
2.7k words
4.46
21.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers

Kate's last 12 hours felt like it had been a week. Starting with being stripped naked, cavity searched, fucked and filmed by TSA agents before boarding her flight to Mexico for what was supposed to be a quick, four-day romantic getaway with her husband, Dave, who was already down there for business.

Having missed the private driver who was supposed to have taken her to the resort to meet her husband, she ended up on a bus where she had met three friendly college boys who were willing to take her into their rented beach house.

A swim in the ocean and a number of drinks later, she had stripped naked and taken on all three boys. Now, sweaty and lying on the floor completely nude with cum leaking from her pussy and ass while next to all three boys who had just filled her holes, she tried to fathom how she had spent a good portion of the day naked in front of men and boys she had never seen before.

As a beautiful, petite 5' 1", 100 lbs, wealthy, forty-something brunette with short hair (who looks 30) in a loving marriage, what was she doing having sex with three boys in their 20's like she was some young and wild college spring breaker?

"I really do need to clean up before I leak any more," said Kate.

Pete jumped up and walked towards the bathroom saying, "We can fix that!"

He grabbed a small towel, ran it under warm water and returned to Kate still lying on the floor next to the guys. He got down on his knees between her legs and said, "Spread your legs."

Kate complied with a little grin on her face and said, "Ok."

She felt a warm washcloth on her tummy, pussy, and thighs as Pete washed her. Danny moved closer, put his hands behind both her knees and pulled her legs. She was spread wide with her pussy lips and little asshole exposed so Pete could could clean in all her crevices.

As Danny peered at her most private areas and Peter carefully wiped the leaking cum that trailed from her pussy to her asshole, Collin stood over them and asked Kate whether he could, "record this beautiful moment."

Kate covered her eyes with her hands and said, "You're crazy if you think that's pretty, but OK. Just not my face, please."

Collin took many pictures with his phone, zooming in on every part of her, as well as getting a full body picture from above that included her barely covered face and her perfect little boobs.

Pete spent his time washing around her tight asshole while Danny watched in amazement at this exquisite and exposed MILF who was so sweet and fun. "How was this even happening?" He thought to himself.

Kate realized that for once in her life, she was completely free. If even for a very small window, she had no responsibilities, no kids, no husband, and no one knew who she was, or even where she was.

No one could judge her or would even know what she had done already...or could do. Her stomach flipped with nervous excitement as she realized she could stay hidden in this anonymous, erotic, neverland for...well...she didn't know how long.

Collin, who had been taking as many naked photos of Kate as possible said, "Hey, I have service. Looks like it switched over to the local carrier or something."

Kate reached up and said, "Give me that." Collin handed her the phone and Kate rolled over onto her tummy and propped herself up on her elbows as she navigated the phone to Collin's texts.

She started a new message and typed in her husband's number before pausing as she searched her mind for what to type. She knew it was Thursday night and Dave had a dinner party at the Four Seasons with his business partners that evening, another one Friday night and a round of golf the next two mornings, so it's not like he'd be alone and waiting for her. Their flight home wasn't until Monday midday.

Kate quickly typed a note telling him she was using someone else's phone while she got hers to work, to ignore the message she had left with the front desk, that she was safe but exhausted and ill and had checked into a nice hotel to get some needed rest, and that he should do whatever he needed to do for work tonight and tomorrow as she dealt with whatever she was sick with.

As she typed laying on her stomach, Danny admired her backside and put his hands on her ass and then laid his face on her butt cheeks and inhaled deeply as his face rested on her incredibly soft skin and said, "I call Kate's ass as a pillow."

With the text sent to her husband, she felt a sense of both relief and excitement that she now had at least a day or two to disappear and do nothing, or everything and anything, and be anybody. She handed the phone back to Collin and rolled back over, Danny's head landed in her waxed and bare crotch and he couldn't help himself but lick her pussy lips.

"Mmmm, good boy, but we should get off the floor." She said as she rumpled his hair with her hands.

The boys helped her up and she realized how much taller they all were than her as she looked up into their smiling faces.

Kate tiptoed naked across the beach house floor to grab a clean pair of undies and her toiletry kit from her bag and went into the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed. It had been a long day.

When she came out wearing only her little black cotton panties, the boys were in a playful disagreement over who got to sleep with Kate. Danny had won rock paper scissors and the others were jealous.

"You can sleep with me in that room, if you don't mind that is, it just seems more comfortable than someone sleeping on the couch and it's a queen bed," said Danny.

Kate responded, "OK, thank you for letting me stay." She then entered the bedroom - it had a tall, sloped ceiling with a ceiling fan and a long window that looked out onto the beach and ocean beyond.

Kate crawled under the covers and pulled them over her tiny her tiny boobs, rolled onto her side and suddenly felt very tired. She was so tired that she barely felt Danny get into bed beside her.

Danny could hardly believe his luck. Here he was lying next to this gorgeous woman and looked at her cute, small, bare back. He pulled the covers over them while taking a look at her backside and inched closer while inhaling her wonderful scent.

They both must have fallen asleep, and when Danny first became aware of some very dim morning light just beginning to appear, he remembered where he was and who he was with. His stomach flipped with excitement as he reached over and gently stroked Kate's hip. She was asleep so he continued to feel her smooth skin and his hand brushed over the waistband of her panties and he cupped her ass lightly.

Kate murmured softly so he kept lightly touching her curves and slipped a finger under her waistband and pulled it back so he could see her tight little ass crack. Already rock hard, he started pulling her panties down.

He got them to Kate's knees when she rolled towards him onto her back with her eyes still closed and half asleep. Danny pulled her little black panties all the way off and laid between her legs. He could see her beautiful, bare pussy and leaned forward to smell her intoxicating scent.

Unable to help himself, Danny nuzzled her pussy lips with his nose and began gently lick her little folds. He lightly licked up and down her slit and put a little pressure on her clit. Kate let out a soft, "mmmmm" and opened her legs a little.

Danny continued to lick Kate's pussy and she slowly got wetter and her little folds opened more, allowing his tongue to get in deeper. She tasted amazing and he wished he could do this forever. Kate's hips began to move slightly as she gently pushed her vagina towards his face and her knees went wider still.

Soon Kate became more aware and more turned on. With her eyes still closed, she rolled her head to the side and smiled as she began feeling little waves of excitement. With his mouth planted on her mound, Danny reached up and felt her perfect little boobs and began playing with her now hard nipples and going deeper with his tongue.

Kate could feel herself getting ready to cum and she wanted Danny inside her. She pulled him up while reaching down for his hard member, threw her legs wide, and guided him into her now soaking pussy.

"She feels so good," thought Danny. Warm, tight, and slippery. Danny pumped into her and would have normally tried to control himself, but it was too good. Kate had her arms around him and was pulling him into her and becoming more and more vocal.

Danny began to cum and he pumped as deeply as he could shooting ropes of cum into her as the best orgasm he could remember took over. Kate was doing a half sit up while gripping his back so she could see this young man's dick going in and out of her married pussy.

Pete had been awoken by the early morning sun, and not long after, could hear Kate and Danny. Kate's quiet "uh-uh" noises coupled with the image in his head of her tight, naked little body from last night got him instantly hard and he had to go see if he could get another glimpse of her.

Pete padded quietly across the short distance of the living room to the other bedroom where Kate and Danny were just finishing. The door was ajar and he could see Kate's bare right leg and hip with Danny in between her. He pushed the door a little further open and saw her little darkish nipples and then looked up and made eye contact with Kate. She smiled somewhat embarrassed and said, "Danny, I think we were a little loud."

Danny pulled slowly out of Kate, and spent of energy, rolled over to the side of her on the bed with his hand rubbing her taught tummy. She rumpled his hair and said, "Thank you. That was was an awfully nice way to wake up."

Kate had been pretty close to cumming and now she wanted to finish. Seeing Pete standing in the doorframe at full mast in his boxer briefs reminded her that it could still happen if she continued to behave as wantonly as she had been.

She looked at Pete and said, "Good morning, Pete. Want to come in?" Kate patted the side of the bed and Pete walked over and laid down on his side facing her with his head propped up by his left hand while he thought about where to put his right.

"It's ok, Pete, you can touch me." He grinned looking down at her and caressed her bare thigh and ran it up to her breast and lightly circled her nipple with his fingers until they started to get hard.

"I'll get us some water and give you guys a little room," said Danny as he slid out of bed to head to the kitchen. Kate reached over and grabbed Pete's protruding member and rubbed it through his underwear. He was rock hard and she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and started to tug them down while he helped get them off.

She rubbed him some more and then moved down and took him in her mouth. After sucking him for a little, Kate then got on all fours with her backside to Pete. She looked over her shoulder and grinned at Pete and he quickly realized what she wanted, so moved to position himself behind her.

Pete looked at the sight before him with her tight little ass with a slight tan line highlighting her most intimate areas. He put his hands on her ass and looked down to see her pussy lips from behind with a little cum leaking out, which lead up to her little brown star. He lined up to her pussy as Kate moved down to her elbows to present herself more fully and he entered her from behind. Pete couldn't believe how good her soaking wet pussy felt and Kate soon began pushing back to meet his thrusts.

Collin had awoken and wandered over to see what everyone was doing. He found Danny filling water glasses in the kitchen and he smiled and nodded in the direction of the other bedroom and said, "Go check it out."

Collin walked to the doorway and saw Kate on all fours getting fucked from behind with her little boobs moving to the rhythm. He held up his phone and began videoing the action. He moved closer and crouched down behind Pete to get the angle of Kate's pussy getting stuffed with cum dripping and her hand reaching back to rub her clit.

Collin moved around the bed toward Kate's head. She looked up at Collin and the phone and smiled. Collin held the phone in one hand and pulled his underwear down with the other. His erection sprang up close to Kate's face and she opened her mouth and pulled him in with her hand. Soon she was sucking Collin and looking up into his eyes as he filmed his cock in her mouth and Pete fucking her while gripping her hips.

Pete began pumping harder and Kate was pushing back faster. Soon Pete was grunting and clearly finishing while Kate was making more noise that was muffled by Collin's unit. When Pete was done and had pulled out, Kate stopped sucking Collin and turned her ass around to present it to Collin. Even more cum - theirs and hers - were leaking from her pussy. "Your turn, Collin," she said panting.

Tiny little beads of sweat were forming along her spine and her butt was glistening in the morning sun now penetrating the long window from the sliding glass door. Collin entered her soaking pussy while still videoing. He could smell the sex in the air and after being sucked, it felt like he was going to cum instantly. They fucked for a bit and Collin then pulled out so he wouldn't finish too quickly.

He rubbed his cock on the outside of her slippery, cum covered lips and pushed some of it up to her little asshole. He rubbed around the outside of her asshole with his thumb and started to push into her tight back door. When she wiggled her butt a little, he knew she would let him in, so he rubbed his cock in circles on her asshole and slowly started to push in. It took a bit and he went slowly deeper into her ass as she helped pace him. He zoomed in on her puckered hole slowly getting wider as his girth entered back hole.

Her asshole was hot and tight and felt so good to fuck. Collin pumped in and out slowly so he wouldn't pop out and soon he was cumming deep in her ass. He slowly pulled out, and as he did, a string of cum extended from her slightly open ass to the tip of his cock. They both fell forward onto the bed, sweaty and panting.

Soon all four of them were on the bed with Kate in the middle leaning up against pillows sipping water and the guys either lying down or kneeling beside her on the side of the bed. Collin was flipping through his phone and looking at the pictures showing every bit of Kate from many angles, including her face. "Anyone want to see our porn star?"

They all laughed and Kate reached for the phone and flipped through the pics. "Not bad - tighter and younger than I feared I would look," she said.

"You're amazing looking, Kate," said Danny.

"Did I ever tell you about my fantasy of being blackmailed?" Kate asked.

— to be continued —

8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers