All Comments on 'Petition'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Have read this story before. Maybe last Earth Day? If it was yours, you should at least say you are re-submitting it.

litfan10litfan10about 11 years ago
Sweet tale that keeps building nicely

Great story; you should be very proud of your work. What I liked best was the constant build. Once the pay off came, you started the build to the next part wonderfully. Led to a great and very satisfying ending.

hornycplinmihornycplinmiabout 11 years ago
great story

I loved it!!!!! Very well written,loved the.story line! !! Best story ive read so far!!

Jacqueline_HeatJacqueline_Heatalmost 11 years ago
Really sexy, and furthermore...

...I love the realism of it all – the courtyard, the permits, the way the reporters speak. This story is really well thought-out, and page 4 is exquisitely steamy. Well done!

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 11 years ago
Well done and richly fleshed out with just enough plausible detail, but

watch the grammar. Yours wasn't terrible, but the consistent misuse of 'between you and ME' was annoying, disconcerting and rings of pretentious ignorance. Judging by the rest of your story, I'd bet that you were taught to misuse the phrase. Remember, 'Just between you and ME, you and I are discussing grammar.' A simple fix and despite the error I give you a FIVE, Congrats on the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice, Just the Way I Like 'em :)

I am just an old softy, I know, but I DO like 'em sweet. There is enough shit in real life, I don't need it in my fantasies. I read to get away from the harshness of real life so I especially like stories like this. Thanx again, Lynn

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
Jealous of Fictional Characters

I love being nude in public. I've done Bare to Breakers and modeled nude for an art gallery's open sketch night, etc., but I've never done anything with an express permit from the government. I would do something like this in a heartbeat. And if I ever came across anyone doing this, I would just have to join them.

city_girlcity_girlover 6 years ago
charming lovely arousing tale

I loved this story, the characters are cute and believable, the scenario is believable and fun for both guys and girls and the ending in mutually satisfying. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“yet there was enough attention given to Kit and I”

Attention was given to Kit, but I doubt attention was given to I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fun and romantic...and it got the point across 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loving well-written and fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous