All Comments on 'Petition for Divorce'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was OK - it also felt like a very rushed ending and incomplete. Could have been a 4* - gave it a 2*

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Good story. Glad I am following you or I would have missed it. At first I thought this tale should have been in the "Loving Wives" category, but as I read on, I realized why you placed it in this category. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

Very good story ! 5 stars worth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story illustrates a number of classic amateur author mistakes.

As soon as the wife disappears the MC assumes she's taken against her will. The author knows she has but provides the reader no evidence to believe it, so, at first we don't-particularly as she shows up next to a Lord.

The author then piles layer upon layer of tales of how she has been abused. Great fun for him, perhaps, but effectively making the 'happily ever after' ending totally unbelievable-particularly to those of us who have any experience of such cases. Women in these situations adapt, as they have had to through invasion, rape, pillage and servitude through the ages. Twenty years as a mindless prostitute capable of satisfying some very rich and discriminating men who have lots of other choices is just ridiculous. She would, like most women in these cases died very quickly or become a skilled courtesan, good at her job and probably totally accepting it.

The PI angle is a lazy way of letting the MC find out lots of things that he could never know. It cheapens the story, lowers the tension and reduces the credibility even further.

Finally the author should have read the Lit guidelines on the importance of editing and proofreading. If you really don't know the difference between 'provide' and 'prove' you need to work a lot harder before you submit.

I didn't 'hate' this story, it wasn't worth it. But I disliked its lazy incompetence a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fANTASTIC STORY!

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

God this tale was had to stomach in terms of plot and the actions undertaken by the creeps that took the wife. I thoughtt that the ending of things being resolved so neatly was far too unrealistic given the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find that stories missing good plots try to make up the difference with hints and innuendo. They count on the reader to either fill in the blanks with details that are self satisfying or that the reader would be too embarrassed to admit not knowing what is going on. I do think this is a very good start to a story. Now it just needs to be filled in with equally compelling details.

A million pounds for PI work? I’m guessing that u could have spent less on mercenaries to recover her faster with a more satisfying result that 15 year sentence ( if he serves that long). A cop out to not give the reason why she was abducted in the first place. Sorry this is just poor writing with smoke and mirrors to get a strong emotional response of disgust from the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. good writing, keep it up. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Well written. Thanks

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent story, 5 ⭐️s!

Superb writing, terrific plot, wonderful attention to detail.

All except the very last paragraph. That sucked.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

The human brain can recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way to sort out these bastards who use women against their wishes is two fold…surgical removal of all male genetelia and forced sexual conversion surgery …They should be made to live as women and be fucked daily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars.

Would've been 5 stars if he'd used his money and connections to have convict Harrington introduced to Bubba and Jamal daily in the prison showers.

What's good for the Gander and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story and felt a slap to common intelligence. A wife just disappears and a divorce decree dropped on his desk? Not sure of laws in the author's area, but a hint to the judge of malfeasance gets you a court ordered counseling. That would have forced her to come forward and ended this tale just as soon as she had been coughed up. Non-compliance would have triggered a rectal exam of the law firm and run down this rabbit trail. But we had to go through the divorce and loss until he could recover his missing wife. Then she does not want to talk about it? No contact from law enforcement where she preferred charges on the abduction, rape and mutilation? But he takes her home and for 7 months the MC just puts up with his wife not talking about what had happened? And the bad guys cannot figure out she is home and reacquire/disappear her?

Where are Saddletramp and demander? This could have been a great story but so much was left out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting writer! Don’t u think u need to spend time looking after ur grandchildren? Or seeing how disgusting ur.. did they all leave u??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You ae an excellent writer. Your stories have an originality about them that is seldom found i Literotica. Five stars for sure BUT you really need to proof read your stories. Grammarly however it is spelled is not enough. I hope you keep writing. Thankyou for your effort!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
heh

a better ending would have been to hire a few snipers to off the punk and his associates around the world.

AstordatairAstordatair12 months ago

Excellent! I was hooked till the end. 5 stars. And please ignore the stupid comments made by the usual army of self-proclaimed literary critics.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well-told story. Keep up the excellent writing. However, I agree with several of your commentators that there are really a lot of grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fact the author offers no explanation for why the wife was forced into this role for the younger Lord shows what a vapid and ridiculous plot is presented here. The author does not have the talent to credibly execute the story line he envisioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

I couldn't do it. Seeing her manufactured into a sex doll, knowing she was used over and over, then if and when we do finally attempt sex she uses what she learned on me? All I would think of is the many, many cocks that she used to learn what she knows.

Nope, not her fault but I'm not the man to keep her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

SIMILAR Stories