Petition for Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now seven months since my wife was returned to me. During that time, I had been in regular contact with Bernard. Today he was coming to tell both of us how far the prosecution of Lord Harrington had progressed.

I met him at the front door and led him into the lounge where Pam was sitting on the settee. 'Pam, you look wonderful,' he told her as he bent to shake her hand.

I immediately saw the look of distrust on her face, she still thought she didn't look wonderful. I had the beer already for him so we were settled within a few minutes. He looked first at me, then Pam then back at me. 'Well, I'll get started. The financial regulator has already found serious discrepancies in Lord Harrington's banking practices. The Central Bank of Kuwaiti is also investigating Lord Harrington banking practices in Kuwait. Several of the staff at his clinics are being investigated by the BMA for malpractice. One of the surgeons working in the clinic where Pam was had already been disbarred a few years ago.'

I looked at Pam when he said that, but her face was expressionless. 'How long is all this going to take before he is sent to prison?' she asked him.

Bernard turned to Pam. 'I expect it will be another six months before any charges are made.'

He paused for a moment. 'One other outcome. The solicitor working for Crookshank and Willoby who countersigned your divorce has been convicted of gross misconduct and barred from practising law for life. He has also been sent to prison for five years for other criminal activity associated with Lord Harrington.'

He stayed another fifteen minutes while we discussed more details in my office.

It was another two weeks before my wife asked me to sleep beside her. I had to wear pyjamas and wait outside her bedroom until she was in bed, still wearing the pink nightdress. All she would allow me was lie beside her holding her hand while she thanked me for everything I had done to get her away from the clinic. I knew she wanted to tell me something else. Perhaps she was ready to tell me what the surgery had done to her. I was allowed one kiss before she turned over to sleep. I did take advantage and made the kiss last longer than any of the others.

After that first night, we slept together every night and with my gentle persuasion, she gradually allowed me to hold her again as I used to. The first time I persuaded my wife to let me undo some of the buttons and caressed her breasts I felt her cringe away. They felt so different to what I had been familiar with for over twenty years. They were so firm and larger than I remembered.

The biggest surprise was the size of her nipples. They had been delightful little buttons, now they felt like little knobs. 'Please don't touch them.' Pam pleaded almost as soon as I touched one of them.

'Are they painful when touched,' I asked?

'I just rather you didn't touch them.' She told me. So, I didn't and slowed my persuasion for a few days. God, this was so hard. Nothing like I thought it would be once we got her out of the clinic. I needed to make love to my wife so much.

I understood everything nurse Harris had been telling me ever since she started her consultation with Pam. She'd even spent time with me because she realised how determined I was to regain the relationship I used to have with my wife. Even though she kept advising me that my wife may be unable to regain the same relationship she used to have with me.

Perhaps now was the time to find some way to have a compromising relationship. One where my wife and I could meet halfway.

Eight days later Pam allowed me into her bedroom to undress together. I knew she was nervous but I was terrified at how she would look since I last saw her naked that fateful Monday morning. I knew I had nurse Harris to thank for this and I just hoped I didn't ruin it for both of us.

I tried not to look anywhere except her face. 'You can look at me.' she said quietly,' at the same time holding both hands between her legs. Unable to stop myself, I took my first glance at her breasts. The nipples were larger but her breasts were beautiful. Perfect orbs of pure white flesh.

Moments later my wife's naked body was in my arms as I wrapped them around her. At least they hadn't altered her height and her head nestled against mine just as it always had.

'I'm sorry it took me so long to let you see me, and hold me like this,' she whispered in my ear.

'It's wonderful, Darling.' I whispered back. 'Just as I remembered you.'

Neither of us moved, I know I was enjoying the intimacy of being allowed to hold this beautiful woman's naked body so close to me at last.

'I love you, Pamela,' I whispered. I had hoped she would whisper the same to me, but she was silent. Just giving me a tighter hug.

'Can we do this lying down on the bed?' I asked her. 'Like we used to?'

Slowly my wife moved away while still reaching out for me. 'I'm not the same down there, you might not like it.'

Now we were standing at arm's length apart, holding hands. I saw her eyes looking down at me. 'I haven't changed, Darling,' I told her. 'Just a little out of practice,' I added, hoping the lighten the mood while desperately trying to restrain my cock from going erect.

'Have I changed much?' she asked and I knew she was inviting me to look.

When I looked I saw the bare flesh of her labia. It had never been so totally hairless. Was that why it looked so big, so engorged. I tried to choose my words because I knew how important they would be. 'You are still so beautiful, may I touch?'

I had been expecting a verbal reply until I looked up at her face and she smiled at me and nodded. Would she also let me put my cock in her, was my thought as I reached between her legs and sexually touched the woman I loved for the first time in nearly two years? The first sensation I had was how hot she felt. Then how much she filled my hand, and I have quite large hands. Then how soft and smooth she felt between her legs. I liked it. I liked it very much.

Then I hated myself for liking it because I knew that was why the operations had been performed upon her genitals.

Now I had an even harder job in finding the right thing to say. 'Darling, listen to me, I love whatever has been done to you. I love you so much, so I love everything you are now.'

Moments later I was in her arms and she was sobbing. All I wanted to hear was my wife telling me she loved me, just like she used to.

It was only a faint whisper, but for the first time in months, I heard each whispered word.

'Please, darling, say it again, darling.'

She did, 'I love you.' It was still said in a whisper.

Gently I lifted my wife into my arms, then gently laid her on the bed. 'No. Please no, Richard. It won't be what you remember. Oh, please, Richard. Please, darling, you won't like it.'

But I did like it, I liked it very much and the more I slid into my wife's cunt the more I liked it. 'I like it,' I told her. 'It's beautiful. You are beautiful. Just as you always have been.'

Her protests slowly ceased and I knew that I had convinced my wife that I liked whatever the surgery had done to her. After all, they had done it to her for just that reason.

As my cock reached as deep into her body as my length would allow, I felt my crotch pressing against the soft pillow of her distended labia. I tried to remember exactly what she used to feel like, but two years had dulled my memory.

Secretly, I wondered if mine was still the longest, the largest cock she had ever experienced? Unlikely, I admitted to myself. I knew there must have been many that were bigger and longer and probably browner and blacker than mine.

I didn't remember her ever doing anything she did next. It felt like my cock was surrounded by soft, clenching, undulating hot flesh. Thankfully her eyes were closed or she would have seen my look of shocked amazement as I tried to understand how my wife was doing it without seeming to be moving.

'Do you like it?' she whispered.

'Yes, yes I do.' I whispered in reply. 'Can I move, you know, can I make love to you.'

'Please,' she breathed out, her eyes open and staring at my face.

I started very slowly. The sensation was amazing. It had never felt anything like this. As I was sliding in and out of her it felt as though my cock was being sucked at the same time by a mouth full of hot treacle.

'I'm sorry,' she gasped. 'I can't help it. Please don't hate me, I ... I love you, Richard.' Her movements became more intense, her arms wrapping around my neck, then her hands grabbing my buttocks, then clawing at my back. Her screams of orgasm almost frightened me as much as the intensity of her muscles contracting around my cock.

At that moment, as my balls tightened and my cock spewed its cum into her cunt, I knew this woman was neither physically nor sexually the wife I remembered. She had been used like a whore for too long. What I did remember was what I'd heard Karim say about his grandfather.

My wife had more than just surgery performed on her, she had also been trained to use whatever had been done to her for the pleasure of the men she was given to. That pleasure was now all mine and I intended to keep it that way as we made love and fucked, then fucked again and made love again both that night and almost every other night from then on.

That night we slept naked in each other's arms. Early in the morning, I was woken by a kiss and my wife asking me if she could suck my cock. 'I remember how much you used to like me sucking your cock,' she whispered in a far more seductive voice than I ever remembered her using. Something else she had been trained to do, I wondered, then reprimanded myself for thinking it.

We only had a sheet and light blanket covering us and Pam just slid beneath them, kissing my chest, nibbling my nipples, then kissing my stomach and then my cock. That was when I knew the real reason why her lips had been pumped up. That and what the two studs in her tongue could do to a man's cock. I had always thought my wife was wonderful at sucking my cock. What she was now doing had no comparison. All right, I thought to myself, I haven't had my cock sucked for two years so it would feel good anyway but what Pam was doing to my cock was almost as good as having my cock in her cunt.

How many times had Lord Harrington and how many other men, enjoyed the pleasure my wife was now giving to me? With that thought, I knew I also had some serious problems to overcome.

I threw the bedclothes off us and literally hauled my wife off my cock and into my arms, and wept. I was weeping for my beautiful, wonderful wife, for all she had suffered mentally as well as physically because of that monster. I also remembered something nurse Harris had told me. "That woman is gone, destroyed. It may take you another twenty years to become as familiar with this one."

Over the following weeks, I learned something about how my wife was treated. The sex she was subjected to, the surgical procedures performed on her body, and the training she underwent until she eventually became the whore that Lord Harrington used to gratify his many business and criminal associates.

Eighteen months later Lord Harrington was sentenced to fifteen years for bank fraud and another five years for allowing his clinic to perform sexually invasive surgery against women. All his clinics closed down and a year later, with the help of the Central Bank of Kuwait, his banking empire went into bankruptcy.

Most of that nightmare is now forgotten by both of us as my wife and I celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary with our children, Jake and Jennifer, their families and with nurse Harris as our special guests.

We never found out what Lord Harrington thought my wife knew, which Bernard and I still think started the whole rotten business.