Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Petra didn't regret not doing this sooner, or at least not sooner than their first time together. If they had it wouldn't have meant nearly as much to Petra, and she would have unknowingly screwed up what was now easily the best thing in her life. Actually thinking about it she even liked the fact that they had waited so long to try 69'ing, because it gave them another first.

Another virginity to take from each other. And willingly give the other. Yes, even after all this time they were still having this special moments together, and it was never more appropriate than in this moment. The night that she had proposed to Jane Gloriana Villanueva, and Jane had said yes. And ironically vice versa.

Which was only further motivation to make this as good as possible for Jane, which was why Petra had broken first and initially pushed her tongue into Jane's pussy. Or at least that's what she liked to tell herself for her moment of weakness, although the part about wanting to make this as good for Jane as possible was certainly true.

That was also why she waited so long to do it, but when she did it Petra put her all into it, and thanks to all the build-up she found it easy to make Jane cum over and over again. Of course, Petra always found it easy to make Jane cum, although she had to work twice as hard because she was distracted by her own pleasure.

Also she was somewhat restricted by what she could do in this position, as Petra found it very difficult to replace her tongue with her fingers when the former became a little tired and she felt the need to switch things up a bit. Jane was equally restricted, but she found a way around it, namely rolling them back onto their sides and then rub a finger in some escaped pussy cream before slowly shoving it into Petra's ass hole.

That was something Jane had been doing a lot lately, and as always it made Petra cum incredibly hard, especially whenever Jane was in the middle of tongue fucking her like this. Of course she return the favour, in this case right away, but the last climax was particularly exhausting, and Petra found herself just rubbing her face into Jane's cunt while fingering her butt.

Shortly after that Jane rolled Petra back onto her back and turned around again. Petra tried to protest, but she was too weak from her orgasms, and it was hard for her to keep trying to protest when Jane was lying on top of her again, this time cum covered face to cum covered face, and Jane's face was also covered in the most beautiful smile that Petra had ever seen.

Then Jane kissed her, allowing both women to taste themselves on each other's lips and tongue, which was enough of a thrill for Petra to feel reinvigorated enough to kiss back with increasing passion. They then kissed like that for quite a while, only breaking apart to lick some of the cum off each other's faces, which was of course started by Jane, but Petra happily joined in as they both giggled and licked in between those passionate kisses.

After what felt like a wonderful eternity Jane pulled back a little, smiled and told her lover, "Wait right here, I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Petra asked excitedly, although typically Jane just smiled mischievously in return. At least until she got to one of her drawers and pulled something out which made Petra's face automatically fall, "Oh."

Which of course made Jane's face fall, "What? Is this weird? I worried it would be weird, but-"

"No, I... I was thinking of suggesting toys myself." Petra quickly soothed, "But really Jane, a strap-on? Surely, I don't know, we should start out with something small? And hand held?"

"I considered that, but... well, we're both more familiar with having sex a certain way, and while I'm definitely not trying to replace that with this, I don't know... I thought it may help making things be less weird." Jane explained, realising she had failed to make this not weird, before offering a further explanation, "Besides, I think it would be kind of hot."

Not wanting to disappoint her lover, but not wanting to expose herself as a bottom, Petra cautiously asked, "Who did you want to wear it?"

Jane grinned happily, and started closing the distance between them, "I was thinking we could take it in turns, but I definitely want to see you look wearing this thing. Then I want to ride you. Is that okay?"

Admittedly liking the sound of that Petra softly answered, "Yes."

"Good." Jane smiled, giving Petra a soft and hopefully encouraging kiss before adding, "Here, let me help you put this on."

Jane kissed Petra again when her girlfriend predictably opened her mouth to insist she didn't need help. Then while Petra was stunned Jane quickly slid down so she could slip the harness over the other woman's feet and then pulled it up her long legs. Without needing to be asked Petra lifted her legs, then her butt, allowing Jane to bring the harness up to the right place and then tighten the strap so it wouldn't go anywhere.

As a result Jane was in between Petra's legs, a position she took advantage of by grabbing hold of the dildo and beginning to stroke it as if it was real, while grinning up at her lover. Her lover who could terrify most people around here with just a look, but now looked so stunned and unsure of herself it was honestly adorable.

It was hard to take her gaze away from Petra's face, but Jane needed to make sure that the dildo was nice and wet for her pussy. More to the point, she just really wanted to be able to suck Petra's cock, which was exactly what Jane did, at first keeping eye contact with the other woman while she slowly lean down and wrapped her lips around the man-made dick.

Jane then closed her eyes and concentrated on bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the shaft for maybe a minute or two, grinning at the fact that Petra let out some soft sounds of enjoyment. Then Jane opened her eyes to see the look on Petra's face, which made her grin even more.

She had been worried about taking this step, because while both of them had their own toys, Jane checked, and they both had experience with men one of them might be opposed to actually using toys with each other. They might not even be aware of it until they actually tried, as Jane hadn't known whether she would find it too weird, let alone if Petra would.

Fortunately Jane enjoyed it just as much as she thought she would, and Petra's reaction was exceeding her expectations. Hell, Petra was enjoying it almost as much as... no! Jane wasn't going to think about that. Him. She was happy, and in the zone, and the worst possible thing she could do was start thinking about Michael.

Luckily Jane was able to distract herself by pushing the strap-on into her throat. She knew from... previous experience, she wouldn't be able to get it all the way, as she wasn't much of a cock sucker. Hell, she had gone down on Petra a lot more over this short time than... anyone else.

But Jane was in the mood to push herself like never before, so she actually succeeded in stuffing a lot more inches into her mouth and down her throat and she thought would have been possible. Then she licked up and down the shaft before trying again, whatever it took to take her mind off sad thoughts. And to make sure this cock was as ready as possible for her pussy, which by now had recovered and was ready for more, something she was only too happy to give it.

Petra had never thought about Jane giving her a blow job. It seemed so absurd that she was surprised she didn't laugh when Jane did it. Only it wasn't funny when she did. It was somehow hot, and sexy, and Petra just couldn't get enough of it, for the next few minutes the blonde feeling like she didn't even blink as she watched the brunette bob her head up and down her cock.

Of course it was even worse, or better, whenever Jane was looking directly at her, Petra blushing furiously because of it, but she just couldn't look away. In fact a couple of times she almost offered up some verbal encouragement, or placed her hand upon Jane's head, like she did sometimes when Jane ate her out.

Just as Petra was getting really close to doing one of those things Jane removed her mouth from the dildo entirely, slid her hand up and down it to make sure the saliva was rubbed in and then got up. For a moment Petra was so stunned that she wasn't even sure what Jane was doing, then the other woman straddled her, making her feel stupid.

Because of course Jane was about to ride the strap-on, she'd made that part clear, Petra just hadn't it through. And she certainly hadn't thought about how much she would love it. Which again was silly, especially during the beginning, because that obviously resulted in Jane's boobs being pushed into her face, Petra unable to resist sliding her tongue around a nipple and then taking it into her mouth to suck on it.

This caused Jane to giggle softly, and maybe paused for a few long seconds, before lining herself up correctly and guiding the dildo to her entrance with her hand. She then paused to savour the moment, before gently pushing herself downwards. For maybe a second Petra was worried that the size would hurt the woman she loved, but then Jane cried out in pure pleasure as she penetrated herself on the dildo.

It was a sound Petra had become very familiar with, something Petra was very, very proud of. But just to make sure that continue to be the case she continued sucking Jane's boob, even moving to the other as Jane slowly began lowering herself.

Honestly Petra wasn't sure whether Jane was going slowly for her own benefit or hers. It was probably a combination of both, which only motivated Petra even more to worship Jane's tits, even if she had to bend her head down to do so. Then just as it was becoming really painful Jane's hands softly cupped either side of her face and pulled her up into a passionate kiss, which both women thoroughly enjoyed throughout the rest of the penetration.

Petra would have been quite happy to keep kissing Jane throughout Jane riding her. Well, honestly Petra would have been happy to keep kissing Jane forever. And she would if she could, but it just wasn't possible, and while Jane did break the kiss when the penetration was complete there was something to be said for savouring the feeling of Jane sitting on her lap, meaning the full length of the dildo was buried inside of the other woman.

Jane was very, very aware of that fact. The fake penis was much bigger than the only real one which had ever been inside of her, but it had been years since she had been so stretched, as while she had a vibrator she hadn't been able to push it inside her out of fear of reliving memories which are now painful and distracting to her pleasure.

It was foolish for her to believe that she could go through this without those memories reappearing entirely, but that had also been the case during her first time with Petra, and Jane had been confident that her love for this woman would make the pain of the past bearable. And oh, was she wonderfully right.

There were moments that it was still a little too overwhelming, like at the start of the initial penetration, and especially when she found herself sitting on Petra's lap with the entire dildo in her pussy, as in that moment she couldn't help picturing herself sitting on Michael's lap under the same circumstances. She swore she could even feel him pulse inside her.

But she knew he would want her to be happy, and while there were occasions she could see or feel him in that moment the sight or feeling was always replaced with Petra Solano staring at her with such love and devotion that it soothed Jane's aching heart, and made everything okay. Actually, better than okay. Much, much better.

While it was a little unpleasant to be stretched that wide and deep the physical pain quickly faded away and was replaced with pleasure, especially when Jane lifted herself up slowly, and then just as slowly pushed herself back down and then repeated the process, officially starting to ride a cock for the first time in years. Which was a reminder of what she lost, but at the same time this was also a first.

The first time Jane was riding a strap-on cock. Or more accurately, it was the first time Jane was riding Petra's strap-on cock. Oh yes, Jane was riding Petra Solano's strap-on cock, she was having sex with a woman in a way that 'straight couples' traditionally did, making the situation so wonderfully naughty.

That feeling would have been intensified if Petra had been the one on top, taking her in the missionary position, a.k.a. the most traditional of positions, but that had been Michael's favourite position, and Jane wasn't sure she was ready for that. Perhaps more importantly, she wasn't sure that Petra ever would be, given Jane was 99% sure that her girlfriend was a bottom.

Which seemed laughable given how dominating, controlling and downright scary Petra Solano could be outside the bedroom, but Jane had seen it written in plenty of magazines, and seen in plenty of shows, that acting dominant in public didn't mean you were that way in private.

Petra was comfortable with classifying herself as a bottom with men, because it didn't matter. Most of them were only too happy to take the lead, and on the few occasions that wasn't the case it was still easy for her to get them off without putting much effort into it. Jane was different. Well, sort of. Petra still found it easy to get her off with her mouth, but she was 99% sure Jane was a bottom, which meant Petra had to take the lead with other things.

She should probably be taking the lead now, as this was unexplored territory, and she wasn't exactly sure what Jane wanted, and if this was comfortable for her she was more than happy just lay back and let Jane ride her. Especially as this had to be bringing back memories of Michael.

It was almost ironic, in a sad and twisted way. Back when Michael had been alive and Petra had been desperately trying to fight her constantly growing crush on Jane she was haunted by the idea of Jane bouncing up and down on a dick like this. Actually, that started back when they first met, and Jane had her fling with Rafael.

The point was Petra had imagined Jane doing this with Rafael, Michael, and even a bunch of faceless men, which had always been upsetting, but she had never imagined herself being in the position of the man, and to her surprise she rather liked it. Sure, she didn't feel it as a man would, but seeing Jane bounce up and down like this was erotic on its own, without the simple fact Jane's boobs were jiggling right in her face and she was getting an up close look at the pleasure on the other girl's face.

Knowing that she was solely responsible for putting that look on Jane's face was more than enough for Petra to push past any awkwardness or fears she might have had. In fact, she would do anything to be the only reason that look was on the face of Jane Gloriana Villanueva. God, Petra loved this woman. She loved her more than anything, ever.

Which was why she was worried that she should be taking a more active role in this. So Petra forced herself to start gently thrusting upwards into Jane's pussy, and when that got an incredibly enthusiastic reaction she took a deep, calming breath, firmly grabbed onto the other woman and flipped their positions so she was on top.

"Oh God yes, oh Petra, fuck me! Fuck me just like that! Oh fuck!" Jane cooed when Petra started randomly thrusting upwards, before letting out a loud yelp of surprise as she suddenly found herself on her back. Petra looked unsure what she was going to do for a brief few seconds, and then she awkwardly started thrusting away, Jane quickly giving her an out which just happened to be true, "Wait, wait, wait!"

"What?" Petra frowned, before panicking, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no... it's just... this was Michael's favourite position." Jane admitted with a blush.

"Oh Jane, I'm sorry." Petra quickly apologised.

"It's okay." Jane quickly reassured, "Can we just go back to what we were doing before? You know, with me riding you?"

"Of course." Petra said, quickly flipping them back and then cautiously adding to try and get them back on track, "I love you."

Smiling softly Jane gently caressed Petra's face and softly told her, "I love you too."

Then obviously to further reassure Petra that she hadn't made a big mistake, or at least not a mood ruining mistake, Jane kissed her softly at first, but with increasing passion. They just stayed like that for a few long seconds, Petra's dildo completely buried inside Jane as the brunette rested in the blonde's lap. Then without breaking the kiss Jane started bouncing again, making both of them moan into the kiss.

Before her attempt to change the positions the other end of the dildo was bashing against Petra's clit oh so wonderfully, but now? Now it just seemed to be hitting her right every time, especially when Jane picked up the pace, surprisingly meaning this was pushing them both towards orgasm. Not that Petra was complaining. In fact it was the exact opposite.

Jane had been somewhat put off by the sudden change in positions, but not by much, as she was as over Michael as she would ever be, mostly because she had fallen deeply for Petra. The reminder of the love they shared and returned to the position she felt most comfortable in, for now, quickly got Jane back on track, especially when she started bouncing up and down again.

In fact she got a little carried away there, and had to stop herself from reaching the finishing line sooner than she wanted too. Which to her delight Petra seemed to be just as disappointed when she slowed down as she was, Jane breaking the kiss and grinning at her woman, who blushed in response.

They then became lost in each other for a few long minutes as Jane pushed herself to the edge of orgasm and then kept her there for an impressively long time, just because she wanted to savour this perfect moment with her new fiancé. Well, that and she was hoping that with enough build-up she could make Petra cum too.

Her research seemed to suggest she could, as long as Petra was into it, which certainly seemed to be the case. That was the great thing about women, and sex in general, Jane was learning. Everything physical was great, but when you could fuck the mind, now that was the secret of truly great sex. Which again was hopefully working for Petra, but was definitely working for her. So much so that eventually Jane just couldn't hold back any more.

Giving her lover fair warning Jane whimpered, "Petra, I'm cumming!"

"Me too." Petra replied with a whimper of her own, "Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Oh my God Jane! Oh Jane! Jane!"

From then on the only coherent word out of their mouths were each other's names, and a few swear words, as it seemed they went crashing over the edge together. Jane's climax seemed more intense, but she may have been a little biased, and it was definitely hard for her to tell what Petra was feeling, even while looking her in the eyes.

Jane just knew she was fairly confident that she made Petra cum, and not just once. Probably nowhere near as much as she made herself cum, but Jane was still pretty proud of herself as she continued hammering herself up and down. Then just when she didn't think she could love it any more Petra started thrusting upwards again, and although it was sporadic and awkward it definitely made a difference.

In fact it made such a difference that Jane lost the ability to think until she collapsed down in a sweaty heap onto the equally sweaty body of her lover. Part of her hoped that Petra would prove her wrong once and for all and redouble her efforts to keep up the love making, even if Jane wasn't sure she could take any more orgasms.

But no, they just lay there getting their breath back for a few long seconds, until Jane had the energy to slowly lift herself off the toy and then snuggled herself up against the side of the woman she loved. Which of course caused Petra to smile softly and throw an arm around her, the two women then laying in the content silence for a few long seconds.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers