Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 04

Story Info
Did Petra enjoy giving in and letting go with her customers?
5.2k words
4.74
6.1k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

My seven-part series, "Petra's Pictures: Art to Porn", appeared in Exhibitionist and Voyeur in recent months. In it, Professor Edwards and his friend Ronald Dennison had one of the students pose for increasingly erotic 'art' photos. An evening of rampant sex always followed the Friday shoots, which quickly expanded to include two lonely cougars whom the men had picked up in a local club.

Then a three-part follow-up, "Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery", moved to the Mature category, to highlight the age difference between now-graduated Petra Stanwick and her older male friends. Petra began selling nudes taken of her as a student, signing the prints as 'Venus'. Clients Mona and Gerard Rodman saw that she was, in fact, the model and blackmailed her with sexual demands to keep the secret.

The story continues from there.

A Visit to the Rodmans'

The gallery event was a huge success! A few dozen erotic art fans were there, masked and gorging themselves with hors d'oeuvres, champagne, and Petra Stanwick's naked black and white prints. Several bought photos for their collections while the shop owner was engaged in an impassioned threesome upstairs in her apartment with the Rodmans.

Eventually the three of them returned to the party which was now progressing at full tilt. Many guests were drunk, or nearly so, and in various stages of undress, engaging in sex acts in hidden corners of the gallery. Servers Lezlee and Desiree, two hot cougars, had bared their breasts, advertising their availability to anyone who would take them. Novice student models Christina and Gabriella watched the scene in amazement.

Ronald Dennison- a fortyish gentleman with a yen for female flesh- had hooked up with Emmeline Jones. She was Petra's best friend and had come to the city especially for the party. The two young woman had posed nude with Dennison and Professor Edwards a few times in the past and the four of them became very intimate. Time melted away for the pair.

"Petra, Ronald and I are going up to your apartment. It's so noisy down here, and no privacy."

"Sure, Emma. But just on the sofa. My bed was well used already, and I don't think you'd want...."

"You? Who were you with?"

"Just some customers...."

"You'd do that for a sale!"

"Not exactly. We'll talk about it later, Emma."

"Sure. Ronald and I have some things to attend to now."

"Her sex, right" Petra laughed, looking at Mr. Dennison, who seemed a bit embarrassed by her frankness.

"Uhh... yes. How'd you guess?" he eventually grinned back.

"Don't keep a girl waiting. Off you go now. Remember...not the bed."

They rushed upstairs and into the lounge of the little apartment. In no time, the couple was wrapped together on the sofa, fumbling eagerly with buttons and zippers. The lovers French-kissed, their duelling tongues probing the sensitive insides- licking, sucking, imitating the act itself, telegraphing what their heated bodies wanted.

Soon Emma's fingers fished out Ronald's stiff cock, at about the same time as his lips latched on to her rising nipples. They were red hot for each other! Fire burned in them as they feverishly stoked one another's carnal desires.

Emma gripped his big rod firmly, stroking as she lowered her blonde head to gobble it down. She craddled his full balls, then began to suck him to madness. Meanwhile, his searching fingers were buried to the knuckles in Emma's sopping pussy, her legs wide open to welcome Dennison's rapid advance. It was as though the party downstairs had ceased to exist.

Now Ronald completely stripped his blonde lover, and she slid from the sofa to kneel on the rug in front of him. Grasping his cuffs, she yanked down his trousers, leaving him naked too. Again she took his swollen member and drew it to her open mouth. He grasped her golden hair and arched his back forward to literally fuck her lovely face. Emmeline gagged on Ronald's girth as he plunged into her.

"Stop! Stop!... I can't breathe!"

"Let me fuck you then." He sat on the sofa and continued. "Come up onto my lap, facing me."

Once there, Emma lowered herself while holding his cock upright, letting him slowly impale her until their groins were locked together. Her fine tits hung near his face, and he cupped them in both hands, kissing her glorious nipples as she began to rock along the length of his shaft. He helped lift her, then brought her down hard against his groin with each stroke.

"Omigod! That feels so good. Fuck me, Ronald. Fuck me hard!"

"Oh yeah! Baby... what a pussy!"

"Keep going until you cum. Fill me Up!"

Emma's hands were free, so she brought one to her clitoris to pleasure herself while her man pumped inside. Slim fingers tortured it, rolling and pressing the sensitive bud. Her breath began to come harder as the stimulation intensified. She rubbed more frantically and the need for release grew stronger. Emma was getting close.

Meanwhile, Ronald was too. His buttocks lifted off the sofa as he drove hard into this lovely woman. He had his strong hands on her smooth, pale hips now, raising her up and down the length of his mighty cock as if she was a large doll. Each thrust increased his urgency, a driving machine lurching along at increasing speed. Ronald wasn't going to last much longer either.

Emma moaned loudly from the combined onslaught of his raging rod and her flying fingers. Suddenly, her whole body clenched and shook, releasing with a series of mighty heaves. All the while, she babbled her delight almost incoherently.

"Yes... Yes! Ohgawd.... I'm cumming!... Cumming!... Ugh!... Ugh!... Ugh!....Aaaahhhh."

Ronald continued to lift and pound upward into Emma as she bounced like a ragdoll on the end of his bursting cock. Then he cut loose, blasting round after round of his seed into her hungry channel. He thrust over and over, groaning in agonizing pleasure until he could hardly move. Then they stopped and clung together as they struggled to breathe freely again.

"Incredible, Emma. You're so good when you're bad!" her lover panted.

"Love how you fuck me, Ronald. Do it again."

"Can't now. Maybe later? We'd better get back."

After a few more minutes close together, they gathered up their clothes, quickly dressed and straightened themselves up, before slipping downstairs to rejoin the boisterous gallery party.

****

Emmeline Jones slept over at her friend Petra's apartment the night of the gallery party. They were both worn out, so simply tossed fresh bedding over the remains of Petra's threesome with the Rodmans. In the late morning, after a few cups of strong coffee, they surveyed the apartment and gallery. The whole place was a mess! And that's an understatement.

Trays piled high with champagne glasses and food scraps covered Petra's office desk. Discarded masks and tissues- even lost underwear- littered hidden corners, evidence of frenzied activity by drunken guests. Empty easels stood everywhere, the erotic prints once displayed on them already carted off to new homes.

"Amazing party, Pet! And I think you sold a lot of prints too."

"Really, Emma, I lost track. At least fifteen, maybe more? I'll need to check my sales program and compare it to the inventory still left before I'll be able to tell." Then she had a question. "Did you have a good time upstairs with Ronald?"

"Always! The things he can do to me! Omigod... my toes are curling!"

"It's those older men, right. They sure know how to treat a girl in bed!"

"Yes... Back to the party, Petra. You'll want to do that again, I'm sure, What a success!"

"You're right, but next time I'll stay sober and down in the gallery."

"What's with taking customers upstairs to close a sale? That well-dressed couple. And you were there for a long time.... I'm a little surprised with you, Petra."

Petra went quiet and didn't say anything as she looked away. Her friend noticed and apologized.

"Sorry if I offended you. Just wondering...."

"Wondering if I fucked them, right?" Petra said coldly. "Well, yes I did. First her, then both of them. I certainly hadn't planned on it. They own three of my prints already and asked if I had any new ones that weren't on display in the gallery. I had a few upstairs, so we went to see them."

"Sounds innocent enough."

"The problem is that they've figured out that I'm the model in the photos. So, we had sex just to keep them quiet."

"They blackmailed you! Forced you or they'd tell! Bastards! You should go to the police."

"Oh sure, and tell them all the juicy details about us posing naked, then screwing with William and Ronald and others. I can't do that, Emma. I won't."

"I see what you're saying. You're protecting all of us. But,do you think they'll keep your secret?"

"I hope so, but there's more. They want me at their place next Saturday night for another round."

"That's horrible! They're going to use you because of what they know. I'm so sorry...."

Then Petra had a surprising revelation.

"The funny thing, Emma, is that I'm not really upset about it. Sure, last night I didn't have much choice. But this morning I'm just fine. No damage done, except for this awful hangover. The sex was strictly physical, and it was very good, a satisfying workout! I just closed off my mind and fucked hard, like it was the best thing in the world. And it worked- orgasms all round."

"You liked it! Really?... Maybe, it's the submission thing? You know, just giving in and letting go. Sometimes I feel that way with Ronald. They must have had fun if they want you again next weekend?"

"Submission, eh. Hmm... that could be it. I know that I like sex with older guys like William and Ronald. They've been around enough to know what a girl likes and how to deliver it. Sometimes they take charge and push me a bit, but I always want to go there. So, yes, that could be how I feel about Mona and Gerard."

"Oh, you're even on a first name basis with them. Sounds like you'll be over there next Saturday."

"Think about it, Emma. You probably look forward to weekends at my place because you know Ronald will be banging you later that night. And that usually comes after William gets us nude for his camera. The anticipation likely makes you wet, right? Thinking things like, 'what will they be doing with me tonight?'"

"Sure, that's what I thought about as soon as you invited me to your gallery party."

"And you two had a good time upstairs on my sofa, didn't you."

"You know it, girl!"

"That's how I'm feeling about going to the Rodmans' place. It'll be some great sex- a hot threesome I'm sure, so long as they don't get kinky. And I'll see if I can get them to buy more prints too."

Emmeline was concerned about how cavalier her best girlfriend was about being blackmailed for sex. She just didn't seem to be bothered by the control which the couple exerted over her. Instead, she only saw it as a sexual escapade coupled with selling erotic art. Emma was surprised how much Petra had changed since she first opened her gallery, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

"Petra, please keep me up with how it's going with them. This could be dangerous or become bigger than you think. If you want out, you know that you can rely on me to help."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine. I'm sure the thrill is going to wear off for them. In the meantime, I'm going to have another gallery party like this one as soon as I get some new prints to sell. That shouldn't be a problem because William had so many photo sessions with me. And with you, too!"

"Would you let me sell prints taken of you?" she continued. "Or shots of the two of us together? You know that your face won't be fully exposed, though everything else will. Lots of skin, but you'll be anonymous."

"Umm... I'm not sure, Petra. I'd say yes, but I don't want those people holding it over me if they figure out who's in the photos. Can we just leave it for a while until you see what develops on Saturday? I don't like you having to serve those people."

"I'm not serving them, Emma! I'll take as much out of it as I give. That's how I am. I want plenty of hot sex, and for now it'll be with them. So, no more about this, OK?" She was becoming annoyed with her friend.

"Alright. Let's clean up this mess, Petra."

****

The following Saturday, Petra was preparing for her visit to the Rodman home. Mona had come by the shop to confirm that a driver would pick her up in front at 7:00, There was an element of excitement- the visitor made it clear that they were very eager to have Petra again. Their driver would bring her home, "when we have all had our fill, if you know what I mean." She kissed Petra's before leaving.

The model felt nervous anticipation as she stood in front of her dressing mirror. Was she really going to a couple's home- older people she hardly knew- for an evening of sex? There was no question that it would be intense and prolonged. Mona had made that much clear. But the limo driver was on his way now, so there was no time for second thoughts.

Petra smiled back as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was certainly dressed for pleasure, bra-less in a sheer white blouse with half the buttons undone. Her shortest black skirt barely sheathed her upper thighs, scarcely hiding the tiniest thong underneath. Petra's big heels, black choker, Goth makeup and ruby lips screamed "Fuck Me!" The model knew what she was in for tonight.

"Good evening, Miss. I'm Darren, the Rodmans' personal driver," the tall, handsome fellow in his late-thirties greeted Petra as he opened the passenger door of the fancy car

"Hello. Are we going very far?" Petra asked, trying to appear relaxed in this very new situation.

"About twenty minutes from here, out in the country- a big estate. I was told that I'd be picking up a friend, but you've never been there before?"

"No. They're more customers than anything. They buy from my shop and... ah, collect what I sell."

"You must be talking about the new pictures they've brought into their bedroom the past few weeks?"

"You've seen them?" Petra blurted out, with a note of alarm.

"Not yet. The maid told me about it. Porn, she said. Black and white prints with some very private bits wide open, she told me. Do you sell them that smut?"

"I sell art, not porn!" Petra asserted indignantly and resolved not to talk with him anymore.

"Call it what you want, but I'd like to get in there sometime to see it for myself. A pussy shot in full colour, she said!"

After that, the driver's eyes often went to the rear-view mirror, taking note of Petra's rosy nipples visible through the sheer blouse. "I wonder if it's her?" he thought.

They drove on in silence, Darren realizing that he'd annoyed his passenger. He wondered why she was coming to the house dressed so provocatively, but it wasn't the first sexy young woman he'd brought back for his employers. Petra was glad he didn't have any more to say. The less Darren knew about her visit, the better, though he had already guessed it anyway.

After a time, the car turned into a paved laneway and passed between parallel rows of trees. The driver stopped at an ornate iron gate and reached for a remote to open it before continuing around a curve to a large brick house. Petra was impressed.

"This is it. Let me help you out of the car, Miss," Darren offered, taking her hand while peering at her exposed tits.

As Petra put her leg forward, her skirt rode up so high that he could see all the way to paradise! Only the narrowest band of fabric sheathed what the Rodmans were lusting for tonight.

"Thank you, Darren. You'll be taking me home, right?"

"Yes, but I don't have any instructions except to be available tonight. It depends how long your meeting lasts," he said, with a smug grin, before adding, "Have an enjoyable evening, Miss."

Gerard and Mona Rodman stood waiting for Petra on their spacious covered porch in front of the double entry doors. He wore a sly look, while Mona's face projected intense excitement.

"Welcome, Ms. Stanwick. Please come in for our meeting," Gerard stated quite formally in an obvious attempt to hide from Darren the real purpose of the young woman's visit this evening.

Mona steered Petra through the double doors and the moment they were closed, she hugged her guest tightly and kissed her face before gushing, "My Venus! I'm so glad to see you again! Whenever you are here, that's your name. Do you like it?"

"Well... you know it's on my signed prints. Yes use it, but only when we're here tonight."

"Oh, I'm sure there'll be other times you're here. I expect you'll become quite used to hearing the name, won't she Mona?" Gerard purred like a Cheshire cat. "Come into the parlour for some wine with us. Then we'll all enjoy what we have planned."

As they sat close on the sofa and chair, the Rodmans feasted on Petra's half-exposed body: her excited erect nipples so visible, and plenty of bare leg below her tiny black skirt. They were salivating.

Petra couldn't help but notice that Mona's big breasts were almost entirely on display in a shelf-like half-bra which struggled to conceal even half of her silver-dollar-sized nipples. Her gown was slit to the waist, and sitting across from Petra, Mona deliberately flashed a shaved pussy to her guest.

Like hungry predators, the Rodmans slowly stalked their prey, teasing Petra with a sexually charged discussion of erotic art and the nude human body. They plied her with a second big goblet of fine wine, perhaps the best she had ever tasted. It went down so easily, especially since the model was thirsty in anticipation of what was to come. But Gerard seemed in no hurry because it was the chase that excited him most.

Just when she felt herself becoming a bit light-headed, Mona invited Petra for a tour of the master bedroom.

"We'd like to show you where we hung the three beautiful pieces you sold us, Venus. Perhaps you could advise us about good locations to display more of your gorgeous photos. I just can't have enough of them... or you, my dear."

The wine was working its magic. "Yes, I'd like that, Mona."

"Wonderful! Come upstairs. You lead the way, honey and I'll follow," Gerard directed.

Petra followed Mrs. Rodman while Gerard followed, eager to look up her skirt to see her delightful full cheeks and as much of her fat pussy as was uncovered. He felt his cock straining with what he saw. At the top of the stairs they followed a wide hallway to double doors on the left. Gerard threw them open with a flourish, then stepped aside. Petra marvelled at the room within.

The suite rivalled a very large lounge. To one side was exquisite furniture- an expensive sofa and chairs around a plush carpet. It was framed by a large fireplace, with a crackling fire. To the other side was a king-sized bed with turned wooden head- and footboards.

Curiously, each spooled bedpost was draped with silk stockings. A long, padded bench stood along the base of the bed, draped with more hosiery. Petra visibly shuddered, realizing that some bondage might be planned for tonight.

"Come Venus," Mona breathed, taking her guest's hand. "I'll show you the prints in here and tell you how much they excite us!"

First, she took her to the print by her dressing table. Mona snaked her arm around Petra's waist and drew her so close that the model could feel the woman's heat- and smell her desire.

"I love your jewelry in this one. The Art Nouveau earrings and necklace are beautiful. And so is your nipple poking above that gauzy gown. It looks so decadent to me. I see it every time I sit here to apply my makeup, and I think of how much I want you, Venus."

Then Mona walked her to the foot of the big bed. Gerard came alongside and looped his arm around Petra's shoulders. She was fully entwined by them now.

"And this is what we look up to whenever we make love in here. Your beautiful curves look so sexy when you're stretched out nude like that, and I love those perky tits. I'll tell you a secret, my dear. Gerard pretends he's fucking you when we have love, and I imagine that I'm Venus beneath him. He even calls me that when he cums. Isn't that wicked!"

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12