Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
285 Followers

Then Mr. Rodman spoke as he pulled his wife and their guest over to the sitting area.

"There's one more print in here- my personal favourite," he smiled pointing to the large colour-enhanced closeup they purchased the night of the gallery party. "That is the most open and inviting cunt a man could ever want. It keeps me awake at nights...."

"At least until you are finished with me!" Mona interrupted, laughing.

Mrs. Rodman couldn't draw this out any longer. She wrapped Petra into a tight embrace, kissing her lips before forcing her tongue inside.

It was time now to move from the evening preliminaries into the main event. The wine had dulled the guest's senses a bit, but she was wet with anticipation, and met Mona's onslaught with tongue of her own. Gerard whispered into Petra's ear.

"Let's get you naked now."

****

Time stood still as Mr. Rodman pulled down the skirt zipper and his wife stepped back to release the remaining buttons of Petra's blouse. As these items fell away, she stood between the couple clad only in her black choker, miniscule thong and big heels. Gerard eagerly drew her near-naked body close for his turn at her lips while Mona stripped out of her own slinky gown.

Things were moving fast again. Soon Mona was nude too, except for the transparent half-cups straining to contain her big full tits. While Gerard slid his fingers under Petra's thong to slip it off, the hostess unclasped her bra, turned down the bed, and motioned for her guest to lay with her. She was eager to give her husband a little show with her all-too-willing toy.

Then Mrs. Rodman's hungry mouth was devouring her prey, the supple white body pinned beneath her on the sheets. She greedily kissed Petra's face and mouth, then lowered her head to suck deeply on the model's peaked pink nipples. Gerard knelt beside them, stroking himself with one hand while he caressed the guest's smooth thigh with the other. He'd have his turn with her soon enough.

'Venus' was Mona's fantasy girl come to life and she was going to take all the pleasure possible with her. Long fingers soon found the soft folds of bare pink skin that enclosed the young woman's hot button. As the hostess caressed the little nub, Petra's hips undulated in pleasurable lust, and she began to moan softly. She was on her way to her first orgasm of the evening.

Mrs. Rodman's mind seethed with wicked impulses for more stimulating play with her Venus. Perhaps a little show for her horny husband?

"Spread her thighs wider and hold them, Gerard. Watch how I'm teasing her. Do you like what I'm doing, Venus? Do you want some more?" she teased her aroused plaything.

"Yes! Yes! More!" Petra hissed, bringing the soles of her feet together and dropping her knees to show every bit of her most private flesh.

"Look closely now, Gerard. This is how women love." And she slowly kissed her way across Petra's quivering stomach, down... down... down... until the tip of her tongue was lapping at the young woman's wet centre.

"Oh, you like that, Venus," Mona whispered over the model's increased moaning. "I thought so... you'll love this!" And she drew Petra's throbbing clitoris right between botoxed lips before sucking the bud firmly into her mouth.

As Mrs. Rodman noisily pleasured the organ between her lips, Petra planted her feet on the bed, and arched upward against the woman's face. She was panting for breath, clearly on the verge of coming on full tilt. Her eyes were jammed shut, her mouth wide open in arousal. Then it happened! Suddenly her body began to shake, then clench! Petra cried out as the first of many orgasms ripped through her.

"Omigod! Omigod!... Ugh....Ugh.... Ugh...! Fuuuck!... OH FUCK!!... FUUUUCK!!! Aaaarrraaaggghhhh!!!"

Petra gasped for breath as she lay back recovering. Little aftershocks tremored through her muscles for a few more moments. Then she was aware of pressure on her lips.

"Here's something to suck on, my lovely," Gerard grinned as he eased his stiff cock between her yielding lips. "Show us what you can do with it. Take it all, baby!"

Mona had already gone back to worshipping Petra's nipples, making them tingle with sensation again. Even though the guest had just climaxed, she realized that this was going to continue until everyone was fully satisfied. She began to avidly pleasure Rodman's cock with her mouth while she fondled his bursting balls.

"Perfect! Perfect!" he groaned, as she swallowed his throbbing tool.

It felt amazing and he knew that he had to fuck this talented young beauty before he lost his load. Quickly coming up between Petra's knees, Rodman draped her spread legs across his thighs and leaned forward to edge his thick member into her waiting cleft.

"I have something for you too, Venus!" Mrs. Rodmanexclaimed as she scrambled up to crouch above the young woman's head. Mona held her fat pink folds wide apart as she slowly lowered her torso down on Petra's face. Almost automatically, a tongue came out to meet the wet flesh suspended so close. Then Mona brought her pussy lower and slowly swung back and forth against the eager lips below.

It was hedonistic- the only way to describe it! Mrs. Rodman pulled at her long nipples and moaned loudly as Venus orally pleasured her moving clitoris. Farther down Petra's body, Gerard was groaning as he steadily drove his swollen organ deep into the guest's pussy. She was enjoying all this, drowning him with her love juices, lubricating the big invader which was stretching her walls.

All of a sudden, Mona stopped and raised herself above Petra's mouth.

"Gerard! We almost forgot about the stockings. The little game we talked about this afternoon. I'll tie her to the bed while you keep her busy."

"Absolutely, my love!"

"I said we'd give you more than you've ever known, Venus. Remember? We're just getting started, my pet." And she deftly looped the silk stockings around Petra's wrists and ankles before securing them to the four bedposts. The last stocking went around her eyes, blocking out most of the light. Now Petra was helplessly spread-eagled on her back, ready for another round of sex. What would they do with her? The anticipation was incredible!

Mrs. Rodman quickly returned to her position across her fantasy lover's face, this time facing her husband to watch him fucking the model. When she pressed her oozing slit down for oral stimulation. Petra needed no further encouragement. She eagerly ate pussy, completely caught up in submission and service to her hosts.

"Suck my puss, Venus. Make me come! Make me come!" Mona commanded as she furiously rocked back and forth. "Fuck her! Fuck her silly, Gerard!" she called out.

He needed no further encouragement and began to pound harder and harder into the bound, writhing body beneath him. Petra was on fire, blinded by silk, and fully engaged in lustful submission to the couple above her. This was a whole new game!

Before long, all three of them were in the throes of orgasm, driven over the edge by the obscene pleasure they were taking together. Petra gave as good as she got, revelling with complete sexual abandon in this newfound thrill. There was nothing else but this bedroom, this bed, these people, this fucking, the next orgasm, more and more and....

The Rodmans played with Petra for hours that sinful Saturday night, their private delight until all three of them couldn't take anymore, their lust fully satisfied. Gerard's remarkable recovery rate- oh, the wonders of the little pill- allowed him to cum multiple times, while Mona orgasmed at least five. Surely everyone had had enough! Petra was exhausted, plied and climaxed almost beyond endurance. All she could think of was sleep.

****

The next morning, Petra woke up in the big bed between her sleeping hosts. She felt invigorated, though a bit stiff here and there. A hot shower helped, before she returned to the bedroom wrapped in towels.

"We'll have breakfast shortly, before Darren takes you home," Gerard said flatly.

His wife simply yawned and stretched. Petra noticed how old and tired they looked in the morning light streaming through the open blinds.

Soon, the maid brought a tray laden with coffee and breakfast pastries and placed it on the low sofa table in the sitting area. Petra saw the woman studying her closely, no doubt comparing her to the model in what she called 'porn' on the bedroom walls. Her smirk seemed to confirm that the maid saw the connection and fully understood the nature of the sleepover.

"Never mind her, Venus," Mrs. Rodman commented after the maid was curtly dismissed. "Always snooping around. She'll get used to seeing you here, I'm sure."

"Yeah," her husband added. "After a night like that, you'll be staying over most Saturdays. You'll meet out friends." Then he continued. "Darren will be ready to take you home in a half hour."

The drive back to the apartment was quiet, Petra lost in thought about how sex had come to rule her life since she first began posing for Professor Edwards. As the minutes passed, she felt like she was being watched. The chauffer's eyes were frequently in the rear-view mirror, staring at her pink nipples beneath the sheer blouse.

He looked up again and cleared his throat.

"A little secret between us, Miss. I get Mona sometimes when the boss is out with his ladies. He knows and says I might have a go with you too. Would you fancy that?"

She just smiled. Darren was a very good-looking guy, and she that knew that she would do it. Petra was always a pushover for handsome men now.

"Not today," was all she replied, leaving the driver wondering if that was a "Yes."

He would have to wait to find out.

1fastguy
1fastguy
285 Followers
12