Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 05

Story Info
How deep into the Rodman's wild world is she willing to go?
5.1k words
4.65
4.6k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Stories of a young woman's expanding sex life continue with connections to her other seven-part series, Petra's Pictures: Art to Porn. A client couple has discovered that Ms. Stanwick is the model in the erotic prints she sells in her art gallery. They are keeping the secret, in exchange for her weekly 'visits' to their mansion. How much longer will she satisfy their wicked desires?

This piece includes music from Al Stewart (Versailles) and Led Zeppelin (Whole Lotta Love)

****

It was 9:00 AM Monday, and Professor William Edwards was about to begin a new topic. His Fine Arts 345 class was packed front to back, in anticipation of "Design Before the French Revolution." He saw hundreds of eager faces as he scanned over the waiting crowd.

Why were so many young men interested in this obscure course? How was this subject always filled as soon as registration opened? And, why did Professor Edwards consistently receive the highest ratings from his students? There was one simple reason- his slides.

This morning, the Professor spotted two nervous young women in the first row. Novice student models Christina Appleby and Gabriella Smithers knew that he'd be showing their masked photographs today to illustrate his lecture. He shot their provocative images at his apartment a week and a half earlier, and they'd waited anxiously ever since.

Edwards cleared his throat.

"Ahem! I know you'll be interested in our study this week. I have new models to whet your appetite for learning. You'll gain an appreciation of the beautiful design prevalent in 17th and 18th Century France. As always, architecture and fashion will be our guide to the times. Today there's some background theme music."

The Professor bent forward to cue up the sombre sounds of Scottish folkie Al Stewart's "Versailles" to set the mood before he began his lecture.

".... Why do you wait/ To see the day begin?/Your time is wasting in the wind/ Wondering why/ Wondering why, it echoes/Through the lonely Palace of Versailles...."

"What were ladies wearing at the lonely palace of Versailles?" the Professor asked, continuing with, "Imagine a grand ball, the wealthy dripping with precious jewels. Beautiful women in daring clothing, their white bosoms exposed..."

"Bring it on!" boomed one of the jocks in the upper rows.

"Patience. Patience," Edwards joked. "Really, your eagerness for learning is most impressive!"

The two student models were wet with excitement. This was their screen debut. Professor Edwards had assured them that no-one would recognize their masked faces. They hoped he would be true to his word. Then he brought up the first image, one that would set the back row hounds baying.

"This is how aristocratic women dressed for the ball. As you can see here..."

The students gasped, then some cheered as he continued. They gaped at two well-proportioned young women with their hair coiffed up high and their necklines way down low. Their breasts were on display, right to the nipples in fact. Fine female flesh was fully visible from the tip of one shoulder to the other.

The background music played on, muted so that Edwards' commentary could be heard over the excited hubbub of the crowd.

".... The kings have all departed/Their servants are nowhere/ We burned out their mansions/ In the name of Robespierre...."

"This wasn't considered rude or obscene in King Louis' court. Indeed, some went farther, setting the neckline below their breasts. This pair of beauties would very likely have stripped off their gowns completely before the night was through. You see, affairs were frequent in this sexually charged atmosphere."

The Professor had everyone's full attention, nobody more than Christina and Gabriella, both wondering how much more of their naked bodies he was going to reveal. They knew that their gowns were off by the end of the shoot.

"Let's zoom in to examine the fabric and design," Edwards suggested as he projected the next slide, filling the screen with a great deal of pale cleavage tipped in rosy pink. "The finest silks, the whitest skin, and the most expensive perfumes were essential."

The jocks were drooling, the photos their reward for dragging themselves out of bed so early. It wasn't a love of fine design that brought them. It was their raging hormones!

"Shall we look underneath now? What held this in place?"

"Let's see it all!" someone bellowed from the back, and soon they peered into sheer half-cup corsets with tempting pointy nipples partly exposed. These models were stacked!

"Corsets worked wonders to mount such a display, so tight that they left women breathless... not to mention the men around them!" Edwards joked, before continuing through the cheers. "Thin, flat pieces of whalebone in the garment were strong enough to keep everything pushed up and out."

"Keep going! Don't stop now!" sounded impatiently from the upper tier.

"Certainly gentlemen. But I hope you're keeping good notes for the test. The corset used whalebone," he teased and spelled, "W...H...A...L...E...B...O...N...E."

There was time for one more image to whet healthy appetites. The models could hardly breathe. Would he show their naked breasts now? It had been so much fun posing, but they ended the photo session almost naked. Would Professor Edwards embarrass them today?

"Here's the last one for this class, but I have more for two lectures this week. What you'll see is a triumph of French engineering and design. Cue the music."

".... And Bonaparte is coming/ With his armies from the south/ Marat your days are numbered/ And we live from hand to mouth...."

The lights went down to reveal the two models in partial side-profile from head to toe without their gowns. Their corsets were bursting with full tits, while their bubble butts were framed by the tiniest silky strings. They tottered in heeled half-boots, their shapely legs clad in white stockings held up by lacy garter belts.

The near-naked models mugged for the camera, their pouting ruby lips so inviting, so kissable, so.... It brought the house down!

"I've shown you four images today, four good reasons to come to class this week."

With that comment, Edwards went on to the rest of his lecture. The novice models breathed a sigh of relief.

After class, the Professor stood by his desk while the students filed out. He basked in their enthusiastic thanks. They liked the music, but more than anything, they loved the slides. The last pair to come by the desk were the models themselves.

"I hope you enjoyed today's lecture," he said to them.

"Oh yes! It was so exciting, waiting to see what came next."

"Glad you were pleased. Next week will be about the Regency period in England, when men became real dandies, dressing like peacocks."

"There'll be men in the slides next week?" Christina was startled.

"At least one, possibly two. Does that interest you? I hope so." The Professor's eyes twinkled as he waited for a reply.

"Absolutely!" bold Gabriella gushed. "We'll do it, right Christina?"

"Good. Friday evening at my apartment again. Seven o'clock. Wear your hair up and come ready to have more fun."

****

At about the same time, Petra Stanwick came down the stairway from her apartment to open the shop below. There wouldn't likely be customers this early Monday morning, but there was work to do. Many prints had been sold at the gala opening party a week ago, so the place looked empty. She'd need more inventory. And there were other things to think over too.

Petra had opened her little gallery some months ago. But it struggled at first, with nothing except its very attractive proprietress to set it apart from other such places. Her former teacher, Professor Edwards had changed that by supplying her erotic photographs, which he had shot for his lectures. These far exceeded anything he would dare to show in class.

She had recently hosted a gala grand opening party for select clients, part of the professor's plan to promote her business. Unexpectedly, two of her customers- Gerard and Mona Rodman- recognized that Petra was in fact, the naked model in the delicious pictures! The night of the party they blackmailed her, only agreeing to keep the secret in exchange for sex.

Petra's mind went back to Saturday night when she'd been picked up by their chauffer, Darren. The model had rampant sex with them to hide her identity- so prolonged and stimulating, so exhausting, that she slept with them overnight. All day Sunday was spent recuperating.

"I wonder if it's true that Gerard told Darren to have a go with me, like he said on the way home?" she thought. "He's tall and very handsome. Maybe... but I don't even know him."

Then she laughed at herself.

"When has that stopped me? If I want to fuck him, I will," she told herself. "Hmm... I wonder how big he is? He looked to be well-built and strong under that uniform."

Then Petra reminded herself to stop daydreaming and get down to business. She needed to think more about inventory and less about sex. By late morning, no-one had come in from the street. Petra made plans to restock her gallery and was about to get some lunch upstairs.

About noon, a limousine filled the view from inside the shop. Soon, a tall, good-looking fellow, dressed in a deep green suit and cap, came to Petra's door. It was Darren, with a package under his arm.

"Mornin', Miss. How're y' today?"

"Very well. Rested. What brings you here this morning, Darren?"

"Ah, remember me name, do y'? Thas good."

"Why?"

"Because y' know what I said t'ya when I drove y' home last mornin'."

"Yes. You said the Boss offered me to you for some fun."

"And I ask what y' thought 'bout it. But y' just said, 'Not today'."

"My answer is still the same this morning, Darren," Petra toyed with him.

Darren looked down at the floor, disappointed. "Damn! I hope for today, Miss."

Petra changed the topic. "What's in the package you're carrying? Something for me?"

"Yeah. From Mona. Says y' must wear on Saturday."

"Please thank her for me. I suppose you'll be picking me up then?"

"Prob'ly, but she give y' the time later, Miss."

Petra liked Darren's stumbling manner and the way he respectfully deferred to her. She felt a sense of power over him, something missing from her other relationships with men. Here was a very handsome one who wanted her badly, but only if she consented. Perhaps she would? Petra softened her voice and gave him a coquettish smile.

"Darren, you can call me Venus, you know. And I'm changing my answer from 'Not today' to 'Maybe'."

"Thas good, Miss... I mean, Venus. Does 'Maybe' mean 'Now'? I'd like that, y' know."

Petra took his hand. "Uh-huh. First I'll lock up.... Now follow me."

She led Darren to the back of the shop, behind a display, out of sight from the front windows. Petra stood before him, then looped her arm around his neck and pulled his head down toward her.

"Kiss me! If you're good, there's more for you."

Darren couldn't believe his good fortune! "Yeah, Venus," he stammered obediently.

The chauffer was very good, his tongue probing her hot mouth while she locked him in a firm grip. His lips mashed into hers as his arms tightly embraced her slim body. Petra liked his strength and responded by pressing her groin up against him. She felt his swelling cock, and she knew that she must have it. Breathlessly, she broke away from his kiss and released her hold on his neck.

"Very good, Darren. I liked that. And I promised, didn't I?"

Petra fumbled with his zipper and released a very large cock from his trousers. No underwear- it popped out easily.

"You're a bad man, Darren," she joked. "You came ready to fuck, didn't you? Not today, but undo your belt and drop those trousers anyway."

At the same time, Petra went to her knees in front of the driver and grasped his engorged member firmly at the base. She was surprised at its length and girth- larger than any she'd had before- and had to comment.

"Mmm... nice cock! Would it like some attention?"

Darren couldn't believe his good luck. "Yeah, Miss... Venus!" he enthused. "Right now!"

Petra began to rhythmically stroke the erect, swollen flesh. Darren thrust his groin forward to signal what he wanted. She acquiesced and brought his rod into her eager mouth, sucking hard at the bulbous crown in time with her moving hand. He groaned with pleasure at the smacking sounds of her lips.

"Oh gawddd... feels so good!"

Now Petra turned up the heat, reaching for his big, hanging sack to fondle his balls. Continuing to suck and pump, she gently rolled his tender nuts through her long fingers. A glance upward confirmed that Darren's eyes were closed, and he was groaning again. As Petra took more of him into her mouth, he brought both hands behind her head and began to thrust forward and back, fucking her lips.

Petra could tell by his movements that Darren was getting close. She wasn't going to stop until he had delivered more than just the package from Mona. Her hand came off his fat cock and pulled his ass toward her face while she swallowed as much of his tool as she could. The driver now picked up speed, furiously humping Petra's mouth, his member deep inside. Then he was there!

The dam burst with one last forceful heave. Petra continued sucking as jet after jet of cream blasted into her throat. Darren's volume was immense, and a small stream dribbled from her lower lip before he finally came to rest. She let go and pulled her head back to look up.

The chauffer was temporarily dazed and spent, but smiled broadly when she tilted her pretty head to show what he'd given. Petra used a finger to clean her lips, and then dramatically swallowed.

"Excellent, Darren," Petra congratulated. "You deserve more than that some other time."

"Good, Miss! So good," he babbled.

Petra chuckled and reached for his trousers to pull them back up. It was time to get Darren back together and go upstairs for lunch.

****

On Friday evening, Professor Edwards and his friend Ronald Dennison were getting things ready for another photo session at the Professor's apartment. They ran a checklist to ensure that everything needed was at hand. No point getting a young woman naked on the sofa only to find that the spotlights don't work.

"Ronald, camera ready? My cell?"

"Check. Check."

"Alcohol? Glasses?"

"Ready."

"Backdrop? Cushions?"

"It's up, and lots of pillows."

"Women's costumes?"

"Got them from the Theatre Department."

"Lingerie?"

"Very sexy stuff!"

"Our costumes, Ronald?"

"We'll both be fine-looking Regency gents tonight!"

"Great! Now, chill the wine while I get dressed, then we'll have ourselves a dram of my best scotch."

The two models arrived about an hour later, clearly excited by what lay ahead. When the Professor welcomed them inside, Ronald was still in the kitchen, rattling around with bottles and glasses.

"Come in. I mentioned there's a male model tonight and he's getting our drinks. A very fine fellow. A good friend. You'll like him."

"Hello models!" Ronald beckoned as he stepped out toward the entryway. Then he looked at William and changed his tone to one of mock surprise.

"You didn't tell me that I'd be posing with such lovely young women! They're gorgeous!"

Christina and Gabriella became flustered at his comment. They liked him already.

"Let's have our drinks while I describe the theme for tonight's shoot. We'll use a little scenario, and you can always follow Ronald's lead. I'll give camera directions too, like last time."

"Professor, you're wearing old-fashioned clothes. Are you in the pictures too?"

"It helps put me into the theme, but we'll see how things unfold. I have a tripod ready in case I step in."

"And what is the theme?" Christina asked.

"A party in early 19th Century in England. First you two will be dressing for it. Then Ronald will join you for some shots dancing and relaxing. I may come in toward the end."

"Sounds like fun," Gabriella enthused. "My drink's finished. Another one?"

"Certainly!" Ronald replied. "And I'll top up Christina's too. Since you're attending a big party, the wine will be out all evening."

Their first glass was already loosening them up. The four of them chatted about how the Professor's use of photography and music made lectures so much better. After their second glass, they admitted how exciting it felt having their masked provocative photos shown in class.

Time to get started.

"I've set out your things in the big bedroom. First use the bathroom for hair and makeup. Here are some pictures to guide you. Then help each other dress for the first photos. Don't forget the party masks."

In the meantime, Dennison went to the other bedroom and slipped into his Regency outfit. He was ready except for some buttons that a man-servant would have managed in the past.

"Hey, Old Boy. Help me with these cuff buttons, will you? Impossible, and so many of them."

"Great get-up, my friend, with the burgundy and gold. The blue paisley waistcoat and white stockings with high-top shoes are perfect. Wearing that jaunty cockaded hat, you could have passed for a prince two centuries ago."

"Maybe I'll wear this to class next week," Ronald joked.

They waited apprehensively for the models to reappear. Eventually, Gabriella stuck her head out the bedroom door and beckoned to Edwards. There was a problem.

"Where are the dresses? We only have lingerie, stockings and shoes."

"That's all you need. First, you're getting ready for the party."

In a few minutes the two of them stood nervously against the white backdrop facing the Professor's camera. Ronald returned to the kitchen to ready more drinks, first noting how hot they looked in sexy lingerie that showed off their abundant curves.

"Let's start now. Take her hand, Gabriella and both face me. Nice smiles and a little pout for the camera. Good.... Lean forward from the waist and hold it there. Look up at me and grin. Christina, you look a bit stiff. Relax.... OK, turn and face each other about a foot apart, holding hands. Chests forward for side profiles, and bums out. Very nice.

Now for a tease, touch the tips of your noses together... good... and now your lips, just lightly. Yes!... Hold that... and turn your eyes my way, as if you've been naughty.... Excellent."

"Oh, here's Ronald!" Gabriella exclaimed. "Look at his costume. Its amazing!"

"Uh... thanks. I brought some more drinks."

The young women were still a bit nervous in just stockings, garter belts, filmy corsets and thongs, so they quaffed the wine quickly.

"Ronald will be in the photos now. Imagine that he slipped into your dressing room and has been peeping as you dress. You discover him, and Gabriella, you're going to drag him out. Pretend you're both angry. And, begin."

The Professor filmed as Gabriella pulled the resisting voyeur from hiding. She and Christina grabbed his coat while he tried to explain himself. Gradually they calmed down when he apologized on bended knee. Then he stood to embrace as they accepted his regrets. It was like an exaggerated scene from an old silent film.

"Excellent! I have plenty of shots in your lingerie. Your dresses are hanging in the bedroom closet. Help each other with them, then come back to continue with the shoot."

The next segment featured the three of them at a party. In the scenario, Ronald danced close with Gabriella while her friend looked on jealously. Then he was waltzing with Christina, taking things farther.

"Pretend you two are standing alone. Ronald, lean down into her space. Whisper in her ear and kiss her neck. Good.... Christina, tilt your head up, aroused.... Now Ronald, slowly move your left hand down her hip... and curl it inward until you reach the top of her thigh. That's it.

Christina, open your legs a bit to encourage this young rake.... A little more.... You're alone, so be bold. Now your lover kisses your lips. Go ahead, Ronald.... Perfect... bring one hand to his face. Make this a French kiss he'll remember! Yes... yes... yes. Don't stop now. Caress her body gently, Ronald."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12