Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His free hand slowly trailed across her open cleavage, lightly brushing her nipples as he dined on her mouth. Christina's heart was pounding with his touch! Unconsciously, her hand dropped and pressed firmly against the big bulge in his tight breeches. When she came up for air, both were flushed and needed to catch their breath.

"That was amazing!" Christina gasped. She felt wet between her legs.

"Your turn Gabriella, but this time you and Ronald are on the sofa. Sit close... like that. Ronald, take her in your arms and as you do, slide the shoulders of her gown down to show plenty of bosom.... Perfect.

Now cup one breast from under the gown, Ronald... and lower your head to the other. Slide the gown down... yes, yes... and follow with your lips.... Good. Gabriella, bring your hand slowly up his thigh, right up to... right there... now squeeze softly. Mmm.... Keep it going. Ronald, bring the dress lower... and slide the corset cups down too, releasing those lovely tits. Yes!

Kiss his mouth hard, Gabby and rub him. Caress her nipples, Ronald... bring them up. Excellent! Now, slip a hand up along her inner thighs... open those legs some more.... That's it... higher... higher. Wider, Gabby... wider... Nice."

The Professor kept shooting as the overly stimulated young woman shed all her inhibitions with a handsome Regency gentleman. His fingers found her drenched pussy while he Frenched with her and teased her sensitive tips. There was no stopping bold Gabriella now. But Edwards knew her friend wasn't yet as relaxed, so he wouldn't push Christina along too fast.

"Ronald, why don't you two rest in the bedroom for a while. I'll continue shooting Christina shedding her gown. Perhaps I'll don a mask and get in some selfies too?"

That was all Gabriella and Ronald needed to hear. They closed the bedroom door behind them while Professor Edwards patiently coached Christina into posing provocatively, then stripping off in the lounge. Eventually she was heated up enough that he could join her for some fun on the sofa.

****

The next evening Petra was in the back seat of the limo on her way to the Rodman mansion. Darren had picked her up at 7:00 and was very polite, even a bit formal. She had expected him to be overly familiar; after all, she had blown him earlier in the week!

"You're very quiet tonight, Darren. Cat got your tongue?"

Bein' good, Miss. Boss don't want me foolin' with y' tonight. You're theirs. He's clear 'bout that."

"Too bad. Maybe some other time, OK?"

"Yeah. Long as he don't know, Miss."

"Darren, you can call me Venus when there's nobody else around."

"OK. But I hafta be careful with Boss. Gets nasty."

"Look in the rear-view mirror, Darren. Like what you see?"

Petra had unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside so that she sat with her tits completely bare. The driver's eyes were rivetted on her lovely peaches.

"Yeah, Venus. Fuck! They's fine!"

"Thank you. Come to my shop again next week for more."

Darren grinned broadly. Petra left the goods out on display, jiggling with each bump in the road, until she repacked them at the front gate. A short time later they arrived at the big house and Darren walked his passenger to the steps. A minute later, she was wisked inside.

Mona Rodman hugged her fantasy girl tight and kissed her ruby lips. Gerard gripped Petra's hips from behind and firmly pressed his groin against her ass. She could feel his hard-on and knew the couple was hot for her tonight.

"You look nice in the outfit I sent, Venus. Sexy! Come into the parlour. Someone you know wants to say hello," Mona gushed.

Gerard closed the parlour doors behind them, and Petra stood face-to-face with Lezlee Bellevue, the lonely barfly William and Ronald had picked up in The Den two years ago. Petra smoked up that night and they got off together. More recently, Lezlee and her friend Desiree had worked as cocktail waitresses at Petra's gallery opening.

"We made friends with Lezlee at your party, Venus," Gerard explained. "Now she's our guest here regularly- a really good friend... if you know what I mean. She says you two have a history already, so we thought it would be fun to get together. A great idea, right?"

"Uh.... Sure, I guess so," Petra stammered, still recovering from the surprise guest cougar from her past.

"Oh, I'm sure that we'll all get along well," Gerard smirked. "Especially since I got some really good stuff for us. Lezlee told us you did that the first time you partied."

"Remember those Sixties and Eighties shoots we did, babe? Good smoke. Good times!" Lezlee enthused.

A short time later the four of them had retired to the sitting area of the private bedroom upstairs. Gerard wasn't about to go slowly tonight. He lit joints for everyone, then cranked up the expensive sound system until the floor vibrated. Perfect! It was the endless loop he and Mona fucked to whenever they got high.

".... You need cooling/ Baby I'm not fooling/I'm gonna send ya/ Back to schooling./ A way down inside/ Honey you need it/ I'm gonna give you my love/ I'm gonna give you my love/ Want a whole lotta love/ Want a whole lotta love...."

Petra was ready for a whole lotta love anytime, anywhere. But under the influence- look out! She felt alive, driven, oversexed, and without conscience. Nothing was holding her back. Before long, the four of them were all over each while they danced to the throbbing beat.

Many hands roughly pulled away Petra's dress, leaving her in beads, g-string, and pull-up stockings. Then she joined in stripping Lezlee and Mona. All three stoned, nude women gyrated and groped while Gerard egged them on. Watching naked chicks was his sexual appetizer.

"Dance you sluts! More lesbo action! Yeah! Yeah! Do it!"

".... You've been learning/ Um, baby I been learning/ All them good times/ I've been yearning/ A-way down inside/ Honey, you need it/ I'm gonna give you my love/ I'm gonna give you my love/ I'm gonna give you my love...."

The three women spread wide and shagged their asses as they wiggled for Gerard's bulging eyes. They touched and kissed each other while they shook their tits provocatively in his face. They sucked one another's nipples and pretended to jerk off Gerard's hard cock. They grabbed at him, then roughly pushed him away. He didn't know how much more of this teasing he could take!

"Let's fuck now!" he shouted.

"A few more drags first," Mona called.

Then they all staggered to the big bed in the other corner of the room. Petra felt eager fingers and a dancing tongue at her pussy, while someone else's sex bounced against her face. Somewhere in the throbbing mass of overheated female desire, another hot mouth sucked her nipples hard, and slender fingers pulled at them. None of them knew who they were pleasuring. But it felt so good!

Gerard knelt at the foot of the bed, the Master of Ceremonies with the pulsating cock. He was naked and wanking while he presided over the spiraling orgy. Petra came up for air, and noticing his big tool, she grabbed for it, pulling him into the squirming pile.

Now the full length of cock was pushing down her throat as Gerard fucked her Goth face. Petra's heavy black makeup and ruby lipstick were smeared like a caricature of wicked lust incarnate. Meanwhile, the blasting sound loop drove the sinful frenzy to a fever pitch.

".... A-way, way down inside/ I'm gonna give you my love/ I'm gonna give you every inch of my love/ I'm gonna give ya my love/ Want a whole lotta love/ Want a whole lotta love. Want a whole lotta love...."

Pleasure this intense couldn't last forever. Sweat poured from the hedonists and they laboured to breathe. Still, their runaway hormones screamed for more. The thrusting and heaving, the sucking and fingering grew increasingly greedy as they climbed the peak. Their overworked bodies demanded maximum satisfaction!

Petra, Lezlee and the Rodmans were engulfed by the pounding music, out of their minds and nearing the top. They were all set to automatic- Full Speed Ahead! The bed seemed to swirl; the room appeared to dance; and the walls flexed in time to the booming music. It was intoxicating, absolutely overwhelming the senses!

".... Whole lotta love/ Want a whole lotta love/ Want a whole lotta love/ Want a whole lotta love...."

All at once, the massive orgasm which was building swept over Petra. Her body jerked and clenched uncontrolled as she screamed out her intense pleasure. It seemed to rob what remained of her conscious mind. Suddenly, she fell back to the bed, eyes wide at first, then short-circuited. Boom! Lights out. She was finished for the evening.

But that didn't slow down the party. The other three kept on smoking and fucking, indulging in their every fantasy, even enjoying Petra's lithe body which lay supine, sprawled between them. None of revellers stopped until they were utterly wasted. Later Darren came in to turn off the loud music.

****

For the second consecutive weekend, Petra woke up Sunday morning at the Rodmans' mansion. But this time she wasn't in bed with them. Someone had dragged her comatose form to another room, where she lay in bed nude and used up. Her arms and legs felt stiff. There were little nips on her breasts, and stinging fingernail scratches across her back. Gerard had filled her with his seed.

The room had a private bath, where she locked the door and stood under the hot rain. Opposing impulses battled inside her dulled brain.

"What a great party! Good smoke. Booze. You did it all, girl. So, rock on Petra, rock on!" Id commended.

"What happened last night? You gave yourself to them! How do you feel now? Stop it!" Ego screamed at her.

Just then she heard someone pounding on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up. Darren is taking you home in thirty minutes. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Gerard," Petra shouted back.

"I'm going out now. See you next weekend, baby. Some more guests."

Next weekend! And other people too? Petra didn't know how much more of this craziness she could stand. Was it time to get some help?

****

Please take a moment to rate my story. There's more to tell.

12