Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 03

Story Info
Could she avoid an orgasm in front of her best girlfriend?
5.6k words
4.68
8.1k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Petra's adventures continue when Emmeline arrives to pose with her. This chapter includes lyrics from Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers. "Into the Great Wide Open."

Emmeline Comes

Petra absolutely loved her past two Friday evening photo sessions with Professor Edwards and his friend, lecturer Ronald Dennison. She posed for artistic shots reflecting style trends from the past. Then, in private images and video, she engaged in rampant sex with them. Last weekend it had culminated in a double- both at once- something which had her fingering herself mercilessly ever since. She couldn't get it out of her mind!

Thursday night there was a knock on her apartment door. Expecting her girlfriend for the weekend, she eagerly opened it and they hugged. Emmeline soon noticed something different with Petra.

"You seem a bit revved up, breathless, like you've been drinking. Is there something going on with you? Was it a bad idea for me to come this weekend?"

"No, I'm glad you're here. It's just that... well... I've been having so much fun lately that I feel excited all the time. I haven't been drinking, but I feel flushed like when I do."

"So, something is going on, right? I know you've been posing at your professor's apartment. I suppose it is about that. I've seen the two pictures you sent me, and you seem to really be enjoying yourself. You're wearing old-fashioned clothing in them."

"Yes, having great fun. Emma, you have no idea!"

"Maybe I do. Tell me, Petra, is your prof young and good-looking?"

"Definitely. Both him and the friend who gets the costumes I wear. I should say 'we'll wear', since you will probably want to model with me tomorrow evening."

"It depends on what I think of them. If they're creepy old guys, I'm out. Have you any pictures of them? Then I can tell you whether I'm posing or not."

"They're hot. Mid-thirties and handsome. The friend has a great body- muscular and strong. The last session he held me close and.... Oops!"

"Ah-ah. So, this has been more than innocent posing! I want to see what those guys look like right now, Petra. I'm sure you have some more pictures, so let's see them."

"Well.... OK. But I can't show you everything. Some are private, just for me."

"Pour us both some wine and we'll look at them," Emmeline said firmly.

She had every intention of seeing the private ones too. Some wine might loosen her friend up enough that she would show more than intended. Two glasses later, Petra was doing just that.

"OK. These are from the Forties and I'm wearing a Women's Army Corps uniform. My prof took shots of me as Lieutenant Stanwick."

"You look good as an officer, Petra, and these are cute photos. So, what came next?"

"Well... he had me take off the jacket and tie for some sexier ones. I'll show you a couple."

"Nice cleavage, Petra! I see your nipples are stiff too. Ohh... you're touching them in this one. These are getting hot!"

"After that I changed into a white dress. Here's Professor Edward's friend dressed as a sailor in 1945. Yes, that's me."

"He's really good-looking! Big arms, big bulge, and he's got you tipped way back, French kissing! No wonder you like doing this!"

"I confess, Emma. Now that's all I'm going to show you. Will you come with me tomorrow night?"

"It depends. This guy looks great, but I haven't seen your professor yet."

" I don't have any photos with him. Honestly, I don't, but he is hot too."

Technically Petra was right. There was video with Professor Edwards' dick in her mouth, and another with him pounding her ass. But no photos.

"You have class with him tomorrow morning, right? Well, I'll go with you to meet him and then I'll make my decision. Now let's have some more wine and you can tell me what he has planned for Friday evening."

Petra didn't want to show any more of her pictures because the professor had warned her not to scare Emma off.

****

Both Edwards and Dennison noticed the attractive blonde with Petra at the Friday morning Fine Arts lecture. So did the entire back part of the lecture hall, the jocks craning their necks for a good look. This boring class had definitely improved in the past couple of weeks! The professor and his friend hoped that the blonde was Emmeline, Petra's weekend visitor. They were already visualizing her naked in front of the lens.

The professor cleared his throat and started his lecture.

"Ahem!... Between 1939 and 1945 much of the world was engulfed in the biggest war in history. Times were tough and every type of material was directed to was industries. Total war changed the whole Arts scene. The flamboyance of Art Nouveau and Art Deco ended, replaced by a grim simplicity in all aspects of life. Colour and bold design were gone; drab and practical took their place. Many people were in uniform."

Professor Edwards was losing his audience. Eyes glazed over and heads drooped. Only the eager students in the front rows paid attention, none more than Petra Stanwick. She knew he'd soon be showing photos from her last modelling session, and she hoped that none would embarrass her. Then her prof projected a series of slides as he continued.

"Women served with distinction in the military, like the Women's Army Corps. This lieutenant proudly displays her uniform and her abundant charms. A drab brown has replaced the more stylish and colourful things she wore before."

As the slides focused more on her insignia, blouse and seamed stockings, the masked model's swelling breasts and long, shapely legs became increasingly obvious. The dullards at the back were wide awake now, attentively watching the images, though it wasn't Fine Arts that interested them. Then, the professor shifted gears a bit.

"Domestic style was every bit as dull. Basics like white cotton left designers with little to work with since expensive fabrics and dyes were largely unavailable in wartime. The cut was simple to save material, nor were dress lengths especially long for the same reason. Simplicity like this pervaded every aspect of design in the wartime years, and in the later Forties too, as economies struggled to get back on track."

Now came slides of Petra in a white dress, tight enough to show her fine figure and short enough to expose some stockinged leg. She held her breath hoping the pictures wouldn't show her with Mr. Dennison. But there it was, the lovely, masked model swooning in the unknown sailor's arms as they hugged and French kissed. The hard-on in his Navy uniform was quite prominent. Ronald Dennison felt a tug in his groin as he remembered what had followed.

The class loudly clamoured for more: "Next slide. What came next?... Who are the models?... Keep going with this!"

Emmeline turned to her blushing friend, whispering, "So, did you like it?" to which Petra simply grinned and nodded. Yes, she liked it very much- all of it!

Then Emma added softly, "Both guys are cute, and it looks like a good time. Yes, I'll model with you tonight."

Meantime, Professor Edwards was using the excitement generated by Petra's photos to extend beyond Forties fashion. More slides illustrated what he was saying.

"Like fashion, most aspects of art and design were very subdued in this period. Artists drew stark propaganda posters, usually either patriotic or sinister. And most new domestic design stopped after 1941 when industries converted to military supplies. Even the first new car models- 1946- were warmed over pre-war offerings, like these two Ford coupes, five years apart."

After class, the two young women stayed behind so Petra could introduce her friend. Edwards and Dennison could see that Emmeline was a beauty and were soon impressed with her brash self-confidence too.

"I'm Emmeline and I'm looking forward to modelling with Petra tonight. This really works in your lectures. But even though I'm not in your class I'll need a mask too."

"Yes, absolutely!" the professor explained. "We assure you total discretion. Petra can vouch for that. In return, we must ask for yours too. It's impossible to restore personal and professional reputations if they're ruined."

"I totally agree, professor," she replied sincerely.

"Call me William. This is Ronald. Our relationship will be too casual to be formal. So... will we see both of you at my apartment at 7:00?"

"Yes, it should be fun."

Emma had no idea what a good time she'd have tonight!

Meanwhile, all three of the principals wondered if Emmeline was aware of what she had opened herself up to. Petra realized that she would have to tell her friend exactly what to expect. This was more than the lecture slides had shown- much more. After they returned to Petra's apartment that afternoon, she had her friend to sit down for a little talk.

"Emma, I haven't told your everything yet and you need to know. Remember last night I said that some pictures were private? You can't tell anybody else about this- not what I'll say, especially not what you'll see. Promise before I go on."

"You can trust me, Petra. We're best girlfriends. I promise!. This is more than just posing in old-fashioned clothes and uniforms, isn't it?"

"Yes, a lot more.... Emma, I'll be honest with you. They have sex with me.... I mean, things I've never done before."

"What!... And they take private pictures of it? That's what you meant last night?"

"It's true," Petra admitted, her eyes cast downward in a moment of shame. "You have to know."

"And you're going to show me?" Emma blurted as Petra inserted the latest jump drive into her computer.

"You have to realize what's going on at their apartment," Petra said grimly as she scrolled to an image.

"Oh my god, Petra!... It's the sailor pictures, and you have his cock! He's so big!... Oh fuck, Petra! You guys do this?"

"And more.... They both fuck me, Emma! I'll show you a little clip from last Friday. But remember, you can't tell anyone. Not ever!"

"I promise.... Ohhh!... Geez Petra, you're swallowing one and fucking the other at the same time! You weren't joking, were you! My god, Petra, you do this!... Uh, what was that like? I've always wondered."

"Fantastic! It's the most incredible sex ever! That's why I keep going back there."

"Well, they're such good-looking older guys, I don't blame you, Petra. And your prof's friend is really hung!"

"Emma, I hope this doesn't disgust you," Petra said seriously. "We don't have to do this tonight if you say no. Be honest with me."

"So, we have until 7:00 to get ready for our private pictures," Emmeline grinned. "Yes, I'm going with you!"

"Great! We're shooting the Fifties, and it's going to be fun- in more ways than one, I'm sure!"

Petra had conveniently held back any images of her double penetration with Professor Edwards and Mr. Dennison. And she had only hinted at her shaking multiple orgasms that followed. After all, there's only so much private information that can be shared- even with a BFF. Petra wondered if she'd revealed too much already, though it hadn't scared off Emmeline.

****

Petra's best friend had made a strong impression on Edwards and Dennison at the morning class. But they were blown away by what they saw when the two women arrived that evening. The professor quickly ushered them inside, aware that Petra's screaming orgasm last week may already have drawn some attention from his nosy neighbours.

Emmeline had outdone herself because Petra told her she'd be posing as Marilyn Monroe tonight. She curled and combed her blonde mane in the same style as the film idol and did her makeup to match some old movie clips they watched that afternoon. She was of average height, but Emma's towering heels left her only a bit shorter than the two men. And her body! The button-up pink sweater was very tight, highlighting her full 36C chest, while the short, tight black skirt emphasized her shapely hips.

She'd done this sort of thing before. A popular men's magazine had come to her campus that autumn seeking pinup models. Emma had boldly auditioned in three stages, as she made each successive cut. The same pink sweater, but with tight jeans, led to stage two in a skimpy bikini. That went well and had her in the finals, semi-naked and then fully nude, mostly exposed. Emma was disappointed to be the last girl cut, but the experience had left her wanting more provocative posing.

"Petra must have told you that you'd be Marilyn Monroe this evening. The look is perfect, Emmeline!"

"Thanks. Call me Emma, OK? Or Marilyn, tonight. I'm looking forward to this."

"And you can call me Ward- Ward Cleaver," the professor joked. "That explains the baggy old suit, white shirt and tie I'm wearing. Just came home to my wife June, after a hard day at the office, you know." Then he planted a kiss on Petra's cheek.

They both laughed as they studied his slicked down hair and heavy-framed glasses.

"We have the whole evening ahead of us, so come into the kitchen for some drinks that I've set out", Ronald Dennison welcomed, grinning. "Petra mentioned you like white wine. There's a Mosel and a Reisling, whatever you prefer. William and I are scotch drinkers."

Petra hung back by the entry with Professor Edwards. She talked quietly.

"I showed her some private video, and she was still eager to come here. Not all of it though... not tonight. She's my best girlfriend but I'd be too embarrassed for her to see me that way." He knew that she meant the double she did with the men.

"OK. Would she be nude with you, or are you shy about it?"

"A little, but I don't think she is by the way she went around half-naked at my apartment. So, I'll just follow her lead."

"Very good, Petra. I promise you both a fine time tonight," he whispered as he led her into the kitchen.

The four of them chatted amiably and Emmeline could see there was a real familiarity between the other three- the closeness of people who are intimates. It surprised Emma how comfortable her friend was with to these gorgeous older guys. She wanted to be that way with them too. Then the professor thought it was time to get to work.

"That bra is all wrong for the Fifties, Emma. Marilyn's would have been two stiff cones. Ronald brought a pile of clean underthings from the Theatre Department. Find one of those and some stockings with a garter belt for your photos. Everything else is perfect."

"Petra, I've set out June Cleaver's wardrobe for you," Ronald explained. "You can help each other get ready while I use William's bedroom to change into my clothes for the evening."

Edwards checked his camera set-up before Mr. Dennison- AKA James Dean- returned in tight jeans, slicked-back hair, and a black leather jacket.

"Ah, a rebel without a clue," Edwards quipped when he saw his friend.

"Hey. Some Tom Petty," Ronald replied, and sang:

"His leather jacket had chains that would jingle.

They both met movie stars, partied and mingled....."

Then Emma stepped out of the guest room playing 'air guitar' and singing the chorus. The guys jumped in.

"Out in the great wide open. Under the skies of blue.

Out in the great wide open. A rebel without a clue."

The three of them laughed and hugged. When Petra emerged from the guest room, she was glad to see how relaxed they already were together. Now it was time to get started with the photography.

"OK, Marilyn.... I'll take some fashion photos of your Fifties glam look. Ready?... Step into the lights and turn very slowly while I shoot different profiles.... Nice.... You do have the curves, Emma!... Now, one hand on a cocked hip, elbow bent out.... Good. Sexy pout now.... Tilt your head down a bit.... That's right.... And look over at Ronald.... Excellent, very 'Marilyn' indeed!"

"I'll say!" Dennison drooled, already thinking about her stripped naked.

"Will you undo some buttons now?... Good.... One more.... I'll pan in closer on your broach and big earrings.... Turn your head and tilt it down a bit.... One hand pushing your hair back from your ear.... Now, chin up and chest out to show off... your broach I mean.... Lovely.... Look at Ronald and blow him a kiss or two across your palm.... One for me too.... And a sly wink.... Ah, so sexy!

I'll focus on your legs now. Turn a bit sideways and bend one knee... Toe down.... Look across your shoulder.... Chest out and pouty mouth for me.... Turn some more... bum out and lift your skirt higher to show more leg.... Yes.... Turn to face me and undo one more button.... Lovely!... Now lean toward me and smile.... That's perfect- really good! Thank you, Marilyn."

"Step in beside her now James," the professor said to his leather-jacketed friend. "Some photos of two Fifties idols together. First fashion, then a little romance too."

"This will be good," Ronald grinned. "You can relax with me, Marilyn- I don't bite."

"Oh.... I wish you would. You can eat me all up," Emma teased him.

Both men were pleasantly surprised how natural Petra's friend was in front of the camera. In no time, Ronald and Emma were posing together as if they were two movie stars in a production. The professor made sure to get the little Fifties details on film- like the long chain connecting his friend's big wallet to a belt loop on his jeans.

Sexy Emma liked Ronald. Her arms went around his shoulders, as she nuzzled up into his neck, pushing her full tits against him. Ronald was enveloped by her perfume and her red lips by his ear whispered seductively, "Let's fuck later." There was a huge bulge in his tight jeans, and Emma made a point of pressing on it. Then she slipped the coat off his shoulders, revealing a cigarette pack pushed up into the arm of his tight, white T-shirt. Pure Fifties, Edwards got it on film.

"Share some kisses now before June Cleaver joins you," William directed, and the Hollywood stars quickly complied. Bold Emma looped her arms around Ronald's neck and eagerly offered him tongue. The professor continued to shoot as she pushed her shapely body into Ron's groin, writhing like an oversexed maven to tantalize him. He was more than ready to fuck this hot blonde later!

"That's enough for now, you two. Emmeline, you'll need to take a few minutes to check your hair and touch up the lipstick. I'll get some photos of Mrs. Cleaver before you're on again with them."

"Oh Ward, I'm so glad you're finally home," Petra began, right in character. "Beaver has been such a pest and I need you to have a little talk with him. Wally is trying to do his homework, but his little brother keeps bothering him about Eddie Haskell."

"I'll do it later, honey. You look lovely in that floral dress and heels. Let me get some pictures of you before we sit down to that big dinner you spent the whole day cooking," Ward returned, laughing.

The professor always liked shooting Petra because by now she knew just what he wanted in her pictures. She pushed her tits out by arching her back. She offered him seductive pouts with lowered eyes and turned sharply as she minced about, bringing her flared dress halfway up her thighs. As usual, he captured bare skin above the tops of her nylons, and the tabs of her garter belt. It was sexy, but suitable for his lectures. Then Emmeline was back.

"That's fine, Petra. Well done. We should rest and have something to drink. Ronald has everything set out in the kitchen. Help yourselves, of course, because I don't want it said that I tried to get everybody drunk," William joked.

"But you don't mind if we do, right?" Emmeline challenged, with a knowing grin.

"Exactly!" Ronald added.

"Let's all drink up then!" she exclaimed as Ronald led the way to the alcohol.

****

The professor had plenty of lecture-suitable photos of the three of them now, and he could see that they were all in the mood to take it farther. He knew that Petra and Ronald were game for almost anything, but Emma was still a question mark. Edwards was interested to see if he could get both young women together nude. Now that would be erotic!

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12