Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step in with June for pictures together, Marilyn. First about fashion, then we'll see what comes next. Right there in the spotlights in front of the sofa. Ready?... Follow my directions.

Side-by-side, hips touching, and both with an arm looped behind one another.... Big smiles... now a pout.... Turn forty-five degrees toward each other.... Closer, so your breasts touch.... Look over to Ronald.... Now Petra, turn a bit more toward her and bring a hand to her cheek. Pretend you're going to kiss her... pucker up and close your eyes, Emma.... Now a light kiss on the lips.... OK?... Firmer now and hold that.... Very nice!"

Edwards would see if he could get them to go farther with this. Petra had told him that Emma flaunted her body at her apartment, so he knew where to begin.

"Marilyn, slip your sweater off now.... That's it.... Now help June with her dress.... June, remove her skirt.... Good.... Ready for some more photos?"

Emmeline grinned and nodded approval. They both stood in their all-white Fifties pointed bras and silky panties, frilly garter belts, nylon stockings and white heels. Petra just nodded sheepishly- a bit uneasy about what might come next with her girlfriend.

"First, do a slow fashion walk across the room and back.... Emma first... a hand on your hip and cross-step so your bum sways.... Yes, very sexy.... Go ahead, Petra.... And turn.... Perfect!... Now come together like you posed before when dressed.... Emma put your hand behind her neck and kiss her mouth.... Petra, arms around her back.... Unhook her bra.... Emma, the same.... Let them drop, then press against each other.... Passionate kissing.... Excellent... keep going."

This was a first for Petra, and it did feel surprisingly erotic! Emmeline's big tits were tight against her own and Emma's tongue was exploring her mouth. It occurred to her that her girlfriend must have done this before- she was so easy with it. In fact, she had, many times. They pressed their naked breasts against each other, kissing while two men and a camera watched the sexy display.

"Oh, that is great!" William exulted. "The best!... Step in between them, James Dean.... Arms down ladies so he can loop his in back of you.... Hold that pose. Some shots like that.... Marilyn, kiss with James while you help him take off his jacket.... Now his T-shirt.... June, get his belt and the jeans.... You know what to do next, right?... Meanwhile James, enjoy Emma's nipples.... Yes, some Frenching too.... Ah, that's perfect."

The professor was losing his cool. Petra was swallowing his friend's big cock yet again, while his new model offered her tits and mouth for Ronald's pleasure. Then William stopped shooting stills and adjusted the camera so he could step into the scene and have some fun too.

"We're on video now. Petra, come strip me bare.... Oh yeah! You're such a hot woman- you really have no idea!... So good with a cock!... Fuck, what a mouth!... Oh shit- some more of that.... Suck deeper!... Oh my god...."

It was quite a scene in the professor's lounge that night. What had started as a Fine Art photo shoot focused on Fifties clothing styles had gradually degenerated into a porn video. Looking down, William watched Petra's red lips kissing and licking the crown of his cock while her gripping hand slowly stroked it. That view stood out against a background of pointed tits, the nipples stiff with excitement. His model was looking back up at him in submission.

A glance to his left revealed visitor Emma's well-practiced oral skills. On her knees, she had already taken Ronald's fat cock deep enough that her eyes were closed, almost gagging on it. One hand cradled his balls, rolling them between her fingers. The other cupped a breast, lifting it for his visual delight. His friend was looking down, completely lost in pleasure as he pulled her blonde head against his groin.

William smiled as he watched both lovely women at work. It was all being recorded on video, so he and his friend could enjoy watching it over and over- just as they had done with Petra's first two sessions. This had all worked out so well- better sex, and better lectures than he had experienced before. He reminded himself to thank Ronald for his brilliant idea, but in fact he had already done so dozens of times.

However, this was far too much of a good thing! Professor Edwards knew that if he didn't get out of Petra's mouth and into her pussy soon, the latter just wouldn't be happening. Right next to him, Dennison looked like he was in another world, about to explode onto Emmeline's face. Something had to be done, and quickly!

"June, it's too crowded for the four of us to take this farther in here. Let's go to our bedroom now. Marilyn, you and James can use the guest room."

"Mmm... sure Ward. It's your party tonight," Petra smiled.

"But I think we should leave the bedroom doors open," Emma joked, "Just so I can feel safer alone with this guy. James Dean is such a naughty rebel!"

"Yeah, without a clue," Ronald replied.

****

Even though she had posed naked for Professor Edwards three Fridays in a row, it seemed different to be alone with him in his bedroom. Petra still wore her panties, stockings and shoes, but it was somehow more intimate than doing the double with him and Ronald last week. She felt a bit awkward until William broke the ice with some humour.

"So, June, we're finally alone," he said with a mock serious tone. "What's this about Beaver that you mentioned when I came home? Something about Wally's smirking friend, Eddie Haskell? I don't like that kid."

"But Ward, Eddie is such a nice boy. Always complimenting me," Petra replied, playing the game. "Just tell Beaver not to bother Wally when he's doing his homework. He'll listen to you."

"Of course, June. Now let me help you out of your underthings so we can get to bed."

Soon they were stretched out naked, kissing like the Cleavers would have done when they were sure that their boys were asleep. The professor was as eager to score with Petra again as she was to do him.

Next door, Marilyn and James were having no problems getting right down to some great sex. After all, they were Hollywood stars, quite accustomed to sleeping around. And Emmeline was obviously sexually experienced, not shy when she saw something she wanted. Tonight, it was Ronald's big cock. It wasn't long before Petra and the professor could hear the two of them tearing into each other.

"Listen to them over there," Petra whispered. "Emma likes him."

They both could hear her friend moaning loudly and telling Ronald what she wanted. He was glad to comply.

"Fuck me, James! I'm ready. Give me that fat cock and I'll take you for a ride you won't forget. Come on... fuck me! Oh yeah... like that.... Deeper now, I can take all of it!"

"Hot little bitch, eh! Hold on tight while I pound that sweet pussy."

"Give you any ideas, June?" Ward asked, and in no time she was on her back, knees up, offering him what they both wanted.

Surely the neighbours heard the noise coming from the two bedrooms as both couples cut loose without restraint. Petra's rising wails merged with Emma's heavy moans and the men's urgent grunts in a flood of sounds, a rousing chorus of sex. Then for a few moments it was quiet in the guest room.

"Fuck me from behind, James. I like it that way!" Marilyn ordered, breaking the silence before they scrambled into the new position.

In the other bedroom William stopped and whispered to Petra.

"Let's quietly go to their door and watch them. I'm curious how Ronald is doing with Emma," although he had a lot more than that in mind.

They tip-toed into the hallway shadows where the other couple wouldn't see them. The view into the guest room was perfect. Emmeline and Ronald were mostly facing away from them, but they could clearly see his big cock moving between her widespread legs. Emma's head was down and her hands gripped the sheets as her evening lover thrust himself against her. They heard her moaning aloud as she pushed back on him.

Professor Edwards stood behind Petra, arms around her, one hand on a tit, the other in her pussy as he nuzzled her neck. She spread her legs to encourage him and tilted her head sideways so they could kiss. Then William whispered.

"Let's join them now."

Petra felt so aroused watching her friend fucking right in front of her. And the way William was fingering her own pussy left her completely defenseless. She knew that she shouldn't do it, but found herself unable to say no. After all, she'd already fucked both men together last week, so this just seemed like a another small step into the wild world of pleasure.

"Yes, I want that," she said softly, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

Ronald was aware of them while Emma continued working her way toward orgasm. He turned and grinned his approval, while William beckoned Petra to lay beside her friend on the big bed. Finally, Emma realized what was happening, but was so aroused that she just smiled and kept on humping. Then the professor pushed into Petra so that both couples were fucking side-by-side.

"Kiss me Petra," Emma urged her friend, and wiggled her body sideways so their faces were close enough to lock lips.

They didn't see William and Ronald reach up to give each other a 'high five' as the action continued. The men sometimes picked up women in clubs and bars around the college, but it had been some time since they'd been able to get two willing women into bed like this. Sometimes if the ladies had been drinking enough, they would switch. Ronald pulled out of Emmeline and quickly changed places with the professor. Hardly missing a beat, both were soon drilling their new partner.

Petra could feel how tight Dennison's cock felt as he pushed into her vagina. He was so big! She gasped, then slowly began to move against him until a flood of natural lubricant solved the problem. Meantime, Professor Edwards reveled in the sensations of a brand new pussy, grasping Emma's hips and slamming against her lovely body. From the side, he could see those fine 36C tits swinging.

Now all the noise coming from the apartment emanated from just one room. Enough erotic moaning and groaning to incite a crowd rose from the squeaking bed. The squish of cock in quim, and the slap of groin on ass could be heard clearly by anyone but the deaf.

All four of them were completely consumed by their hedonistic desires. They needed to cum! But Petra was having a little issue of conscience.

"I've crossed so many boundaries with Emma tonight that it's embarrassing. I don't want her to see me orgasm! I just won't do that," she resolved.

Right next to her, Petra could feel her girlfriend breathing harder, building up to a peak. She was moving harder against the professor, beginning to lose control. Now she was moaning loudly and mumbling that she needed to cum. Her body perspired, gleaming in the low light of the bedroom. Seeing and hearing Emma like this began to affect Petra. She felt damp and her skin flushed a hot pink.

Professor Edwards continued to pound into Emmeline, all the while driving her higher and higher All at once, the gorgeous blonde began to jerk wildly as her muscles convulsed, grabbing and releasing in her passion. Hard as she tried to resist, Petra felt a wave of intense feeling begin to sweep through her own body too. It felt so good!

"Don't cum! Don't cum!" the voice in her head frantically reminded her.

Now Emma was in the throes of orgasm, calling out loudly enough to be heard in the next apartment. Her knees literally bounced off the mattress and her whole body shook with sheer pleasure. She almost lost her breath from the intensity- completely out of control.

Right next to her, Petra lost her battle of wills as Emma's big climax pushed her over the top too. Petra just couldn't help herself- she didn't really have a chance. She wanted release; she needed to cum; and she finally gave into it.

"Oh yeah.... Oh yeah!... YEAHH!... Fuck me.... Fuck meee!... Fuuuccckkk!!" she screamed at Ronald as she exploded in a crushing orgasm, soon followed by a second wave that seized her as hard as the first one, before she collapsed.

Petra's final score: Body 2, Mind 0... and her best friend had witnessed it all.

Another session of Fine Arts photography had reached a peak of pure porn.....

And they had only reached the Fifties!

12