Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 04

Story Info
How will she respond to lesbian sex with the cougar pickup?
5.4k words
4.73
6.5k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Petra poses again- the Sixties this time- and parties with some hot women that the professor and his friend picked up in a bar. With lyrics from Jefferson Airplane, and The Doors.

The Pick-up

William Edwards and Ronald Dennison both wanted more.

Last Friday they had scored a great session of group sex with Petra Stanwick and her BFF, Emmeline Jones. It had continued well into the night, so loud in fact, that a neighbour who overheard Petra's screaming orgasms had called the police.

Sure, it was embarrassing to answer the door naked, but the officers eventually were amused by the explanation. They'd keep a close eye on the place in future, "just in case we get any more complaints about a woman going crazy like that." Wink-wink.

Emma had just been visiting for the weekend and Petra already told them that her friend was busy with essays for the next few weeks. The men needed a plan to get some female company for more great sex with Petra. They talked about it as they drooled over the photos and video produced the past Friday night.

"Fabulous idea you had, Ronald, students posing for Fine Arts photos at my apartment."

"Makes for excellent lectures, doesn't it, William? And great sex too. So, what are we going to do about next week? It'll be difficult to match the action we had on Friday."

"I'm shooting the Sixties next, and I know Petra will be on-board. But we need to line up another woman to model with her if we expect to fuck like that again."

"Why not see what we can come up with over at The Den on River Road? We've had some great pickups there and we might be able to convince one to come back for photos," Ronald suggested.

"Capital idea, old man. Yeah, someone our age; someone who has been around a lot who could teach Petra some new tricks in bed. Maybe a hungry divorcee or someone like that?" William concluded.

"Yes, I can see it already. A hot cougar seduces her, and we fuck them both on video! Excellent!"

The professor and his friend had a plan now, and they knew that there'd be a new set of lecture-suitable Sixties photos too. With the right over-sexed woman, it should be easy to edge Petra even farther into the unbridled sex that the two men enjoyed so much, live and later, on video. The bar seemed a good choice to get their degenerate scheme underway.

****

The music was blaring- acid rock from the Sixties, a staple at The Den, the best pickup dance club in the city and a perfect place to get wasted. That's what Lezlee Bellevue was doing tonight.

"When the truth is found to be lies.

And all the joy within you dies.

Don't you want somebody to love?

Don't you need somebody to love?

Wouldn't you love somebody to love?

You better find somebody to luuuu...ve!"

The song was about her life. Lezlee needed somebody to love, ever since learning the truth about her latest cheating bastard boyfriend. She was fed up with his lies, and simply wanted a good fuck to get even. She needed to find somebody to love. The professor and his friend had come to the right place!

Soon after they arrived, the pair spotted Lez, going wild under the hypnotic flashing lights. She would be perfect! Her heels were too high, her red dress too short; she wore too much lipstick and a mop of teased auburn hair hung in her eyes. She was out there without a partner, gyrating to the relentless hammering beat.

Ronald decided to make his move before other over-sexed dudes noticed that she was alone. So, he ambled out under the lights and came close to her. She didn't shy away, and without a word he became her dance partner. Lezlee liked what she saw and knew immediately that he'd be the one for tonight.

Soon they were both perspiring heavily, and Ronald directed her over to the stand-up bar, right next to Professor Edwards. After shouted introductions in the din, William ordered drinks and they moved to a slightly quieter area tucked around the corner from the flashing lights and big speakers. There, the hunters got a better look at their prey- a fortyish woman out on her own, needing companionship and sex. This looked promising.

They talked a bit- as much as was possible in The Den- then the professor took her out to the dancefloor until they both were dripping with sweat. Another drink at their table confirmed that Lez would fill the bill for the night, perhaps even for Friday if things went well. She was leggy and stacked, and her features were not unpleasant, though a little hard under all that makeup. Best of all, she was clearly telegraphing her availability, the reason she was here.

After another round of crazy out in the lights and sound- this time with Ronald moving in very close- it was time to get to the whole point of the evening. Back at their table, William took the lead, like they'd done before on the prowl.

"It's so noisy in here. We're all getting hoarse from shouting over the music. I have a nice, quiet place nearby and we could get to know you better. There's a well-stocked bar too, so I can serve up anything you'd get in here. Join us?"

Lezlee didn't say anything for a while as she did a quick 'risk-assessment' on these two guys. They'd been polite and friendly all evening, and they were well-spoken, no doubt educated. Probably from the college, she guessed. Both were very good-looking and probably about her age, maybe a bit less. One of them- Ronald- had a chiseled body and the other wasn't too bad either. Above all, Lez knew she was angry and horny, no sex for weeks! They would do just fine.

"I have my car tonight. Can I follow you guys over?"

"Yes. One of us should come with you in case we get separated in traffic?"

"OK. Ronald. But I'll drive."

"Are you sure you can do it? I mean..."

Lezlee knew that she'd already had too much to drink tonight.

"Sure, you drive. Here are my keys."

They got to the apartment by about 11:00- the evening was still young. There in the light of the professor's lounge, Lezlee looked better than ever. Or were they just more eager than ever to nail her? Over another drink, she revealed a bit about herself: sometime executive assistant, twice divorced, with a female roomie; and, "old enough to know better, but too young to care."

The two friends kept it simple. They worked at the college, and William was also divorced, although Ronald was "having too much fun to ever get tied down."

"Show me the rest of your place, William. Come with us, Ronald," Leanne stated boldly, because she had a burning need after several drinks.

They soon ended up in the professor's bedroom and within minutes Lezlee was almost naked. Her big fake tits were proudly displayed, and she obliged them by bringing her nipples up. Ronald quickly doffed his slacks and when his big cock sprang free, she wasted no time dropping to her knees in front of him. William joined right away, and together they watched her practiced magic on their projecting organs.

"I told you I was an executive assistant. This was occasionally part of the job," she laughed while taking a breath. "How am I doing?"

"Damn!... You don't need to ask!" Ronald groaned.

Then they were more than ready to bang her. William pulled her up to eye level and Ronald took her over his shoulder, carefully depositing her on the bed, where the professor deftly slipped off her wet thong.

"Yours first," she said, pointing to him. "It'll stretch me out for his monster."

While William ploughed Lez's ripe pussy, Ronald sprawled across her upper body to enjoy her big nipples and puffy Botox lips. She was animated, half-drunk on wine and sex, and determined to make up for lost time with these two hot guys. Meanwhile, the professor was driving down into her juicy depths, feeling the heat of one wet, needy pussy.

Then it was time to switch. Ronald slowly fed his fat pole into Lezlee's nicely stretched vagina. Still, it was tight, so he took his time, knowing that patience now would pay off. She was built for comfort, not for speed at this point. He could pick it up when she was ready. Meanwhile, the professor knelt beside her head and fed her his stiff dick, pushing it as deep as she could take it. He couldn't help but think about her pleasuring two corporate bigshots at once as an executive assistant.

Lezlee Bellevue was lost in sensation as these two handsome, virile men buried their cocks in her throat and pussy. She'd had two at once before, but had it ever been this stimulating? Had she ever felt like something would soon explode inside her that would shake her world?

These guys were good! They knew how to make her feel like their personal plaything, the way it sometimes was in her old office job. Slowly she began to feel herself climbing a staircase of lust, rising closer to that point of infinite pleasure.

"Taste my tits now, William," Lez gasped as she pulled her face away from his cock. "And keep fucking me like that, Ronald. I love it! Use my pussy. Give it to me harder!"

Now Dennison turned up the burner, driving his member harder and deeper into her sopping vagina. She began to moan with growing satisfaction as he gave her a fucking like she hadn't enjoyed for a long time. Breath started coming hard for them and perspiration ran from their overworked bodies.

Then the professor came to his knees again, and pushed his stiff rod between Lezlee's thick lips. Ronald could have her pussy, but he had every intention of blowing off in her skillful mouth.

All at once, a chain of orgasms began as the three players came in fairly short order. First, William drained himself, filling Lezlee's jaws to overflowing with his cum, sending it dribbling down her chin.

Soon after, Ronald's machine-like pumping into her lubed pussy started to come unglued as he erupted in a series of powerful thrusts, each sending jets of sperm deep into her body. Then, reaching beneath his flagging cock, he strummed Lez's prominent clitoris, quickly sending her over the top. Her body jerked in orgasm for a while before she collapsed, completely drained.

After cleaning up a bit, the tipsy guest announced that she really should be going home. But first there was an invitation for more.

"Hey Lezlee, we're having a little party here on Friday night. There's a Sixties theme and we'll try to get some weed. Bring your roommate if you'd like. A woman, right? But no guys. That's taken care of already. Interested?"

"You guys, right?" she smiled and laughed, half-drunk.

"Right. We hope you had enough fun tonight to come back Friday."

"Oh, I'll be back alright, with a good recommendation for Desiree. I'm sure she'll be with me."

"Excellent! Break out the tie-dyed clothes and love beads, and come at 8:00.... Let me drive you home now. You'd be dangerous on the road. Ronald can follow with his car to get me back."

"You guys are so nice," Lezlee purred. "Know how to treat a lady. Before and after you fuck her," she added.

"Yeah, we always aim to please," Ronald grinned.

It had been a good time and they wanted to be sure Lez would be back Friday. Her roomie would be a bonus, especially if they could stir sexy Petra into the mix.

****

The 9:00 AM Fine Arts class filled the lecture theatre that morning, so much so that Professor Edwards suspected his students had brought their buddies. The word was out. Edwards was showing a sexy mystery woman posing for different style trends every week. Friends wanted to see it for themselves.

As always, the feature model, Petra Stanwick, was perched in the front row, her laptop at the ready. All around her were other keeners, mostly young women with an interest in more than slides of an attractive model. However, last week's images of a well-hung sailor kissing his girl had drawn their particular interest too. Little did they know that it was Petra posing with the professor's friend, William Dennison, recreating an iconic 1945 post-war celebration.

This morning's lecture was about to begin.

"Welcome, if this is your first time here. I hope that some of you will sign up for this course next semester. It's Fine Arts 345, 'Design Through the Ages'."

He continued.

"The Fifties were a decade of real change. Big and bold- it was a whole new world after the Second World War. It was a time for expansion and experimentation. Look at some examples of rapid advances in art and design in just ten years."

Professor Edwards projected images of Fifties modern art consisting of wide strokes of bright colour, abstracts which didn't resemble much of anything. Stylish furniture, some of it shaped into sweeping curves and covered in new synthetic fabrics was another departure. He showed massive late-50s American automobiles- Cadillacs, Buicks, and Oldsmobiles- with sweeping aircraft fins and vast areas of gleaming chrome.

It was interesting, but not what the back rows and their friends had come for. The drones were getting restless.

"Fashion reflected similar trends, for example in Hollywood, that tinsel-town world. Idols like Marilyn Monroe and heart-throb James Dean were emulated by millions, especially for their clothing."

What followed were slides of a beautiful, masked blonde- Petra's girlfriend Emmeline- in a pink sweater, the buttons straining from the push of her full breasts. Now the dullards were at full attention! My god, she had three buttons undone, enough to show a slash of cleavage and the edge of her white bra.

There she was with her arse to the camera, the tight, black skirt up over her knees to show her shapely legs in seamed nylons. Now she was blowing a kiss to the camera. What a sex-bomb!

Next, movie star James Dean was beside her in his black leather jacket with chains. What a stud, with greased hair and a tight, white T! His jeans must have been spray-painted on because his big bulge was so prominent. Next, Marilyn was embracing him and nuzzling into his ear, her big tits pushed into his chest and arm. An eyes-closed deep kiss from her cherry-red lips ended that series. But there was more.

"Strong ideas surfaced that a woman's place was at home raising children. She was expected to always be well-dressed when her man returned from the office for a big home-cooked meal. Meet June Cleaver, wife, mother, and homemaker. This was her style, quite different from Marilyn's."

Now Petra faced the camera with a mask, a full floral dress just past her knees, big white heels and nylons. The photographer had captured both her style and sexy details of her shapely form. The curve of her long neck highlighted elaborate earrings. An action shot of her twirling around revealed bare thighs and frilly stocking tops clasped by old-fashioned garter tabs. The stunning housewife's eyes wore a suggestive, almost subservient look.

Full attention gained, the professor continued to discuss characteristics of post-war design, focusing on all the stylish appliances Mrs. Cleaver now had at her disposal to ease her busy life. Cheap electricity made the magic happen. It was a different kind of energy than what went through the theatre when Edwards concluded with images of Marilyn, James and Petra locked together, arm-in-arm. Everybody was glued to the slides!

He finished with "That's it for today," and was surprised by a ripple of applause that spread across the room. This new approach was a real success.

By now it was almost assumed that Petra would come on Friday evening for the next series of pictures. On her way out, she briefly stopped to smile at her professor and his friend. Edwards motioned for her to wait behind.

"Come at 7:00, Petra, this time to shoot the next decade. But afterward we're having a little party. Just a few people."

"No other guys, I hope!" she said with alarm, thoughts of being pimped out to their friends feeding her fear.

"Just us and a woman we know pretty well. Maybe two. We might have some smoke since it's Sixties themed."

"They won't see me having se..." Petra worried.

"They won't be there until later," Ronald assured her.

"OK.... I'll come as a hippie. Would that be alright?"

"Perfect. We'll all do that. The party starts after the photo shoot."

****

This was her fourth visit to the professor's apartment and by now Petra knew the drill. But the place looked different this time- there was definitely a themed party in the works. Edwards and Dennison had decorated the lounge and kitchenette with some Sixties props. Strings of beads hung down from doorways and coloured lights blinked along the baseboards.

Blank sections of wall were festooned with psychedelic posters featuring music icons of the era: Morrison, Joplin, Hendrix- all of them gone, overdosed in their prime. A loud mix of their music pulsated from speakers around the room.

"Come on baby light my fire.

Come on baby light my fire.

Try to set the night on fi...rrre!"

"Wine or weed tonight, Petra?" her prof joked after a big hug, commenting, "You look like you stepped out of another time tonight."

"Thanks. Your place looks great, William. Maybe I'll smoke after the pictures. Just one glass of white before then... so I don't get sick," she laughed.

"Ronald," the professor shouted to the kitchen. "One Chablis for our model, please. And draw up another scotch for me, old boy."

"Welcome, Petra. At your service," he called back over the music.

"The time to hesitate is through.

No time to wallow in the mire.

Try now we can only lose.

And our love become a funeral pyre.

Come on baby light my fire."

Petra was excited by what she saw and heard that evening. It seemed like they were in another time, a different space where she could leave convention and inhibitions behind. Little did she know how that would happen later when the other guests arrived. Under the influence of weed, the time to hesitate was through. She'd be breaking down barriers and entering a sexual realm previously unknown to her.

But it was time to begin shooting. Petra had come in her Sixties gear, so with a little time in the bathroom for final touches, she was ready.

"Great outfit, Petra. No bra in keeping with the times?.... Good.... So, give me a big smile and do a slow stroll across the lounge so we see the whole thing.... Now turn... then slowly back.... Those bell-bottoms sure are tight!... Love it!... Turn partly away from me and bend over to show your butt.... Look back at me and pout....

Toss your long hair back across your shoulder and hold it there.... Good... very sexy.... Now face me and bend forward, but from a wide stance.... Cup your hands under your breasts and squeeze.... Nice body!... Slide those hands under your top.... Cup and lift.... Bring up your nipples now.... Good, show me.... Lovely!"

"Anytime now, Ronald," the professor called to the guest room where his friend was getting ready. Soon he strolled into the lounge- oh so cool- wearing brightly coloured threads and a shaggy wig!

"Hey, call me Joe Cocker!" he rasped, mimicking the trademark harsh, scratchy voice.

"Perfect, Ronald! You two walk hand-in-hand across the room.... Right on, man!... Some shots of you together now.... Side-by-side, arms around each other's back.... Now turn in and come closer together.... Hold it while I zoom in on the details of what you're both wearing."

The professor got it all before he moved on: the long strands of beads; the dark shades instead of masks; the sandals and rope belts holding up their shabby bell-bottoms below their hypnotic tie-dyed shirts. This was clearly another time and place in the continuous story of design and fashion.

"Face each other.... Petra, loop your arms around his waist while he holds your hips.... Good... stare into each other's eyes and slowly pull closer.... Lean in for a kiss, Joe.... A bigger one.... Lift her shirt over her head without messing the hair too much.... Beautiful breasts, Petra!... Unbutton Cocker's shirt while he plays with your nipples... and let it drop.... Chests close together and deep kissing.... Reach for his zipper, Petra.... Now, on your knees. I'll get everything...."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12