Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The models were in another zone, Petra sucking deeply while Ronald pulled her head toward his groin. She released his belt and the button at the top of his jeans, letting them slip to his ankles. He deftly kicked them aside and arched his hips, sending his fat cock a little deeper. Petra skillfully bobbed her head and made those wet sounds that always stimulated him. They all knew that she loved swallowing his big, thick member.

Ronald's eyes were tightly closed, and his partner realized he'd soon be unleashing. But there was a problem. Some guests would soon be arriving for the party, and she didn't want him ruining her hair and makeup.

"In my mouth, Ronald. In my mouth!" Petra mumbled around his fat tool, as she stroked it harder. "Cum for me! Cum for me now!" she urged him.

In moments he cut loose, filling her with his thick seed, forcing a few quick swallows to contain everything. Just as he finished, there was a knock at the door. The party guests had already arrived! Ronald stood stark naked and totally drained, while Petra knelt in front of him, bare-breasted and licking her creamy lips. This scene hadn't ended a minute too soon!

"Just a moment. I'll be right there," the professor called as he popped his camera into a nearby drawer and turned off the two spotlights.

Meanwhile, the models scurried to different bedrooms, clothing in hand, to get themselves back together before the visitors stepped in. When William finally opened the door, two women strolled in none the wiser, completely unaware of what had just unfolded. The professor faced two cougars decked out in extremely short, colourful tent dresses and decked with love beads.

William was already intimately familiar with Lezlee, having banged her for a long time just a few nights ago. Her auburn hair looked different than before, long and teased out with a wide ribbon to keep it out of her eyes. He remembered her big tits and those long nipples, currently poking through her thin dress. He wouldn't forget the skills she applied to his cock when he pushed into her mouth.

Her room mate was attractive in a different way. Maybe late thirties, she had a more athletic build, solid and stacked too. A dyed blonde, her curls gathered around a cute face and turned up nose. She had a winning smile and killer legs that were exposed now almost to her pussy, under that short dress. The professor could see that she spent time in the gym, and he hoped for a workout tonight.

"Hi, this is my roomie, Desiree. I told her what nice guys you and Ronald were with me. So, she decided to come too."

"Desiree," the professor smiled, "As in 'desire'?"

"Depending on how much I like a guy. Some I desire, some I don't," she smiled.

"Interesting. I'm William, as in 'willing'," he replied, chuckling at his own little joke.

Then the other two emerged from the bedrooms.

"Ah, my friends Petra and Ronald who'll be partying with us tonight. Meet Lezlee and Desiree.... I'm an amateur photographer and Petra sometimes models for me, mostly in old-fashioned clothing."

"You're certainly lovely," Desiree commented, her eyes scanning across Petra, making her a bit uncomfortable.

"Lovely... and sexy," Lez added, visually undressing her, further adding to the model's uneasiness.

"Drinks anyone?" Ronald asked. "Or straight to a joint?... Wine first? Then come with me into the kitchen."

Everyone followed him while William stayed back to start the Sixties Party Mix music thumping through the speaker system. It occurred to him that the neighbours would probably be pissed off, but, what the hell, this was his place. He cranked it up a bit louder.

****

The party had been rolling for a couple of hours and a few bottles of wine before the weed came out. Everyone was on the carpet resting back against the sofa and chairs, engulfed by the pounding music. The women were already half cut- too loud and too animated- none more so than Petra. She was sandwiched between Ronald and Lezlee dragging on a joint circulating among the five of them. Her lungs filled with the wicked vapours as she passed it along to Leanne.

"Thanks, honey," the older woman rasped, "Good smoke?"

"Oh yeah!" Petra returned, already feeling a buzz.

She hardly noticed when Lez's warm hand rested on her upper thigh. Then when the woman leaned forward to pass the joint across to her roomie, the hand slid higher and gripped to support her. Settling back, Lezlee left it there. A few minutes later, the weed came back to Ronald and then on to Petra. Another deep drag filled her lungs with the relaxing smoke before she turned toward the woman again.

"Your turn," she giggled.

"Thanks, baby," the woman slurred, before leaning into Petra and kissing her mouth, a lingering kiss that extended into mutual tongue, as Lezlee's other hand fondling the model's bare tits beneath her shirt.

"Mmmm... I like that," Petra purred, which brought Lez's leaning arm up her thigh and tight against her pussy.

In response, Petra spread her legs while Ronald bent down to unbutton her bellbottoms. Lezlee quickly reached in to find Petra's juicy pussy while Ronald helped himself to her tits too. Petra was on fire now- the alcohol, the smoke, the hands on her body- so she lifted her ass to slide the jeans down and kick them away. Leaning back, she wrapped an arm around Lez's head and pulled her firmly against her half-naked body.

Meanwhile, this unfolding situation ignited Desiree, who was watching it all in front of her. After drawing the joint down, she passed it to William and slid across the carpet into Ronald's lap. She quickly fished his stiff cock from his trousers and began to work on it while he and Lezlee continued to mash Petra's now-exposed tits. Ronald and the three heated women were intertwined, steeped in growing lust when William slipped away to retrieve his camera.

It was a scene right out of the Sixties, unrestrained group sex on the floor. Petra was already moaning loudly as Lezlee firmly rubbed her needy clitoris and Ronald sucked her pink nipples to stiff points. It all felt amazing, and this party was just getting started. Who would have guessed that posing for fashion photos at her professor's apartment would ever be so incredibly exciting? Petra was lost in the pulsating Sixties anthem that fueled the intense arousal coursing through her.

"Come on baby light my fire.

Come on baby light my fire.

Try to set the night on fire.

Try to set the night on fire.

Try to set the night on fi... rrre!"

Now Lezlee slid down Petra's body, deftly taking the bellbottoms with her. Petra was naked, spread wide and craving. The woman pushed Petra's feet up and opened her knees before lowering her face into the younger woman's lap. Probing fingers parted pussy lips, followed by an invading tongue searching out a throbbing clitoris. When the tip touched the little nub, it felt like a jolt of electricity jerking through her body. "Do that again! Do that again!" screamed Petra's whirling mind.

Lesbian sex was a completely new and unexpected thrill for Petra. She could never have guessed how good a woman's experienced mouth would feel in her private places. She spread as wide as possible and lifted her pelvis to be completely accessible. She wanted more of this! Now! And watching Ronald suck her nipples while Desiree worked his cock only made it more erotic. She hadn't even noticed William quietly shooting the whole scene.

Soon Lez drew Petra's swollen clit between her lips, lightly nibbling and sucking the length of it. She was driving the young woman out of her mind! Ronald's mouth all over her bare tits only added to the intensity of her first time with Lezlee. The cougar's past encounters kneeling beneath corporate desks- for men and women- came into play tonight.

After more of this, William Edwards had enough photos to keep him satisfied for a month! It was time to get in on this developing orgy. He put away the camera, stripped off, and stroked his cock. Then he came behind Desiree and tilted her forward onto her knees before carefully edging into her pussy from behind. She was already sopping wet, ready for the good fuck he was eager to deliver.

The music blared while the coloured lights around the room flashed. It was a group scene- some people active with two people at once. Naked bodies reflected the blinking lights, while dayglow posters seemed to leap out of the darkness. Alcohol, weed and sexual excess took away any remaining good sense and reason. An orgasm seemed more important than anything else, especially to Petra.

William pounded into Desiree's fat pussy with complete abandon while she worked Ronald's cock and balls until his eyeballs were ready to pop. Rude, wet fucking and sucking sounds merged with Ronald's groans and Petra's rising wails. A tangy aroma of sex rose from the carpet, mixing with the smell of marijuana and perfume. If some perceptive entrepreneur could bottle it, he or she would surely become rich!

Petra was nearly there, unable to endure any more exquisite torture from Lez's hot mouth. Ronald was about to erupt too as Desiree stroked and sucked his throbbing tool. To help her along, William found her big, stiff clit and fingered while he fucked, gradually taking her higher and higher. Meanwhile Lezlee slipped a free hand between her own legs to strum her own organ while she continued to dine on Petra. Would they all be able to cum?

Then, one-by-one all the dominoes started to fall, one orgasm triggering another, then another. Ronald gave in first, arching his back before shooting great streams of sperm into Desiree's hot mouth. William saw this and plunged into her pussy harder than ever, managing to rub two fingers across her raging clitoris. Both of them came hard about the same time, jerking and heaving as the tension broke loose. Desiree couldn't remember having such a powerful orgasm in a long time.

As the first three struggled to breathe, they saw Lez begin to rock harder and faster against her own fingers. Then her stomach muscles grabbed and released several times when she came. But she knew that Petra was very close. All eyes turned to the gasping young model, her head tilted back against the sofa, eyes closed, lost in ecstasy. Her mouth opened in an erotic O, but at first no sound escaped. Then a storm broke loose!

"Yes.... Yes.... Yes!... More, Lez.... More!... Oh fuck!... FUCK!!..."

Her lithe body lifted off the carpet, and a rising wave of pleasure flooded out from her pussy. Petra literally exploded into Lezlee's face, leaving it wet and shiny.

"Oh my god.... Oh my god!... Ugh... ugh... UGH... UGH!... Aaarrraagghhhh!!!" Petra screamed out before she fell back limp.

Yet another photo session had evolved from Fine Art into erotic porn. And the lovely model was again left panting and satisfied- at least for tonight.

****

"Amazing party, professor," Petra whispered as she filed past Edwards the first day back the following week.

"We do have a fine time, don't we," he grinned and commented.

"Yes. I'm ready for more on Friday," she smiled coyly.

"And we promise you more. Lots more, Petra."

"So, what comes next?' she asked.

"Fashion-wise, the glittering Eighties. Sex-wise, you just never know."

"Good. Both things keep me coming back, William."

"Right. See you Friday at 7:00."

12