Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 06

Story Info
Was this the best sexual performance the two guys ever saw?
5.4k words
4.73
5.8k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Thanks readers. Petra's Pictures Ch 05 was the highest rated Exhibitionism and Voyeur story for April.

Petra Stanwick stood naked in front of the full length mirror on her closet door. The room lights were turned on. So was she!

She'd been looking at computer images from Friday night at Professor Edwards' apartment. Petra especially relished the erotic video of his friend, that handsome Mr. Dennison, fucking her hard on top of a big office desk. Her contorted face in the photos showed how much she was enjoying it.

The young woman in the mirror was lovely, just entering her sexual prime. Black hair framed a somewhat aroused face. She cupped her hands beneath her shapely tits- a pose which the professor often called for in her photos. It made her feel slutty, stiffening her nipples as she offered the two lovely orbs to the mirror.

Petra felt a little twinge in her groin, followed by a dampness, and then a seeping. Between those curving hips nested the source of so much pleasure she'd been experiencing recently.

As she admired her body in the mirror, Petra's hand trailed across her flat stomach and reached her pink cleft. Fingers moved inside as she unconsciously spread her legs. She gasped and jerked when they reached her little button, rolling it sensuously in tight circles. She dipped into her juices to lubricate the clit, while her other hand went to her breast, pinching and pulling a taut nipple. Petra's eyes glazed over, and her breath came faster. She was gone!

An hour later, she'd pulled herself back together, showered, dried her hair, and dressed. It was Thursday evening, and her girlfriend Emmeline would be arriving soon, eager for more photography at Professor Edwards' place. Petra understood that Emma craved the sex too- she had been very straightforward about it. Petra knew before that her friend was sexually experienced, but she hadn't realized the full extent. However, Emma was very likely surprised by Petra's evident hunger too.

No-one was happier about these two than their 'mentors', Professor William Edwards and lecturer Ronald Dennison.

****

A bit later Emmeline was at the door, then ushered inside. Petra could see immediately that she was flushed and bubbling. The best friends hugged tightly and kissed cheeks.

"I thought the train would never get here. And the cab to your place seemed to take forever!"

"I'm so glad that you could make it, Emma!"

"You couldn't keep me away. I can't wait to be with that hunk Ronald again!"

"Oh, and I thought that posing for my Fine Arts professor brought you here?" Petra mocked.

"Yes, but I can hardly wait to fuck them both!"

"Really? Aren't you bold, Emma!" she teased.

"Right. I don't remember you sitting out anything at their party, Petra."

"OK. I admit it. What happens after modelling is usually better than the posing itself."

"Usually, you say. Not always? Sometimes it's not so good for you? Can you tell me?"

"Uh... it's a little embarrassing, Emma."

"Come on. I'm your BFF and there's nothing that could shock me after seeing you in action last time."

"What if it was with another woman? An older woman. What would you think of me then?"

"Ohhh....I've never told you this, Petra, but I think girl-girl sex is amazing. I'm a cheerleader and believe me, it happens a lot. But...how old was this woman?"

"Maybe forty. A fake-boobed, Botox-lipped, pussy-licking cougar. I was stoned on weed and gave in to her."

"OK, but the important question is, did you cum?"

"Actually I did. But now I just feel bad about it, probably because she was about twice my age."

"You'd love it with someone your own age Petra- like me," Emma purred seductively.

"You just got here, girl!" the host laughed. "Bring in your bags and we'll have some wine while we catch up on the past few weeks."

In a few more hours it was bedtime. Petra only had a double bed and a small sofa, but they had finished a bottle of wine together, so there was no hesitation about sharing. When they undressed, Petra could see her guest looking at her closely. Emma was already nude, rummaging through her suitcase for something to wear to bed.

"What are you staring at, Emmeline?" she challenged, laughing uncomfortably.

"I'm pretending I'm that cougar checking you out, and I like what I see."

"Ohhh.... So, what are you wearing for bed, Emma?"

"Nothing, and I don't want you to, either."

Petra could see where this was leading. It seemed that her friend was going to offer her someone her own age for sex tonight. Instead of responding to Emma's comment, Petra stared at her naked friend. She felt stirrings inside- a little flutter of the heart, a small loss of breath, and a touch of dampness. Her body was telling her that it wanted someone younger tonight.

"No, Emmeline, I'm going to wear something- perfume and lots of red lipstick. You do that too!"

Minutes later, they sat on the edge of the bed locked in each other's arms. Their ruby lips were mashed together as they explored inside. Eyes closed, both were already breathing hard from the excitement of this wicked love between best girlfriends. The affection they already held for one another was quickly blossoming into full-blown erotic sex. As they French-kissed, their fingertips brushed and caressed pink nipples to stiff extension. Red lips and sucking mouths soon followed.

Slowly Emmeline eased Petra back onto the bed, with her legs still hanging over the edge. Emma came to her knees beside her prone friend and resumed kissing her while her hand slid across Petra's belly. Down, down it came, until stealthy fingers were teasing mercilessly right on the edge of the slit.

Petra opened her legs wider and lifted her hips upward- a clear invitation for more. Emma could hear soft moans as she Frenched her friend, while teasing a nipple and the edge of her pussy at the same time. She'd obviously done this before, adroitly enough to drive Petra out of her mind with lust.

"So, you like this?... I knew you would," she whispered, tracing over the edge and down into Petra's wet, pink flesh.

Petra's impassioned kisses intensified as she brought her arm around Emma's neck and pulled tightly against her. Their smooth, naked skin was crushed firmly together. Emma dipped long fingers into her girlfriend's oozing cleft, then deftly rolled them across her now-protruding clitoris. Petra lifted her mound and spread even wider. Hearts were beating hard and fast, but none more so than Petra's.

"Fuck me, Emma.... Fuck me with your fingers.... Do it.... Do it!"

"Slow down.... Make this last." Emmeline whispered, adding, "Patience brings more."

Petra didn't know how much more she could take, but her friend was determined to draw out this pleasure. She moved her fingers up out of the pink and teased her lover's pubic curls.

"Now it's my turn," Emma said softly. "But use your lips not your fingers."

Emmeline lay back on the bed, her back propped by two pillows and her open legs bent up at the knees. Petra had no experience with this, but her girlfriend was the eager teacher. She had Petra kneel between her legs and pulled her forward to resume the erotic French kissing. Soon, she directed Petra to her nipples, and after a time, pressed her head downward.

"Slowly kiss your way to my pussy. Tease me with your tongue."

Petra was an attentive student, soon flicking her tongue across the entrance to Emmeline's clean-shaven slit. The musky, perfumed aroma was intoxicating, leading Petra to taste deeper with her lips. Her reward was soft moaning as her friend tilted herself up to offer more tender flesh.

Now two hands spread Emma's sex even wider, enabling her friend to target the swollen bud where her pussy lips met. She kissed and licked it, then instinctively sucked the whole protruding clit into her mouth.

"Ohh, fuck Petra!... Suck it... suck it all.... Oh my god.... Stop!... STOP NOW!"

Petra raised her head in alarm, fearing that she was hurting her friend. Instead, she saw Emmeline smiling down at her, with a sultry look on her face.

"I don't want to cum yet. This is so good.... Make this last."

"What do you want me to do, Emma?"

"Come above me now so we can do this at the same time. You'll love it as much as me. This can last for hours.... That's it.... like you did before."

They went slowly, tasting and teasing, licking and loving. Right up to the edge of orgasm, then retreating ever so slightly. Petra had never been in such an extended state of intense arousal for so long!

At one point she thought that she might go mad staying so high for so much time. It was like a drug- she'd never had sex been like this before. And it seemed that Emmeline the coach was enjoying it every bit as much. Both knew that this wouldn't be the last time they'd be together.

It was deep into the night before they finally allowed themselves to sleep.

****

Morning came too soon. Petra and Emmeline struggled in a bit late to Professor Edwards' 9:00 o'clock Friday lecture. All eyes followed them as they slipped across the front of the lecture theatre to take a seat in the first row.

The back row jocks leaned forward to take in the attractive women. They'd seen the same tall blonde a few weeks before, and now some guys were noticing something familiar about the brunette too. They knew they'd often seen her features but hadn't yet registered that she was the mystery model in the slides.

"Good morning, Ms. Stanwick and Ms. Jones. Late night, was it?" Edwards chided. "I was waiting for you so I could begin," he joked, to their embarrassment, as the lecture theatre erupted in laughter. He waited, then continued.

"Last week we highlighted trends in design and society during the Sixties. You saw that it was a tumultuous time, when all the old ways were under siege- new ideals, new art, a new world. These changes moved rapidly and continued well into the Seventies, the so-called Disco era. But then, the radical element ran out of momentum. For example, here's how people looked in the Eighties- very different from before."

Everyone's eyes instinctively zeroed in on the big projection screen. A gasp followed by a strong murmur of approval came from the alert back half of the theatre. There stood that dark-haired, busty model again, this time clad in a black leather miniskirt, big patent leather heels, a semi-sheer blouse with thick padded shoulders, and a black velvet choker around her neck. Man! She had three top buttons undone! What a babe! Look at those great tits! And those long legs in heels!

Now came a few more views of the model, one doing a runway walk, head held high, exuding confidence. The next one focused diagonally from behind, that tight, short skirt, the curves of her hip, buttocks and breast all clearly visible as she gave a sultry look back over the shoulder.

Then came one from a front high angle, showing her white neck tapering down into a nice cleavage- another button undone now. Finally came a close up, with a sultry pout, the model leaning forward, almost spilling those beautiful tits out of her blouse!

"Here she is with her boss in his new suit."

Everybody laughed at Ronald's baggy pleated and cuffed pants, the massive jacket lapels, and the huge tie knot. The boss had an arm around the woman's waist- clearly a disgusting chauvinist pig to every female in the room. Meanwhile, she had half her buttons undone now- and seemed to be braless, judging by the side profile of a suspended breast.

"The decade about all about making money. Wealth mattered again and silver was a favourite colour for cars and clothing. Here's John Delorean's 1981 design, the 'Back to the Future' car with its buffed stainless-steel body. Now check out the silver and gold sequined dresses these two women flaunt as they party it up with an Eighties rock star. That was a popular look in an age that wanted, 'Money for nothing and your chicks for free', to quote a classic 1985 hit."

Edwards projected three or four big images of disguised Mr. Dennison with a purple guitar, lip-syncing to the song while surrounded by three dancing groupies. The low-cut, super-short shimmering dresses on masked cougars Lezlee and Desiree grabbed everyone's attention, but they didn't miss that black-haired mystery model decked out in her Eighties hot pink spandex bodysuit and knitted white leg warmers.

To Petra's embarrassment, the girls laughed at the women's vibrant Eighties gear.

"This was the most prosperous decade since the 1950s, and the Arts reflected the sorts of trends you've just seen here. Big and bold, bright and shiny- it was a time that I know you'll find interesting. I have more slides, so come along for a great ride in the week ahead."

The energy in Professor Edwards' class was palpable when students filed out at the end. Now he was getting 'high-fives' as he stood beaming beside his close friend, Ronald Dennison. They knew that this commendation was the icing on the sweet cake that was Friday nights with Petra. However, Ronald noticed some students looking at him closely, wondering if he was the guy in the slides.

Petra and Emmeline were very discreet when they exited the theatre. They gave little smiles, and Petra simply said, "Seven."

Both men nodded and then chatted a bit with the next students passing by. 'Careful' was the little group's watchword.

****

Professor Edwards and Mr. Dennison knew now that Emmeline would be coming to the apartment with Petra tonight. Both remembered what a fantastic fuck the visiting blonde had been, and how eagerly she had taken to kissing with Petra in bed. They hoped that such a scene could go even farther.

Mr. Dennison had done his homework, using the computer to find images of fashion for men and women about twenty years ago. Then he went to his friend at the college Theatre Department to borrow a large pile of clothing. However, there was a little trouble this time.

"Ronald, there was a problem with the last stuff you borrowed. It came back obviously wrinkled, some of it stained. I insist that everything be washed and pressed, even if it's a few days late because you've sent it out for cleaning."

"Very sorry. We had a little costume party in the outfits."

"Yes, there were stains that looked like wine, and others that suggested.... And things were badly wrinkled, as if just tossed on the floor. That hot pink spandex exercise outfit was badly stained at the crotch. What's going on with this clothing, Ronald?"

"I promise to be more careful in future, and to have it professionally cleaned afterward. Sorry," he repeated, avoiding the woman's pointed question.

On Friday evening, Petra and Emma were greeted with friendly hugs and kisses. Neighbours had been complaining about loud parties, so the two were quickly ushered inside while Ronald went to the kitchenette to pour drinks. William brought the guests to the sofa, making conversation about everything, except getting laid.

"That's quite the get-up you're wearing tonight, professor!" Petra remarked, grinning.

"My zippered velour track suit. How do you like the yellow team top and contrasting blue bottoms? So New Millennium!" he laughed at himself.

"Absolutely stunning!" Emmeline mugged. "I hope that you got us more appealing things to wear than that outfit."

Edwards and Dennison had decided to be open about what they'd observed the last time Emmeline and Petra had been together at the apartment. They hoped this could further their plans for an erotic girl-girl shoot tonight.

"You two are close with one another, aren't you?' William began.

"Yes, very close in fact," Emma intimated, looking at Petra in an unmistakably sexual way.

"Would you be willing to pose together nude tonight?" Ronald suggested.

"I don't see why not," Emma said softly, taking Petra's hand and squeezing it. "Not the first time we were naked together, right babe?"

Petra blushed before whispering, "OK, if you want to do it."

"Good then. Let's do some fashion photography first, including Ronald, then the two of you nude, followed by a little party for four," William concluded, much pleased. "Drink up now. Ronald has set out your first changes in the guest bedroom. Bright pink lipstick and plenty of hairclips, like the girls did in 2000."

After they had left to change, Edwards whispered to Dennison, "Later, I'll be shooting them together on my bed. Go slip on your 'skater' get-up in there now, and be sure the bed is clear of everything, with plenty of pillows for them to sprawl out on."

A bit later, Petra and Emmeline emerged from the smaller bedroom, sporting their casual New Millennium look. Each of them wore faded bluejeans, studded with rhinestone detail. The legs were baggy, then gathered enough at the ankle to show off their wedge-soled strappy sandals.

They both had bare midriffs and were braless under their little cropped tops. Petra's had a team logo, while Emma's was a bold leopard skin print. Tiny straps struggled to hold the tops up, the fabric straining to contain their ample bare breasts beneath.

"Oh my! The new era never looked so good!" William exclaimed as they wiggled toward him on their high wedged soles, tits swaying.

Just then, Ronald the skater dude came out of the other bedroom. Spiky hair and tinted sunglasses, 'old school' team t-shirt and shapeless cargo pants- with enough leg pockets for everything he owned. The high-top sneakers completed the cool look of the time. A small silver chain served as a belt to keep the trousers from sliding right over his ass. Of course, a wide expanse of monogrammed underwear was visible well above it.

"Oh Ronald, baby! You are so in style. Love the boxers!" Emmeline joked with him.

"Well, let's check you out. Those tops are barely hiding your best assets, girls," he replied.

"You're all in costume, so let's get started now," the professor directed. "Here in the lounge first, then later we'll move into my bedroom for more private photos." Everyone knew what that meant.

"First, Petra alone, while you two relax on the sofa to watch. Ready?... Step into the lights now. Look straight at the camera as you move through some frontal poses.... Good, chest out.... OK, let's see more bare skin. First brush your nipples up. Now, palms together behind your head.... Perfect, Sexy pout for me.... And rest.

Step in beside her now, Emma.... Chest out, nipples up.... Lovely! And hands behind your head too. Hold it.... Both lean back a bit so the tops show the bottom of your breasts... ah, excellent!... OK, now hold hands and smile. You're best friends.... Turn toward each other for a playful kiss... or two.... On the lips now.... Hold it.

Slowly walk across the lounge, looking at me.... And turn.... Smiling at Ronald now.... Stop there and turn to the camera.... Sexy grins... and gradually raise your tops so we see half your breasts... a little more... more... all the way up!... Gorgeous! Hold it."

Professor Edwards continued to direct the scene.

"Ronald, walk in now. I'll take some fashion shots of you off to one side. Keep a sullen look on your face the whole time. Frontal... now side... and from behind, looking over your shoulder.... Good.... Come closer to them now, staring right at their beautiful tits.

Sultry grin girls, teasing him.... Ronald, tug at Petra's stiff nipples... then Emma's.... And help them take their tops right off.... Group hug now, with plenty of kissing.... Yes.... Now get his shirt off too.... Petra, slide your hand down into his boxers.... Emma, both hands on her boobs.... Excellent."

Professor Edwards had the three models continue kissing a groping for a few more minutes. Then he asked Ronald to step out while he took more pictures of the two topless women slowly making out under the spotlights. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, a far cry from Petra's reticence about sex with Lezlee last week. The time seemed right to move into his bedroom for more intimate photos of Petra and Emmeline together. They readily agreed with his suggestion.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12