Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronald, bring the spotlights into my room. Put them in the back corners, aimed toward the bed. Meanwhile, Petra and Emma, use the other room to slip out of those clothes. There are two cover-ups there for you to come back nude. OK?... Good."

This was all working out so well. The professor was anticipating a new level of voyeurism watching Petra being intimate in bed with her best girlfriend. In a few more minutes, everything was ready to go.

****

"Ronald, you sit in that corner chair, and I'll tell you if we need any changes with the lights. Girls, stand beside the bed facing each other. Undo the belts on your coverups so they hang open. Take a deep breath to relax, and now we're ready to begin." Then William said softly, "Just take it slowly. We have all evening to enjoy one another."

Petra could feel her palms sweating. Was it worry about being watched and filmed by two men while she and her friend indulged in sensuous acts together? Or, was it anticipation of more intense sex and another amazing orgasm like she and Emmeline had experienced just last night in her own apartment? Meanwhile, Emma showed no sign of nerves. Instead, she wore a wicked grin that made it clear she wanted to do this. There was no turning back now.

"Relax, Petra," her girlfriend whispered. "Just love me like you did last night, as if no-one else is here. We'll show them how women want to be taken sometimes- slow and easy. Can you do that with me?"

Petra smiled sweetly and nodded. She could do this. Then they heard William's voice.

"Reach the other one's shoulders and slowly lower the coverup to her elbows.... Hold it while I photograph your breasts.... Good, now embrace to bring them together.... Petra, stoop down a bit to take them into your mouth.... Suck one.... Emma, hold the other tit and roll your nipple.... Next, to your knees Petra, and widen your legs apart, Emmeline.... Tilt your pelvis up to help her taste you.... Open her with your fingers, Petra.... Now lick and suck there.... Emma, play with your boobs... and give me a totally aroused face.... Perfect!

Petra, push her back to the bed now and devour her some more.... I'm coming closer to see it.... Open her lips and find her clit.... Ah, there it is... love it now.... Emma, grasp her head and lift your hips.... Excellent! Ronald, come closer to see. Beautiful, isn't it?.... Reach up and caress her nipples too, Petra.... Yes, like that.... Keep going, nice and slow."

The professor and his friend hovered nearby watching and listening. Petra kissed and licked Emma's tender pink flesh, occasionally sucking the entire little organ into her mouth, causing her lover to moan and lift against her. They could see the mingled saliva and juices glistening where mouth met pussy, and the intoxicating aroma of female sexual excitement was apparent. Soft kissing and sucking sounds merged with Emma's moans and Petra's heavy breathing.

"Come onto the bed now, Petra," Edwards said softly after a while, trying not to break the spell. "Straddle her hips facing her, and French kiss for a while. Let her taste herself on your lips."

Now the two bodies were entwined, lovely naked flesh wrapped tightly together, lost in their acute arousal. They writhed against each other as they kissed so intimately. Then Emma slowly slid her hand between Petra's spread legs and began to play with her pussy lips. She withdrew her shining fingers and brought them to Petra's mouth to taste before they kissed deeply again. Ronald and William watched entranced as they repeated this act several times, obviously enjoying it. Now it was time to move on.

"Will you do a soixante-neuf for me now? Mouths to clits, with Petra on top to begin.... Good.... Ronald, bring in an angled light from each side to focus on the two meeting points. I want those illuminated.... Emma, open wide, knees out.... Yes. Petra, wide stance and lower yourself down a bit.... Ronald, a pillow under Emma's head so she's more comfortable.... Another under her butt to lift it higher.... Perfect, we're ready to shoot now.... Just do what comes naturally."

"All the way?" Emma asked.

"As far as you want to go," the professor replied.

Petra was into this completely. No hesitation now because it felt so good, so right, not awkward like that old slut Lezlee. This was someone she cared for, her best girlfriend. Sure, this had crossed the line of friendship, but oh my god, it was incredibly exciting, especially with two watchers and a camera just inches away!

"Emma, open her lips wide... and flick her clit with the tip of your tongue.... Again.... Again.... Oh, she likes that.... Great shot, eh Ronald?... Now look at the camera and take her labia into your mouth... and play with it.... Take more inside.... More.... Lovely.... Now its your turn, Petra.... Suck in her pussy lips.... Deeper.... Fuck that's fantastic!"

William and Ronald were farther along the path of voyeurism than they'd ever been before. This was girl-girl sex like they'd never seen before in the flesh. This was unbridled passion that had them rock hard. They knew that they had to fuck these gorgeous lovers, and soon! So, the professor turned them loose.

"Let it all out. We want to see you both cum now. I'll record it."

That was all that Emmeline needed to hear because she had been on the edge for the past ten minutes. Petra felt the same, absolutely consumed now by the urge that had swelled up inside of her. Both redoubled their efforts- tongues lapping, lips kissing and mouths sucking wet, pink, private flesh. The soft moaning grew steadily in volume and the groans sounded more aroused than ever. They were climbing the ladder of lust.

"Oh my god, Emma! Right there... right there.... Don't stop until I cum...."

"Suck me.... suck me Petra!... Oooh... like that... like that.... Yes... yes...."

The men could see that they were close now. Petra's back was arched up as she forced Emma open and buried her face deeper between the blonde's parted thighs. Meanwhile, she had pushed two fingers into Petra's pussy, fucking her with them as she firmly licked her swollen bud. William and Ronald were mesmerized as the camera's eye watched it unfold to a climax.

Suddenly, Petra's raised ass began to shudder and her buttocks clenched, driving her sex hard against Emma's mouth. At the same time, Petra thrust her fingers into her friend, redoubling her stimulation. Her efforts were rewarded by strong thighs pushing back against her hand, rapidly bouncing on the bed. Both of them were coming on now, their bodies unleashed in an orgiastic frenzy at the peak of pure pleasure!

Their cries filled the bedroom as their damp flesh contracted and clenched, two of those intense orgasms which William never tired of watching- the pervert! He leaned in even closer, watching every shudder, hearing every groan. Then Petra and Emma gradually came to rest to catch their breath. After a few moments, self-conscious giggles announced that they'd returned to Earth from their high flight beyond.

****

Ronald handed the perspiring bare-naked ladies their short cover-ups and led them out into the now much cooler lounge.

"That was so hot! I'll fix you both cold drinks. How about a wine spritzer with ice? That might satisfy you now?"

"I'm already satisfied, Ronald," Emmeline joked. "But the drink sounds nice too."

When the professor emerged, with his cock tented against his track suit, he shuffled into the kitchenette, where his friend was getting drinks for the ladies.

"Wasn't that incredible!" he whispered to Ronald. "I need to fuck them now!" And Dennison nodded agreement, unaware that Petra and Emma had overheard. When the men returned to the lounge, they squeezed into the ends of the long sofa with the ladies between them. Emma had an old joke.

"Is that a banana in your pocket, William?"

He blushed before Emmeline reached for his cock and squeezed.

"I'm hungry... share it with me," she teased, and at the same time, Petra grabbed for Ronald's thick rod.

Everyone downed their cold drinks quickly. Emma's hand went inside the professor's track suit, while he opened her coverup to explore her nude body beneath it. Ronald did the same with Petra before she bent sideways to take his growing cock into her eager mouth. Emma followed suit- rude slurping and sucking sounds now rose from the sofa.

"A contest," Emmeline suggested, looking toward Petra. "Who can get these guys off first? But, I want to do Ronald- like this," and she dropped to the carpet on all fours. "Fuck me from behind, big guy!"

Meanwhile, Petra knew what the professor liked, and scooted over in front of him, still on her knees.

"Stand up, William. I've been a very bad girl tonight and I must be punished." She put her hands behind her back as though they were tied there, and stared submissively into his eyes. "Fuck my mouth... then cum wherever you want."

Very soon, two erect men were arched forward, straining their muscles as they pounded their stiff rods into the young women's bodies. Petra cupped the professor's balls in one hand as she gripped hard and stroked quickly with the other. Never taking her eyes off his face, she saw his orbs rolling back in his head. William took her cheeks in his hands, thrusting himself to her throat, as she gagged for air.

Ronald clenched Emmeline's hips tightly, relentlessly driving his fat cock into her pussy. His head was thrown back and he began to spank a buttock with one hand until it was red. Switching to the other side, he soon had her backside throbbing. Emma threw herself back against her lover, urging him to give it to her hard. She wanted to win this fucking contest!

In short order, William and Ronald were sweating profusely while their partners glistened in the low light of the lounge. The men babbled profanities as Petra and Emma called for them to cum. Neither man was going to last much longer! And then it was all over, the winner playfully disputed for the rest of the evening.

So, who won?

William had suddenly pulled away from Petra's sucking lips, gripping his cock tightly in one hand and cradling her chin firmly with the other. After a few final strokes, he blasted his load into her wide-open mouth, across her nose, and along her cheek. His cum dripped from her chin before she caught it with a finger and took it, along with his wilting tool, into her mouth.

At almost the same time, Ronald had groaned and grunted as he started to erupt inside Emma's slick, gripping portal. He cursed in sheer pleasure, and mid-orgasm, quickly withdrew so that he could pump long jets of sperm along the length of his partner's shining back. The amount really was quite prodigious! Then, admiring his handiwork, Ronald called out:

"Time for another drink everyone. The night is still young!"

****

Late the next morning, Petra's cell chimed. It was the professor.

"Good morning! I hope you two are well," he began.

"We're resting now after another fine evening."

"Oh yes, an amazing time! How would you and Emmeline like some shopping this afternoon?"

"We don't have any plans...."

"Good. We'll drop you off at the lingerie shop downtown. Buy some sexy things for your next photo session. We can't go in with you- too risky, but we discussed what we'd like you to wear. And we'll give you the cash."

"You'll pay for it! Things are expensive there you know."

"We've got five or six hundred to spend. A thank you for so much pleasure."

"Definitely then! What's on our shopping list?"

"Sexy and erotic things: sheer half-bras, corsets or basques, crotchless panties, garter belts, dark stockings, transparent baby-dolls, and so on. Oh yes, and bedroom stilettos."

"But you can't use any photos of this in class!"

"No. It's just for our own enjoyment. And yours."

"Pick us up at 1:00. We'll be waiting outside."

I can write the lingerie shoot story if enough readers will rate this one.

12