Petra's Proteges, Ch. 01: Gabriella

Story Info
Why does she seduce one of William Edwards' student models?
5.2k words
4.61
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
291 Followers

This is the first episode of a new series featuring Petra, her photographer, and her lady friends. With lyrics from Bob Marley and the Wailers, also recorded by Eric Clapton.

Petra Stanwick has developed into an artsy slut. She lives to get naked, especially in front of a camera. A leggy brunette with a lithe, alabaster body, Petra looks like an ancient goddess in Goth. Her black hair cascades across her shoulders, and her fine breasts teasingly peek from behind it in her erotic prints. She can be devious- the face of an angel with the mind of a demon.

Her rather normal life changed the day that her Fine Arts prof, William Edwards invited Petra to pose masked for artistic photos in period costume. The History of Design photo and sex nights at his apartment introduced her to new thrills beyond imagination. Her sexual appetite grew by leaps and bounds. [Petra's Pictures: Art to Porn, Ch. 01 to 07.]

By the time Petra graduated from her college program, she had expanded her previously vanilla bedroom experiences. Now she craved exhibitionistic self love, two guys at a time, girl-girl sex, and group orgies. Add in nude photography and pornographic video- well, she'd done it all and was eager for more.

Her post-college plan was her own little gallery, selling the usual commercially available prints. Landscapes, bowls of fruit, cute animals- she'd offer that sort of thing. But it wasn't working at all until her old professor suggested she sell her own black and white erotic art. In no time, Petra's little shop took off. [Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery, Ch. 01 to 07]

After a grand opening party things turned dark for Petra. A customer couple, the Rodmans, recognized her as the nude model featured in the art she sold them. They threatened to reveal her identity unless she came to their mansion for sex every weekend. Eventually, she befriended their chauffer, Darren Coxwell, who helped get his employer jailed for embezzling from investment clients.

With Petra finished her education, Professors Edwards and Dennison recruited a new pair of Fine Arts students to continue with the sexy fashion photos that made their lectures so popular. Christina Appleby and Gabriella Smithers began to appear in the suggestive images projected for college classes. They were both highly stimulated by their wine-fuelled photo shoots and the sight of their bodies projected for others to see.

William Edwards continually pushed photo night boundaries with these attractive young women. While Christina was slow to move beyond soft porn and some touchy-feely play with the Professor, her girlfriend had no qualms. Gabby was much bolder, quickly embracing nudity and even sex play with Ronald Dennison. Then she went farther.

This is the story of how Gabriella Smithers became Petra's first performance protege. Later, shy Christina follows too.

Petra Stanwick had a wealth of experience to share with these student models. She had already seen and done it all, an ideal mentor to lure them into her slutty world of pleasure. First Gabriella, then Christina succumb to the temptation to pose and play for eager customers at Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery. Others will join them.

****

Friday night brought another journey into erotica for Gabriella and her best girlfriend. Professor Edwards knew that this might be the night when Gabby shed the last of her inhibitions. Neither he nor Ronald Dennison had bedded anyone for a month, not since Petra Stanwick had fallen hard for the Rodman's chauffer.

"Everything ready for the cowboy shoot, Ronald? The young lovelies should arrive in the next half hour."

"Certainly, Old Boy. The camera is set up and the wine chilled. The backdrop is in place and the costumes are on the bed in your room. I even borrowed one from the Theatre Department for myself. And I got this for you."

With a flourish, Ronald reached into a bag, then plopped a white, 'ten-gallon hat' onto his friend's head. It was large and heavy, tipping down almost over his eyes. Ronald laughed before Edwards grinned and tilted it back.

"Nice touch, Ronald! Hey... some scotch to put us in the mood? I'm hoping to get that Christina naked so I can sample her wares."

"Nice rack! Last time, I got to third base with her friend," Ronald replied. "Maybe I can steal home tonight?"

"Christina will be a tougher nut to crack. But if I'm patient, I'll be in her pants."

Their conversation was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. The Professor quickly ushered his visitors inside, and they giggled at the big cowboy hat.

"What's so funny?" Ronald grinned, though he already knew.

"That hat. This shoot must be about cowboys, right."

"How did you guess? Ronald borrowed two costumes for each of you. First, you'll be Wild West cowgirls. Then you're into dresses as dancehall queens. He'll appear later as a rough and tough gunslinger."

"Oooo... sounds like fun," the girls enthused.

"We always have fun these nights, don't we? Ronald will pour drinks and we can talk about the scenarios you'll be acting out."

After some alcohol, it was time to change into the cowgirl outfits. But the young women seemed to be taking a long time dressing before Gabriella peered out from the bedroom door.

"Professor, we can't find any skirts or trousers. Just these funny leather legging things, all open in the back."

"Cowboys wore them. They're called chaps, and if we forego the jeans underneath, it'll mean racier photos. You're wearing thongs, right? Don't forget your eye masks, since your bottoms will be showing."

Soon the models stood nervously in front of the Wild West backdrop, naked arses a cause for their concern. William had his camera aimed, about to begin.

"Ready now?... Side by side first. Loop an arm around your girlfriend's waist.... Turn 45 degrees to the camera and push out your boobs.... That's it. Plaid shirts never looked better!... Now both drop a hand to squeeze her butt cheek.... Good.... And turn in toward each other to touch lips.... Eyes closed.

Nice.... Now face each other and slowly unbutton her shirt. One... two... three... four... right to the bottom.... Wrap your arms around each other to French kiss... and unhook her bra.... Slip off her things so she's topless.... Christina, lift her breast to your lips.... And Gabriella, slide your palm into her thong... farther in....Excellent!"

Chris and Gabby were in the zone now, revelling in their exposure. Exhibitionism was a real thrill for them; their tiny knickers wet with obvious signs of arousal. The photographer noticed and decided to focus there with some shots.

"Spread your legs apart a bit Gabriella. And Christina, project a leg in between hers.... Bring your thigh up against her puss.... Right. Now, both cup your breasts while I circle around to shoot from every angle.... Lovely... lovely. Tilt your heads back... mouths open... and tease those nipples stiff.... Yes, perfect.... Now some more oral... And cut!"

The models were thoroughly warmed up, so Ronald called for a break. The four of them sat in the lounge, the young women sipping their third glass of wine. They were beginning to feel lightheaded, wondering what came next.

"Time for your dancehall dresses," the Professor eventually advised. "There are stockings, and garter belts to wear underneath, but nothing else. Ronald will dress in the small bedroom." Then he turned to his friend, "Same as them, my friend. Just shirt, jeans, and boots."

Soon they were ready, the young women in long, full, dark print dresses, while Ronald dressed like a tough gunfighter who had just blown into town. The Professor described their scenes.

"You ladies know his swaggering reputation, and want him to spend some money on you. So you lay your on your charms- and your hands- to get him upstairs. Undo three dress buttons for starters and we'll begin."

Ronald Dennison was a mid-thirties professor with wavy blond hair and boyish good looks. Fast with women, he was eager to get into Gabriella's pussy. They'd done everything short of screwing last shoot and both wanted that tonight.

"Oh Ronald, you are such a stud!" Gabby teased.

"Yeah, just call me Rodney Rifle- Rod for short," he laughed.

"Nothing short about your rod!" she smiled at the swelling cock under his jeans.

"Let's get started," the Professor ordered. "Make sparks fly. First, Rod meets Gabby and they go into the saloon. You lure him upstairs where Christina is waiting, then the three of you have a half-naked roll on the bed in the guestroom. I have some good reggae to move things along. Here we go."

*I shot the sheriff/ But I didn't shoot the deputy, oh no, oh no

I shot the sheriff/ But I didn't shoot the deputy, ooh, ooh, ooh.*

Five minutes later, the gunslinger and the dancehall queen were wrapped together in front of the Western backdrop. His hands grabbed Gabriella's full ass and pulled her against him as he ground his swollen cock against her body. Not at all shy, she deftly released it from his tight trousers and stroked. Their lips mashed together, and Gabriella's heart was pounding.

"Bedroom, Rod," she moaned.

Christina was waiting there, and when the couple entered, she took over, encircling his neck to French kiss him. He responded by lowering his arm to caress her pussy through the dress. She spread her legs. The Professor noticed that tonight she wasn't as shy as in previous photo sessions. Driving music filled the room.

*I shot the sheriff/ But I swear it was in self-defence, oh no, oh oh, ohh

I shot the sheriff/ And they say it is a capital offence/ Yeah, yeah!*

"Good, now sit him on the bed to take off his Stetson, shirt and boots," Edwards directed. "Kneel beside him Gabriella, and he'll unbutton your dress.... And, you on the other side, Christina.... Right there.... Get them both naked, Ronald, but not too fast.... That's it, man.... Tease them... Slowly, slowly....Excellent!

Now, I want simulated threesome shots with Rod on his back.... Gabby, kneel above his cock... good... and Chris, sprawl across his chest, kissing with lots of tongue. Into position now.... You don't have to actually fuck her, just make it look good.... Yes, like that.... Keep going.... This is excellent!... In time with the music."

*But I say, I didn't shoot no deputy/ I didn't shoot no deputy, no, ooh, ooh, ooh

I shot the sheriff, I agree/ But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh/ Oh, ooh, ooh.*

As the Professor moved closer with the camera, Gabriella was on fire and had other ideas. She grabbed the stiff pole beneath her and slowly slid down its length until Ronald was buried to the hilt. Then she began to bounce on him.

"Ohhh... perfect! Now offer your tits, Christina.... That's it.... And give Gabby what she wants, Ronald.... Thrust up for for my camera.... Plough into her... give it to her hard....This is great!... Christina, kneel close to his face, and spread open more.... Play with your pussy while he watches... very good.... He'll taste your fingers now...."

Ronald was in ecstasy. Sucking sticky fingers while driving up into the woman on his lap was fantastic. But he wondered how much longer he could do this before erupting. Fortunately, the Professor sensed his pending peak, and called a halt.

"Great scene! Just a few closeups and we're finished. Then we can party."

The threesome soon finished up without anybody exploding, and they returned to the lounge. There was more alcohol and music. Eventually, Gabriella eyed the bedroom, looking at Ronald longingly. He didn't need to be asked, and in minutes the two of them were back in bed. But, reluctant Christina was not feeling very comfortable.

"Professor Edwards, can I pose for some more fashion shots in the dress while they're in there?"

"Of course you can." He was disappointed, but snapping very suggestive half-clad photos kept him happy for the next hour or so.

***

A few days later, Professor Edwards dropped by Petra's art gallery to talk about her business. He could see that it was doing well, selling out her Art Nouveau and Art Deco nudes regularly, with brisk demand for Petra's risque wartime shots. He was ready to introduce photos taken in 1950s settings- Mrs. Cleaver unclothed.

William had been thinking of new ways to advance the gallery, to broaden it beyond a simple art shop. Would she be interested in selling a range of sexually related products, say lotions and simple devices to sustain arousal? Perhaps vibrators and lingerie? He'd talk with her about it.

Petra was busy with a few customers when he arrived, so he found a chair and waited. He could see the high level of interest in her nudes, and noted a friendly vibe between client and owner. One bought a nude print before she left.

"A woman. Are you finding many buy your photos, Petra?"

"It surprises me. Almost half my sales are to couples and women. I thought it would all be smutty old men, like you, William," she laughed.

"You appeal to both, I suppose. Doesn't surprise me. Anyway, I think its time to introduce a half dozen or so of your Fifties photos, don't you? I can bring a batch to choose from."

"That's fine. It'll be fun to revisit them because that was two years ago. I've forgotten the scenes we played out."

"Ah, but I'll never forget the sex, Petra. Hot, hot, hot!"

"You realize its all for Darren now. He moves me like no-one else...."

The Professor interrupted. "Petra, I want to talk to you about one of my new student models. She's tested well in three shoots at my place, and I think we could edge her into prints to sell in your studio."

"Have I ever seen her? Didn't you bring a couple of student models to serve drinks at my opening party a few months ago?"

"Yes. And I'm talking about the buxom blonde, Gabriella. She's taken to nude photography like a duck to water"

"I can't recall her. There were so many people that night...."

"And you were upstairs with the Rodmans...."

"Don't remind me of them!"

"Well, believe me, Gabby is lovely and very sexy. If you're agreeable, we could probably have her naked images on your shop walls."

"I want to meet her first, William, to see how she looks- her shape and all. If she's as appealing as you say, brunette and blonde- the two of us- might look good together in some erotica. I get a lot of requests for girl-girl, you know."

"I'm hoping you can mentor her as a protege in erotic modelling. You're a pro and could teach her the tricks of the trade. Especially if you decide to act on those requests for lesbian prints. Gabriella might be perfect."

"Hmm... A protege. I like the sound of that. Someone to learn all that I have, but in a much shorter time. You've planted all kinds of lewd possibilities in my mind."

"Excellent! I'll talk to her after class about getting dolled up to come by your shop. How would Friday evening be, a few minutes before closing?

"Fine. Anything else youd like to discuss while you're here?"

"Well, I'd like to go upstairs with you for an hour, like we used to do"

"Forget it, William. Darren is the jealous type and he's very strong."

"I'll have to concentrate on my new models then. By the way, if your business expands, you may need Gabriella for part time help in sales."

"What have you got in mind besides that Fifties print series and some paired art?"

"Consider selling off all your conventional stuff and showcasing a wider range of nudes."

"But will that be enough to fill the shop?"

"Probably not, so that's why I think you should start selling products...."

"Such as?"

"The usual range of sex stimulants, from lube to vibrators, maybe even lingerie."

"And I suppose you think I should model it for clients?"

"Hmm. That's a good idea, Petra."

"Not after my experiences with the Rodmans. I need to keep some distance between me and my customers."

"I see your point.... OK, that's all for now. I'd better be on my way. I'll bring you the Fifties prints."

"And don't forget to have that girl come to see me just before closing on Friday."

****

Gabriella went all out for her appointment with Petra. She remembered the striking 'Goth' shop owner from the night of her party and wanted to make a good impression. Her nerves were on edge as she clattered through the shop door. There weren't any customers around, then Petra suddenly came from her office and offered a hug. Gabriella relaxed right away.

"My, aren't you lovely! The Professor told me so. I'm Petra Stanwick, owner of the gallery."

"Happy to meet you. Gabriella Smithers. I saw you at your opening party. My friend and I were there."

"I was so busy that night. So many people. You and your girlfriend were circulating with champagne, right?"

As the gallery owner spoke she appraised the young woman, impressed by what she saw. Long, blonde hair fell across bare shoulders in cascading soft curls. The ends rested on the deep cleavage above the top of her tight dress. When Gabriella smiled, her face was both innocent and sexy at the same time. Very photogenic!

Gazing intently, Petra couldn't take her eyes off the full red lips. She felt a stirring inside and contemplated a long, hard kiss with tongue. When Petra finally glanced down, Gabriella's tapered waist came into view, with long, shapely legs poking from beneath a very high hemline. The cute shoes were to die for. Petra liked everything, and they'd only just met.

"I hope we'll get to know each other much better," Petra purred, as she looped an arm around the visitor's waist. I'll lock up now and show you around my shop. The Professor and I have great plans for this place, and I think you can be a part of them."

"Oh.... In what way?"

"For one thing, if it grows like I hope, I'll need help in the shop. Another is that I'll have to expand my inventory. More images, new models, new products, more to sell.

"I see. Professor Edwards suggested that you could help me with my amateur modelling."

"Yes. He tells me you're very good. A natural. And I can see that you have a really glam look. A buxom and blonde 'Marilyn' that's never out of style."

"Thanks. That's a little embarrassing.... I find his photography nights so... stimulating. And just between us, it's exciting to watch the other students when he projects our fashion shots onto his big screen."

"You don't have to tell me, Gabriella. I always felt the same way, during the shoot and in his lectures. Now I 'm selling my own naked body- artistically of course- for a living."

"You mean it's you in these prints!"

"Every one of them. All of them are out takes after the suggestive photos the Professor uses in class. Our little secret, OK? And that's where I really need your help."

"What do you mean?"

"You already pose for him and you're gorgeous. And you aren't shy if the photo nights end up like they always did with me. I mean sex with him or his friend Ronald"

"Well, I admit that happened last time. I rode Ronald cowgirl style, he called it."

"He's so good in bed, isnt he?"

"The best I've ever had!"

"He's all yours now, Gabby, because I have a boyfriend."

Then the two of them shared some very personal experiences they'd enjoyed on photo nights. Petra gradually introduced girl-girl encounters she'd had at the apartment, with her best girlfriend Emma, and cougars Lezlee Bellevue and Desiree Wansit.

"Them! They worked with us at your party."

"It's surprising what a girl will do when she is stoned. But I won't dwell on my mistakes. Uhh... have you had any experiences with girls?"

"No... though I have wondered what it's like."

"I'll tell you something, Gabriella. With the right woman it can be amazing!"

The sun had gone down and it was getting dark in the shop. Petra spoke softly.

"Do you know that I live upstairs, above the store? There are stairs through that door. Come up and we'll have some wine while we talk about mentoring. You'll be my protege."

1fastguy
1fastguy
291 Followers
12