Petra's Proteges, Ch. 01: Gabriella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra followed Gabriella up the steps, watching the her hips sway as she waddled in those big heels. She had already decided to seduce Gariella and show her just how incredible sex could be with a practiced woman.

****

There must have been a point when Gabriella knew what she was in for that night. Was it when the gallery owner asked if she'd had lesbian sex? Or when she felt Petra's gaze up her short dress as they climbed the stairs? Perhaps it was the way the hostess kept topping up her wine glass, or the seemingly accidental touch of her fingertips as they sat together on the sofa? Somewhere along the line Gabriella must have realized where this was headed.

Once in her apartment, Petra poured two glasses of chilled Chablis, then excused herself to "freshen up a bit". Soon she returned, clad in black leggings and a gauzy white top. Her black hair was combed out, and she wore fresh red lipstick. Gabby noticed how sexy she looked now.

Petra then chose some soft background jazz- slow, sensuous stuff just oozing sex- and settled onto the sofa. She brought a knee up onto the leather as she turned to face her guest. Then she locked eyes with Gabriella, who momentarily seemed a bit rattled, like a deer in the headlights. Petra's intentions were becoming clearer.

"Uhh... this is good wine," she stammered.

"Thanks. It always puts me in the right mood."

"Ohh... So, what's the right mood?"

By her question it seemed that Gabriella might be aware of Petra's aim. Was there more than mentoring involved in being the gallery owner's protege? Some kissing perhaps? Maybe even some touching? However, she didn't yet realize the extent to which Petra planned to introduce her to a whole new kind of love.

"The music is the right mood," she breathed invitingly. "Hear the smooth sax reminding us we're alone.... Feel the cool vibe urging us to play.... Hear the sexy words telling us of love.... Are you in the same mood as me?"

"It... it sounds so nice.... Yes, yes... I am, Petra," Gabriella choked out, her heart pounding hard.

"Here or in my bedroom?"

"Right here for now.... After that..."

"Good girl... You're in the mood too," Petra purred.

The mentoring was about to begin and the protege was ready to learn. She didn't have any idea yet just how much Petra would teach her.

"Kiss me," Petra whispered in a husky voice, and Gabby knew she wanted to please this experienced woman. The young model aggressively Frenched her hostess, just to show that she had no fear about being together like this.

"Touch me," Petra teased. "No bra tonight, so you can feel me. I want it."

Gabriella's fingers trembled as she fondled the luscious hanging fruit, then undid the clasps that held the top together. Her heart raced as she reached the last one and pulled the blouse away. Smooth conical breasts faced her, a pair she recognized from the gallery downstairs. The stiff nipples pointed upward with desire, just begging to be mouthed. Gabriella looked up, waiting.

"Yes. Do it now." Petra breathed softly. "I know you will."

While the young woman kissed and licked, Petra grasped her tight enough to reach around to the back of her dress. She inched the zipper down, enjoying the zealous adoration of her sensitive tits. Soon the garment slid across the protege's upper body, baring her to Petra's eyes. She lifted Gabby's chin in a passionate kiss as they pressed their naked tits together in a tight embrace.

"Now your dress," Petra directed. "And your stockings." Meanwhile, she kicked off her tight leggings, and both were nude.

"We'll go to my bed now," the hostess said quietly, taking Gabriella's hand. The unmistakeable scent of the student's arousal rose up and filled Petra's nostrils as she pulled her to the bedroom.

"Lay with me, so we can taste each other.... That's it. Slowly, softly... make this last. You're going to love it.... Oh yes... yes.... Fuck, you're good with your mouth!"

"I never did this before, Petra. It's amazing!" Gabriella's voice quavered. "I had no idea.... Oh!... Omigod.... Again.... More!"

They shifted so that Gabriella was on top, kissing and sucking Petra's glorious pink. Her mentor gently licked the student's clitoris at the same time. That was enough to make Gabby tremble, then shake with little pre-orgasmic tremors, but Petra knew there'd be more intense cumming ahead.

Time passed slowly as mentor and protege languished between one another's thighs. Petra took the lead, exploring and probing with her tongue and fingers, bringing Gabriella right to the edge, then backing away. It was excruciatingly slow, but the novice didn't want this incredible thing to end. She moaned from the intense stimulation of this intimate new high.

"Wait 'til you feel this Gabby," Petra coached, reaching into the night-table for a big wand vibrator. As it buzzed insistently across her pussy, Gabriella gasped for breath. Then her whole body shook in a paroxym of ecstasy, an explosion of sensation which seemed to tear her apart. She cried out as a strong orgasm ripped through her.

"Yes!... Yes!... Fuck me with it... fuck me with it! Fuck me... Uuuuuhhhhhh!!!"

"Good girl," Petra whispered. "Did you like that? I thought so. Now a special treat for you. Be right back."

While Gabriella rested, Petra was in the bathroom attaching a device she saved for her hot girlfriend, Emmeline Jones' occasional visits. Leather straps fastened around her waist and thighs to hold a fat rubber dildo in place. She was going to drill her young protege with it! Returning to the bedroom she spoke gently.

"Close your eyes because I have a good surprise for you. Come on all fours and open wide. Don't peek. You'll like this."

""I can't take more of that vibrator. Not yet," Gabriella begged.

"No, this is completely different. Really nice."

As Gabriella crouched on the bed, she first felt the cool rubber at the opening of her hot slit. She jumped a little, but then it pressed inside as Petra leaned forward. Inch by inch, she slid the big cock to the depths of Gabby's sweet pussy. When it was buried, Petra drew back and rythmically began to fuck her. This was something altogether different!

Petra moved faster. Lubricating juices gushed around the dildo as waves of pleasure coursed through Gabriella. She moaned loudly, then began to squeal in delight, a novice in the hands of a pro. It was so animal! It felt so good! She wanted to bear down and thrust back against the big thing so pleasurably invading her body.

Gradually, a rising wave inside Gabriella surged toward a climax. Her hips rocked automatically as Petra gripped them more firmly and the penetrating jolts came faster and faster. Both of them were gasping for oxygen as the pace quickened and their bodies tensed. They glistened with sweat.

Then Gabby's rhythm broke as her pelvic muscles convulsed, unleashing a flurry of pent up energy the likes of which she'd never known before. It went on for some time until she simply couldn't move at the wild pace any longer. She cried out and babbled mindlessly before collapsing to the bed.

"Omigod... omigod... omigod!... Fuuuu...ck!"

Afterward, Gabriella lay naked watching her mentor use the black vibrating wand on her own clit. Petra knelt above her lover's body, holding herself open wide while the rotating head explored every nook and cranny of her fleshy lips. Her head was tilted back and her panting mouth open as lust overwhelmed every other feeling. She knew she had to cum.

The vibrating head pushed Petra up the stairway to bliss. Her gash oozed and deep, gutteral sounds issued from her throat. Sexual stimulation took full possession of the performer as Gabriella watched in awe. Then her mentor started to clench and heave in a mighty orgasm with a screaming climax, so powerful that it shook the bed.

A few minutes later, Petra returned to Earth and padded naked into the kitchenette to empty the wine bottle into their glasses. She returned to bed, where the two of them could bask in the afterglow.

Gabriella belonged to Petra now. There could be no doubt about that. She drank deep from the sapphic well and found it most satisfying. The protege knew there'd be more of this because it had been her most fantastic sexual experience ever!

****

There was time for some pillow talk while they finished the wine.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you, Gabe?" Petra began, using the ownership of a nickname she chose for her new girlfriend. "I'll call you that, OK? Gabriella is a beautiful name, but it's so long."

"I loved it, Pet," the protege's name for her lover. "Fantastic! Call me whatever you want as long as you love me like that."

"You were good too! I know it'll happen again, soon.... So, let's talk about this special relationship we have now. I mean beyond the times we'll be sharing in bed."

"What do you mean, Pet?"

"I'm going to help you advance your interest in erotic modelling. I've seen every part of you tonight and you're perfect for nude photography."

"But I need to learn how to pose like you do. The sexy smile, the smouldering look, the hooded eyes- your gallery photos really pop."

"You'll have more Friday night photo sessions with the Professor, and I'll come as your coach. But I want you to do something for me in return."

"Ohh...."

"The contrasts between us- blonde and brunette- would photograph really well. And I need some new prints for my gallery."

"Do you mean you and me together.? At the same time? Naked?"

"Yes, yes, and yes."

"Ohhh... I'll have to think about that."

"Sure you can. But let's love again, before you make up your mind. You should consider all the exciting things that can happen if we create new art. I have so many other fun toys for after our picture sessions."

By now Petra's voice was low and sexy.

"Would you like me to show one of my favourites? It does wonderful things to my pussy and I know you'll love it."

"Well...."

"Good. You can tell me your answer in the morning. Here's the one I'm talking about. Wicked, eh? Clit and vag at the same time!"

The mentor grinned as she flicked the little switch that set it in motion. Then she lowered it to Gabriella's exposed sex and slipped it inside. Her hips suddenly bucked in response. Perfect!

The mentor knew now that this was a done deal.

Gabe would be nude in Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery.

*Chapter 2, "Christina" is in the works, and will be followed by others. I hope you'll rate this story before you go. Thanks.

12