Petra's Proteges Ch. 02: Christina

Story Info
Does Christina know Edwards is inside the closet watching?
5.2k words
4.6
2.3k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
294 Followers

Jealousy is a destructive force. Christina seethes with rage and burns with anger. She lashes out, acting in ways she wouldn't normally consider. This is her story.

When Christina Appleby and Gabriella Smithers arrived for their Friday night photo session at Professor William Edwards' apartment, there was an unexpected guest. Why was art shop owner Petra Stanwick there? Christina was a bit shy, and the student models would be cavorting half-naked for the camera. Edwards owed her an explanation.

"You met Ms. Stanwick when you helped at her big party a while back. She has agreed to offer Gabriella pointers to improve her modelling assignments. Petra won't interfere and will leave when I finish your shoot."

"What!" Christina was blindsided by the news.

Gabby saw her anger and apologized."I didn't know how to tell you without hurting your feelings...."

"You can start now!" Christina interrupted. "Why is she here to help you and not me? That's not fair!"

Petra spoke up. "Gabe wants to continue modelling and I've agreed to help based on my experience. I'll be her mentor."

"But not mine?"

"Christina, don't be angry. It wasn't your friend's idea or even Ms. Stanwick's. I suggested it," the Professor said soothingly.

"So you're all in this together!" she accused. "Are you too, Ronald?"

"Actually, I don't know a thing about this," he lied.

"At least I still have one friend here! The rest of you think Gabriella likes modelling more than me, so she gets help and I don't!"

"There's no easy way to put this, Christina," Edwards said carefully, "but she's more at ease with it. You've done well too... but you... you're reluctant about parts of it."

"You mean, I won't fuck you like she does with Ronald! Is that what this is all about?"

"I didn't say that. You are just more reserved that your friend...."

"Well... I'll show you! Ronald and I will go in there and fuck right now. I want a mentor too!"

She was angry, and grabbed Dennison's hand to lead him to the bedroom. He resisted.

"Wait, Christina. First let's have the Victorian fashion shoot like we planned. There are fantastic clothes and underthings for you to wear, and Ms Stanwick will stay behind the scenes...."

"To Hell with all of you! I'm going home. Have a wonderful time without a prude to slow things down!" Then Christina stormed out of the Professor's apartment, slamming the door behind her.

The other four realized how badly this had gone, but Petra had an idea to save the evening.

"I've never posed in Victorian things and I think it would be fun. I could take her place tonight, then we can all party afterwards."

"But what about Christina?" her friend lamented. "She'll hate me now."

"Leave her to me," Petra replied slyly. "I'll talk with her to iron out this jealousy. That's all it is you know."

"So, are you going to help her too?" Gabriella asked.

"The same arrangement as I have with you, if she wants to hang in Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery."

****

Everything was ready. Petra and Gabriella were dressed as wealthy late-Victorian ladies, in full, silky gowns complete with bustles to highlight their curvy hips and bottoms. The bodices were cinched very tightly, making their busts press up and out invitingly.

The whole look was overdone, with plenty of costume jewelry to complement heavily applied lipstick and makeup. To cap it off, sexy curls framed their faces from beneath huge, floppy, ostrich-feathered hats. They'd just stepped out of a history book.

"Fabulous!... And may I present Sir Ronald Coxswain, your counterpart on film tonight."

Professor Dennison stepped dramatically from the guest bedroom, every inch a wealthy nineteenth century gentleman. His long, black morning coat fitted perfectly, though the high collar of his starched white shirt was choking him. Below grey striped trousers, Ronald wore grey suede spats over the tops of his black leather shoes. A gold-chained pocket watch and cane completed the look.

"What a rake!" Gabriella admired. The novice model's insides were churning. Would he be banging her later?

"Here's the scenario," William explained. "Ladies Appleby and Stanwick attend the opera, where Sir Ronald spots them. You all go into the darkened seats of an upper private box. Strip them slowly, Ronald, so I can photograph their exquisite lingerie. Don't rush. You know the main course comes later."

There. Gabriella had her answer. She would be fucking him tonight. Then William cued up an Italian opera- Puccini's 'La boheme'- to set the theatric mood.

"Ready?... Begin now. First the ladies walk to their private box- the sofa- hand in hand.... Slowly... closer together... you're best friends. I'll move around to shoot from every angle. Chests up and out... lovely..... Now spin toward each other... and a little brush kiss before you sit down.... Let's do it again with a bit more enthusiasm, Gabriella.... OK. Good."

"Walk on now, Coxswain. Model your clothing for us from every perspective as you flaunt it for the women. They don't know you have the third seat in the box.... Ladies, show your interest.... Petra, beckon him next to you on the outside....Now he'll take your right hands and kiss them fervently.... You like that and smile at him.... Settle back for the opera.

Eventually, he gets bold, sliding his hand along Petra's inner thigh... and she shifts her legs a bit to allow it.... Meantime, you ladies hold hands.... Gabby look at Petra, then down at her thigh...the dress is pulled high and he's touching bare skin....

Good...Petra, bite your lip and turn his way.... He kisses your cheek... then moves to your mouth. You welcome him passionately... while Gabby leans forward to watch.... He reaches to caress your breasts... yes.... Arms around his neck....Perfect.

Now Coxswain moves to the middle seat.... Gabriella releases buttons on her bodice before pressing against him....Offer your breasts... Ronald, hands inside Gabby's gown....Kiss her hard.... Good. You're jealous, Petra... so you go into his trousers and find his cock.... Stroke it... That's good.... Pull your gown above your knees so he can reach your pussy....

Gabby, tits right out now.... And lean across him so he can kiss and taste.... Feel good?... Mmm.... I'll step back and the three of you take it from there.... Remember Ronald, get them naked slowly while I get my shots."

The Professor got the scene from every angle, tracking the models' progression from elegant clothing to utter nudity. Gabriella was flushed pink with desire as she avidly stroked Ronald's big cock, her open mouth ready to suck it in. Petra was naked, one hand on Sir Coxswain's balls, the other in Gabby's knickers.

Gabriella was on fire, and the Professor reminded her that some of these would make fine prints for the erotic gallery. She loved the thought of displaying all her private charms while hidden behind an eye mask. Thrilling!

Soon Edwards was finished shooting.

"Excellent work everyone! Cut! Cut!... Gabriella, take a break now. Into your robes ladies or you'll catch your death of cold. Let's all have more to drink before we relax and move on."

They all knew what that meant. After a fortifying Chardonnay, the protege whispered to her mentor.

"You didn't have any pointers for me tonight. Did I do well?"

"Great! But, you need my advice for what comes next."

"I know there'll be sex."

"But two at once. Have you ever?"

"Omigod! I don't think I can."

"Leave it to me. Which one do you want for yourself?"

"Uhhh... Ronald."

"Fine. I'll keep the Professor busy. Can you do Ronald here in the lounge with us?"

"In pairs, right?... I guess so."

"What are you two whispering about?" Ronald asked.

"Just who gets you tonight," Petra replied.

"And what did you decide?"

"Gabriella."

"So let's get started."

Ronald liked Gabriella's excitement, her unabashed eagerness. His kissed her while deftly untying the knot in her robe. Then she was naked, while he wore only his boxes. His big cock sprung above the waistband. Gabriella tore off his underwear and pulled him down, grasping the back of his neck to guide his swollen member home.

"William!" was all Petra urged as she took his hand. They flung clothing aside, then dropped to the other end of the sofa, where he took her white shoulders firmly, guiding her pretty face toward his rod. Then Edwards went rock hard- 'Petra-fied'- as she pumped and sucked in practiced time.

Meanwhile, Gabriella and Ronald rutted at the other end of the sagging sofa. She knelt across his lap now, face to face, his mouth at her tits while she bounced along the length of his engorged rod. Gabby moaned loudly as her juices coated the blunt piston probing her tight cylinder. Fucking Sir Coxswain felt wonderful, but in front of another couple- it was absolutely incredible!

They continued grinding away in pairs on the sofa until well into the night. They even traded, the Professor sampling his new model for the first time. Orgasm after orgasm erupted, until poor Gabriella got up for a break. Then the Professor and Ronald took the opportunity to double-team Petra, a rare treat they'd enjoyed in past.

They reamed her mercilessly while she howled with pleasure and Gabriella looked on from the kitchen. This was entirely new to her. But there was no doubt that Petra loved it. She rejoined them when both men had drained their balls. Watching her mentor climax in double penetration intrigued Gabby.

"Maybe I'll try that some day too," she mused.

****

The next morning Petra was exhausted, fucked raw, her legs heavy from the strain. However, the shop owner smiled and hummed to as she unlocked the door to welcome Saturday shoppers. It was sometimes busy, but she hoped there wouldn't be customers too soon today.

Last night had been fantastic, a reunion of sorts because she hadn't been with her two former professors for some time. Ex-chauffer Darren Coxwell had been her main squeeze for the past few months, but there was no guilt because she knew he was regularly getting laid on the side.

The real surprise of Friday evening had been Gabriella. Petra saw that she was totally comfortable in their Victorian photography, right down to full nudity. And, she had no qualms about sex as a foursome either.

But there was something to work out, Christina had been surprised by Petra mentoring her friend, and left in a huff. Now the friendship between the two student models was probably in jeopardy. Petra had to build a bridge between Christina, herself, and the others. But how?

Mid-morning, a regular customer arrived, as much to chat with the shop owner as anything. A month ago, attractive ginger Chloe Grey bought an erotic print, then stayed on for conversation too. Later, Petra had taken her upstairs for some intimate lesbian play in her apartment. Though inexperienced with girl-girl sex, Chloe was a quick study. They promised to do it again, and since then had spent more time together in bed.

"Hi Petra. So nice to see you again."

No-one else was around, so the gallery owner strode up and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Always a pleasure. In so many ways," Petra whispered seductively. "I don't have any new pieces to show you since last time you were here. There will be a Fifties series you'll love coming in a week or two, though."

"I came to see you, not the art. We've had so much fun together, but I haven"t heard from you this past week."

"Don't worry. I still get wet thinking about you, Chloe. But, I'm so busy with this place. It really ties me down."

"That's why I knew I'd find you here.... Petra, do you have time to go upstairs for a while now? I am so hungry for you!"

"I have to keep the shop open today. But there's a bell when the door opens. We could go into the store room just back there."

"It'll have to do. I have such a need... so lead the way."

As soon as they were in the store room, Petra pulled Ms. Grey close and tongued her mouth seductively. Her girlfriend responded strongly, moaning as she Frenched with Petra.

"My tongue would feel nice someplace else too. Would you like that?" Petra said softly. She knew she had to move this along quickly in case the bell over the front entry door rang.

"Mmm... do it. Let me help you." With that, Chloe unzipped her short leather skirt. It dropped to the floor, revealing her naked pink- no knickers.

Petra was kneeling at her feet immediately, "Yummy! Wet pussy," and she took a big lick, like eating an ice cream cone. "Dee- licious!" then she grinned and puckered her lips before diving in for more.

The visitor's eyes rolled back with pleasure as she widened her stance, leaning back against the wall for support. She had been anticipating this all week.

"Fuuuckkk... you're so good with your tongue!" she hissed, trying hard to hold back her urgent cries.

"Had enough yet?" Petra teased as she looked up into her partner's face.

"Don't you dare stop until I cum!" came the command.

So Petra renewed her oral assault with even more vigour, alternately kissing and tasting, licking and sucking. Chloe used one hand to hold herself open and the other to clutch erotically at her tits. She was almost there and they both knew it. A little more.... One lover pressing more aggressively, her face bathed in juices; the other grinding her hips and groaning in ecstasy.

Just as Chloe exploded in a flurry of pelvic heaves, the little bell tinkled. Petra slapped one hand over her lover's mouth, while Chloe held her dripping pussy. Then the shop owner grabbed a roll of paper towels to dry her shining face. Holding her finger to her lips, she whispered.

"Stay here quietly. Maybe we can get back to this, but get your skirt on."

After fifteen minutes a second customer arrived. Petra had to pretend that Chloe was in the storage room to make a delivery, calling out:

"That's all I need for today. Come back with more next week."

And as she walked by carrying an empty cardboard box, she whispered to Petra, "Call me for coffee, ok?"

Soon it was quiet again in the gallery and a thought struck Petra. "Of course! I'll get Christina's number to invite her for coffee. I need to iron this out, but it won't be easy."

Then she formed a plan, starting with a visit to see Professor Edwards that same evening. She wanted to talk with him about Christina's erotic modelling potential before she went any further.

When Petra came to the Professor's apartment, she was dressed very casually, without any makeup, her hair in a messy bun. She didn't want thim to see her visit as anything more than business.

"Back for more, my Pet?" William asked hopefully.

"What! You didn't get enough already? No, I came to talk with you about our problem with Christina."

"Ah, yes. Most disconcerting. I may have lost her as a model, and Gabriella could be without a best friend, We did it badly, but I have no solution."

"Here's a possibility. She wasn't only jealous about me mentoring Gabriella, but not her. There's more to it. Christina is hurt because it suggested that her friend is a better model. Is that true? Show me some of the more erotic shots you've taken of her."

"Sure, I'll get some. But how can this straighten things out?"

"If Christina looks good naked and poses well, I could offer to mentor her too."

"I see, another protege. Will you sell her prints in your gallery?"

"One step at a time, William. You rush into things you know, even sex," Petra chided.

A few minutes later the two of them were examining risque shots of Christina taken during her Friday night sessions at the apartment.

"She has a very nice, trim figure, with a cheeky bum," Petra commented, continuing, "Appealing smile too."

"Yes, when she relaxes a bit, Christina does very well. Not as bold as her friend, but... well... here she is nude at the end of our second shoot."

"Good photos, William. There's an innocence about her that's very sexy. Quite unlike her brassy friend."

"So, will you offer to mentor her too? Will you sell her photos?"

"Slow down, Professor. Yes, and maybe. The second one depends on how persuasive I can be."

"Ohhh... I see. You can be very persuasive, I'm sure."

"But I'll have to go about it slowly."

"I'd like to get her back modelling with Gabriella again. I have some design periods to finish yet."

"And I have some wicked ideas for the two of them together in my gallery," Petra grinned deviously.

****

Christina sat quietly and impatiently at the back of the coffee shop. Against her better judgement she had agreed to hear Petra out, mostly because she had mentioned that there was a peace offering. Was it an apology or something more? Perhaps the woman would mentor her too? Christina really didn't want to turn her back on all the fun she'd been having.

Nothing was said between them as they sipped their lattes. Muted music and voices created a private space around the two as Petra looked at Christina's features. Yes, her face was as appealing as in photos- with heavier makeup and lipstick, she could be quite stunning.

Lustrous, ashen hair tumbled across her shoulders and down her back. Her tight, black sweater showed nice form, evidence of rounded breasts and a slim waist. Her short skirt revealed full hips, then her long legs went on forever. Petra felt a familiar stirring inside.

Christina couldn't wait any longer. "So, why did you want to meet me?"

"I need to sort this out. We took you by surprise, and you were upset. I'm so sorry...."

"I'm still mad, and my best friend and I aren't talking anymore."

"I don't blame you for being angry. It was all our fault. Especially mine... so I want to fix this."

"How do you plan to do that? It's a mess!"

"The Professor showed me some of your modelling shots and you look very attractive in them. Do you enjoy posing?"

"I do. But he seems to think I'm too slow. Not like Gabriella, who's naked at the drop of a hat."

"Not everybody is the same. But your results speak for themselves. The pictures are excellent- I mean that- and I think you should stay with modelling."

"Ohhh... well, thank you."

"And, I'd like to help you along too. I'd be your mentor and you my protege, if you agree. We could work on some of the nuances of erotic work, and my experience would move you to the next level."

"Really! And what is the next level? I mean all we do is pose for pictures the Professor uses in his Fine Arts lectures."

"But he doesn't use them all there, does he? If they're anything like some he took of me, he'd be fired if he used them. Want to know a secret between us? Nobody else."

"A secret. I won't tell."

"You'll swear?"

"Yes. I love secrets! Now tell me."

"All the erotic photos in my gallery are me, taken by him on Friday nights. I'm Venus, the signature on them."

"Really! I would never have guessed that...."

"No, because of the mask, the angle, shadows across my face, careful cropping- nobody can tell. Come look at them sometime and you'll see what I mean.... In fact, we could go there now. I challenge you to recognize me in any of them."

"Right now? Well, I'm not busy and it sounds like fun. OK. Meet you there in a few minutes."

"You mustn't tell anyone our secret."

But Petra had forgotten that Professor Edwards was coming that afternoon with some 1950s photos for her to review. She quickly phoned him as she drove home.

"William, sorry but I'm double booked. I'm on my way to the gallery with Christina, then I'm hoping we go upstairs to talk about mentoring. And maybe more."

"Petra. I let myself into your apartment a few minutes ago. Your hidden key. What should I do?"

"Wait there quietly. If we're coming upstairs I'll make plenty of noise so you can scoot into the bedroom closet. If all goes well, you'll see plenty."

"You plan to seduce her?"

1fastguy
1fastguy
294 Followers
12