Petra's Proteges Ch. 02: Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely. I want her to pose for the gallery. I'm just arriving now. Bye."

It was Sunday afternoon, the shop closed for the day. The two women pulled down the shades so no-one would think that customers were welcome. Things were moving along quite nicely in Petra's stealthy plan. Christina seemed to have forgiven her and now they were alone. There was a freshly made bed waiting upstairs if everything went as she hoped- the ultimate level of persuasion.

Petra stood close to the young woman now, breathing in her subtle perfume and the fragrance of her beautiful ash-blonde mane. She could feel herself being drawn into thoughts of naked love with Christina. Men were fun, but so predictable and often like wild animals. Thoughts of slow, sensuous love with this innocent young woman filled Petra's mind.

"Come, let's look closely at these. See if you can identify me. This one with the nude model on her back, hips toward the viewer, legs slightly apart and arms reaching overhead. Is it me?

"Beautiful body, but I can't tell. That arm is hiding part of the face."

"Good erotic photography does that. And this one, with the woman's head upturned and mouth open as if she is about to perform oral sex. Is it me?"

"If it is, your breasts are luscious. But the photo is cut off just below the eyes, so I'm not sure. The chin could be your's."

"Well, I can tell you this. I was just about to suck Ronald's cock when it was taken."

"Omigod!" Christina screamed and they both laughed. Then Petra spoke seriously.

"Do you enjoy having your classmates see your suggestive photos without recognizing you?... Yes, it's a thrill isn't it. That's how I feel about all these. Nobody knows- except Ronald, of course."

"It sounds exciting. I like the feeling."

"Exhibitionism is a real thrill. Being watched while going unrecognized- I love it! You could hang in my gallery, Christina, and nobody would know you."

"Ohhh... I'm not sure about something like...."

"That's why I'm coaching Gabriella. She's going to do it. And you could too."

"Is she? Well, maybe.... Who does the photography?"

"Professor Edwards. The gallery prints would be the really sexy ones he can't use for his classes."

"Hmm... and nobody would know. I might be interested."

"Good. Come upstairs and we can talk about the details with a drink," Petra spoke loudly as they began to climb the stairs. "Did I mention you'll be paid a generous commission for prints featuring you, and perhaps Gabriella. Maybe even me?"

The Professor heard them and swiftly went to the bedroom, slipping into the closet. The louvred doors gave him an excellent view of the bed.

Petra continued to spin the sticky web to intended to trap star-struck Christina. She had just said that the two of them might pose together. Imagine, her with the star of the gallery! The hostess poured cool Chablis, then they settled back into the sofa. There was friendly small-talk, followed by a second glass of wine and Petra's closer.

"I have one concern, Christi, and I hope it doesn't stand in the way. I'm told you're a bit shy, rather reluctant. Do you really think that you can do this? I mean, are you comfortable photographed nude, especially with someone else?"

"Oh, not this again!" she retorted with some anger. "You saw erotic photos the Professor took. I was in some with Gabriella, and we were nearly naked."

"But with me? Could you wear nothing but a smile with a professional model?"

"Yes... yes, I can. Look, I'll even prove it to you, Christina asserted. "We can take some selfies with my phone right now, like there is a real photographer here."

"That's a good idea. Come into my bedroom where the lighting is less harsh, and we'll try that out. I hope you can do it."

"Don't worry about me. I want to do it."

"But we need to make it seem realistic. You know, some risque shots."

"Fine!" was Christina's firm reply.

****

This was working out better than Petra could have imagined! She was undressing her newest protege in the bedroom, now lifting her sweater and unclasping her gauzy black bra. It fell to the floor, releasing lovely breasts capped by tender nipples peaked with arousal. Then Petra's arms circled Christina's waist, where she released the skirt zipper, and the young model wiggled her hips 'til it dropped too.

Only her tiny black panties remained. Professor Edwards' nose was pressed against the closet door. He didn't want to miss a thing.

"Nice. Now undress me and you take some selfies."

Christina's hands trembled with excitement as she unbuttoned Petra's dress. She'd never done anything quite as daring as this. The dress pealed open like a banana from the back, soon exposing its delicious fruit, totally naked inside. Petra stepped out, noting that her visitor seemed mesmerized by the situation she had so suddenly entered.

"Close beside me now and take some selfies. Be sure to show our breasts," the gallery owner whispered seductively. "Good.... Now from the side. Let me kiss you in this one. Mm-wahh.... Nice... Some more like that.... Excellent, you can put aside the phone for now."

The two entwined young women fell to the bed where the cool sheets sizzled from their aroused heat. They rolled about together on the soft mattress, frantically Frenching and caressing. Petra could see that Christina was new to this type of love- awkward and a little hesitant. Her whole body trembled with nervous tension, because she making love with her worldly mentor.

Edwards always like to watch Petra nude, but seeing her intimate with student model Christina was a special treat. His cock strained against his tented troussers, then he quietly lowered the zipper to stroke his engorged member.

This was special for Petra too. Shy Christina's wide-eyed innocence and nervous excitement were so fresh and stimulating! She was determined to make the young woman's first girl-girl experience one that she wouldn't soon forget. It would be the protege's indoctrination into the intense pleasures of lesbian sex.

"Suck my nipples," Petra urged as she tongued Christi's ear. "And open your legs more so I can touch you there. That's it.... Perfect."

Christina was soaking her panties. "Let's get these off you now." And the last barricade between them was kicked away. "Much better... mmm... you're so wet.... Can I taste?"

Now naked, it was all the young woman could do to nod the go-ahead. She wanted her mentor's approval. She wanted to continue modelling for the Professor. And now, more than any of it, she wanted to go all the way to show that she wasn't too shy to appear in Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery.

"Eat me!" Christina croaked. "Please!" she begged.

"Slowly, slowly now, baby. We may be posing for the Professor intimately like this. Take some more selfies to pretend we're doing it, OK."

"You can. I'm shaking too much to hold the phone."

"Oh. Do you like this... or should we stop?" Petra whispered seductively.

"Please! No! Don't stop now.Petra," the closet voyeur almost shouted. He was much aroused by the girl-girl scene unfolding under his watch.

"No! Take the pictures, then keep going!" Christina blurted out.

"Good girl," Petra breathed before they posed for a final round of highly sexual phone images.

Both of them were completely naked, passionately kissing and pawing at each others bodies. Christina was absolutely breathless, her heart pounding so hard it might leap out of her chest. Her legs were wide apart so Petra could fondle her hot button. It was driving her crazy for orgasm!

"Some more for the camera while I touch you there. Give me a look that says you're really enjoying this," Petra directed. " I know you are, and we are so good together.... Just a few more open ones, like we'll do for William.... Pretend that he can see you right now.... Good... good!... See, you can pose nude with me."

Edwards could see everything from the closet! And she had seriously him turned on. His grasping hand stroked his raging cock faster. "Oh, fuck!" he almost groaned aloud.

There was no holding back on the bed. This was an intense sexual experience, unknown to novice Christina. She could think of nothing but orgasm- she had to cum! And Petra was eager to savour her hot, young pussy to the fullest. She gently pushed Christina back, then brought her head between the young woman's legs while positioning her own pink above the protege's face.

Petra explored every part of Christina's pussy with her lips, fingers and mouth. She licked the length with the flat of her tongue, then used it to stab at the little engorged nub. She kissed and nibbled at the fat lips so available for pleasure. Then she used her fingers to open Christina wide and snake her tongue in as far as possible. The young lady gushed and moaned with intense emotion.

At the other end, the skills weren't there yet. Too much saliva and too little friction. There'd be plenty of time to instruct the novice in the subtleties of oral sex, but for now it was plenty of fun to drive the Christina wild. She panted and groaned loudly, writhing across Petra's mouth, literally drowning her in tangy fluid. She was somewhere else, in a sexual wonderland high in the stars.

"Cum for me, baby... cum," Petra hissed, gorging on all of her pink flesh.

William must have thought she meant him. Suddenly, his hand grasped tighter as he furiously pumped himself over the top. His body rocked as jet after jet of hot fluid shot onto the door. Edwards lost his balance briefly and nearly fell into the bedroom! Now that would have been embarrassing!

But Christina wasn't aware of anything but her own crashing climax. Her hips bounced as her stomach muscles clenched then released several times. She came harder than ever before, her body twitching like a dangling puppet. Christi's throat rasped as breath squeezed from her tortured lungs. When there was finally enough oxygen to speak again, she babbled mindlessly.

"Oh gawd... oh gawd!... Ohhh gaaawwd.... Amazing!... So amaaazzzing!!!"

Petra shifted off her body and smiled devilishly toward the Professor in the musky closet. She was the only one who hadn't orgasmed- not even close- but she had collected another erotic protege for her gallery.

No doubt she will coerce others to pose naked for the Professor.

The question is who?

Will you rate my story now? Chapter 01: Gabriella, needs only one more rating for a potential HOT listing. Thanks. Watch for a third protege to be featured soon.

12