Petra's Proteges Ch. 03: Chloe

Story Info
Can Petra get Chloe into sex with boyfriend Mitch?
5k words
4.17
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

Previously (in Exhibitionist and Voyeur):

Petra's Proteges, Ch. 01: Gabriella- Petra Stanwick owns an art gallery filled with erotic photos of her taken by her former Professor Edwards for his lectures. To get more variety in the shop, she seduces student model Gabriella as her protege.

Petra's Proteges, Ch. 02: Christina- Another of the Professor's student models is more reluctant about nude photography. However, Petra persuades her to pose for some hot selfies while Edwards watches them from hiding.

Chapter 3: Chloe and Mitch

The mirrored wall installed in the gallery was meant to enhance Petra Stanwick's erotic art shop. But some nights, she can't resist pulling down the shades to love her naked body in front of it.

After too much wine, Petra is in the mood to dance this evening. She trains a spotlight on the glass wall, then strips down to perform alone under the light. Her fingers caress her pale skin, teasing and stimulating her private flesh. The sensuous dance becomes increasingly sexual, as her lithe body is reflected back for an imagined audience.

The gallery owner's head is filled with lewd desires as she twirls in front of the mirror admiring her naked form. Recent encounters with student models Gabriella and Christina scroll through her overheated brain as she sways to music from her phone. Petra's fine breasts move in time, her long black hair brushing tender nipples to pert points. Just twenty-four years old, Petra is in her sexual prime.

The shop owner's business expansion is moving along as smoothly as she is at the moment. Her friend and former college teacher, Professor William Edwards, is financing her efforts, and with his help, she'll stock a wider range of nude photography in the shop. Two of his current students have already accepted her offer to mentor them so their naked images can hang in her gallery.

Petra's mind wanders as she dances. Will two proteges be enough? Brisk sales to her expanding customer base suggest that a greater range of models might appeal to even more buyers. Besides that, her plans to sell sex-related products and lingerie could include private demonstration nights and fashion shows. Surely she'd need more models for that.

Yes, more proteges would be perfect. But who? Petra knows that few women will display all their charms in public- not even her daring girlfriend, buxom blonde Emmeline Jones. She had once auditioned for a gentleman's magazine, and posed for Professor Edwards' camera a few times when visiting Petra from another college. But, so far she had refused to have her photos displayed for sale.

Then Petra remembers one other possibility, Chloe Grey, an attractive young admirer of erotic art. She regularly comes to the shop, and recently they'd been intimate in the gallery storeroom. Can she be persuaded to pose nude, Petra wonders? It's a longshot at best.

Suddenly Petra hears noise from the sidewalk in front of her shop, followed by rapping on the window. Is it passersby or something more threatening? It startles her and she quickly grabs her robe to cover up. The mood broken, Petra turns off the spotlight and hastily rushes up the internal stairway to her apartment overhead.

****

The following week:

Near the end of a wet, dreary day very few customers have appeared. Then the little bell over the door rings, and Petra steps out of her office to greet the new arrival. There are two people, a woman she knows and a man she doesn't recognize.

"Hi Petra! How are you today?"

"So good to see you again, Chloe Grey. Always a pleasure!"

"Yes, I know," she smirks. "Always."

Her new girlfriend dresses well and today is no exception. Curly ginger hair frames a lovely face. Her warm smile and lively green eyes are very friendly, while her shapely form under that tweed dress also draws Petra's interest. The dress is short enough to reveal her curvy hips and long legs. Little wonder Petra finds Chloe so sexually appealing.

Then she checks the tall, handsome fellow, physically her new friend's ideal match. He's well turned out too, with a burnished leather jacket and polished boots. He has that angular sort of face exuding strength and determination, and black hair that sweeps back, long and stylish. Petra likes his looks.

"This is Mitch, my boyfriend. He wants to meet you."

This puts Petra off a bit, thinking that Chloe may have told him about their recent intimacies. Does Mitch know about this? Does Petra's erotic art gallery suggest that she might be as available to him as the nude images she sells?

"Hi Mitch. Interested in art, are you?"

"Not much, though I like this kind," he grins, looking across the gallery.

"Mitch, look around for a bit while I talk with Petra, OK?"

"Sure, Baby," and he ambles off to the far side of the room.

"Petra," Chloe whispers, "I have a huge favour to ask. I made the mistake of telling him what we did in the storage room. He's been pestering me ever since, and... well, I've been thinking about it a lot too."

The shop owner wonders what might be coming next. What favour?

"And?"

"He's a hunk, but he's so gentle. He... he wants to see us."

Petra is surprised. "What! You and me loving like we did?"

"And him too, if you're fine with it. Otherwise, he promised just to watch. It excites him."

"I don't know about that. I'm no whore...."

Chloe interrupts. "He's really nice, but insistent, and I don't want to lose him. I know it's a lot to ask, and I promise you a big favour down the line. Please!" she begs. "He won't do anything more than you let him. Besides, I want you so much myself."

"Hmmm...it's almost time to close the shop now, Chloe. You two look around the gallery while I think about."

Petra weighs the decision. Storeroom sex with her friend had been fun, and she knows that Chloe is hot for it today. Mitch is very appealing too, though it could be risky if her jealous boyfriend Darren ever finds out.

Then Petra remembers that there might be a favour she could call in someday. She's been wondering if Chloe would pose for some erotic photography, even just suggestive soft stuff. Perhaps there could be some pictures to test the waters? If that went well, Petra would help her with some modelling tips- another protege.

Mitch and Chloe wait expectantly for her decision. They look apprehensive, particularly Petra's girlfriend who is probably thinking that the whole thing is a bad idea. She shouldn't have let Mitch talk her into this, but she can be so submissive to him. What must Petra think of her now?

Actually, Petra rather likes the idea. Giving in might have its rewards. She stares straight at Chloe with a sly look, then grins at Mitch.

"It's been a long day. Come upstairs for a drink with me."

The couple break into broad smiles and Chloe clutches Petra's hand.

"Thanks so much! I think we all need one. Don't you, Mitch?"

He beams. "Definitely! One for strength. Another for courage!"

They all laugh, then go to the back of the shop and up the steps. The lounge is just inside the upper door. Petra turns to Mitch, pointing to the side chair.

"You sit there, and we'll take the sofa. Get comfortable while I get some drinks. Wine for you Chloe?... And you Mitch? I have Chablis or scotch.... Sure, my guy friends always want the hard stuff."

First she puts on her playlist, and a music mix pours from a speaker behind the sofa. Soon she's back with the alcohol, then excuses herself.

"I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. My feet are killing me- these shoes."

Chloe and Mitch whisper in the lounge while Petra tidies up the bed and changes her clothes.

"I can't believe that she agreed to this, Baby."

"You have to stay in that chair, Mitch. I promised you'd just watch unless she says you can join."

"She's so hot! Fuck, it'll be hard to see you on the sofa and not jump in."

"Don't ruin everything," Chloe hisses impatiently. "I got us this far, so be happy with that."

"Alright, alright. I'll try."

"Just watch us unless she allows you more. This doesn't have to be the only time, you know."

At that point, the hostess returns. Mitch's eyes open wide because now Petra is wrapped in a short robe, loosely tied at the waist- is she naked underneath? He can see a thick silver necklace disappearing down into her cleavage and her fresh ruby lipstick catches his attention. Her hair is brushed out so that it tumbles across her shoulders and down her back.

Mitch lets out a low whistle, met by a stern glance from his girlfriend.

"That's better," Petra says brightly. "Now a glass for myself and we can unwind."

Soon she flounces back from the kitchenette, and plops down in the middle of the sofa close to her girlfriend. As she turns toward Chloe, raising a knee onto the seat cushion, her robe rides up her thigh, revealing white panties. She glances over at Mitch with a little smile before edging the leg a bit higher. There's only some gauzy fabric between him and nirvana.

Petra speaks to Chloe in a low voice.

"I'm so glad you came up with me. Remember last time? This will be fun too."

"Yes... yes it will." Chloe can hardly get the words out she's so nervous.

"Undo my robe now. Show me to him," Petra says softly.

Chloe's hands tremble as she leans toward her friend and takes the loose knot. At the same time, Petra holds the back of her girlfriend's neck and pulls their lips together. While Chloe fumbles with the tie, the hostess presses her tongue between all-too-willing lips. Time stands still, but not Mitch's cock, stiffening as his eyes bulge.

"Bring it down, babe," Petra directs, shaking her shoulders so that the silky fabric slowly drops to her elbows. Now her beautiful tits are bare. She lowers the wrist facing Mitch, letting the sleeve slide to the sofa. Then she turns her head toward him and whispers.

'Is this what you wanted to see, Mitch?" He bobs his head enthusiastically.

"Good... there's more, you know. Chloe, kiss me here now," and Petra lowers her eyes to her chest.

She turns more toward her lover, giving Mitch a side profile of her succulent breasts. The upturned nipples are hard, like little rubber pencil erasers for Chloe's adoring lips. Petra arches her naked back, offering her tits to Chloe, then pulling her face toward the eager points.

"Love them now so he sees. Kiss me... taste me," she urges in a low, husky voice.

Mitch's hand drops to his aching cock and squeezes as he watches his girlfriend obediently lap at the model's shapely tits. She kisses each one in turn, caressing with her hand, lavishing with her tongue. Both women glance over at the boyfriend as Chloe sucks hard, drawing nipple and dimpled areola between her full lips. Her face is flushed with excitement.

Petra clutches the back of Chloe's head while tilting her own back in ecstasy. She's in the zone with this show-off thrill, as a sexy song on her playlist fills the room.

[Imagine Maria Carey singing, Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now), in the background.]

'So take a look at me now/ Well, there's just an empty space

And there's nothin' left to remind me/ Just the memory of your face.

Ooh, take a look at me now.'

Mitch takes a long hard look, thoroughly enjoying the scene playing out. It is almost too good to be true!

Petra hears her girlfriend's laboured breathing and the trembling fingers on her tits. She feels rising emotion herself, particularly with this appreciative audience of one so close by.

"My pussy now, Chloe," she moans. "Touch me so he sees what you do when we're alone."

Petra keeps pressing her palm against her girlfriend's head, signalling for her to continue worshipping the nipples. Chloe understands and as Petra opens wider, she slides a hand beneath the elastic of the panties. Petra rolls her pelvis forward as one finger, then two, curl into her, brushing her clitoris while exploring the wet, pink tunnel. A long sigh tells Chloe she's found the right places.

Then Petra pulls the filmy fabric aside to give Mitch a better view of his sweetheart's buried fingers at play. It's clear that the hostess is drifting into another place, her mind clouded by lust.

Mitch grabs his zipper to release his throbbing cock. It springs up, catching Petra's admiring eye, a formidable piece of sexual equipment. No wonder Chloe wants to keep this guy!

Petra crooks her finger and beckons. "Come here Mitch. Let me have that big thing."

He jumps to his feet and quickly kneels on the sofa beside her, his fat rod almost at the level of her mouth. Mitch's head is spinning with what's unfolding here. He came hoping just to watch two hot women play. Now he's allowed in on this! He might even get to fuck sexy Petra!

She takes his tool in one hand, then opens her mouth to pull it inside. Mitch watches her cheeks sucking in as she firmly strokes him. He sets up a steady thrusting motion timed with her moving hand. It feels great, and he recognizes that Chloe could learn a few bedroom tricks from her sexy girlfriend.

But how much longer can he last before unleashing into her talented mouth? He knows that will bring this exciting scene to an all-too-abrupt finish. How can he prolong it?

****

Across town, two professors are busy, sipping good scotch while they gaze at a big computer screen. William Edwards and his friend Ronald Dennison are working, selecting good images from a shoot done two years earlier. It's a 1950s set, featuring Ronald as James Dean, Petra as June Cleaver, and her best girlfriend, Emmeline Jones, as Marilyn Monroe. Searching through these erotic photos could hardly be called work! [Petra's Pictures- Art to Porn, Ch. 03]

"Great shots, Old Boy! They certainly bring back memories of...."

Edwards interrupts to finish his sentence. "Those nights fucking Petra and Emmeline!"

"Nothing like it since- the best!"

"Look at this one, Ronald. I swear your cock is right down Emma's throat."

"Just before I lost it. But unfortunately we can't use that in the gallery. I might be recognized."

"What! I can crop it so that just your equipment shows. Only your other women might recognize your jewels."

"Can't even risk that. I'd be finished my plum career if it ever got out."

"So, no James Dean prints then? Here's one of Emma as Marilyn Monroe. Beautiful shot, right?"

"Yeah, but just for us." Then Ronald reminds him. "You forget that she won't put any of her stuff in Petra's gallery. She doesn't want any trouble. Won't be blackmailed like Petra when some customers realized that she was the nude model being sold." [Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery, Ch. 03]

"So, where does that leave us for Fifties photos, Ronald?"

"No James Dean. No Marilyn Monroe. Just Petra as June Cleaver in her pointy white bra and stockings."

"Like this one... and this. Look at that one. These are sexy!" William comments.

"Look, Old Boy. A glimpse of pussy... and even more in the next one. And those spread legs from behind! Jeez, these just get better!"

Soon they identify a dozen erotic photos of Mrs. Cleaver in various stages of undress, right to nude. The white stockings, garters and underthings contrast so well with Petra's raven hair and heavy lipstick. Both men agree that Petra should have no trouble choosing six to sell in the shop.

"You know, she needs something different to sell too, not just that same solo female," Edwards points out. "She's going to mentor Gabriella and Christina as proteges. I can just imagine how she persuaded them to pose for the gallery."

"We both know how she did it. Nobody can resist her charms, William. We've experienced that ourselves."

"But it'll be a while before we have top-quality prints for them. Petra's coaching will take some time."

Then Dennison has an idea.

"Remember the Romeo and Juliet shoot we did a few years ago with Petra and that guy we brought in as her lover? I always use the suggestive ones in my Shakespeare lectures, but there are some X-rated shots with him too. I'll bet that black-and-whites of a hot couple in the throes of orgasm would literally fly off the walls. Can you track down the out-takes from that session?" [Petra Poses- Plays to Porn, Ch. 01]

"Good thinking, my friend. Pour us another dram while I scroll to see if they're here or backed up somewhere. On a memory stick; in the cloud; in a separate file on this machine- I'll have to look around a bit."

They sip the good, smoky scotch, an expensive bottle right from the Highlands. No cheap stuff on photo nights like these, but that doesn't help William locate the image file he wants. Two years old, it's probably one of many unlabelled memory sticks piled in a desk drawer.

"Here's another suggestion, William. What about Petra's on-again, off-again boyfriend Darren? He's good-looking and is around her place to fuck whenever he wants it. I'll bet she could get him over here for some wild photos. They'd bang each other's brains out if I know Petra."

"You might be on to something there, Ronald. I know she's hot for him."

"Talk to her about that when you drop around to show her the Fifties images we pulled out tonight. I don't think the lucky bugger would refuse."

"I like the idea of erotic couples prints for the gallery. It's the logical next step for existing customers."

"That and new models like Christina and Gabriella. Maybe there's another Petra protege down the line, William? Even one with a boyfriend who wants bedroom pictures together. Wouldn't that be a discovery!"

"Well, who knows what our erotic model will come up with next, Ronald.... Another glass, my friend?"

"Definitely, and another look at those James Dean and Marilyn photos. I'd sure like to fuck that juicy Emma again some day, just for old times sake. She's got the sexiest moves and can go at it all night. That woman was born to...."

****

By this time the action across town at Petra's upstairs apartment was heating up- like a three-alarm fire!

"Mmmm.... Very nice, Mitch. Long and thick and uncut. Just the way I like my salami," Petra jokes.

Chloe gasps, so surprised by what she's seeing that her throat is dry and her voice choked off. Her girlfriend is devouring her man, while her own fingers are at work inside the hostess' sopping pussy. Wasn't Mitch just supposed to watch?

Then Petra turns the tables on her.

"You two are still dressed. I'm going to move over to the chair while you get each other's clothes off. Then we'll all get together."

Mitch grins at how this was unfolding. The encounter has quickly moved from watching, to a threesome. He needs no further prompting as he comes beside Chloe, groping her tits while fumbling with her blouse. Meanwhile, she grabs his stiff cock and starts to pump it.

"Wait! That's not very sexy at all," Petra coaches from the chair where she now sits with her legs curled up beneath her and the robe down at her waist. "Imagine you're making love in a movie. Slowly... take your time so I'm excited by what I see. We've got the whole evening. You're in love, right? Make it good for me."

This isn't at all what Chloe bargained for, but it promises to be thrilling with her girlfriend watching her make love. She knows by Mitch's heavy breathing that he's eager, even though they've never done anything like this before. Then she hears Petra's music mix offering him some instruction.

[Imagine the Pointer Sisters singing their 1981 hit, Slow Hand.]

'I got a lover with a slow hand/ I got a lover with an easy touch

I found somebody who will spend some time/ Not come and go in a heated rush

I found somebody who will understand/ Oh, a lover with a slow hand.'

"Take it slowly, Mitch," Chloe whispers. "We'll give her a show, if that's what she wants. Like that song says."

"That's the spirit," Petra encourages. "Love her for me before I join in."

Mitch gets the memo fast. He'd be having both of them tonight if Petra likes what she sees! He pulls his girlfriend close and starts over again with open-mouth kisses while he unbuttons her wool tweed dress from the back. He glances over at Petra and notes that her hand is moving between her legs.

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12