Petra's Proteges Ch. 03: Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Chloe has his leather jacket pushed back off his shoulders, and her arms looped around his neck as they French passionately.

"Much better! Keep going, but don't ruin things by rushing too much," Petra directs. She has switched roles with her guests, the observed becoming the observer.

Chloe leans back to ease her arms out of her dress while Mitch does the same with his coat. He reaches for her front-clip bra as she loosens his shirt buttons, before they shake these garments away. His cock is out of his trousers and stands as prominently as Chloe's perky, peaked tits.

They both look over at Petra for further direction. She simply lifts her hand, signalling for them to stand up, then drops a finger, telling them the panties and boxers must go. Now they're naked.

"Good. Come into my bedroom."

This is like a dream for Mitch, sex with Chloe and probably Petra too! His cock is at attention as his mind reels with all the possibilities for tonight. He'd only hoped to watch. But this! Incredible!

"I'll sit in this chair while you love her, Mitch. But make it good. Some buildup for me to enjoy. Chloe, I want to see you with your man inside. An orgasm even, and don't be shy about it. Remember you asked me for this."

"But I didn't know that I'd be doing him for you to see."

"He's your guy. Why not? Like the song said, remember? Go ahead now, but don't just fuck- make love. There's a big difference."

Chloe smiles shyly and nods agreement. Then she hangs tight to Mitch as he scoops her up to lay her on the bed. He drapes himself across her pale body and takes her face in his hands for a lingering kiss. She opens her mouth to welcome him in for some mutual hot tongue. Eyes are closed- this is real.

"That's it. Just what I want to see!" Petra enthuses.

Now Mitch's fingers trail down to his girl's lovely tits. He tweaks her nipples to full attention, then lowers his face to lick. Petra can hear her girlfriend moaning with delight as he loves her body. In response, Chloe's begins to stroke his surging rod. Mitch groans with pleasure and doubles his efforts, sucking a stiffened nipple into his open mouth.

Petra leans forward to watch more closely. She sees Chloe's lover slowly slide his hand across her stomach and on down to her parted thighs. Her full labia glisten with arousal, easing the entry of her man's fingers, right past the knuckles. Chloe shudders and twitches as Mitch caresses her clitoris while she strokes his fat cock more firmly. His girl tilts her pelvis, lifting those strong hips off the bed. It's clear what she wants.

"Take me, Mitch!" she hisses loud enough for Petra to hear, and he shifts position to come above her, between her knees, now wide apart to ease his entry.

Petra kneels close beside the pair right at eye level. The tangy aroma of secretion fills her nostrils while she watches Mitch ease his big member into Chloe's shining sex. He grunts, she moans, and he slides right to the bottom before beginning a rocking motion. She lifts and falls in time, her juices lubricate their act, so that a distinct 'squish' accompanies each downward stroke.

The only other sound is heavy breathing- from all three of them. Petra is aroused by their eyes-closed murmured endearments. Their lovemaking is slow and sexy.

Then the hostess leans forward to slip off her wet panties before shaking back her short robe. Petra is naked now and ready to love with them. Watching has fuelled her appetite and now she must sate it. She quietly comes onto the bed behind Mitch and presses against him. He jumps a bit, then grins as he looks back over his shoulder. Her hand scoops beneath his balls to cup them gently.

"Save some for me," she teases softly, giving them a little squeeze.

Chloe can see what's happening and props herself up on her elbows to look at them. Petra is ready to move ahead with things.

"On your back now, Mitch. Do her cowgirl while I straddle your face. Show me what you can do with your tongue," she urges.

Soon he has a worm's-eye view of Petra's engorged pink lips just above his mouth. She's teasing him, dripping slick juices, but staying just out of reach. He can hardly concentrate on his girlfriend sliding down his full length, impaling herself on his tool, before slowly lifting back up again.

Impatiently, Mitch grasps Petra's hips firmly and pulls her down so those fleshy pink fill his eager mouth. He savours her taste as he sucks on the entire swollen bud. Petra cries out and shudders as he stimulates her projecting clit. It's the most incredible sex of his life!

Their threesome is building to a climax, three healthy bodies and three lust-filled minds ramping higher and higher. Mitch groans with every thrust upward into his girlfriend's accommodating pussy, though the sound is muffled because his mouth is stuffed with Petra's oozing slit.

His snaking tongue flicks her engorged clitoris, driving her into a sexual frenzy. She arches her back and pulls at her nipples as the heat of intense arousal radiates through her. Chloe gropes at her own tits as she bounces vigorously on her man, consumed by one thought. She must cum!

Are they stars in a porn movie revelling in unbridled sex? Are they entertainers in a private club performing nude for a clamouring throng? Whatever the case, the lovers burn with a pulsating lust, carrying them to the top. They breathe in short gasps and moans as they scale the lofty mountain. There can be no turning back.

And then Chloe is there. "Fuck me Mitch! Fuck me! Fuck me.... Aaaggghhh!!!"

He quickly unleashes his bursting balls, groaning aloud with every convulsing thrust of his whole body up into her. One... two... three... four... and five. By then he's completely spent and slumps limp beneath Chloe's body.

But what about Petra? Will she be left out of this orgiastic bliss? No, not while her talented fingers can strum her overheated clitoris into another world. She gets to it, and in no time her strong pelvic muscles clench. and her knees come hard against Mitch's head. Then she screams as her womanly release drains onto his captive face.

It is over. Their simmering bodies twitch and ooze on the soft bed for a few minutes while they struggle to draw fresh air into their burning lungs. Mitch is drained and his face shines with Petra's cum. Chloe beams with satisfaction.

****

Minutes later:

"Omigod! I never expected anything like that when we came here today," Chloe exults.

Petra replies. "It doesn't have to be the last time, you know. You're so hot together making love that it really turns me on. People are missing out."

Chloe is puzzled. "What do you mean by that?"

"You're both very attractive. I loved seeing you together. Others would too."

"Exciting thought, but I'd be too shy. What if someone told my mother or something?" she jokes.

Mitch laughs. "Yeah, like your mum watches porn, right?"

"Not porn," Petra said. "I'm thinking about erotica. Photos where plenty is shown but nothing that identifies the performers. Like the black-and-whites I sold to you, Chloe."

"Oh, I couldn't do that. I've never modelled before and wouldn't know where to start."

"Well, I sure as Hell would, if my girl will join me," Mitch enthuses.

"Oh come on now!" Chloe raises her voice. "Are you telling me we'd make love on camera for people to see later in an art gallery. Are you two serious?"

"Very serious, Chloe. I have a discrete professional photographer. You'd both wear eye masks like all the prints in my gallery, and careful cropping would eliminate any recognizable features. You two would be anonymous lovers as far as my customers could see. And, you'd be paid generously for every framed print I sell."

"You are serious!"

"I like it, Baby. This was fabulous! I'll do it if you'll be with me."

"Really, Mitch?... Well... I'd have to think it over. Scares me a bit."

Petra weighs in. "I'd be your mentor and you'd be my proteges. I'd coach you both with all that I know about the business. We'd make a great team together."

"But no photos of things like we did tonight... you know... the three of us."

"No, just sweet and sexy one-on-one love between you two. Of course, privately we'd very likely have more times like tonight if we're working together."

"Great! What do you say, Chloe? I'm in if you are."

"Uhhh... well, maybe."

"You and me forever Baby, if you'll do this with me."

"And as that big favour you promised me earlier, Chloe," Petra reminds her.

"Alright. Alright. You two win," submissive Chloe mumbles. "Count me in."

Erotic coupling that evening, and some not-too-subtle persuasion convinces her.

Chloe will be Petra's third protege- with her boyfriend supplying the manly muscle.

With this roster of sexy understudies, Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery has new talent. Will there be others? Please rate this story before you go. Thanks.

12