Petra's Proteges Ch. 04: Emmeline

Story Info
Why does Emma decide to sell her prints in Petra's gallery?
5k words
4.59
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Previously in Petra's Proteges:

Ch. 01: Gabriella (in Exhibitionist and Voyeur)- Petra Stanwick owns an art gallery filled with erotic photos of her taken by her former Professor Edwards for his lectures. To get more variety in the shop, she seduces student model Gabriella as her protege.

Ch. 02: Christina (in Exhibitionist and Voyeur)- Another of the Professor's student models is more reluctant about nude photography. However, Petra persuades her to pose for some selfies together while Edwards eagerly watches from the closet.

Ch. 03: Chloe (accidently posted in Erotic Couplings. Read it there.)- Chloe Grey and her boyfriend come to the art gallery for a sexual escapade with owner Petra Stanwick. She lures them into becoming subjects for erotic prints that will hang in her gallery.

Emmeline

The sun has set on another day. In the little apartment above her art shop, Petra Stanwick is sprawled across her sofa, wine goblet in hand. She'd been busy in the erotic photo gallery much of the day and now she has some time to phone her best girlfriend, Emmeline Jones.

"Next weekend is Homecoming, Emma. You should come for a visit."

"Thanks. Great idea! It has been months since I've seen you."

"Stay at my place. On Saturday you can help me in the shop."

"You wouldn't just close for the day?"

"I can't. Saturday is the busiest, and I have regular customers."

"OK.... I could even come on the Thursday evening train and stay 'til Sunday."

"Hey, we could sit in on the Professor's Design class Friday morning."

"I'd like that. See if it's alright with him since you aren't even a student anymore."

"Oh, he won't mind at all. But I'll let him know so he saves us some seats. Everybody wants into that class now."

"Your pictures, right?"

"You were in some of them too. I wonder what topic he's on this Friday?"

"Wouldn't it be funny if it was one that we posed for!"

"You never know. I'll ask him."

They continue making plans for the extended weekend, then Petra heads into the kitchen to top up her glass. She knows that her mature friend and photographer, Professor William Edwards, should be home now, a good time to phone him about the visit. He's delighted that Emmeline is coming to the city.

"Ronald will be happy about this too. He was lamenting recently about how long it had been since...."

"I know, I know... since he had sex with her," Petra laughs. "They're always that way."

"We'll have a party at my apartment on Friday night. Great fun, just like the old days. Or is she not coming until Saturday?"

"Actually, she arrives Thursday evening by train after she finishes work."

"Then you two can come to my Friday morning class. I'll tell Ronald, and I know he'll be over to welcome her after the lecture."

"I'm sure. What History of Design topic are you on right now, anyway?"

"The Fifties.... That's perfect! The two of you starred with Ronald in those photos. Remember Marilyn Monroe and James Dean? You were Beaver's mother, June Cleaver."

"Do you already forget showing me those prints a while back? I'll be selling some in my gallery soon."

"Oh, right.... A lot on my mind, I guess...."

"More like you're getting too old and forgetful, William!" she teases.

"Very funny! I'll pick some suitable images for my lecture Friday. Good thing you were all masked, eh?"

"Choose carefully. I don't want anyone recognizing Emma and me."

"Absolutely! One slip-up and Ronald and I would never lecture again."

"Save two seats for us, up near the front, away from all the dozing jocks."

"Ah, they never change. See you before 9:00 Friday morning, Petra."

****

The lecture theatre is almost filled from front to back when Petra and Emma arrive ten minutes before the scheduled start. Front and centre there are two seats with a RESERVED sign. Every male eye in the place is focused on the two beauties about to sit down.

One is tall and lithe, a black-haired Goth decked out in a short plaid skirt, tight black sweater and black tights. Her buxom, blonde friend in skin-tight jeans is a real eyeful too. Neither of them carry any books and they look a bit older than most of the other girls in the class. Nobody has seen them before. A murmur spreads through the hall. Who are they anyway?

A minute later, Professor Edwards bustles in and goes to his lecture stand. Before fiddling with his projection equipment, he scans the front row, then smiles in recognition when he sees his two sexy guests. Not long afterward, his handsome, 'fortyish' friend, Professor Ronald Dennison enters the theatre and stands quietly near the door.

At 9:00 sharp, the lecture begins.

"Welcome everyone. I have some visual treats for you today as we continue exploring design trends in the 1950s. You've already seen it as the most prosperous decade since the Roaring Twenties. The years of economic depression and world war were finally tossed aside, creating a time of materialism. Modern appliances, television sets, and big cars with fins like fighter jets identified the Fifties. I'll focus on fashion trends and media idols today."

The students like the sound of this. The best part of the History of Design course- the reason most had chosen it- is the fashion photos Edwards uses to create interest. Very suggestive images projected in large scale had been Dennison's idea almost three years ago, and now the course is the most popular one on campus.

"Every era has its icons. I'll use three from the Fifties to illustrate popular design back then. Movie stars of the day, Marilyn Monroe and James Dean, projected ambition and determination, a willingness to get their way, whatever it took. Sex appeal worked for both of them...."

"Slides please!" comes from the back rows, inhabited mostly by sleepy-heads who crawled out of bed for this.

"Patience, patience. I need to establish the proper context...."

"Show us Marilyn!" someone else shouts, and Professor Edwards knows he must cut it short. This is the price of his always-high student ratings.

"Alright, here she is now. Take a close look at the dress, not unlike what you young women might wear to the Homecoming Ball tomorrow night. Lots of shimmer and plenty of skin."

A collective gasp greets a big photo of a masked Emma Jones on the screen, her long blonde hair curled in the style of the day. It's a parody of Monroe's famous photo with her dress blowing up as she walks over a powerful air vent. Like Marilyn, Emma presses her arms down to hold back the billowing fabric. But the student model's dress has blown up much higher, revealing her tabbed stockings, garter belt, panties and lower stomach.

"Bold, isn't she? Determined to dress and undress for Hollywood success. I'll come in closer now so you can appreciate the expensive materials that make up the dress and her... ahem... undercarriage."

The class laughs, then the slumbering athletes feast on a closeup of white lingerie. Marilyn's panties feature a prominent mound split by a tell-tale indentation. This is exactly what they came for! After a few minutes of viewing pleasure, the Professor moves on to the next image.

"One for the ladies now. James Dean was the heartthrob, the rebel without a cause, and his look became the hallmark of Fifties male fashion. What do you think, girls? Cool guy?"

Heads nod and a murmur of agreement sweeps the front rows. It is masked Professor Dennison, his face turned enough from the camera to avoid recognition. Black high-tops, tight jeans, white T-shirt and scruffy black leather jacket frame his belligerent pout. James Dean looks a little dangerous- a bad boy- as he pulls out an unfiltered cigarette.

"They were both Hollywood stars, and here they are together."

In the next image, Ronald and Emma are wrapped in a tight embrace, their mouths locked in what can only be a deep French kiss. One of his hands paws at her full breast, and on the same side, her hand cups his bulging cock. Professor Edwards drones on unheard while the students ogle the shot, ready for another one.

"I think they like each other, don't you?" the Professor quips as it appears.

It's a photo of them half-naked, James in jeans- taken from behind- and Marilyn with her dress off, topless with one boob cupped in his hand, the other hidden by his body. She wears only stockings and garter belt, but now her arm is pushed deep into his trousers, obscuring her own naked pink. The guys in the back rows break into a rowdy cheer before Edwards continues on a different theme.

"I knew you'd like that one. Here's a domestic icon from the Fifties. 'Leave it to Beaver' helped sell the new black-and-white television sets, and June Cleaver was the quintessential American Mom. This is how she dressed around home as she made beds and cooked meals before husband Ward came from the office."

As June Cleaver, Petra wears a long, patterned dress, more suited to a night out than household chores. Nylon stockings and heeled shoes seem an odd choice when nobody else is home. Her hair is done up and she wears jewelry, makeup and lipstick. Petra laughs at the stereotyped absurdity before Edwards continues.

"She couldn't do much without her husband's consent. No credit cards for June, and hubby would even have to co-sign her library card application. Really.... Our last slide now, the end of June's busy day- and the highlight of Ward's!"

Mrs. Cleaver is getting ready for bed. Petra breathes a sigh of relief because her totally naked body is turned enough to one side so that only her cheek and the tip of her nose are visible. There is plenty of side-boob but only a hint of stiff nipple. And part of her fine arse is blocked by a chair between her and the camera. The students won't see what is shown in Petra's erotic photo gallery.

The guys cheer loudly, while many young women grin knowingly. Sex is the common denominator here. After some more instruction the lecture winds down, and happy students pour out of the room while Petra, Emma and Ronald linger behind.

"Great lecture, Old Boy," Dennison enthuses as he stands close to his co-star, Emmeline. "And so good to see you two ladies again!"

"Ronald, there's a party at my apartment tonight," William tells him. All four of us and another couple."

"Oh, who else is coming?" Petra asks.

"Your latest proteges, Chloe Grey and her boyfriend Mitchell. Have you told Emma about this yet?"

"Only that I'm expanding the gallery collection to include new models.... Emma, they're a couple I mentor who'll appear together in erotic prints."

"You should be in the gallery too, Emmeline," the Professor notes. "I have some fantastic photos that would literally fly off the walls if people saw them. And nobody would recognize you...."

"No. I'm not doing that. I'll see you guys at the party tonight and will meet this couple."

****

It's a private Homecoming reunion. Edwards and Dennison have hung the common areas of the apartment with streamers in the school colours. Music pumps from William's sound system and the cooler is filled with alcohol. A second bottle of the Professor's favourite scotch stands ready. Introductions have been made, and the place is abuzz with loud talk.

Everyone looks good tonight, especially the three young women. Petra and Emmeline have turned up the fashion heat because they expect to end up naked with Edwards and Dennison. Their hair is freshly coiffed, trimmed- and shaved. Their sexy dresses are short and tight, bold and bare, sculpting their fine bodies in easily removeable packaging. They project contrasting beauty, raven-haired Petra in white; blonde Emmeline in black.

Meanwhile, Chloe has never met the two professors, but she knows that the host does the erotic photography which Petra sells. Some day he'll be shooting her, so she wants to impress. Her long, ginger locks highlight the emerald-green dress she wears, its plunging neckline showing an eye-catching cleavage.

Emma doesn't know much about the new couple. She sees that both are attractive, a big, handsome guy with a hot girlfriend. The three of them sit close on the sofa while the others gather in the kitchen. Emma wants to learn more about Petra mentoring them.

"So, tell me about this protege thing, Mitch."

"Yeah, Petra will coach us to pose for erotic couple photos for her art shop," he replies without hesitation.

"Really! And Chloe, have you done this before?"

"Not exactly. Um... I don't know how to say this.... It just sort of happened...."

Mitch finishes for her. "She means that the three of us fucked with Petra, and she suggested it then. I liked the idea and Chloe is going along with it too."

"I see. So, will Professor Edwards do a shoot with you in bed when you're ready?"

"I can't wait!" Mitch says.

But Chloe seems a bit nervous about the pointed questions.

"Okay, let's say he brings out a camera right now, do you think you could do it?" Emma teases.

"No problem!" Mitch brags. "Right, Baby?"

Chloe doesn't look so sure.

Emma calls his bluff. "Well then, I should ask him tonight. You know, a live audition while you're both here."

"Go ahead. I think it would be fun, don't you Chloe?"

Now she's quite worried.

"Stop it, Mitch. I couldn't do it right here," she hisses.

But he's been drinking and pushes the issue.

"Not here, Emma, but probably in the bedroom later."

"I'll take you up on that. More wine, Chloe? William buys only the good stuff."

Why is Emma doing this? She just met the couple and now seems intent on putting them on the spot. There's a simple answer. Frankly, she's feeling some jealousy about how her best girlfriend is taking them under her wing. They'll be hanging in the gallery, but she won't. Emma reminds herself that she declined the opportunity several times; still, it seems like she's being brushed aside.

After a while, everyone is dancing, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol which Ronald has been liberally pouring all evening. The pulsating music and the booze are drugs. Emmeline has been regularly topping up Chloe's glass, and as a result, she is louder and more animated than the others.

Emma leans over and whispers in Professor Edwards' ear, pointing to his ever-present camera gear. He looks over at Mitch and Chloe, nodding his head in agreement. A few minutes later, Edwards pulls Mitch aside.

"Emma tells me you and Chloe might be willing to audition tonight. Interested?"

"Sure, but in a bedroom because she'd be too shy out here."

"Good. Petra is your coach, right? So, can she come in and help you two out with poses and such?"

"I don't see why not. She's Chloe's friend, and we've been with her before."

"Excellent, I'll invite her to join us while you talk to Chloe. Let's start in about ten minutes in that room."

Mitch returns to the couch, and whispers in his girlfriend's ear. She scowls and shakes her head. He tries again, more assertively than before and she stares into his eyes, not responding at all. Meanwhile, the Professor and Petra are watching them, wondering if the audition will happen. Finally, Chloe shrugs her shoulders as if to say, "OK, you win." Mitch leans in and kisses her mouth.

Shortly afterward, the Professor takes his camera into the bedroom and adjusts the light stand he keeps there. He throws extra cushions onto the bed to ready it for some erotic photography, then cracks open the door, crooking his finger for the couple to come.

Mitch jumps to his feet and takes Chloe's hand to pull her up from the sofa. Petra follows them into the bedroom while Emmeline leans into Ronald to tell him what's going on. She pushes her hand against his chest firmly when he tries to get up to join the group.

"It's their first time so they need a little privacy. We'll be alone for a while and I'm sure you can think of some ways to pass the time."

Dennison breaks into a big smile and bobs his head enthusiastically. He has some very good ideas and pulls Emma closer. They begin to explore one another's mouth while he reaches behind to ease down the confining zipper locking away the naked flesh he wants to consume. She offers no resistance; in fact, she leans forward to help Ronald with his pleasant task. To further encourage him, she squeezes the growing bulge in his trousers.

There'll be plenty of action in different parts of Professor Edwards' apartment tonight.

****

Three of the people in the bedroom look relaxed, but one is quite obviously nervous. Petra takes Chloe aside while Edwards uses his light meter to test the rays focused on the bed. Mitch helps with with some final adjustments while Petra calms his girlfriend.

"You'll be fine, Chloe. There are eye masks and we'll go slowly. I can position you so no-one will ever identify who you are. We'll start with some nice solo poses of you in your dress, and Mitch won't join you until later. By then, you'll be more comfortable with the camera."

But Chloe's not very sure about this.

"Omigod, I hope so. I didn't expect this tonight at all."

"Just go with what I tell you and the photographer will follow along. It'll be easy."

Then, the Professor smiles over at them.

"Ready when you are. Mitchell, just sit in that chair while I take some glamour shots of your girlfriend."

"She's ready, William.... Chloe, stand over here with a hand on your hip, turning yourself diagonally to the camera and looking at it over your shoulder. Chest out and a sexy little smile. That's good. And begin."

The Professor moves around to different positions, giving the model simple instructions, above all urging her to smile. After a few minutes, Petra steps forward to help out, unzipping Chloe's dress half way down her back.

"Now bring it down across your breasts and hold it with an arm underneath there".... A bit lower.... Lovely sheer bra, Chloe, very nice. Chin up and look at the camera with 'Come fuck me' eyes."

The model chuckles. She's beginning to relax. Some more shots and the Professor bobs his head to indicate that he's ready to move on. Petra comes behind Chloe and draws the zipper down to the bottom.

"Now step out of it and he'll get some with your sexy lingerie.... Oh, sheer panties and garters. This will photograph very well, don't you think, William?"

He nods agreement and crouches to shoot up across her ripe body. Her fine figure, unclothed like this, invites closer scrutiny. William takes his time while Petra offers encouragement and posing suggestions. He sees the model is relaxing and knows that she'd soon be showing it all.

As the host expected, Dennison and Emma are fully occupied on the sofa. It had been some time since they've been together alone, and they're making the best of it. Emma is sprawled out with him kneeling next to her face, feeding his big cock into her mouth. He groans as she sucks hard and rolls her tongue around the throbbing crown. Her skills are fantastic- this is excruciating!

Emma's dress lay on the floor and her bra is down at her waist. A skimpy thong and pull up stockings remain in place, along with her bracelet and necklace. Ronald's hand is deep into her underwear, his roving fingers working her wet pussy into a frenzy. He hears Emma gasping hard around his cock as her arousal grows more intense. But he knows she's just getting warmed up.

Then she is moaning around the pole between her lips. Dennison rubs her clitoris, pinching it between two fingers, causing Emma to squeeze her tits and pull her nipples as the stimulation between her legs increases. Meanwhile, she pumps his cock with the other arm, lewdly smacking her lips around his swollen organ. The sagging sofa is alive with the sights, sounds and aroma of sex.

"Ready yet for a good fucking, babe?" Ronald groans. He knows he can't last much longer like this.

"I want your cock some more," she gurgles. "Sooo good!"

"Careful or I'll lose it."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12