Petra's Proteges Ch. 04: Emmeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them gives any thought about what might be going on in the bedroom. Chloe is getting increasingly naked for the photographer. At this point, she is clad only in her panties, garters, stockings and shoes. It's now or never.

"How is this so far, Chloe? Having fun?" the Professor asks.

A big smile comes across Mitch's face. He's been enjoying this and wants to get into it too. Chloe doesn't protest.

"Great! I'll help you out of those," Petra points to the underwear, "but leave on the rest because it'll photograph well."

Now the new model is almost nude. Still shy, she pinches her legs together and bends one knee inward to hide herself. The photographer moves to the side so that he's shooting more in profile than frontally.

"Hold that pose but turn your head toward the camera. You look lovely... doesn't she, Mitch?" He agrees and Petra continues coaching. "Now turn away even more from the camera to give a view of your cheeky bum. Cock your hip and turn a bit more so he gets a side profile of your face. Carry on William, while I get our co-star ready. Stand up, Mitch."

Professor Edwards' camera roves across Chloe's smooth pale skin, as he salivates seeing her pert nipples and pubic mound. Even though her legs remain pressed tight, he gets some fine glamour shots of her trim body. Meanwhile, Petra helps Mitch get undressed, tugging at his belt as he kicks off his shoes. When she kneels down to pull off his trousers, she comes head-to-head with his stiff pole pressing out against his boxers. She playfully pats it.

"Okay, this is your scene together," Professor Edwards directs. "Mitchell, you stretch out on the bed against those cushions. Chloe, come beside him with your back toward me. Petra will direct you from here on."

The novice model's stomach is churning. Can she do this? She has only been intimate with her boyfriend in front of Petra, not a photographer. Mitch senses the hesitation.

"Come on, Baby. Let's show them how we feel about each other. You and me always!" Mitch urges.

They hug together to kiss while Edwards begins shooting from the end of the bed. She presses her body hard against her boyfriend and clings to him tightly, while he caresses her soft skin. As he whispers softly in her ear, Chloe relaxes more and her fears lift. She grinds her pussy against Mitch, and his prong folds hard against her stomach.

"Turn her now, Mitch, so she's facing the camera," Petra directs. "And kiss her neck while you cup that breast. Chloe, tilt your head back and show that you're enjoying his touch. Mitch, move back and forth against her now as if you're taking her from behind. Slow and sensuous. This is good!"

Edwards is pleased with how this is going. Using a real couple for a love scene seems to be working out well. But he wonders how far Petra will take them. It is clear from their heavy breathing that this could end up all the way. Now wouldn't that be delightful! William has always been a voyeur and he has never seen this attractive pair before. He takes over the directing while Petra sits back.

"Chloe, bend your knee upward while Mitchell brings his pelvis forward. I'd like him to slip into you while you both imagine you are alone in some romantic place. Love as if you're the only ones here right now."

Her boyfriend reaches down to rub his erect cock along her juicy slit. Holding it against her entry, he slowly edges it into her while the Professor records the act with his camera. Mitch grunts and Chloe moans as he touches bottom and sets up a rocking motion. One big hand grasps her hip while the other lifts her bent knee, completely exposing them to the watchers. But the couple loves together as though no-one else is present.

This is coming to a peak now. The intense thrill of performing for Petra and the photographer has stimulated their ramped-up libidos. Chloe reaches back to pull Mitch harder against her while he thrusts with all his might. Now their pace is faster, pounding against each other at breakneck speed! Intense moaning and groaning echo off the walls of the small room while the Professor's camera records it all.

Suddenly Mitch unleashes his spunk and his body spasms, out of control. Chloe wants to climax too and furiously rubs her prominent clit until she can take no more. A violent shudder shakes her, followed by another and another. Then both collapse back against the bed cushions, struggling for breath.

While they recuperate, Petra and Edwards smile, acknowledging how well the novices have done tonight. One or two of these shots might even be gallery worthy.

****

But what's been going on out in the lounge? Ronald and Emma have been so good together several times in the past and tonight is no exception. They've been hard at it the whole time that the others were auditioning in the bedroom. It started on the sofa, then moved down to the floor, with him pounding her from behind.

Now they're on the sofa again, Ronald seated with Emma on his lap, facing him, her arms around his neck. She breaks their kiss and whispers in his ear.

"I love that big cock, Ronald. Give it to me again!"

He grins and eases into her sopping pussy. His rod easily slides along the juicy walls of this pleasurable tunnel which grips him tightly. They both sigh as Ronald plumbs down into her satisfying depths, then they set up a steady motion. He scoops his palms under her firm buns to lift her in time with his gentle thrusts, while Emma presses her lovely tits into his face as she bounces on his cock.

"You're the best, babe," he groans, picking up the pace.

"Just fuck me. Just fuck me," she urges, tilting her head back in growing arousal.

Ronald leans back and Emma lowers her face. Their mouths open and they tongue-fuck while he thrusts more firmly into her slick passage. As they kiss, their breath comes harder from the excitement and exertion of the act. Both are determined to make this last as long as they can.

Now Dennison is lifting Emma's perfect arse almost the length of his mighty cock, then slamming up into her as she grinds back down. Each drop and thrust is accompanied by the lewd squishing of her flowing juices. They're working hard, their naked bodies glistening in the low light of the lounge. The other four could return from the bedroom at any moment, but the copulating couple doesn't care.

Emma still leans forward, mouth locked on Ronald's, but only one of her arms is around his neck. She wants an orgasm and is rubbing her clitoris to ensure that she will. The swollen bud projects proudly between her spread vulva, pulsating with every stroke of her finger tips. Her heart is racing as the peak moment draws closer.

Ronald is tiring but he needs to orgasm! Yes, he must belt his load into this lovely woman riding his cock. His hands grip her slim waist, driving her up and down in time with his probing shaft. Dennison's eyes roll back in his head as he feels primal sensations coursing through him. Then...

"Ugh... ugh... ugh.... UGH!!" and long streams of spermatozoa blast into Emma's clenching organ as he arches and thrusts, arches and thrusts, arches and thrusts.

"Fuck me... fuck me.... FUCK MEEE!" she cries when her own fingers bring her to a shattering climax. Her muscles grab, sending her body into orgiastic spasms.

"Ooo... ahh... ahhh... ahhh.... Aaaaggghhh!!!!!" and she's over the top.

They're both loud, and heard clearly in the other room. By then the photography is finished and the filmed couple is dressed again. The four of them emerge to find Emma and Ronald slumped together on the sofa, sweating profusely. She is spread wide across his lap, his now- wilting cock still buried. There can be no doubt about what has just taken place.

"I see you two found ways to occupy yourselves while we were busy!" Professor Edwards jokes, and the others laugh.

"Chloe and Mitch's audition went very well," Petra announces, as if the expired couple on the sofa is even remotely interested at the moment. "They'll be a very sexy addition to my gallery, don't you think, William?"

"Definitely, Petra. I certainly got some good shots that will sell."

By now Ronald and Emma are unseated and scrambling to gather their clothing as the others look on amused. To give them some privacy, the Professor leads the bedroom trio into the kitchen to replenish their beverages. When they return, the party resumes, with Emma sitting beside Chloe and Mitch again.

"Are you really going to have your pictures in her gallery?" she asks them.

"Yes, and she'll pay us a generous commission on what is sold."

Professor Edwards overhears them talking and joins the conversation.

"You should do it too, Emmeline. Your photos are gorgeous, and I'd be happy to shoot some more, you know."

Then Ronald chimes in. "There are two others in on it as well. Gabriella and Christina are current students in his Design class, and Petra is mentoring them too. You really are missing out, Emma"

Petra adds her voice: "I certainly agree, but you're my best girlfriend and I don't want to pressure you. At least, not too much."

In the end...

With all this persuasion- and a hint of jealousy- there is no more resisting.

Emmeline finally agrees to be displayed nude in Petra's erotic photo shop.

I appreciate the 85 000 plus reads and high ratings which the Petra stories have drawn to date. You got to the end of this one, so please rate it before you go. Thanks.

12