All Comments on 'Petra's Tale Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
not bad

this was a good story, and I am sure it will be a good series as well

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
All hail...

...our wonderful Wizard(ess) of Oz is back with another great story with a suitable cliff-hanger at the end (designed to leave us panting for more, I suspect). Couple of things in this made me chuckle out loud. One was the drinking a yard of ale while standing on one's head (and that's why Aussies elected their PM). It reminded me of the German glass boot which, unless held the right way, deposits a litre or so of beer on the drinker's head. The other was the second boyfriend called Gary: this made me think of the Monty Python sketch in which all Aussie men are called Bruce. Thanks for an entertaining start to my Saturday, Shaima.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Wonderful

Another beautiful beginning to a wonderful story by a very talented writer. I really love reading your stories and am very thankful you post them for everyone to enjoy. Thank you from a very gracious reader.

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 5 years ago
Fantastic as always!

Your stories are always gripping and relatable, brilliant as expected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The following is from fan #11,329 :)

So delightful, so descriptive, so true-to-life, so imaginative. No surprise, coming from the author of "The American Reporter," which is one of the best stories ever posted on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous