Petra's Tale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,208 Followers

We stayed in that position for a few seconds before she dropped her foot and sat up, I knelt on the bed and she undid her tie and slipped it from around her neck. Her next move was so slow and methodical that I was somewhat bemused as she tied one end around my wrist. It was only when she pushed me onto my side that I realised what was planned as she passed the tie around one of the uprights in the bedhead, pulling my wrist up. It was only then I exhaled loudly and she hesitated as she lifted my other wrist to the bedhead.

"Not your thing?"

I didn't reply to that one because I was still trying to think of an answer that might explain why this was such a foreign and exciting thing without making it seem as if I was a complete idiot. I felt the other end of the tie looping around my wrist and then she tied it off and shifted position so that she was on all fours.

"I've always wanted to try this," she murmured.

"What?" I finally managed.

"Disrobe someone who's been tied up."

I'd been felt before, multiple times by men but all that combined paled into insignificance compared to the exploration of my body because for a good ten minutes she didn't undo a single button. She ran her hands all over my body, starting with my wrists and moving down my arms to my throat and then further down to my belly and genitals, and finally my legs and feet. Scratch that, she did take off my sandals but apart from that I stayed fully clothed as she worked her way back up my body to my wrists. She found the outline of my bra, my nipples beneath the cups, my navel and the shape of my engorged lips beneath the jeans and every time she reached that part of my anatomy I let out a low whimper that started as a no and turned into a low moan.

When she finally undid a couple of buttons I arched my back, pushing myself towards her and she let her hand slide down my placket to my belt and then back up again. She did this several times in a row, diverting to circle each breast on her way to my throat but eventually she undid another button to deepen the vee and this went on for a few minutes until finally she reached my waistband. By now my blouse was wide open and pulled over my bra and she tugged at it, there was some resistance as a button was pulled out of the waistband and she undid it.

Our eyes met as she drew her finger down to my fly, she grasped the metal tab and jerked at it playfully, I bucked and grasped the bedhead. I was fully aroused by this kind of foreplay partly because I was in effect disobeying my marriage vows but due to the fact I was constrained, I'd reasoned somewhere in the back of my muddled brain that this was my get out jail free card. I spread my legs slightly and a moment later she unzipped me. A finger slid inside to my wet lips. I bucked and writhed as I spread my legs, pushing up to guide my opening towards that finger. I felt it pushing against my panties and it went partially inside before the material stopped it. She pushed several times in succession before she undid the two snap buttons, and now that my jeans were wide open she could better explore my pussy.

Susan rubbed me slowly at first, gauging my readiness and then she picked up the rhythm, I let out a series of moans that must have been heard next door. A few minutes she later changed position so that she was on all fours and able to pull my jeans and panties over my hips, exposing the patch of hair between my legs. She kept moving backwards, working the tight jeans over my legs until she'd taken them off completely. I was now wearing only my waistcoat, blouse and bra.

She tossed the garments to the floor and knelt on the bed, my blouse was only held together by a single button and she reached out slowly and undid it, she flicked at it and arranged the garment so that it was now wide open.

Her eyes shifted to the patch of hair between my legs and she straightened up and undid the two button closure on her cuff whilst keeping her eyes locked on mine. She repeated the process with the other cuff.

"So, what do you want? The dildo or fingers and tongue?"

"I'll have both."

"You are greedy," she slid off the bed and rounded it as she unbuckled her belt and undid the snap button at the front, a mischievous smile nudged her lips as she nudged the zipper down an inch or so and then she pulled the drawer open and took out two dildos and a small bottle of oil. One was a fiery red colour that looked to be about nine inches studded with nylon nipples and the other was considerably smaller but it had ribs on it.

"Which one?"

"The big one, I've been a naughty girl."

"Yes you have," she set them down on the drawer top and proceeded to unbutton her blouse to show a red basque, the blouse slipped off her back like liquid silk and she unzipped the skirt and pulled it over her hips.

"Now let's get the party started," she knelt on the bed and put herself between my legs, "have you ever done this before?"

"Once, to a woman I knew in uni but I've never had it done to me."

"This should be an experience," she dipped her head.

Susan wasn't wrong. A tongue slicked up my pussy and I closed my eyes and sighed as she reached my clitoris and then she went back down. This went on for quite a few minutes until finally she slid a digit inside and I expanded to take it, she went deeper and pulled my hood back to expose the delicate little organ and when that tongue slicked over it I winced. It was such a glorious that it sent my nerves into a spasm. I tried to cry out but the feeling was too intense and Susan kept at it, sliding in and out and licking my clitoris until I was crying.

There was some relief when she stopped long enough to lube up the big dildo and then it started again and this time she was more focused, my clitoris still received attention but her tongue was pushing against it, alternating with circular movements whilst that dildo slid in and out, twisting and bucking as she fucked me harder than I'd been fucked before. With every thrust I let out a moan and when I couldn't take any more she went in harder until finally I tensed as I went into spasms, the orgasm was far longer than I'd had in the past and I'm even including the fake ones! I felt as if I was coming apart at the seams.

When I came to she was untying me and my body was covered in a thin film of sweat.

"Well that was pretty fucking intense," she regarded me, "I thought you'd had a fit."

"I'm not epileptic."

"Even if you were I'm okay with that, one of my exes used to have fits, she had photo sensitivity and I used to just stay over even after we broke up."

"How did your new girlfriend feel about that?"

"I didn't have a regular partner back then, it was all one night stands but it became problematic because neither of us were moving forward. Eventually she found herself a new woman and I was able to move on."

With that I have to move on but I'll tell you more in the next chapter because whilst it had been a one night stand and she never tried to contact me again I was to discover I'd unlocked a door that couldn't be locked again.

And now I have to bug out of here and go do the weekly shop but when I come back I'll tell you about Vanessa because that one so very nearly upended everything.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,208 Followers