Petroglyph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the hood and instead of seeing the engine as she expected, there was a small trunk. He put their luggage in and they climbed in. He cranked down the windows and they eased down the long driveway to the highway. He attacked the curves aggressively and the supercharged V8 quickly snarled through the gears. Tobin was exhilarated and let down her hair. It billowed in the wind and Marley could hardly keep his eyes on the road.

"God you're beautiful, Tobin," he told her. "I can hardly believe I've got you here in the car with me. You should be on a movie set somewhere."

She blushed and leaned across the console to kiss his cheek. "I don't want to be anywhere else," she told him. "I love this car, Marley. How much did it cost?"

"Mom wouldn't tell me, but I've seen them go for $250,000."

"Jesus, Marley, that's more than most houses."

"I know, right? She's a great mom."

He drove for an hour and they stopped at a convenience store and bought gas and bottles of water. He opened the door for her and she climbed behind the wheel. She felt like she was flying as they hit the entrance ramp and she fed throttle to the supercharger. She was laughing with excitement and couldn't help running the speed up to over 100 for a mile or so. She drove until lunchtime and they stopped at Culvers to eat. They parked and got out to stretch their legs. A truck full of teenagers was sitting next to their parking place and the boys got out to admire the GT and stayed to admire Tobin.

The waves of wind tossed, blue/black hair hanging to mid-thigh and her startling grey eyes made her look like a pagan goddess. The boys were enchanted and they talked for about five minutes while Tobin and Marley walked around a little. They said goodbye and they went inside to use the restroom and get a burger.

Tobin continued to drive and Marley was content to watch her enjoyment of the sports car. Her cheeks were flushed and with her hair streaming and her eyes sparkling he thought he could watch her forever. She felt his eyes on her and it deepened her excitement. She arched her back a little and smiled over at him as his breath caught in his chest. He leaned over and nibbled on her earlobe and she purred a little.

They pulled into a Hilton in Pueblo to spend the night and checked into their rooms. Marley took her out to eat wings for dinner and they drank beer and watched a baseball game for a while. They sat together in a booth and she stayed tight against him as he kept one arm around her. The GT had collected a crowd when they came out and Marley answered some questions, They talked for a few minute and drove back to the hotel. He walked her to her door and when she opened it, she took his hand and pulled him inside. They sat on the sofa for a while, watched TV and drank another beer. They kissed and cuddled until the show was over.

She leaned into him and whispered in his ear. "Marley, would you like to spend the night with me?"

"I'd like that very much, but I don't think I will," he kissed her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I think you're very special and I want to spend a lot more than one night," he said.

She burst into tears and he sat, shocked for a moment.

"What's wrong, Tobin? Don't cry, I'm just telling you that I don't want to screw this up. I think I love you and I want to do everything right."

"It's okay, just let me cry and hold me here. I think I'm in love with you too, and I was so afraid you didn't feel like that about me. I'm just so happy; I've never had anyone like you before."

She climbed astride him and kissed him fiercely, the salty taste of her tears on her lips. He crushed her to him her as sobs gradually faded and she curled up and rested quietly in his lap.

He held her for 30 minutes, whispering quietly and combing her hair with his fingers. She wrapped it around his neck and tickled his chin with the ends. She rested her cheek against his chest and drifted in his warmth. She felt herself falling asleep and whispered to him. "Put me in bed, Marley."

He stood with some effort, holding her to him and carried her to her bed. He laid her down and pulled off her sandals. She unbuttoned her jeans and he peeled them off her hips and down the smooth, muscular thighs. He pulled them off her feet and lifted the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She lifted her arms and laid back, white, lacy bra and panties in contrast against the brown skin. He kissed the straps down from her shoulders and she rolled on her side so he could unhook it. She rolled back and he turned down her covers and she slid in. He started to stand up, but she took his hand.

"Stay, Marley, and just hold me," she begged.

He stood up and pulled his shirt off. He dropped the shorts he was wearing and she saw he had on red and yellow flowered boxers.

He climbed in with her and she scooted over enough to let him lie on his back beside her. She rolled half on top of him and put one arm and one leg across him, her cheek on his chest and one big breast crushed against his side. He stroked the silky skin of her back and she wiggled into comfort and closed her eyes. Marley couldn't imagine a better place to be and he too fell asleep with the feeling of her firm back under his fingers.

He awoke a little disoriented about where he was but a soft, warm body spooned up in his arms soon brought him fully awake. He slipped out of bed and showered. He pulled on his shorts and went to his room, brushed his teeth and packed and carried his bag back to her room. She was still asleep and he climbed back in bed with her. He slipped his arm under her head and turned her face toward him and kissed her lips. Her eyes fluttered and he felt her lips begin to move under his. She looked like a sleepy angel as her eyes opened a little.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

She turned around in his arms to face him and pulled his head down to her breasts. She found his lips with one rubbery tip and he closed his lips over it, sucking it into his mouth and teasing it into erection with his tongue. She moaned and pulled him more tightly into the resilience then she groaned as he grazed it with his teeth.

"I've never seen you without a shirt before," she told him. "You're beautiful, Marley. You have so many muscles."

He kissed her breath away. "You're incredible, Tobin," he told her. He nuzzled and licked at her breasts until she was writhing on the bed and worked his way lower, across the flat plane of her belly. He pulled at the waistband of her panties and she raised her hips and helped him discard them.

She was bare and smooth and he kissed his way down as she spread her thighs for him. She could feel his lips like a brand, heating her flesh and he passed over her pussy and nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, causing her to shiver and jump as his teeth nipped at the silky skin. He nibbled back up and she gasped as she felt him place a kiss on her pussy. She felt his tongue part her folds and the sensation was driving her wild. She tangled one hand in his hair and squeezed her nipples in excitement with the other. His tongue tickled her labia and she felt herself tense and begin to tremble as her rising excitement began to approach a crest. The sensations coursing through her were like nothing she had ever experienced. When his lips closed firmly around her swollen clitoris it felt like she had received an electric shock and she bridged up off the bed, seeking his contact as she exploded; her orgasm shaking her to the core as she came repeatedly. He continued to assault her emotions and body as she shuddered under him.

She came easily and often and when her toes curled in ecstasy she collapsed in exhaustion with his heavy weight on her. He slid off her and they cuddled and napped until housekeeping knocked on the door. They leaped up, giggling and showered together, packed her things and walked, hand in hand to the car.

He opened her door and she kissed him before sliding in. She put on her sunglasses and looked up at him. He was standing and watching her. She punched his leg. "Get in and take me somewhere I can get breakfast," she told him. "I'm starving. You've worn me out, Marley and I need eggs and bacon."

He laughed and drove to IHOP and bought her breakfast. They couldn't stop touching each other and their waitress smiled indulgently as she brought them their breakfast. They slouched in their booth and whispered to each other over coffee. "Let's go back to the Hotel and check back in and make love all day," she told him.

"As tempting as that is we have an appointment this afternoon," he told her.

She sighed. "I know," she said, "we better get going."

He laughed and kissed her. "There's always tonight."

They got in the car and drove up the interstate and Tobin quickly became disgusted with the console between them. She climbed across it and lay in his lap with her head resting on the door and her legs across it, resting her feet in her seat. He was happy to have her there and slid one hand under her shirt and caressed her belly. He slid it up and was delighted to discover that she had worn no bra. The honk of a truck they were passing brought her to her senses and she pulled his hand away. They drove to Boulder and she was pleasantly surprised to find that the Hobson's were a delightful young couple in their late twenties that were very happy and fun to be around. She had expected some iron-grey professor types, but they were anything but that. They were delighted with the turquoise figurine and read her thesis with interest. James Hobson knew quite a bit about the horned symbol and Shelly was an expert on Chaco Canyon.

"This is the primary symbol of the religion that supplanted the ancient astronomical religion the pueblo people had practiced for centuries," he told her. "No one is quite sure where it started or what it was about, but it brought on a kind of cultural madness that destroyed them."

Shelly spoke up. "In forty years they abandoned the central structures at Chaco and fled up on the mesas. They built there for about 40 years and the new religion began to spring up there as well. Jim and I think that the cliff houses were a last ditch effort to get away from the new religion by building in places they thought it could never reach."

"They abandoned those too after a few years and there was a mass migration south," James said. "The tales those people carried were all about demons and demon worship; cannibalism and ritual blood baths to gain demonic powers. It scared the people they assimilated with to death and they avoided those areas for centuries. The pioneers tell that the natives wouldn't go near any of those sites and wouldn't sleep where they knew the ancient people built. They wouldn't even walk on any of the roads or paths they made. It's impossible to tell what really went on but there was a lot of slicing and dicing going on there toward the end."

"I think this is a summoning totem," Shelly told them. "I would have to do tests but I'd guess it was soaked in blood and used to summon the demonic powers. That's what they thought they were doing. They were trying to gain control of the weather and nature. Human sacrifice was the way they did that. Ritual cannibalism was thought to give them control of the spirits of the people they consumed so that they could have the power to summon the demons."

"So we're talking black magic and ritual murder," Marley said.

"I'm afraid so. At this point it's difficult to know exactly what the rituals were, but the evidence is clear from the dismembered bodies that it took place."

They showed Tobin around, shared field notes and papers with her and promised to keep her abreast of their research. They all went out to eat together and the two researchers promised to take her with them on a visit to Chaco in three weeks when they had a trip planned.

They drove back to Pueblo and spent the night again at the Hilton. Marley asked for two rooms at the desk and Tobin intervened, telling the lady at the desk that they needed only one.

"Call your mom and tell her we're staying an extra day," she told him. "You still owe me that day when we stay in bed and make love."

He was happy to oblige and told the lady they would be staying two nights. Tobin sat at her computer late that night, pouring over the notes the Hobson's had e-mailed to her.

She finally closed her computer and saw that Marley had fallen asleep watching TV in bed after his shower. She climbed in the shower herself and came to bed wrapped only in a towel. She dropped it and pulled the covers off him. He was awakened by her mouth on him and let her continue for a few moments. The heat and moisture of her mouth were incredible and she could feel the rising excitement in his body. He pulled her up and rolled her onto her back. He mounted her and she could feel the steel bar of his erection between her pussy lips. He eased it up and down, not penetrating her and she could feel the head rubbing against her distended clitoris as his lips pulled at her aching nipples. He teased her for a long time and she could feel how wet she had become.

"Stop teasing me," she told him. "Make love with me, Marley."

She felt the head of his cock at her entrance and then he was slipping inside. It felt huge, parting her nearly virginal passage. She had only done this twice and it had been a long time ago. He was very slow and gentle and she was grateful. There was some pain and she winced several times as she felt her cleft opening for him. He advanced deeper and stretched her wider than anything she had ever felt. Just when she felt she could take no more she felt his pelvic bone bump against her clit. She wrapped her arms firmly, holding him buried inside as she tried to accustom herself to this big invader inside her tight little pussy. The discomfort began to fade and her excitement began to build. She squeezed him with her inner muscles and he took that as her indication she was ready to move.

He drew back a few inches and thrust back into her creamy depths and she moaned at the feeling of being so full. A dozen such motions and she was moving, thrusting back at his motions and it was beginning to feel incredible. They found a rhythm and their bodies began to slap together. Neither of them were going to last long and as her climax crested she felt him tense and tremble. He cried out and her voice joined his as she felt his hot cum splash inside her. The sensation overwhelmed her senses and she bucked and groaned as paroxysms of pleasure wracked her slender frame. They came together for what seemed like minutes and she went limp as he collapsed on top of her, a great weight, on her and in her; delicious lassitude filling her.

She kissed him fiercely until his weight became uncomfortable.

"God you're heavy, Marley," she complained. "Let me be on top."

He laughed and rolled, holding her clutched to him and his cock remaining inside her. She lay on top of him and snuggled her cheek into his chest. She squeezed him repeatedly with her inner muscles and to her surprise she felt him begin to expand inside her.

She sat up, her smoky gray eyes smoldering. "Can you do it again?"

"You make me so horny," he told her. "I think with you I can do it all night. God, you're hot, Tobin!"

She lifted her butt and he reached down to cup it in his hands before she plunged back down, taking his cock into her steamy little pussy. She lay on him and her butt pumped as she fucked him wildly. After a few minutes, she felt the need to go faster and harder and she sat back up, riding him as her ecstasy build and she came again. He was nowhere close and he rolled her onto her side, raising her leg across his chest as he pumped inside her. This position was new to her and she couldn't get enough, cumming so strongly that she began to whimper with the sensation. She felt him pounding into her and she rolled from one orgasm to another as she built higher and higher. She felt herself spiraling out of control and she was becoming delirious with pleasure.

"Please, Marley! Cum baby! I... I need... Oh God, Marley; I can't stand it! Please, I need... I need to stop. Cum, Marley!"

She was growing frantic when she felt him tense and fill her with scalding cum. She was physically and emotionally exhausted and her muscles were limp and drained. They lay together, locked in embrace as they kissed gently, whispering love words to each other until they slept. Three more times during the night they made love until Tobin was sore and drained. They slept late in the morning and when they awoke he took her again, fucking her to mindless orgasms before sleeping again.

She lost count of the hours as they left the room only twice to eat the next day. They talked together in bed the next afternoon.

"What are we going to do when we get home?" he asked her.

"You mean what are we going to tell your mother and Aden?"

"Yes, we don't have to tell mom right away but I don't have any secrets from Addy," he told her.

"We'll just have to see what happens. I don't think I'll be comfortable sleeping with you there," she said.

"Why not? It's not like Addy or Mom would be shocked. I've never slept with a girl at home but I want to be with you Tobin. Are you planning to leave and go back to New York soon?"

"Not soon, but I do need to go back sometime. This was only supposed to be for a few months. I don't know what I'm going to do, Marley. I never intended for any of this to happen. Do you think I planned to have a concussion and be rescued by a knight in shining armor? Do you think I planned to fall in love with you? I don't have a plan for what happens next," she started to cry.

"Now don't start crying," he pulled her to him. "I don't have a plan either but I'm going to make one. We just need to make it together. I'm going to have to go back to school in the fall too. I'm not going to be satisfied with a bachelor's degree either."

She continued to sob. "Well, I did have a plan. I was going to write my thesis, get my doctorate and travel the world doing anthropology research."

"I don't see how having a relationship with me changes any of that. Why can't you still do all that? I'll be your biggest fan while you do. The only thing is; do you think you can do all that with me tagging along? I want to write books on political philosophy. I don't have to be anywhere special to do that. If you go to the armpit of the earth, I can write there just as easily as anywhere else."

She looked up at him through her long, wet lashes. "Really? If that's true then I don't see any problems. Marley, that makes me so happy."

"You know, Tobin, I don't really have to even sell a book. We can live comfortably all our lives and never do a day's work. I'm really not worried about that angle. I want to do something productive with my life, but Dad and Mom made sure that I don't have to."

"Do you really have that much money?"

"I have more than we'll ever be able to count."

"Well, that makes things a lot easier. It gives us the freedom to decide what we're going to do and plenty of time to come up with that plan."

They packed up and Tobin wanted to drive again. Marley didn't mind since it gave him the opportunity to just sit and look at her. She was positively glowing with that just loved look and he couldn't keep his hands off her. He unbuttoned one of her buttons and slipped his hand inside her shirt. He ran his fingers across the top of her lacy bra and caressed the tops of her breasts.

She let him take her bra off and he played with her breasts until the honk of a truck they were passing embarrassed her. "Stop, Marley," she told him. "Jesus, that truck driver saw my boobs! You're driving me crazy."

He laughed and buttoned her shirt back up. "I just can't believe how beautiful you are and that you let me play with you," he told her. "Your boobs look even sexier with your shirt closed. I can see them bounce and jiggle every time we hit a bump."

1...345678