Petroglyph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, she was held securely as they reassured her and petted her while she regained control of her emotions. Tobin and Aden pulled Marley next to her and he eased on top of her, feeling her curls tickling the head of his cock. Tobin held him, positioning him at Kai's opening and the girl cried out as he slid through the curls and between her dripping labia. She was very tight and the pressure was intense before she began to part and his head popped into her. Immediately, he felt her barrier and he probed it gently.

"Jesus, Kai; you're a virgin," he said.

"I do not know this word," she moaned.

"You've never made love," Aden said.

"Only with women," Kai told them. "Men were not permitted in the temple. I am ready for a man. I am burning inside, Marley."

"Hold on then," he told her. "This is going to hurt a bit."

He rocked the head of his cock back and forth in her opening until he felt her hips begin to move in excitement and pushed through with a sharp thrust. Kai cried out and he froze in place. He felt Aden's hand push between them and rub Kai's little clit vigorously while Tobin kissed her lips, their tongues visibly dueling. When Kai's body began to move again, Marley slid into her with one slow, long push until their bodies were fully joined. Kai was still wincing a little as he began to stroke into her but the pleasure his cock was causing inside her quickly drove any thought of pain away. Her moans grew louder and longer until her small body shook and writhed beneath them, orgasms sweeping her away until she began to lose consciousness. There was a roaring in her ears and she felt a sudden heat in her loins as Marley continued to stroke into her. Her eyes began to roll up in her head and Tobin was alarmed.

"Stop, Marley; she's about to pass out. You can't come in her, anyway. I doubt she's on birth control. She probably doesn't even know what that is."

Marley pulled out and Aden quickly engulfed him while Tobin stroked him to orgasm. Aden took the first burst inside her mouth and then aimed him at Kai's heaving brown breasts. Ropes of white cum streaked her breasts and she watched, fascinated as the fluid crept down her breasts. She was recovering and she dipped her finger in Marley's cum. It rose tentatively to her lips and she tasted it.

Tobin kissed her deeply and looked into those black pools. "Was that what you wanted, Kai?"

"Oh, yes. It was everything I dreamed, and more," she breathed. "We must do this again, many times!"

Aden laughed. "We've created a monster. You're going to be fun, Kai. Let's go get in the hot tub."

This is part one of book three in the "Eye in the Sky" trilogy. I hope you enjoyed it and will read part II when it is posted. Randi."

1...345678