Pet's Trip

Story Info
Pet's Trip.
1k words
4.05
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy woke me up that morning by pulling on the chain attached to my teats. (It still made me feel little and dirty to have to call them that but we had agreed on it as a new rule.) I mewled and scooted closer to him, opening my eyes to meet his.

"Good morning, pet. You ready to take our trip?" I squirmed in the bed as he gently tugged on the chain, not enough to hurt but certainly enough to remind me it was there.

"I did pet. Now, I've already made sure we're packed so all we have to do is get you ready, pack your carry on and stuffie and we'll be good to go!" He pulled a little harder every few words making me suck in my breath and bite my lip.

"Okay, Daddy! Can I get up now? I need to potty." His eyes glinted with a look that I knew could only mean trouble for me.

"Not yet baby girl, we have a few things to handle before you can do that. Now, how about we take off your lovely clamps and put your bands on your little teats." His tugs were getting harder and sharper, making me gasp and want to reach out and stop his hand.

"Yes Daddy. Would you like me to go get your supplies for that?" He smiled and slowly lowered the chain to my chest, not letting go.

"I would pet, but you'll do that while holding this chain in your mouth. I can't have you wearing these in the airport so I intend to make sure you wear them as long as possible at home." I nodded my head and obediently opened my mouth to accept the chain. It was just a few links shorter than when we had bought it, Daddy having modified it for just such occasions. It was tight enough like this that I had to find the perfect position for my head and neck so I didn't pull too hard on my clamps while also holding my breasts up a bit and making them ache more.

I climbed out of the bed with the chain between my teeth and returned with the two silicone suckers for my teats and the black rubber bands made for hair, but that never went in my hair. I turned around to make the trip back across the room but Daddy's voice stopped me.

"Grab your LUSH, the tiger balm, and one of your anal training plugs for me darling. Level 1 is acceptable today."

I mumbled my "yes, Daddy" as best I could around the chain in my mouth and grabbed the requested items. Taking them back to Daddy and laying them out on the bed before kneeling at his feet, awaiting instructions.

"Alright pet, we don't have long before you start doing the potty dance like the little baby you are, so let's get you prepared for the day, yes?" I have a tiny nod of my head, watching Daddy pick up the small training plug first. "Open your mouth, baby."

I opened it and he used my mouth to lube my training plug up before pulling me to my feet by the chain connected to my teats. Once I was on my feet he guided me to the bed by the chain then bent me over at the waist. I could feel the plug teasing my hole and let Daddy control putting it in.

"Such a good little girl! Okay, now let's get your Lush in. Lay down, ankles on the bed, legs spread." Daddy sounded so methodical about this, making it sound like something we did everyday. Which in some form we did.

I watched as Daddy took the jar of tiger balm and opened it, running it under his nose slightly.

"Strong stuff isn't it little one? Whatdya say we take this with us and reapply it every hour or so?" I could feel my face get hot but Daddy was smiling like he'd solved the clue to the answer on Jeopardy. "I think my baby likes that. Does my little cow like the idea of being all squirmy and wet the whole trip, hmm?"

I couldn't do anything but whimper and moan a bit with the chain still in my mouth. Daddy took a few swipes in the jar before rubbing my clit. He smiled as I moaned at the contact, knowing that in a minute it would be burning with a sensation that would make my cunt drip like a faucet. Before I could even comprehend what his next move was, he cut the LUSH on, coated it in balm with his hands, and shoved it into my empty cunt.

I moaned at the feeling and looked at him with pleasing eyes. After playing like this and having stood up from just waking up, I was near to bursting and needed to go to the bathroom.

"Do you want to go potty now, pet?" I whined and nodded my head, a little too hard and fast for the chain connected to my teats that was still in my mouth. He smiled down at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"Alright, you may go, but after this you're gonna have to ask every single time you wanna go, not like when we play at home and you hold until you're about to burst before asking. You ask anytime you feel like you need to go." I nodded my head again and Daddy turned my shoulders towards the bathroom with a hard smack on my ass. I hopped of the bed and trotted off to use the restroom.

When I returned, Daddy was laying clothes out on the bed for me. A pink babydoll dress with flowers all over that just did come to my knee, a bra with holes cut in it so that my teats stuck out and rubbed on my clothes, and a pair of white knee high socks that had a print of a cats paw on the bottom of the foot.

"Drop your chain babygirl, time to band those pretty little teats and then we can get you dressed."