All Comments on 'Petsitting Ch. 01: Wednesday'

by ChelseaShore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well written, especially in terms of the emotional rollercoaster it provides. You've given a prime example of how to include consent and the safeword. Including them as you did added to the story. Too many won't or can't, claiming it interrupts the flow. Not when actually woven into the story.

I hope more is divulged over time as to how this arrangement came to exist. Who are they to each other?

Please include a tag for the humiliation element. I'm not a fan and had to grit my teeth through those bits. Only grasping the supportive demonstrations kept me from bailing. Also needing a tag is the slap. Even more so than the humiliation, there is an audience divide on the subject. I had to pause my reading and think about whether or not to continue. Had I been Pet, I would have safeworded. (Points for the prior mention of limits.)

Elements I like. Elements I appreciate. Elements I dislike. Elements I can't abide. What brings it all together into a successful chapter is the quality of the writing that binds it together. I am hopefully that future chapters maintain and even improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Glad to see more pet play on the site. A very enjoyable read and I hope to see more, keep up the good work.

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous