All Comments on 'Petsitting Ch. 03: Friday'

by ChelseaShore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dogged1dogged1about 5 years ago
Well worth the wait

There are so many great things happening in this installment. The obedience training is the most erotic petplay training I've read. I love how you describe Pup becoming enmeshed in her submissiveness, both physically and mentally. A great addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love!

I really really love these stories. Ive probably read the first one a dozen times. Very sexy!! Great writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thank

So hot. I really hope you do another part. You do a great job of going into the psychology of the characters and making it hot that way and you hit a lot of my favorite kinks. Can't wait for the next steps of the anal training stuff. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yay!! Pup is back!!!

When I saw this, I went back & re read the first 2 installments.

Thank you for bringing Pup back. I hope the next installment is on the way as well.

I feel so connected to Pup. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please publish as a book!

Seriously, your writing and characters are better than half the books on my Kindle. Holt, Pup/Hannah, and James deserve a novel that I would gladly pay for. More please (I don’t beg as prettily as Pup, sorry).

Solivagant12Solivagant12almost 4 years ago
Phenomenal!

I know it's been forever since you last posted a chapter, but I honestly read these three chapters I think every month. I love them so much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous