Petsitting Ch. 03: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her mouth working James' cock and her fingers working her own pussy, Pup couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

And then whine when James tugged down on the leash, forcing her knees to bend and sink her lower on the dildo, and for his cock to slide out of her mouth until only the tip remained.

Just as quickly, he was pulling up on the leash again, forcing her up, though not so far that she would lose the dildo from her ass. His cock pressed further inside of her mouth again, just before she felt the tug of the leash pulling her down.

So, this was his game. She could do this.

James set a rhythm, quick but easy to follow, and Pup began to raise or lower herself automatically, even before she felt the pull on her collar. Up, down, up, down -- and his cock went in and out, in and out. She was so caught up in things that she didn't even notice when James abandoned pulling on the lead, confident that she would keep the beat.

Even though the rhythm was easy, following James' order to edge herself was not. The dildo sliding in and out of her ass didn't hurt, really, but neither was it a source of pleasure. Yes, it hit new nerve endings inside of her that she had only begun to learn about, but Pup couldn't rightly say that the sensation felt good.

And besides, it was taking a lot of concentration to suck James the way she knew he liked. The pace he had set was too slow to truly fuck her throat, so she was left to rely on her lips and tongue to please him the way she really wanted to. Between her concentration on that and the not-quite-discomfort-but-not-really-pleasure in her ass, edging was not happening.

Until James started talking to her.

And he said the most deliciously filthy things.

"Look at you, my pretty little slut-puppy," he breathed. "Look how dirty you are, riding that dildo, fucking yourself right up your ass. Are you rubbing that clit for me, girl? Are you working yourself while I fuck your mouth?"

Pup moaned her assent, feeling a twinge in her pussy at his words.

"That's it, sweetheart," he crooned, rocking his hips to press his cock further between her lips. "Rub that clit for me. Get it all nice and swollen and throbbing. I want to see that slutty pussy dripping. I want you to leave a wet spot on that board right in front of you. You're going to, aren't you? Aren't you?" he demanded again when she didn't answer straight away.

She managed half a nod before he grasped her face in his hands, holding her head still so he could thrust his hips and push his cock deep into her throat. And then he held it there, staring down at her watering eyes. Pup thought he would fuck her throat. James didn't move.

"Keep it there," he directed, voice low. "Keep my cock buried there right where it belongs, pup. Don't you fucking move until I tell you."

She swallowed convulsively, fighting her gag reflex and the rising sense of panic that grew stronger with every second she couldn't breathe. James tilted his head back and moaned at the feeling of her muscles constricting around his dick, thumb stroking over the skin of her cheek in brief reward.

"Good fucking girl," he breathed.

Fuck if that didn't do it for her. Almost at once, the dildo in her ass -- just barely inside of her, what with the position James held her in now -- became erotic instead of simply endurable. Her clit practically sparked beneath her fingers, which were twirling frantic circles. His cock in her throat made her choke, made her eyes tear, made breathing impossible, and made her heart sing.

This was what she wanted: to obey, to serve, to submit. It made every nerve in her dance with life, sent pleasure careening through her, nipples to clit and all the way down to her toes. And there was that knife's edge where James wanted her to balance, never quite tipping into the orgasm she knew was waiting just within reach.

He released her at that moment, allowing her to draw breath even as he pulled on the leash and forced her body down so that the dildo was sunk all the way inside of her again. They fell back into the rhythm, but now what had taken so much of her concentration merely heightened Pup's pleasure until she was whining low in her throat, begging with her eyes to be allowed to cum.

"Not until I do, puppy," James said, fisting his hand in her hair. "You know you belong to me, and that includes every bit of your pleasure. You cum when I wish, you serve how I say, you take every inch of my cock that I decide to give you, understand?" He tugged on her hair to just the point of pain, to add that little edge to the pleasure zinging through her body.

Every word, every stern expression on his face made Pup want to melt and go up in flames all at the same time. She could feel her legs trembling from effort and the orgasm she tried to hold at bay. Her tongue curled and her lips tightened as Pup doubled her efforts, frantic for her master to cum so she wouldn't disobey him and fall right into the orgasm he was denying her.

"There you go," he growled. "Suck hard, pup. Work for my cum. Earn it -- oh, fuck yes!"

His fingers tightened in her hair, pulling her head back so he could angle his cock and release into the haven of her mouth. Pup didn't even have to be told to swallow, though his gravelly direction to do so made her pussy flutter.

"Good girl," he panted after a minute. "And no, you're not cumming yet. Keep rubbing your clit."

Pup whined in frustration as James pulled away from her mouth. She didn't even notice that she kept her up-and-down rhythm on the dildo, so desperate was she to finally climax.

James stepped back, his cock, now at half-mast, still proudly framed by the open zipper of his jeans. He raked his eyes over her, and Pup knew from that heated look that he was already thinking of fucking her again.

"Look," he said, smiling, "you left a wet spot on the board. Just like I said you would. Do you want to cum, puppy?"

She whined, nodding frantically.

"Then beg."

The words had barely registered before Pup shot up to her begging position, arms framing tits, hands tucked beneath her chin. James didn't correct her this time.

Instead, he crouched down, looked her in the eye, and whispered, "Cum for me. However you'd like, cum for me."

Pup didn't even think about it. She impaled herself back on the dildo, desperate for something, anything, to fill any of her holes. Her fingers brushed her clit, and she came apart.

It felt like she'd been running toward a cliff for the longest time, and had finally reached the edge to leap. Instead of falling, she flew, bursting up and outward so quickly and violently that she felt spots at the edge of her vision. Pup soared, her frantic fingers on her clit pushing her to cresting peaks, until finally she began to float down.

James' hands were everywhere, stroking his little pup's glistening skin, finger-combing her hair, and pressing into muscles he knew had to be cramped. She panted and trembled under his touch as he slowly helped her ease her body off of the dildo. He was damned proud of that little contraption, almost as proud as he was of Pup for taking it to it so well.

He helped her to her little bed in the corner of the den so she could rest on the soft, padded surface instead of the rough carpet. Already his eyes were cataloguing any marks on her body that might need care. The crop marks he'd left on her were fading, but the indents left on her knees from the board might need a little rub or two.

"Take a moment for yourself, Pup," he murmured, crouching down to stroke her hair back from her forehead. "You did well. I'm proud of you. But there's one more thing I need you to do for me before we start your aftercare. Stay."

Like she was going anywhere. James smiled to himself as he straightened and strode out of the den. There was a pit stop in the bathroom to clean up and tuck his cock back in his jeans, and then he swung by the bedroom to grab the present he'd bought for Pup just last week.

She'd stopped panting by the time he returned, though she was still sprawled on the bed right where he'd left her. She lifted her head when he walked in, and flashed him a sleepy sated smile that woke a sense of self-satisfaction. Of course Pup was there to serve him, but he'd served her well right back.

"Up, girl," he urged. "Head to the ground, ass in the air. I've got one more thing I want you to do for me."

James knew she was expecting another plug, and she was right to. But this one was a little different, and even though he had just cum, James felt his cock stir a tiny bit as he lubed up the metal plug and pressed it into Pup's ass. She whined a moment, more an expression of discomfort than any real complaint, and then jumped, startled, when she felt the tail attached to the other end brush her legs.

James laughed as she turned quickly, trying to catch a glimpse.

"Settle down, puppy," he said. "Here. Look." He took the tail in his hands and held it out so she could take a peek. It was fluffy and the same shade of auburn as her hair. It had taken him a while to find a butt plug tail that was such a close match, but Etsy had some surprisingly reasonably-priced fetish gear for sale and eventually he'd found the perfect tail for his little puppy.

"Do you like it?"

Pup grinned and swayed her ass, making her tail wag back and forth in a perfect expression of happiness.