Petticoat Junction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie Jo, dressed in a big, pink fluffy bathrobe and high-heeled fuzzy slippers took Eb by the hand and led the two up the stairs to a bedroom. All the way up, Eb was trying to peek up under her robe and both men were admiring her curvaceous legs. Eb was beside himself with excitement and kept exclaiming, "golly, we're really going to do this." Mr. Douglas wasn't sure exactly how much sexual experience Eb had, but he was willing to bet that the next time would be his first.

Bobbie Jo was familiar with Mr. Douglas' preferences from past visits, and suggested to him that she could handle them both at the same time. Mr. Douglas was more than agreeable, as he sat on the bed beside Eb. He came to the Shady Rest to satisfy his desire for anal sex; something his wife Lisa would never allow. Bobbie Jo turned on the old phonograph in the room and some old scratchy recording of a burlesque tune began to play as she removed her robe to reveal a silky pink baby-doll nightie. The garment just barely covered the swell of her ass cheeks and it was obvious she was wearing no bra from the way her nipples poked through the thin material. The high heels made her incredible legs seem even longer and more shapely.

As Eb sat mesmerized next to Mr. Douglas, Bobbie Jo began to do a slow, sensuous bump-and-grind dance in front of them. Swaying her wide hips from side to side, she turned and bent down until her hands touched the floor, revealing that she wore the skimpiest of pink bikini panties. Eb, unable to contain himself, reached both hands out and caressed her perfectly round cheeks. She pulled back and stood up, not out of annoyance, but to further the tease. Bobbie Jo faced them again and suggested, "while I'm dancing, let's see how fast you boys can get undressed." Not having to be asked twice, Eb began shucking his clothes, and almost fell over when his legs became entangled in is pants. Mr. Douglas just played it cool and calmly lost his clothes, placing them on a nearby chair.

As they sat back down on the bed, Bobbie Jo assessed the erections in front of her: She had seem Mr. Douglas' cock before, and always thought it resembled one of the big pickles in the barrel at Drucker's General Store. It even had the same curve. Eb's tool was a little longer than average, maybe eight inches, with a nice plum sized crown. He couldn't resist stroking it as she danced and swayed just inches in front of him. She reached up with her hands and slowly slid the thin straps of the baby-doll off her shoulders, and when she shrugged, the slippery smooth garment drifted down and completely off her body, pooling at her feet. Her body was magnificent as her proud breasts stuck straight out from her chest. She turned her back to them once again and bent over as she pushed her panties over her hips and down her taut legs. Bobbie Joe looked back at them from between her legs as she spread them wide apart, giving them a good look at her hairy mound and slit.

She stood back up and turned towards them, her hands on her hips, and licked her lips. Knowing that Mr. Douglas wanted to make this special for Eb, she devoted most of her attention to the tall, lanky farm hand. Advancing to stand between his legs, she quickly dropped down to her knees and began to run her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the crown, without ever touching it with her hands. She placed her hands on his thighs to steady herself and then drew his eight inches into her mouth until his scrotum was touching her lips. She had just begun to suck when his hips jerked and his cock erupted in her mouth.

"Golly," was all Eb could muster as he squirted his seed down her throat. This was something new to him and it couldn't have been more wonderful. When he had pumped his load into her mouth, Bobbie Jo stood up in front of him and began to dip her knees up and down, letting his still hard cock ride the valley between her perfect tits. She squeezed them together, pinching his pole between them while a few remaining drops of his cum provided the lubrication. If his cock had been tempted to shrivel, this sliding between her magnificent tits coaxed it back to rigidity. Eb just sat there, his eyes bulging in their sockets, watching his cock slide between her globes. Finally she released her breasts, stood up and urged Eb to scoot back onto the bed.

When he had gotten comfortable with his back resting against the many pillows leaning on the headboard of the large bed, Bobbie Jo began to crawl on her knees, up his body, straddling his legs until she was sitting on his lap facing him. As she advanced, Eb never took his eyes off her brown bush as it got nearer to his crotch. When she sat down, her perfect tits jiggled slightly and he refocused his attention on them. They were like magnets drawing him, and Bobbie Jo urged him, "go ahead, you can touch them, I would like that." Eb, first gently, then with increasing vigor encircled each breast with one of his course hands and began to knead them like bread dough. "Oh that feels good," Bobbie Jo assured him and he rolled her long nipples between his fingers.

His hard-on had been trapped by her body against his thighs, and she raised up on her knees and grasped it until it was pointing directly at her moist slit. With his plum resting between her lips, Bobbie Jo wiggled her hips and lightly brushed against it, lubricating it with her motion. Feeling this additional stimulation, Eb released her tits, stared between their bodies, and focused all his attention on their anticipated union. Bobbie Jo then began to slowly lower her body, allowing his cock to penetrate her as she progressed. Eb stared as his cock disappeared inside Bobbie Jo's wet pussy. When she was finally sitting flat on his lap, completely impaled on his pole, Eb leaned his head back on the pillows, closed his eyes and moaned, "gooolllly that feels great." It felt to him like he had stuck his cock into a bowl of warm pudding; pudding that squeezed him (not that he had ever done that with pudding).

Then she raised up on her knees again until he was almost out of her, and sat back down quickly. His eyes flew open and he ground his groin up against hers, as she began to bounce up and down on his tool. Eb soon got the idea and as Bobbie Jo fucked him, he jammed his cock up into her as hard as he could. She abruptly stopped and leaned over onto Eb's body, pressing her tits against his chest and presenting her lovely ass cheeks to Mr. Douglas. She reached back and spread them wide, saying, "I didn't forget you Mr. Douglas." He leapt onto the bed and crawled between her legs, as Eb watched in amazement. On Mr. Douglas' visits to the Shady Rest he always favored anal action because Lisa would never allow him to do that at home. He grabbed the handy bottle of baby oil from the night table where it was always kept, and squirted a generous amount along the length of his cock. He wedged his "pickle" into Bobbie Jo's anus and began to steadily push forward.

When his head popped through her sphincter ring, she groaned, and he applied steady pressure until his entire cock was inside her ass. This was actually the first time Bobbie Jo had been double-penetrated and the feeling was exquisite. She wiggled her torso against them and moaned, oh, fuck me boys." Hearing the lovely Bobbie Jo talking so dirty was the only encouragement Mr. Douglas and Eb needed as they began to jam their cocks in and out of her holes; sometimes simultaneously and sometimes alternating their strokes. They fucked Bobbie Jo as hard as they could, feeling their cocks pressure against each other. She braced herself with her hands against Eb's chest as she helped them by bouncing her ass up and down between them, her ass cheeks jiggling erotically. They plowed her holes even harder when she groaned, "your cocks feel so good inside me." Eb had already cum in her mouth, and Mr. Douglas' age increased his stamina, as they continued to fuck Bobbie Jo's holes.

Maybe the best part about fucking Bobbie Jo was that the girls had all gone on the pill, and AIDS still hadn't been heard of, so no condoms were required...they were getting the complete, wonderful sensation. They continued to drive their cocks into Bobbie Jo with all their strength, working up a steady sweat. She sat back a little so Eb could watch her tits bounce on her chest, and he responded by reaching up and attempting to stuff as much of her right breast into his mouth as he could. Eb began to literally chew on her tit, while roughly squeezing its twin. Mr. Douglas, being somewhat more experienced, reached his hand around her waist and twisted and pinched her swollen clit in his fingers. "Oh shit," Bobbie Jo screamed into the air as her whole body shivered between them.

Her intense orgasm triggered theirs as Mr. Douglas and Eb slammed their hard cocks as deep into her holes as they could and held them there. They could feel each others tools jerking and twitching inside her as they began to spill their seed into her belly. She could feel the heat as they shot their hot fluid into her ass and pussy, and it almost immediately began to dribble out of her holes. Mr. Douglas reluctantly slid his deflating pickle out of her anus and watched his cum drool down onto Eb. Not wanting this moment to end, Eb continued to fondle Bobbie Jo's firm tits as his tool began to shrivel inside her. She kissed him on the cheek as she raised up off his cock; strands of sticky cum still connecting them.

"Golly, thanks Bobbie Jo; and thanks Dad," Eb naively blurted out. Mr. Douglas didn't even bother to correct him as he began to dress.

Bobbie Jo, a vision of loveliness, even with drops of cum dripping down her thighs, encouraged them, "you boys are welcome anytime, I hope you had a good time."

That evening at the Shady Rest, all the employees were present for the monthly financial meeting when Kate related to them the urgent need for an influx of funds. Her point was emphasized by a couple of pots placed around the parlor collecting rain water. She could tell Mr. Haney was bursting with news, so she conceded the floor to him. Haney began, "well it just so happens that this very afternoon I got a call from our most wealthy customer, Mr. J. D. Clampett, and he had a very interesting proposition for us.

Jed Clampett had been a poor mountaineer until one day he was shooting at some food, missed the rabbit he was aiming at and when his bullet hit the dirt; up through the ground came a bubblin' crude...oil that is...Black Gold...Texas T. Well, the first thing you knew, he was a millionaire. He was now worth about sixty million dollars, and had moved to California; Beverly Hills that is. The money hadn't changed his character or personality one bit, though; he was still the simple, honest hillbilly he had always been. He had split his millions with his daughter, nephew, and Granny. Every couple of months,he paid a visit to the Shady Rest to "clear the cobwebs," and paid the Bradleys very handsomely for their services. Truth was, if it wasn't for his generosity and friendship, the Shady Rest would have gone belly-up months ago.

Haney continued, unable to contain his enthusiasm, "as you know, Mr. Clampett has a reservation next week. Well, it is Jethro's (his nephew) birthday, and he would like something extra special to give him; and get this: he said cost was no limit." Kate thought she actually saw drool at the corners of Haney's mouth as he related this.

Quickly, before everyone had to awkwardly avoid the obvious, Betty Jo spoke up and volunteered, "it's OK everyone, I'll do it. I'll give up my virginity to Jethro...that should be special enough."

Now there are folks who would criticize and chastise Kate for allowing her daughters to prostitute themselves to save the Shady Rest, but no one was ever forced or pressured to do anything they didn't feel comfortable doing. The girls had all volunteered to sell their charms for the good of the family, and most of the time they actually enjoyed themselves. Betty Jo was actually looking forward to feeling a man inside her, after watching her sisters having intercourse so many times.

You could tell that a special customer was due on the Cannonball, because not only was Uncle Joe not napping, but he was dressed in a vest and a white straw hat (even though he was still moving mighty slow). When Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine came ambling up to the Shady Rest, Uncle Joe practically fell all over them welcoming them and shaking hands. Jed hated this aspect about being rich. He often thought to himself that the money had not changed him one bit; but it had changed everyone around him. He recognized the opportunity to do good with the money and help his friends and relatives, but sometimes he wasn't sure all the hassle involved was worth it. He would have gladly given Kate the money she needed or even bought her mortgage, but she, like most of the folks in Hooterville, was much too proud to accept charity. He thought that Mr. Haney, and possibly Uncle Joe, were about the only ones who would have accepted his gifts. This is why Jed made a point to vastly over-paying for everything; it was his way of extending charity without it seeming that way.

Betty Jo, who had been primping all morning, came out on the porch to greet them, and Jethro nearly pulled her arm out of its socket by shaking her hand so hard. She was wearing a simple yellow sundress and practical flats. Her luxurious red hair was done up in pigtails tied with yellow ribbon, and they made her appear much younger than her age. After the proper pleasantries were exchanged, Jed, knowing that Jethro was busting at the seams in anticipation, suggested they head upstairs to a bedroom. Billie Jo asked if she could accompany them since it was her sister's first time, and Jed assured her that they would love to have her join them.

When they opened the door to their room a small pink pig ran squealing out and disappeared down the hall. Jed looked at Billie Jo and began, "don't tell me you..."

But before he could finish his thought, Billie Jo read his mind and laughingly responded, "oh goodness no. You remember Arnold Ziffel. Fred is in another room with Bobbie Jo and he didn't want Arnold to see what he was doing...he was afraid Arnold would tell Doris."

The quartet all laughed heartily as they entered and closed the door behind them. Billie Jo directed the men to sit on the bed, "why don't you make yourselves comfy, and I'll unwrap Jethro's birthday gift for him."

As they sat, Jethro was squirming so noticeably that Jed asked, "what's the matter boy, you got ants in your pants?"

"No, Uncle Jed, I just can't wait to see me some boobies," Jethro answered.

As Betty Jo kicked off her shoes, Billie Jo began to ease the shoulder straps down Betty Jo's smooth, pale shoulders. Betty Jo pulled her arms through the arm holes, and Billie Jo unzipped the back, let loose of the homemade dress, and let it drift down off Betty Jo's body and onto the floor around her feet. Jethro's eyes bulged as it was revealed that Betty Jo was wearing nothing under the dress but a big smile. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy," was all Jethro could articulate as he stared at her nudity.

She was truly magnificent: her 36 C breasts perfectly firm and jutting out from her chest, capped by her pink gumdrop nipples. Her bright red bush was so sparse that they could see her large, puffy lips surrounding her slit. Billie Jo took this opportunity to untie and remove the hair ribbons, allowing Betty Jo's wavy red hair to cascade down over her shoulders. In one minute she had been transformed from a girl into a desirable woman. Billie Jo quickly removed her own clothes, saying, "I don't want to be the only one in the room with clothes on."

"Now let's get you two undressed," Billie Jo suggested as the girls stepped forward, and the men stood. She began to assist Jed in removing his work shirt and boots. Every time she had been with Jed, she had marveled at what great shape he was in for a man his age. She tugged his trousers down revealing his old-fashioned underwear, that resembled cut-off long-johns. As Billie Jo lowered them, she was greeted by his ample tool: it must have been a good nine or ten inches long with a nicely flared crown. She glanced over at Betty Jo who had stripped Jethro down to his pants, and was untying the rope he employed as a belt. She was having a little difficulty tugging his pants down because they kept snagging on his erection. Jethro had not bothered to wear underwear for the occasion, and Betty Jo verbally gasped when his cock was revealed. It was truly a magnificent specimen: it was a foot long, pointing straight up at the ceiling with a huge orange sized head thumping against his stomach.

Suddenly Billie Jo was afraid for her virgin sister, but one look at Betty Jo's face allayed all her fears. Betty Jo's eyes were glazed over with pure lust as she stared at Jethro's prodigious tool. At this moment Betty Jo wanted nothing more in the world than to feel it inside her. A plan was taking shape in Billie Jo's head as she began to orchestrate the deflowering of her sister. She instructed the eager Jethro to lay back on the bed, propped up against the headboard. His cock laying on his stomach looked like the giant pepperoni sticks hanging in Drucker's General Store. She knew lubrication was not going to be a problem because she could see Betty Jo's crotch glisten as she absent-mindedly rubbed her mound, but wanted to be certain as she grabbed the baby oil bottle and squirted a generous stream up the underside of Jethro's pole. Betty Jo bounded enthusiastically onto the bed and Billie Jo guided her onto Jethro's lap with her back facing him. She told Jethro, "this way you can reach around her and play with her boobies. Now remember, this is her first time so you have to go slow."

Jethro just shook his head vigorously up and down as an eager Betty Jo raised up on her knees directly over his groin. Billie Jo grasped his huge tool and pointed it straight up at her sister's slit, as Betty Jo used both her hands to spread her puffy lips far apart. Too horny to wait any longer, Betty Jo began to lower herself onto Jethro's huge cock. His bulbous crown slid through her lips and she began impaling herself inch by inch. When she felt the pressure of his crown against her maidenhead, Betty Jo paused, held her breath and in one motion sat down on his lap, feeling his giant cock pierce her virginity and penetrate her tight cunt all the way up into her belly. The pleasure surpassed the pain and Betty Jo shrieked, "Oh my God that feels good." She finally had a man's cock buried up inside her pussy, and it felt wonderful. "Oh, fuck me, Jethro," she urged.

Jethro was in heaven. He never dreamed anything could feel so good. His cock felt like a hot, wet hand was squeezing its entire length. He had never done this before, but it was instinctive as he began to thrust his cock up into Betty Jo. She was raising up and sitting down as she bounced on his hard-on, loving the feel of his meat filling her pussy. Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down on her chest, and Jethro reached around her and grasped them in his large, rough hands. When he pinched her pink gumdrops, she shuddered in his grasp and her cunt contracted around his cock as she came violently. It was as if she was possessed, as she began to fuck herself up and down on his huge pole.

As Jed and Billie Jo stood by the bed watching the two lovers, Billie Jo took Jed's cock in her hand and began to stroke it. She whispered in his ear, "I think it would be really special if you and your nephew fucked her together."

Jed's eyes brightened and he responded, "I think that's a dandy idea."

As Jed climbed onto the bed, Billie Jo announced to the couple, "if you will stop for just a moment, we have a surprise for you."