Petticoat Junction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swiftly retrieved the baby oil, squirted some in her palm, and rubbed it all over Jed's impressive probe. She gently pushed Betty Jo back against Jethro's chest whispering in her ear, "trust me Betty, you will love this." As Jed crawled on his knees between Betty Jo's legs, Billie Jo hooked her fingers inside Betty Jo's cunt lips and attempted to spread them even wider. Betty Jo's eyes widened as she realized Billie Jo's intentions. Just a trace of blood was mixed with the lubricating froth she and Jethro had worked up, as it seeped from her opening. As Betty Jo and Jethro spread their legs wider, Jed crept closer to their bodies and lay his penis on Betty Jo's stomach. It was rock hard, and seemed to be getting larger as he nudged his crown against her wide open slit , his underside against Jethro's.

Betty Jo was crazed with desire or she might have tensed and resisted as he began to push forward, attempting to double-penetrate her tiny hole. She wiggled her shapely ass, trying to accommodate his entry as her pussy lips stretched even farther. Billie Jo dribbled some additional baby oil along his prick as he fought to gain entry; and then suddenly his crown plowed through her opening, and he was in. Betty Jo threw herself back against Jethro's chest as she felt Jed's cock sliding deeper inside her cunt alongside Jethro's. Her cunt walls were stretched to their limit when Jed's balls finally rested against her pussy mound. The trio just lay there motionless while all parties adjusted to the extreme penetration. Betty Jo could swear she could feel the blood coursing through the veins on their cocks as they remained motionless inside her.

When Jed and Jethro finally began to slowly withdraw their invading logs, Betty Jo closed her eyes and screamed, "oh my God," as her entire body went into a spasm. Her cunt muscles closed around their cocks, and even her arms and legs twitched as she had an extreme orgasm. They didn't stop moving,however, and continued to withdraw, and then slammed their poles back up inside her totally stretched cunt. Betty Jo's orgasm continued as she actually saw stars inside her head, and shrieked, "oh my God...fuck me...just fuck me." Her climax seemed eternal as her two lovers began to rhythmically jam their rock hard cocks up into her juicy cunt. Their two poles acted as one monstrous cock as they fucked her in unison. She was being fucked by nearly two feet of cock, and with each thrust they were stretching her pussy even farther to accommodate their piston-like strokes.

As she felt their cocks sliding in and out of her formally virgin cunt, Betty Jo was enjoying ultimate ecstasy. She absolutely loved the sensation of being fucked...why had she waited so long. As they jammed their huge tools up into her belly, Betty Jo encouraged them, "I love the feel of your cocks...fuck me harder." Spurred on by hearing these nasty words coming from her angelic face, Jed and Jethro began to slam her pussy so hard that the entire bed shook. The headboard knocking against the wall dislodged a picture hanging there and it fell to the floor. Luckily it landed on a throw rug and the glass did not shatter. Billie Jo, so turned on by watching the deflowering of her baby sister, had jammed the baby oil bottle up her own pussy and was fucking herself in a chair beside the bed; her legs thrown up over the arms of the chair spreading her cunt wide open.

In the position she was in, Jed's cock was making constant contact with her swollen clit, keeping Betty Jo in a perpetual state of orgasm. As they slammed their enormous cocks into her pussy, she wrapped her beautiful legs around Jed and drew him into her, trying to get even more cock inside her. Jethro had encompassed her wonderful tits in his huge palms, and was pinching her gumdrops between his thumbs and forefingers. He was pinching hard, but the pain was just another form of stimulation and made Betty Jo cum even more violently. She had two of the largest cocks she had ever seen both inside her cunt at the same time, and Betty Jo couldn't have been happier. She was being fucked for the first time in her life and it couldn't have been more wonderful.

Without warning, Jed and Jethro rammed their giant cocks up into her and held them there, grinding against her body. The inside of her cunt was suddenly scorching hot as their cocks twitched and spurted their cum deep up into her belly. She ground her pubic bone against Jed's as she joined them in orgasm. Her cunt was so stuffed that their combined fluids began to actually squirt out around the edges of her hole, spraying Jed and Jethro's thighs and drooling down her ass cheeks. They seemed to pump their seed into her for minutes; all three nude bodies jerking and shuddering. "Whee-doggies," Jed shouted as he attempted to stuff even more of his cock inside Betty Jo.

When their balls were finally empty, Jed withdrew his deflating cock and sat on the side of the bed, admiring Billie Jo's spread legs as she finished with the baby oil bottle. Jethro grasped Betty Jo's tiny body around the waist and lifted her off him like she were a rag doll, exclaiming, "hot dog that was nice. Thanks Uncle Jed. Thanks Betty Jo." They both stared at Betty Jo's incredible naked body as she lay back against the pillows where Jethro had placed her. Her legs were splayed wide and her slit was still a big wide open hole where they had stretched her. They could see far up into her open cunt, and it was the brightest shade of pink they had ever seen. Their cum continued to dribble out of her hole, soaking the homemade comforter.

Jed spoke, "I want to thank you girls for a dandy time. If you aren't too busy today, I was thinking that after some vittles, we could continue this all night. I bet there are a lot more combinations we could try, and I still haven't spent any time with my favorite blond," (gesturing toward Billie Jo). He reached for his pants, retrieved an entire bundle of $100 bills fresh from Milburn Drysdale's bank, and laid it on the night table. "Like I told Haney, spare no expense."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. Did you have a favorite Bradley girl? I miss the old theme songs where they told you the entire plot of the series in 30 seconds. Please keep the comments and story suggestions coming.