Petulance Ch. 01

Story Info
Thou should not covert thy mates wife.
2k words
4.03
2.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams are complex things, let me tell you of one of mine;

It was a dinner party, one of many that we have with our friends, casual, fun, good food and nice wine. My wife and I love to host, our house is large and comfortable with rooms for children to play. On this night we had over two other couples with their children. We have always been close to both couples, we would go on hiking trips together, things get loose enough on such trips, I must admit both of my friends wife's are very attractive, one a slender blonde with a well adjusted chest and legs to die for, let's call her Prudence, the other Petulance, a pocket rocket of a woman, feisty when she wants to be, a delicate arse and pert bosom.

The dinner party was well underway, children had retired to various bedrooms, wine flowed freely, we were all quite comfortable when someone suggested that we crack open the spa at the end of the garden. After various confusion of not having suitable swimming attire for our guests, Petulance's husband decided boxer shorts, would be suitable so we all striped down and got into the spa. As the warm bubbles burbled so too did the alcohol. At some stage we decided removal of our hastily chosen swimming clothes would be appropriate. Wet clothes were thrown clear.

As much as I really would liked to, no actual visible nudity showed, the girls kept low enough in the water. But just knowing I was sharing the water with 3 naked women was starting to make me quite horny, nothing obvious. The drinks continued and I was happy just stroking my wife's leg under the water. My other hand reaching discretely under the water brushes Petulance's hand, send an almost electric shock where our fingers came together. Nothing was said, but her fingers stroke mine in return. My light touches under the water slowly moving to the naked skin of her leg, nothing more than one finger gently stroking. Making forbidden contact under the water.

My touches progressively getting more adventurous I'm touching more naked skin, covered only by the gentle bubbles and darkness. Taking the opportunity as my wife discretely exits to get another round of drink my hand brushes Petulance's breast, her husband is distracted talking to our fellow diners. I slow my ministrations as getting too turned on is not going to help me achieve my end goal. As my wife returns and distributes drinks Petulance leans over to kiss her husband, giving me the opportunity to play with her sensual arse, my fingers playing and exploring. I have very limited mobility, whilst keeping my body under the water and hands out of sight. I do get a chance to touch some of her bush a flick of my fingers caressing across her sensitive lips.

At this stage its late and Prudence and her husband make their excuses and discretely exit the spa, nice look at her legs and forbidden valley as she slides from the water. My wife has had enough too she announces and leaves me with Petulance and her husband. Unfortunately he suddenly reaches the capacity of his system and turns out of the spa, giving up the last few hours of consumption to the surrounding garden. This somewhat dampens the mood as we hurriedly vacate the spa and retire to the house. Petulance's husband excuses himself to the spare room leaving my friends wife and I alone to clean up the wreck of the party.

Luckily it's quite a warm night and we are happy to potter around cleaning up, Petulance in a light floral dress, me in shorts and a T shirt. Each time we brush past each other as we pass by carrying plates, a little shiver, a magic connection. We play the good spouses and continue chatting as we go about our cleaning up. Each brush past less coincidental, each accidental touch a little less so. As we finally get most the dishes sorted all that is left is the dishes in the sink. Petulance chooses to wash, telling me she is wet enough in her beautiful sing song voice. My movement as I lean over to retrieve the dish cloth takes long than really needed, the meticulous actions as I rub down the bench possibly more rigorous that absolutely necessary. I slowly loose my battle to keep my hard on less obvious.

Now my cock is brushing past her pert buttocks each time I pass by. We continue the cleaning up charade, idly chatting, conscious that our spouses are sleeping in the neighboring rooms. I finally give up any pretense of moving around and stand behind her, my tall frame over shadowing this petite woman as she stands, hands motionless in the sink, our pretense of idle chat forgotten as my lips brush against the soft skin of her neck. My hands find themselves on her hips, stroking, the soft material of her summer dress sliding across naked skin underneath. My hand slowly moving around to cup one pert breast. In drawn breath as my finger caresses a hard nipple. My kisses across the sensitive skin of her neck and down along her shoulder. She tries to turn to kiss me, but I brace her legs against mine, "not quite yet", I whisper.

My spare hand is slowly circling her hip, lower with each movement, closer to that forbidden valley. My soft kisses snake up to her ears tenderly suckling and her breath becomes more ragged. The hand on her breast feeling the soft skin, my large hands cupping the whole of her sensitive skin, my thumb playing with her nipple, tracing the same circles that my tongue is in her ear. My lower hand slowly sliding the material of the dress up, higher until its bunched around her hips. Two glorious globes of naked flesh pressed against my groin, the thin covering of my shorts and the fine lace of her panties separating us. My hand works around to the front of her knickers, my fingers sliding down so close to her soft pubic hair.

Up until now Petulance has been quiet and other than soft groans been compliant. There may be a hidden guilt switch in every woman, but I triggered it. She tenses, fiercely whispers, "that's enough, we should stop!"

I am so close to her, my cock straining against her gorgeous arse, I can smell the gentle perfume of her moist pussy. May not get this chance again, I really don't want to stop, and I know neither does she. My grip around her body tightens, my legs locked around hers, my lower hand slides down to cup her groin, she cannot move, she is trapped against the sink.

"Sorry, too late love, you're going to get fucked!" I whisper

Silently she squirms against me, but I'm too strong, her movements allow a finger to enter her forbidden pussy, so wet I slide my finger hard against her button. This is a very dangerous game now, all she needs to do is to call out and either one of our spouses would hear. I am confident though as a second finger enters her tight wet pussy. She is biting her lower lip and grinding back against my groin.

"Please!" she pleads

"I am quite sure that meant please drop your pants and fuck me... " I respond

Almost in-perceivably she nods assent, her body trembling with a combination of fright and lust. I release her mauled breast and push down my shorts, my hard cock slaps on the skin of her arse. Not letting up my two fingered ministrations of her now soaking pussy, I adjust the position of my hips, bending my knees to place my member between her legs.

She gasps as I push the fabric of her knickers aside and place the head of my cock against the lips of her vagina, my cock throbbing.

"I've only fucked one person since I've been with my husband." she confesses in a whisper, her conscience still holding on. I grin knowing it was me, (another story tell you later)

I apply pressure and she rolls her hips as I enter the first inch of her vagina. The feeling as the head of my cock slips inside, feeling her pussy stretch as she struggles to take my girth. She stifles a grunt as I push the next inch in. I notice the knuckles of her hands turn white as she grips the bench. I am lifting her up on tip toes as I continue to slide inside. I feel her wet juices running down my cock. My fingers scoop up some of the lubricant and apply it to her cliterus in rubbing circles. I feel her allow more of me in as she adjusts to the intrusion of my cock. Gently I slide back, but only for a moment, back in up to the hilt.

"Full!" she gasps

I slide back, bending my knees and the roughly slam back up, she grunts lifting of the floor. I continue this slow calculated rhythm, on the fifth thrust she shudders her first orgasm hitting her, I turn up the rhythm, not giving her a break, my thrusts faster, my fingers pressed hard on her clit, she can't get away from me, almost too much all at once. She is biting her hand to stifle the gasps as my hard cock plows into her. I am feeling my cock swell more, it wants release, this drives her into another crashing orgasm. I slow again, easing off with my fingers, I'm not ready to cum yet!

Suddenly I withdraw, sliding out with a pop, she groans and goes weak, I catch her turn her around and kiss her for the first time, a long sensual full mouth kiss, our tongues meet, intertwine searching and pleasuring. I pick her up, her petite frame light in my strong arms. I shuffle side ways and place her on the bench, she squirms as her cute naked bottom contacts the cool of the stone benchtop. Her legs astride my hips, I present my hard cock to her, she takes it in her small hands, shudders as she places it at the entrance to her wet mound. Her lips part as I push back in. She gasps as I slide in, her body welcoming me. My hand pressed on her delightful tummy, my thumb finding the soft nub of her clit. My thrusts matched by my thumbs movement, no rest.

Each time my cock slams into her, her beautiful breasts jiggle in time, forcing me to stop for a second to place one of them in my mouth. My tongue tracing a path around her sensitive nipple, teeth tenderly nibbling. She gasps as I release her delightful breast and continue to thrust into her. We are working together, my body at one with hers, our sweat combining. My thrusts becoming more forceful as I get closer to orgasm, the union of our bodies wet with our combined juices. I feel the heat as my seed boils, she feels my cock swell as I start to cum, this pushes her over the edge. My frantic thrusting pushing her against the hard stone top of the bench. My strong arms full of blood, bulging as my whole body tenses. We both silently scream as our bodies fully connect.

Suddenly my legs go weak as all of the energy leave my system, she wraps her legs around my waist to stop me falling and kiss me to stop the inevitable giggles of ecstasy. Holding my face hers she glares at me crushing my lips to hers.

"Be fucking quiet!" she soundlessly glares at me

A noise from one of the rooms startles us into panicked action. She leaps to her feet and her dress covers her as I scoop up my shorts and disappear into the adjoining room.

One of the kids has wanted to use the bathroom, walks through the kitchen rubbing tired eyes, oblivious to the actions of moments ago.

"Honey, are you okay?" my wife calls sleepily from the bedroom.

I respond that we are just finishing up and be in bed soon, as I discretely clothe myself.

"That was very naughty, shouldn't have happened." Petulance whispers, but still returns my kiss.

"Never again!" she firmly states.

.....to be continued