PEYTON: A Limp-Dick Futa Earns Cash

Story Info
Futa with a pussy and a limp penis gets fucked in public.
1.6k words
4.07
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futella
Futella
3 Followers

In the glimmering lights of nightlife, on a small city street, a young woman sets a blanket down on the sidewalk. She smooths it out with her petite hands. And then she begins to strip.

Her name is Peyton. She has wide hips, long black hair. Once, she was quite the rebel. Back then, she wore big black hoodies that hid her curvy figure. Back then, she was a back-talking brat who loved to bad-mouth slutty behavior. However, quite recently, three very exciting events have changed her life: Firstly, her sexual partner has claimed sexual ownership of her. Secondly, in a landmark decision, public nudity, public sex, and prostitution have become legalized in her city. Thirdly, she's become a prostitute. She would never forget the night that her mistress slipped a hand down her shorts, squeezed her ass, and hissed into her ear, "I'm going to milk so much money out of your body. All your money's my money, bitch. If you want anything, you'll have to come beg me, and I'll know it if you cheat me, you little slut." Peyton once hated that woman, but when she met her mistress's cock, everything changed. Peyton has been drunk on cock musk ever since.

For that reason, Peyton is now stripping naked on the sidewalk. She's wearing a high-cut itty-bitty hoodie over her huge breasts. And she pulls it up, revealing two heavy, jiggly boobs— round, but with a slight milfy droop to them. She shakes them from side to side. Each plump breast is about the size of a volleyball, and far more supple and juicy.

Peyton takes a moment to rub her red face. Most passersby glance to her for a split second, then look away out of embarrassment.

But she continues. She reaches her shaky little hands to her jeans. She unbuttons the front button. And then she drops her pants to reveal her curvaceous naked hips. Between her juicy thighs, it is all on display: a long, limp cock dangles between supple thighs. Her cock is tender, even jiggly. It's as soft as her areolas. Peyton is a futanari, and she's also been cursed with a long, forever-limp dick, cushioned by balls as big as peaches.

Peyton lowers her plump ass onto the blanket. She pulls her backpack closer to her, and she pulls out the sign her mistress wrote up for her. Peyton holds it in her hands, and her eyes read it for the first time.

"I love sex. Please pay for my pretty pussy or my limp dick." Rates are already listed out below.

The sign is ridiculous. Peyton trembles with nervousness. Her cock feels so hot and swollen as it lays limp on the blanket. Will strangers really like this?

She leans the sign on the red brick building behind her. She adjusts it; makes sure the sign is even. Then, she gets to work.

Peyton gets down on all fours, and she dances. She starts to shyly twerk, and the movements are too subtle. She's barely invested; too embarrassed. Instead of rapidly and wildly jiggling around, her asscheeks lightly tremble and shift, while her naked pussy, red and swollen, glistens between her legs. Her long cock hangs down nearly to her knees, and it gently sways with her shy twerking. Across the street, passersby glance towards her side profile. She stays there, on all fours, shyly jiggling her body all over. She drops her head down so her hair hides her face, allowing her to hide some of her embarrassment.

Then, she turns her body. She faces her ass outwards to the opposite sidewalk, just so she can keep her face hidden. She gently, awkwardly twerks. She twitches her horny pussy. And she does it all beside that sign: "I love sex. Please pay for my pretty pussy or my limp dick."

Then: a stranger shuffles right up to her. He stops.

Peyton trembles all over. She ducks her head down, and her face becomes buried fully in her long black hair. She can just barely see the dark murkiness of his shoes, his dusty pants.

"That's a dumb cock you've got," he says. "Bitch," he adds.

A pause.

Peyton tries to twerk a bit.

"Thank you," Peyton says quietly.

"Oh," the man says.

Peyton's limp dick drags along the fabric as she half-twerks. She holds her breath when it crosses a fold in the fabric and sends pleasure through her throbbing meat.

"How much, by the way?" the man asks, far too casually.

"Check the sign," Peyton answers quietly.

A pause. "That's a good deal," he says, and a few dollar bills float down beside Peyton's face.

A zipper.

"Wait," Peyton mumbles.

Right now?

Hot meat presses against Peyton's red pussy. It's the side of his aroused, exposed cock, rubbing up and down along her outer labia

"Are you gonna keep dancing?" he asks.

And she starts gently twerking again.

"That's what I thought," he says. He starts to groan as he rubs his cock's length up and down her pussy. Never entering, just teasing. He shifts to press his cockhead against her labia, and then he rubs it up and down. He presses his cock between the wet stickiness of her pussy lips, only teasing the sensitive flesh, getting his cockhead wet, and never entering her.

He says, "You've got the worst case of erectile dysfunction I've ever seen," and she doesn't know how to reply.

Nearby, a young man on the crosswalk keeps flicking his eyes in their direction. The stranger teasing Peyton's pussy speaks up. "'Ey!" he calls out. "You wanna join? This bitch is kinky, you should give 'er a try."

The young man looks across the street, then back to Peyton and the stranger. "Me?" says the guy. He pauses, then says, "Yeah, I mean..."

The young man looks down, pats his pockets, front and back.

He says, "I think I left my wallet at home," but the stranger on Peyton's pussy interrupts.

"I'll pay for you!" says the first stranger.

"Really?" says the second.

"Yeahhhh, you gotta try this bitch!"

Another few dollars float to the ground beside Peyton, and another zipper unzips. Where Peyton's head is ducked down, her eyes are wide in the darkness. Another meaty, hot penis presses against the lips of her pussy. They both roll their penises up and down, pressed tight against her horny, sticky pussy. Since when do people do this? Whatever happened to insertion?

"God," says the second stranger. "She's like a stereotype of a prostitute."

"She's got the body of a whore," says the first stranger.

"Yeah," says the second. "But like. Not just sexy. Just, like— like a whore. Like a body for cocks."

Peyton releases a breath she's been holding tight in her chest. She's breathing heavily, her warm breath making her warm face tingle. Their cocks are properly massaging her labia, while her pussy is red and swollen and open, showing off its sticky little hole.

The second stranger speaks again. His voice is wound up tight in his constricted throat. He's holding back a moan. "She has the tits of a whore," he says. "Look at those fat cow tits."

He moves to the side of Peyton's body. There, her tits are hanging, jiggly and massive. The second stranger takes his cock in his hand, and he slaps Peyton's tit. Peyton's voice escapes from her throat: a short "Nn!" of surprise.

"You like that?" asks the second stranger. He presses his cock to her jiggling tit. And he rolls his cock against her flesh. He watches in amazement as her soft, tender flesh jiggles so easily in response to every little gesture from his dick.

Then he presses his cockhead to her nipple. He presses her nipple hard into her areola, rubbing and flicking it around with his musky salty-sour-smelling cock. And suddenly Peyton can't take it anymore.

Her peach-sized balls tighten and untighten, like a tightening and loosening fist. The lips of her penis open up, and watery white cum spills out onto the blanket. Peyton lets out a long "Ohhhhhhh" as she trembles all over, and she trembles so hard that her moans come out in stutters. Her cock sways as her cum spills out.

"Oh yeah!" moans the first stranger. "Cum for us, you dirty slut!" He rubs his cock into her pussy, and he slaps at her ass cheeks, left then right, left then right.

As the last drops of cum drip from her cock, the first stranger slams his cock inside her. Peyton yelps and the man groans, and he starts to rabidly pound her pussy. Wet slapping fills their side of the sidewalk, and Peyton's limp penis waggles like a wet noodle.

Peyton presses her face to the ground, leaving her ass and pussy up in the air. She moans helplessly. The second man jacks off against her tit, intently watching Peyton's pussy as it gets stuffed fill of cock.

"Are you gonna make me pregnant?" Peyton whimpers.

"Oh yeah!" says the stranger in a husky voice. "I'm gonna impregnate your slutty pussy! I'm gonna fill your womb with my seed! I'll give you my baby!" He pants, and his hips stutter his hard cock into her pussy. "Fuck!" he pants.

The second man harshly squeezes her tit in his hand until her huge hurts, and he slaps the exposed nipple with his cock. She moans.

"You like that?" he says.

"Yeah," she whines, squeezing the shrill sound out of her throat.

"You're just a cock-loving idiot, aren't you?" he says.

"Yeah," she whines.

He presses her hair back, shoves his cockhead between her lips, and jacks off until he cums. The stranger pounding Peyton's pussy fills her womb with cum, and Peyton whines and moans and cums from her pussy.

Eventually, the two strangers leave. They drop a tip, and walk away, while Peyton lays on her belly, pussy spilling white cream onto the blanket.

Her mistress would be very proud.

Futella
Futella
3 Followers