All Comments on 'Peyton and Mark Pt. 01'

by Babypks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very enjoyable story and I am hoping you make it a series. Peyton and Jen have a lot of potential fun ahead.

oldtexasbikeroldtexasbikerabout 4 years ago
Well Done

Great intro and build up can't wait to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Holy F keep writing, it is like the air was knocked out of my lungs when I came to the end, I needed more.

BabypksBabypksabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the awesome comments. I'm so glad yall are enjoying.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidabout 4 years ago
Keep it coming

Hot damn, this is good stuff. I do hope you'll be giving us more, I'd be happy to offer suggestions if you're looking for inspiration.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Gets hard when the same word is used in almost every sentence. The start was full of 'they'. After just a few lines all I could see was the word they. Good idea to use different words or sentence structure to reduce repetitions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Lovely story... can't wait to read more.

1SlutLuver1SlutLuverabout 2 years ago

Great story ! Well written ! Having two daughters myself, I can relate. It’s a story that’s played out thousands of times every day across this land. It’s a completely normal response from our sexual urges and sexuality. Good job ! I hope you keep writing about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabypks@Babypks
I bounce between old county and rock with ease. I can read a naughty story and then read Harry Potter. I am an odd and lovely mix of light and dark. Ying and yang if you will 😊 I am a true crime nerd, a Supernatural junkie, I've watched Grey's Anatomy more than I will ad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES