Peyton and Mark Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of his little girl rubbing and fingering her sweet little hole was almost more then he could take. Her nipples were darker than her skin and like hard little erasers that capped her creamy tits as they bounced. She was riding her hand and whimpering. She was holding herself up on the other.

"Oh fuck Daddy!! Yessss!! I think I'm going to cum!!" Peyton moaned louder wanting her father to hear her, to see her, to touch her.

"Cum for me baby girl, cum for your Daddy!" Mark had moved closer to where she sat without even realizing it. He was stroking faster and harder wanting to cum when she did.

Peyton's eyes opened at the sound of her father's voice. She gasped at seeing him standing naked and wet in front of her with his thick cock sliding up and down in his hand. It was everything she had hoped it would be. The sight of him pushed her over the edge.

"Oooooo Dadddddy, aaaahhhh I'm cuming Daddy, oh fuck I'm cuming so hard!!" Her voice shook as the orgasm rocked thru her. She had never cum so hard. Her hand was soaked as well as her thighs.

"Yes baby!! You're so beautiful when you cum. Daddy is going to cum too baby girl so don't stop, keep going baby!" Mark was in heaven but knew he was probably going to go straight to hell for this. His balls tightened and he could feel the cum rising up his shaft and he came harder than he even knew he could.

Mark stroked his cock while rope after rope if hot cum shot out. He had never cum that hard or that much in his life. His whole body felt it. Both father and daughter were moaning and calling out for each other as another wave washed over Peyton. Mark had shot far enough that some of his cum was on her stomach. He wasn't aware of it but when Peyton felt it hit her skin she came again. They were both panting hard and Peyton had laid back on the carpet not able to hold herself up any longer. She turned her head and realized she was still on the call with Jen. She quickly hit the end button; she would deal with that later. For now she was just going to enjoy what had just happened...

To be continued...

12