Peyton Fucking Maxwell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never tasted my own cum before but Peyton pushed her tongue and my seed into my mouth and began to roughly make out with me, forcing me to share and savor my own salty completion with her.

I was so turned on. I'd never considered the idea of eating my cum. But she was forcing me to now as we kissed with it like a couple of Brazzers sluts.

"Swallow that cum, dirty boy," she said into my ear as her hand held my neck and massaged it down.

I did as she said and then she pushed her finger more inside of me and I moaned loudly from the intrusion.

It hurt a little, but her fingers were small.

I was so turned on by all of this.

Peyton Maxwell was fingering me in the shower while she made me eat my own cum.

Fuck.

"Now that I've gotten your first horny slutty boy cum out of the way," she said to me, "we can go fuck for as long as I like to fuck." Her finger slipped out of my ass.

She washed us off with soap while we made out and then turned the water off. I was still rock hard.

We dried off with her towel and then we were both naked and back on her bed.

She pushed me down and straddled me and very quickly I felt her sink until her perfect pussy was wrapping around my bare cock and I got to enter the the most perfect pocket of juicy warmth in my entire life.

Peyton Maxwell was tight. And wet. And hot. And kinky. And she was all mine tonight.

She began to slowly grind on me as my shaft completely disappeared inside of her.

"Yes, good boy," she said, as she made these sexy grunts and moans while she road me.

Everything felt electric. She was insanely sexy.

"You like that pussy, Austin?" She asked me, as watched her roll her ass on top of me, impaling herself as she made these gorgeous moans every time I bottomed out.

"Babeee, yessss, ride that cock, Peyton...ride my big cock," I challenged her back.

And ride she did.

She bounced on me like the fucking at-her-peak college girl she was. She rode me like a cowgirl.

We had raunchy, noisy sex. She moaned my name like it was a fucking curse word.

She came on me again, and I pounded up into her while she came even as she sucked on her finger and twisted her nipple into a painful spiral of want.

When she was done orgasming she fell backwards and I sat up to spread her and keep fucking her.

We made out and she wrapped her legs around my back and I pounded deeply into her.

I wanted to cum but I also wanted to last so I focused on every small element of what made her so effortlessly sexy and different.

She placed her hands on my ass and once again I felt her pry me open to trace her fingers down my crack, which made my body shudder and made my cock even harder inside of her. Our fucking was heaven. Our fucking was crazy.

"Sit up," she told me, and she pushed my throbbing dick out of her body.

She grabbed for a shoe box that was under her bed and I saw that it was full of all sorts of sex toys.

"So remember when you asked me why guys never stick around with me?" She said to me, pointedly.

"Yeah...you said you were too kinky," I laughed almost.

"Do you think I'm kinky?" She asked me teasingly, and I saw her reach for a realistic, cock-shaped dildo. It even had a similar cock-like material on the outside of it.

"Yeah, but I like it," I told her. I did like it. She was sexy and frightening and I loved it all so far.

"Well...you haven't seen it all yet," she said to me, with a curious tone.

"Okay...what else is there?" I asked her playfully.

I watched her take out a pair of lacy, black-and-green panties with a black rubber ring in the middle of them.

Then I watched her take the realistic cock and place the flared base inside the ring of the underwear.

It was a strap-on. The cock banana'd up towards me.

I gulped a little.

The image was becoming a little more clear. All her attention to my ass.

Whoa.

"Lay back, Austin," she said to me.

I did as she said.

She crawled between my legs and stood up. I watched her step into the strap-on and then sit down in-between my legs.

She grabbed some sex massage lotion from the box of goodies and she squirted two giant globs out onto my thighs and ran her hands up and down my muscles as she squeezed and un-tensed me. I was horny and nervous.

She reached over to the side table where her phone was and started a Jhene Aiko playlist she'd heavily curated.

The vibe was sexy and nerve-wracking. I felt like a snake watching a snake-charmer.

She scooted herself up so that my legs were stretched wider now.

I didn't know if I was ready for this but my cock was harder than Fermat's Last Theorem and she could see me pulsing as I watched how in control she was, and my breath quickened.

She squirted big globs of the lubricant lotion onto the head of her cock, which looked oddly hot sticking out from her very lithe feminine figure. It was scratching a weird part of my brain I didn't recognize from memory.

Her hand stroked the oil down the shaft of the penis and then she was scooting my legs upward, so that my ass was arched for her.

"Hold your legs up," she told me, and my hands went below my knees to hold myself intimately spread for her.

She bent her body down and once again her mouth came to my ass and she licked me.

Fuck this girl was rimming me just like I had eaten her.

That's how into my asshole she was.

I made embarrassingly submissive noises as she did this.

My cock throbbed from the newly found nerve-endings that she was mapping with her talented mouth.

Her soft lips on my asshole and anal ring. Her tongue slipping inside of my anus. It felt nasty and naughty and new.

I was so intimidated and seduced.

I was so fucking turned on.

Once she had made me sufficiently wet, she came back up and grabbed the dildo in her hand. I dropped my legs loosely around her and she pulled me up so that they fully wrapped around her back.

"Austin...boys never end up sticking around because my biggest kink is boys that will let me have their asshole..."

She pushed the big toy against my hole and I tensed a little when I felt the penis initially push against me.

She teased me for a long time.

She watched my reactions as I tried to keep from freaking out. My mind was racing with lust and nerves.

"I need a boy with a naughty ass, Austin," she explained in a very controlled manner. There was something so sexy about her focus on my face, even as I felt her wedging the dildo at my entrance.

"Yeah?" I said back, in a way that sounded, once again, strangely curious and willing.

My hands were holding onto her soft legs as she rubbed the lube over my hole and I shuddered again from the pleasure. She looked so hot wearing the strap-on

"Yes," she responded, and she pushed forward so that the large helmet crested past my stretched ring.

"UGHHHHHHH," I moaned at her. Fuckkkk this hurt.

Fuckkkk fuckkk fuckkk my ass was so stretched.

"Oh, he's so tight," she said to me. "Shhhh...it's okay," she soothed me.

Wow. I felt like I had to take a shit. I didn't like it.

But before I could protest she was pushing further.

And the copious amount of lube helped get the first four inches of the toy inside of me and I moaned like an alleyway dog.

The pain was immense.

I didn't know if I could do this.

When I opened my eyes again she had her weed pen waiting for me.

"Take a very big hit, slutty boy," she said to me, and I took a crazy long hit where she didn't take her hand away for a long time.

I coughed when the smoke finally came out and then she pushed in further and I cried a submissive little noise.

"Fuckkkk Peyyytonnnn oooommmfffff," I was on fire. My ass was tearing to accommodate her girth.

The weed was helping but it wasn't enough.

"Yes, Austin. I know it hurts. But it needs to hurt, baby. This is your first time. Let it hurt," she said to me. "It's important you feel it."

And she pushed another inch, and then another.

"Unnnnfffffffff," I moaned and squeezed her legs hard.

She was looking at me with this wild witchy grin as she pushed the final inch of the dildo into my ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I shuddered and seized.

I was in so much pain.

And yet also, somewhere in the middle of it all.

My prostate was flipping on a light switch.

My male g spot was saying hello.

There was a squirrelly little fritz awakening in my buns.

She just stayed there, fully inside me, impaling me.

She looked so sexy with her perfect breasts and soft skin and sexy strapon, spreading me wide like that as she looked down at her new conquest.

I couldn't believe I was being fucked in the ass for the very first time by the sexiest fucking woman I had ever encountered. She was dominant and a force of sexual nature.

"Good boy. Let your ass get used to the feeling. It'll start to feel really good soon, you're doing so good Austin. I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight, baby," she said to me, as her hands lightly jacked my raging boner.

I was a servant and she was a God.

She began roll her hips like a dancer.

I felt the cock undulate in my de-virginized hole.

When she finally pulled back and pushed back in slowly, I moaned a guttural noise that sounded like something more than pain.

She recognized it immediately.

"There it is...yes, baby," she held my love handles firmly. "Do you like the way my cock fills you up?"

I was aghast at what I was currently feeling.

Pain and pleasure in a symphony of submissive desires 3-D printing new fantasies inside of me at breakneck speed. I moaned. Loudly.

"Do you like my cock, Austin?" She asked me again now. She pushed into me.

"Yes, Peyton...I love your cock, ummmffff," I confessed to her. Like I needed to confess. Like I needed her to know my deepest secrets.

And she pulled out further and fucked me a little harder on that next thrust because my words excited her that much.

"Yessss, boy...that's what I like to hear. I want you to be my slutty boy tonight, Austin...are you gonna take my cock good, baby?" She asked me in the naughtiest tone. I was a goner. She was so hot. And in charge now.

I spread myself more for her now, as the dildo began to bump into my prostate, and a thin line of pre-cum oozed down my slit onto my belly.

"Yes, babyyy...I want you to take me..." I told her. I did. I wanted to let her fuck me. I wanted her to lead me.

"You're going to be a slutty boy for me tonight, Austin. You're gonna do whatever I say," she assured me.

Fuck.

"Yesss...I wanna do what you say," I whinnied to her.

The fucking was starting to feel really good. Something in my ass was throbbing and sexy.

She fucked me harder. She pulled my legs apart and used her athletic lower body power to drive her cock firmly into my hole.

Each thrust would cause these feminine lilts to drift out of my mouth like a madrigal of changing moments in my ecstasy.

My ass had stretched fully for this seven inch toy and she applied another giant dollop of lubricant to the shaft, which she rubbed into our connection. Feeling her fingers spreading the oily lube around my hole made me feel so nasty for her.

She lay down on top of me now and I wrapped my legs around her.

She fucked me long and slow as she made out.

Every time she pulled out I became excited for the feeling of the thrust against my butt. There was something spiritual about the cock being all the way inside of me. Something complete about it.

My cock would throb with every stimulation of my g spot.

And she reveled in my noises I made, which were increasingly out of my control, and wanton.

"Such a dirty boy for me, aren't you? You love this cock, don't you Austin...you love the way I fuck your tight ass...don't you nasty boy?" She said to me. Every word was velvet. Every dirty moment was further encouragement to put my nerves to the side and just submit to her sexy whims.

"Yesss babbbbyyy," I moaned back, pulling her into me.

She fucked me and I loved it. She fucked me hard and I moaned loud and I never wanted her to stop fucking me.

"Roll over," she said to me, after a hot twenty minutes of continuous pounding.

I rolled over onto my stomach and immediately arched my ass back because I needed her back inside me.

She applied more lube and then re-inserted her sexy cock into my dripping buns.

Feeling her re-plop into me and then push into my loosened entrance until her sexy fake balls were pressed into my ass was heaven.

She slapped my ass and knelt behind me, as she began to fuck me doggy style.

"Fuckkk yesss, Peyton thasss sooooo goooodddd," I moaned lasciviously.

I was being pounded doggy style by a hot blonde girl on a college campus in 2022.

How fucking progressive, I inwardly laughed.

I couldn't stop to think about the implications. I was horny as fuck.

She was already pushing me down and straddling the outside of my legs, as she began to really drive her full force into my fucking now.

When I looked to the side I saw she had grabbed a small black bottle and opened it. I didn't recognize it.

"Okay slut...these are called poppers. I need to you sniff in for ten seconds from the bottle." She held my left nostril closed and I sniffed from my right side, her holding the glass right up against my nose.

A heady aroma singed my nose hair.

"Hold your breath for ten seconds and then release," she instructed me.

When she was done, she pulled the bottle away and I waited the appropriate time.

"Okay...breathe out," she said.

I did...and then everything changed again.

I don't know what happened to me exactly, but nothing in my ass hurt anymore.

All I felt was fucklust. All I wanted was for her to pound me. It was an absurd level of need I had never imagined was possible.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk Peeeeeyyyytooonnnnn, baaaabbbbyyy uhhhmagahhhh," and those were the noises that oozed out of my mouth just as she poured a gallon of lube into my ass crack.

When she began to fuck me again the sensuality had been replaced by a dominant style of fucking.

She pushed me down on my stomach and put her legs to the outside of mine as she forced me to stay shut and she began to fuck me hard.

Every single thrust made me cry-moan for her.

"Yes slut, take my cock you nasty bottom boy," she said into my ear.

I couldn't believe how hot that made me feel. The words she chose felt like cock submission seduction literary art.

"MMMFUGGGHHHHHYUSSSSSS!" I moaned into the bed.

She grabbed a five inch dildo out of her box and brought it up to my mouth.

"Suck on this cock while I fuck your naughty hole," she said.

And I did. I sucked so hard. It tasted like her pussy.

"You're gonna be my slut from now on, Austin," she said. "You're gonna take my big cock whenever I tell you and you're gonna let me do whatever I want to your ass and mouth." I moaned loudly with every word she said and I couldn't believe how turned on I was by her complete demolition of my sexual identity. I wanted to please her. I wanted to be her slutty boy. I wanted to do whatever she said.

"I'm gonna have some fun with this ass...I can already tell," she said now. "You're gonna learn to take cock so good," she continued her torrent of new ideas. I was in so much pleasure from her assault on my prostate and mouth. The poppers had dumbed me up for her.

"Come on, time for another sniff you slut," and she had the bottle again. I took the dildo out of my mouth and sniffed the magic aroma into my left nostril. When I finally breathed out all I could think of was my need to be fucked by her.

"Now bend over and keep sucking you nasty boy," she said, and she immediately continued her rough fucking of my virgin hole.

"Austin, baby, I want you to be my slutty boyfriend," I cry-moaned into the bed at her words. I already was in love with her.

"But I need my boyfriend to have the sluttiest hole...I need my boyfriend to be bisexual...and I need him to have a slutty ass...I need him to learn to take real cock for me," she said into my ear as I lolled my head and swam through my horny energy. "Big, juicy cocks."

I was so turned on by every word she said. I would take cock for this girl. I would do whatever she told me to.

"I want to watch you suck on cock for me...it turns me on. My biggest turn on is a boy who will lick a cock and drink cum from a cock and share it with me. My biggest turn on is a boy that will bend over and let me train him to be the nastiest bottom slut ever," I was so gone. She was so hot. This was all so hot.

"I want you to have a dirty ass, Austin," she said, and she thrust into me with powerful hip thrusts.

"I want you to bring boys over and let them fuck your mouth and ass while I watch. I want you to put on shows for me with other boys. I want you to let me put you on PREP so that I can slut you out to my guy friends bareback," I was making noises I'd never made before.

My cock was throbbing against her bed and was leakier than the Nixon Whitehouse.

"I want you be let me turn you into a dirty little bottom slut for other men, Austin," she said into my ear. "You gonna do that for me baby? You gonna be my nasty, gay, bottom boyfriend? You gonna let other men breed your ass while your girlfriend films you so we can watch it together later while I fuck you with my strap-on?"

It was too much.

I began to cum into her bedsheets. My cock exploded for the second time that night.

"FUGHHHHHIMCUMMMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGG!" I gagged around dildo in my mouth.

She pulled the silicone dick out of my lips and fucked me through my first anal orgasm and I cried actual tears down my cheeks as she fucked me into a submissive role I never thought I had inside of me.

But she was inside me.

Peyton Fucking Maxwell.

My kinky new girlfriend.

The nasty slut who was going to change my entire life.

She kept fucking me firm and full until I stopped shuddering beneath her and and then she pulled out of me just as I curled up into her nook and began to shiver with brain-whomping over-stimulation.

I began to cry.

For real.

She kissed me.

She kissed me soft and lovingly and held me and understood me.

"Shhhh...it's okay, it's okay baby. I'm here. I'm always going to be here," she said to me.

I was falling for this girl.

When I was finally able to compose myself, I came up beside her.

"I want to be your slut," I said softly into her ear as she caressed my sweaty hair.

"I know you do...that was...the hottest sex I've ever had," she said to me, and we kissed again.

"Oooh I'm so into you, Peyton," I told her.

"Oh Austin...that makes me so happy...I was so nervous about showing you how kinky I am because that's always when things get weird," she said to me.

"I love how kinky you are," I promised her. And I did.

"Good," she said to me.

And then, because I wanted to show her that I was serious, I kissed down her body, and began to suck on the plastic cock that had just destroyed my straight ass.

And she shook her head with a smile and licked her lips as she watched her new boyfriend fall completely into his role. She knew she had me.

"Good boy."

To be continued...

12