All Comments on 'Phalanx'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love your stories. Love this one the best! Keep writing

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I was not thinking it would be with both sexes, but it turned out to be a great story. You have out done yourself yet again. Keep writing Please, for you have a way of reaching the readers who read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Historical erotic fiction is mostly smoke and mirrors. Many writers really don't know what it was like to bring to life the past—no matter how much research they do—so the success of the enterprise depends largely on creating a convincing illusion. Justrix, you have risen to this challenge with great skill in this accomplished, atmospheric and thoughtful erotic piece of fiction. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah, just so, Rex.

As always you don't merely tell a story, you bring it to life. As always erotic, yet as always so much more.

JustrexJustrexover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

This one took me forever.

When I finished I threw away six pages of notes in ancient Greek.

Sometimes i wonder why I try so hard.

Then you guys comment and I remember.

Thank you very much.

-Rex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy Captain

What a sexy Captain! Give that gorgeous masculine body some delicious chest hair, and hairy thighs and arms. Alexander can relish in the sight and touch! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Reading this felt so real. You used just enough detail to describe and not too much to make it cumbersome. Efharisto.

joshprimjoshprimabout 7 years ago
Elegantly Written

This has to be one of the best written stories I've read on Literotica. I was most impressed with the poise and care the author used in regards to the proper wording and customs in the ancient Grecian era. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I loved this. Been reading on this site for years but this is my first comment. You are a brilliant writer, not too much of anything, but just enough of everything to bring the reader to that place. Well done, please keep writing. I love it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

In my younger years or should I say in my 20's, I( had read what I thought was a book that was written my Homer. I do not remember what it was called or much about the book. I do remember what it was about and this story took me back to a time when I could be lost in daydreams. Thank you.

Jerry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous