Phallus Majora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the drawer, and saw the little tube.

'Numbing cream?' he asked. 'Syl? Is this what you want?'

'Yeah!' she called back. 'I just need it to... you know. Be quiet.'

He walked back through, and found her sitting on the edge of the bath. Her legs were slightly open, and her shaft was hanging between her thighs, drooping down the six-or-so inches it had.

'Syl - what do you mean 'quiet'?' He held the tube in his fist, not immediately handing it over. 'Have you been using this all week? Numbing yourself?!'

She sighed, and looked up at him. 'Hank, just - please? I need it.'

'You need it?'

'Yeah, otherwise... fuck. That.'

Looking down again, Hank could see his wife's penis was now standing to attention. No longer hanging between her thighs, it instead pointed upwards with a slight upwards curve. The hefty weight of it was clear, and Hank's eyes struggled to pull away from it.

When he did manage to look somewhere else, however, he looked at Sylvia's face - and saw her, eyes clenched shut, breathing slowly.

'Do you feel okay?' he asked.

'Mmmm,' she hummed, shaking her head. 'Hank... baby, I need help here.'

Hank nodded. 'Yeah. Yeah, you do.' He threw the tube back behind him, and Sylvia's face dropped into a frown. 'Baby - Syl - I know that usually, our thing is you dominating, and me submitting - and that's fantastic. But I think... I think this is something where I can show you a few things.'

Sylvia shook her head, looking exhausted. 'Hank- no, baby.'

But she shut up when Hank dropped to his knees before her, between her knees, looking up at her. His hand closed around hers, and he led her tentative hand towards her aching shaft. She looked at him, asking a silent question, until her skin made contact.

'Fuck,' she hissed, softly, as he guided her hand to close around it.

'You've been numbing it,' he said. 'So... have you relieved yourself at all?'

She shook her head. 'On Wednesday when we... I almost did. I came in here, and I was so hard, but it was smaller then. And the impulse was weaker. So I just numbed it up, and came to bed. And that worked, so... that's what I've been doing.'

She wasn't moving - just holding her cock like that, his hand around hers. Hank nodded.

'You know, when I was a teen, I went on a family holiday - all of us slept in one room, shared a bathroom. I didn't get a dot of privacy for three days. And that's not much, but when you're eighteen and just raging with hormones, it was... torture. When I got home, that first night in my own bed, I was pretty much shaking. And, let me tell you, the relief afterwards... It was like a fog had cleared. And, right now, you're a human box of experimental hormones and chemicals. Fuck knows what's going on inside you - but it's enough to grow this in just a few days, so...'

Sylvia nodded. 'I'm scared of... of doing that. Like, it'll mean I'm not me in some way.,' she admitted, sounding like she was on the edge of crying. 'But I can feel that fog. It's so thick.'

He leaned in, and kissed her. Her cock jumped. 'I can help you clear that, okay? Just let me lead you.'

She nodded again. 'Thank you, baby.'

Then, as his answer, Hank pulled her hand up her shaft, and then back down - nice and slow. Not too much pressure. Not too fast. Just testing the waters.

'Oh, shit,' she shuddered, and Hank watched as something in her began to shift. Whatever she'd been so scared of started to melt away, ever so slightly.

He used her hand to stroke her, tip to base, keeping her soft hand as a barrier between them. In his mind, he was teaching her something - but it quickly became apparent that there wasn't much to teach. Sylvia soon took over the motion, her hand gliding up and down her stiff cock, pre-cum dribbling from the edge slightly, mixing with their fingers as they timidly explored the surface of her new sex organ.

'Let go,' Sylvia breathed, her voice small but her usual dominant personality starting to bubble bak up. Hank did, letting go of her hand, and watched as she continued to slowly, carefully touch her new weapon.

'You know all this,' Hank said. 'But the tip is the most sensitive right here...' he pressed a wet finger softly onto the underside of her cock, where that little stretch of skin connected her head to her foreskin. He brushed it lightly, and Sylvia hissed. She let go of her cock, in fact, and grabbed his wrist - not to stop him, but just to hold him.

'Then,' Hank said, letting go, despite her complaining, 'there are these.' His hand moved down her length, until he was at her balls.

'Mmmmmmm,' Sylvia whimpered as she felt him brush down her length, and then his hand closed around her new sack. He pulled downwards, lightly, and she felt the tension through her cock enough to whimper.

Hank looked up at his beautiful wife, and saw an odd mix of things in her eyes. There was lust, yes, but also... a sadness. Like she felt a certain amount of mourning for what she thought she'd lost in his transformation. Conflict swam in her eyes, and he, as her husband, knew he had to do something that would help to resolve both of these things.

Show her acceptance, and relieve her pent-up lust.

So, for her, he did something he never thought he'd do. He leant in, opened his mouth, and took his wife's cock between his lips.

'Oh, baby- Fuuuuuck,' Sylvia moaned, gripping the side of the bath as she felt new waves of pleasure throughout her body.

For Hank, this was... new. He'd never had a cock in his mouth, for starters - though, even upon that initial contact, it didn't feel like something he was in any way disgusted by. In fact, as he touched it, tasted that salty wetness on his wife's flesh, he was kind-of able to recognise what would feel good, and there was a beat of satisfaction as he moved her into his mouth, lips around the spongy head, and felt her tense and shift and moan.

Sylvia's hand found his hair, stroking his scalp softly as he moved up and down, just making love to the hot tip of her cock, his tongue inside his mouth lapping at her softly. She felt like her clit was enormous, and that her husband wasn't just able to suck on it - it was impossible, beautiful, incredible pleasure that threatened to push her over the edge. Whatever she'd been fighting for the past few days began to melt, and she struggled to uphold her disgust and self-hatred when Hank was making it feel so good.

Hank gripped his wife's thighs as he closed his eyes, and began to worship her - his tongue slathered her from within, moving deeper and deeper and deeper, until he felt her brush the back of his throat.

'HLK!' he choked, coming up for air with a cough.

'Hank? Baby?' Sylvia asked, her hand moving from his hair to his cheek, holding his jaw lovingly as he hacked a little, clearing his throat. He sat back, and Sylvia slid to the floor, into his lap, kissing his face. 'Baby, are you okay?'

He nodded, spluttering as he got control. 'I'm fine, Syl,' he said. 'I'm fine.' He kissed her back, and for a moment they stared into each others' eyes. A silent, knowing exchange passed between them.

Are we doing this?

A soft nod from Sylvia. An answered nod from Hank.

Then, excited like the world was new, and they were discovering sex like teenagers again, they scrambled up. Sylvia was still nude and hard, and Hank shed what was left of his pyjamas before they landed on the bed. Early-morning light was trickling in from outside as Sylvia lay on her back, her husband finding his place between her legs.

His mouth, now eager and less daunted, found her shaft again, and he kissed the side, the length of her, down to her balls, and took one of them into his mouth - the way he knew he loved to have happen to him.

'Hank, baby,' Sylvia moaned, and he felt a pulse of love and lust mixed up inside him, as Sylvia's soft hands found his head again. She fondled his scalp as he sucked, kissed and licked her, tasting his wife's new flesh. 'Fuck, that feels so good...'

'Do you want me to make you cum?' he asked her, coming up on his elbows. Sylvia looked down at him, the adoration in her expression unmistakable.

She nodded, and lay her head back as her husband's mouth found the head of her cock. She moaned, whimpered into her pillows as he tasted her, licking the underside of the head and sending shivers of pleasure up through her body. Her back arches as he took her deeper, her thighs bruising his ears, her hands gripping the bedding.

He began to bob, moaning around her as she moaned and strained under him.

'Fuck, fuck!'

Hank felt her humping upwards to meet him as he fellated his wife, Sylvia's rolling hips unrelenting, her cock warm and hard and thick - thicker than him, easily, and longer. He'd always had unrealised fantasies of trying this, but had never had the need - or opportunity, really - to act on them, so this was making his mind roll. Fantasies were filled as his wife's thick cock hit the back of his throat, and he managed not to gag before he felt her hands on his head again.

And then, before he knew what was happening, she slammed his head down - another inch or so of her manhood pushed into him, and his eyes clamped shut as he felt her push past the point of his gag reflex, slipping into his throat.

'Oh, FUCK!' Sylvia screamed, her voice hoarse as he felt her hold him fast, still an inch or so between his face and her mons. She was so fucking big. He felt her length began to throb, pulsating in his mouth, and he felt the wet, warm presence of something in his throat.

Without thinking - without the ability to think - he swallowed.

Like a good boy.

He swallowed her cum, until her cock softened, and her grip lessened until he could pull himself up and off her, sputtering and tasting salt. Sylvia, laying back on the bed, was red in the face, lying back like she had never been more satisfied.

Her wet penis, still larger than his was hard despite quickly softening, flopped against her belly with a wet plap.

'Fuck,' Sylvia breathed, panting. Then, with a tone that made Hank's chest tighten, 'Good boy.' He looked up at her, a plea in his gaze, as his wife's grin re-appeared on her face. 'That felt... amazing, baby,' she said, reaching down to stroke his cheek. His beautiful face.

As their eyes met, he moved up her, her naked body beneath him, only his boxers holding them apart. They kissed, and she tasted her own saltiness on his tongue as her hands slipped into his underwear, thumbs hooking and tugging them downwards. After a little awkwardness, they were able to pull his boxers down for Hank to kick away into the bed.

His penis, hard and aching for release, hung below him and, in a moment that made both husband and wife gasp, made contact with hers. They kissed again, and Hank felt his wife's hardness returning; beneath him, her cock became stiffer, larger, pushing upwards against his own until it slipped past, their shafts rubbing into each other as they moaned softly into eachothers' mouths.

But something changed in Sylvia as she became hard again beneath him - some surge of energy, hormonal or otherwise. She wrapped her arms around Hank's shoulders, and despite being smaller than him, he let her flip and roll him until their positions were swapped - her now looming over him, her heavy cock drooping over his, her hair draping over him as she dropped in, kissing his neck.

Hank moaned beneath her, as her knees pushed his legs apart - he opened his thighs as his wife settled between them, her hips pressing into his. He could feel the heat - and hardness - of his wife's new, impressive, frankly daunting organ pressing against him as she kissed his chest, her hands closing around his wrists and holding them above his head.

'Oh, baby,' she said, her lips brushing against his as she denied him a kiss. Hank's eyes rolled as she pushed her hips forwards - phantom-fucking him, feeling the was her skin felt as it gilded against his inner thighs. 'You look good enough to fuck.'

His eyes found hers, and while they were deep in the throes of lust and hedonism, there was still a question passed between them. A check-in for not just consent, but enthusiastic consent. He knew what was going to happen next, and he loved her all the more for checking in.

She released his hands as he nodded. 'Get the lube,' she told him, the sternness in her voice coloured with warmth, with excitement. Her breathing was shallow, and when she watched him lean over to the toybox they had under the bed, she bit her lip.

She loved him so fucking much.

'Gimme,' she said, plucking the lube from him as he rolled back onto his back, looking just a little sheepish. 'Now - we've done bigger, baby, but if you feel any pain, you have to let me know, okay?'

Hank nodded. 'Of course, Syl.'

She squirted a fat blob into her palm with a pfrrrrrbt, and sat back. Her cock, thick and long and surprisingly manly, dwarfed Hank's own member. Sylvia was barely paying attention to that as she began to smear the glistening lube all over herself, sighing at the slick, cool sensation of her own digits over the sensitive head, as she made sure to get every inch.

But Hank was thinking about it - about the fact that his wife had at least an inch on him, if not almost two, and that beneath her monstrous thing, his looked almost... cute. Diminutive. He'd never thought himself small, and had never had any cause for concern, but it was hard not to see the physical difference between the two cocks currently aligned together. She was bigger than him.

So, whatever she'd felt as he fucked her, he was about to feel something bigger. Something... more.

Plus, the simple psychological feat of taking his wife's cock was doing something to him he couldn't deny. Something he didn't want to deny.

'Fuck,' he sighed as Sylvia's slickened digits slipped beneath them, finding the underside of his balls, easily identifying his tight-but-experienced hole. Her eyes were hooded in lust as she easily slid a finger into him, lathering his hole in lubricant as she watched him wraith beneath her. 'Oh, fuck,' he breathed as she fingered him.

She found him so cute in that moment.

'You ready, baby?' she asked. Her husband gave another nod, and she answered by pressing the soft-yet-hard head of her oversized cock into him as she reared back. Her flesh dropped past his, her length dragging against his body as she held herself with one hand, the other against Hank's thigh. 'You ready for me to fuck you?'

'Oh, fuck yeah,' Hank breathed as Sylvia pushed forwards. The head pushed against his puckered hole, and the sound he made as she pushed hard enough for the seal to break almost sent her crazy; just the smallest 'Eep!'

Sylvia pushed again - thrusting her hips forwards, until the thick head of her cock stretched her husband's hole just enough...

Plup!

'Hrnnnn...' Hank moaned, as he tensed; Sylvia could feel his fucking heartbeat - the heat of him, and the tightness. 'Oh, Sylvia...'

And then, she was deeper. Another inch. She stopped, seeing stars as this new world of pleasure was opened up to her - or, rather, as she pried it open for herself and Hank.

'You feel fucking amazing, baby,' she growled, feeling urges she'd never felt before. She wanted to rut him - to fuck him, but just as much she didn't want to hurt him. She wanted to take care of him - of her love.

'Deeper,' Hank moaned. So, she did as he asked - she pushed into him, feeling the way his muscles tensed and his body shifted, receiving her with bliss and joy and uncertainty and trust. 'Deeper...'

'Fuck,' Sylvia gasped as she sank more f herself, of her cock, into him. She could feel the way his insides gripped him, and wondered if this was how it felt for him when they fucked. She almost felt bad, in that moment, for depriving him of any of this. All of those moments she had denied him, teased him, made him beg - instead, he could have been feeling like this.

She wondered if, knowing what she knew now, she'd be able to say no to him ever again. Or, if knowing exactly what she was keeping from him, it would feel even better to control it. To wield it before him.

Fuck, it felt good to be inside him.

'You're so big, mummy,' Hank whimpered, as she pushed more and more into him. Her hands stroked his legs, his spread thighs, and her palm found his cock. Half-hard and apparently small compared to the weapon she was skewering him with. She took it in her hand, and Hank moaned as the sensation. He was dripping pre-cum, and immediately her hand was coated in his slippery juices.

'Open your mouth,' she ordered. He obeyed, and she leant forwards - sinking more of her cock into him - to put her cum-covered fingers into his mouth. He began to suck straight away, without hesitation, as she felt her hips meet his flesh.

'Hrmmmmmmff,' Hank moaned around her fingers as she bottomed out into him. She settled - not moving, not doing anything but just revelling in it.

Her cock, so sensitive and alien and yet undeniably a part of her, was on fire. It was squeezed into him. Her movements were tiny, and yet they sent shockwaves through him - and his muscles were dumb and reactionary, but felt like they were trying to pull her in deeper.

They were a match made in heaven.

After a beat, she kissed him, before looking down into his eyes.

'You want to feel what it's like to get fucked?'

Hank nodded - and that was it. Sylvia pulled back, lifted her hips up a few inches to draw herself almost halfway out of him, before slamming herself home.

Her eyes rolled, and when she did the same thrust a second time there was no thought behind it - her body just... took over.

Plap-plap-plap-plap-plap - over and over, she filled her husband's hole with her cock, and she felt the searing pleasure begin to flow through her as she stroked his cock in her hand. He was hard again, and she rolled her thumb under the head of her husband's cock as she used his body like a fleshlight.

'Fuuuuuck,' Hank moaned, gripping Sylvia's shoulders for support as she felt her cock fill him, stretch him, hitting that part of him inside that sent pleasure directly from his prostate to his brain in white-hot flashes. 'Syl-fuck-yes-baby-fuckk-meeee!'

Sylvia let go of his cock, and instead put her hands to use lifting his knees upwards, folding him upwards as she leaned in, her cock pushing downwards into her husband's upturned body. He reached round, holding his legs open as she fucked him, and letting her fall into a mindless state.

All she wanted was to go faster. To fuck him harder, deeper, better. She could hear him whimpering, and could feel the way his body reacted to her, their flesh hot and sweaty and their breathing erratic.

Paff-paff-paff-plap-plap-plap-plap-

If she didn't do something quickly, she was going to cum - and she didn't want it to end so soon.

So, she pulled out.

Plommmp...

'Baby?' Hank asked, letting go of his legs and looking up at her.

'Turn over,' she said. 'You're mummy's fuck toy tonight, baby. Let me see that cute butt of yours.'

Hank did as he was told, rolling over onto his front, legs pinned together as Sylvia straddled his thighs. His back looked so strong, muscles shifting and showing off how powerful he could be - if he wanted to get her off, it wouldn't take much. But, like this, she had all of the power over him. His body couldn't deny the pleasure it was feeling.