Phallus Majora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure she was giving him.

She looked luridly over his body, hands stroking him from shoulder-blade to butt, and she marvelled at the slightly-gaping hole of his, slick with lube and winking at her as it tried to recover.

Not that she was going to give him the chance.

His butt, upturned and pointed towards her, looked like a cute little love heart with a hole in the middle - just waiting to be filled. Sylvia dragged her length across him, feeling the way his warm valley seemed purpose-made to hold her cock. A perfect little resting place.

'Hrnnn...' Hank moaned.

Sylvia decided, then, that she was in charge. That she had to be. She had the bigger cock - she had her husband face-down, arse-up. She was going to dominate him.

'Beg for it,' she said, the tip of her cock gliding across his hole.

'Please...' Hank moaned.

She spanked him - one hard slap to the right cheek. 'Beg for my cock, you little slut,' she said, a coldness in her voice that made Hank's chest tighten. Trapped between his belly and the bed, his cock failed to twitch. Syvia leaned over him, her tits pushing into his back as she held his hands at the wrists; she humped against him, feeling the way he pushed back against her, groaning into the pillows. 'Fuck beg for it.'

'Please,' Hank gasped. 'Please, mummy - I need it.'

'What do you need?'

'I need your cock,' he said. 'I need your cock in me...'

'Why do you need it?' Sylvia asked, still dragging her length against him.

'Because it feels so good when you're inside me,' he said. 'Please, Syl - please fuck me... fuck me hard?'

'Do you want my cum?' she asked.

'Oh, god, yes,' her husband whimpered. 'Cum inside me? Fuck me until you fill me?'

'Hrnn,' Sylvia moaned, his words making it impossible to resist. She reared up, felt her cock's head slip into the depression of his hole, and then pushed.

'Oh, FUCK,' Hank moaned as she pushed the head of her fat shaft into his hole, not going slow any more - instead, she took what she wanted. She pushed, deep and hard, until her hips met his butt.

'You're a perfect slut, aren't you,' she whispered in his ear as she began to fuck him, pulling out and then slamming herself balls-deep into him again. He whimpered with each thrust, trying to be a good boy. 'My perfect little cockslut - fuck - just ready for me - ungh - to fuck senseless - hahh - until your can't take it any more...'

She gripped him by the wrists, pulling them behind his back, and felt the way it made his hole tighten - fuck, he was like velvet. Hot and wet, and yet she was able to glide into and out of him easily.

Like they were made for eachother.

That initial resistance started to ebb away, as she stretched him. Turned him out, getting him ready for her to speed up - until she wasn't just fucking him, she was fucking him. Hands on his hips, holding him in place as he was turned out by her incredible cock.

Hank didn't stop moaning until he was screaming, a steady dribble of pre-cum waking out from his limp cock, the pleasure wracking his mind coming from his prostate and nowhere else. Sylvia was able to reach parts of him so-far untouched, carving out new realms of pleasure that he'd never experienced before.

When he came, Sylvia didn't notice; his screaming and arching and stretching and begging was no different to her. She was focused on herself - on dominating the love of her life.

Until, eventually, she was close.

'You ready for it?' she asked her drooling, mindless husband. 'Are you ready for me to breed you, baby? For me to fill you up? Make you into your own wife's dumb little cumslut?'

Hank couldn't speak - couldn't answer. But Sylvia didn't need him to. She knew what he needed.

And so, when her cock slammed into him and held there, and Hank felt the pulsing heat of his wife's cock undulating at his entrance, he knew they were crossing a threshold. He would never forget that feeling.

The feeling of warmth that splashed into him.

The feeling of Sylvia's hot breath on his neck as she moaned, the pleasure she was experiencing almost painful.

The feeling of fullness that came with it - parts of his body being inflated and filled in ways he'd never known.

The feeling of love and adoration that he felt at being claimed by her.

The feeling of submission in his heart as he lay beneath her.

The feeling of his wife's cum overflowing from him as she pulled back, a thick dollop following her shaft and falling down his leg.

The feeling of Sylvia's lips on his back as she kissed him, a silent 'thank you'.

#

'How far along are you now?' Brendan asked. His voice was holding back his excitement, and Sylvia could see right through it.

'Five months, now. Really showing it, too!'

'Fuck,' Brendann breathed as Sylvia held the phone back, giving him a view of her baby bump as she sat on the sofa. Hank passed her a tea, before kissing her cheek and excusing himself for her privacy. 'And all of the - ahem - side-effects are gone-gone?'

Sylvia nodded. 'Yes. Yeah, but... you know.'

Brendan frowned. 'I know what?'

'You know. It's like you said - it was a part of me. And, now that it's gone, and I have the baby, it's great. But soon. The baby will be out, and I'll be... back. To how I was.'

'Are you saying you'll miss it?' he asked.

Sylvia hesitated. Then, she decided to be honest. 'I know Hank will.'

Brendan gave a laugh. 'I knew it.'

'What?'

He smiled. 'Nevermind. But, you should know - if you need a hormonal hook-up, I can help you out.'

Sylvia looked at him. 'You're joking.'

'Gender-affirming care isn't a joke, Syl,' he said. 'And, you know, if I lost my cock, I'd be heartbroken - kid or not. Just hit me up in, oh, four months or so?'

'Feels like an awfully long time,' she lamented.

'I know some good strap-ons, if you need a recommendation,' he said with a smirk.

'Now that we have covered,' Sylvia said with a grin. 'Alright my love - I'll chat later, okay? I think Hank's feeling a little shunned in the next room - he needs some attention.'

'I'm sure he does,' Brendan laughed. 'See-ya!'

As soon as she was off the phone, she put the tea down and raced through to the next room, where Hank was cleaning a mug. 'You - upstairs - now.'

'Now?' Hank asked, looking a little shocked. 'It's two o'clock!'

'It's a Sunday,' she said. 'Now - get that cute butt upstairs before I get my strap and fuck you right here, in front of the window. Give the neighbours a show.'

'Your hormones really are fucked, aren't they,' Hank laughed as she chased him upstairs.

'Not as fucked as you!'


A huge thank-you to:

Obi Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue Noweherman

Oli Townsend RottenTangerine

James N. Cope Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in Nightingale

F_apollo Ibuprofen

Vootvoot Today'sTomSawyer

Decaddy Yo waddup

Ben Carver Elgrant

Cybernetic Panettone David Lagacé

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated. Thank you all!