Phallus, The Immortal Satyr

Story Info
A monumental sexual encounter with an Immortal Satyr.
4k words
4.62
2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Part 1

Prologue

Immortality is a common theme in fiction. The concept has been depicted since the Epic of Gilgamesh, the oldest known work of fiction. Originally appearing in the domain of mythology, it has later become a recurring element in the genres of horror, science fiction, and fantasy. The most common form of immortality is that of one individual living a single life, but there are also stories featuring multiple beings fusing into an immortal entity.

Satyrs were characterized by their ribaldry and were known as lovers of wine, music, dancing, and women. They were companions of the god Dionysus and were believed to inhabit remote locales, such as woodlands, mountains, and pastures. Satyrs reach adulthood at the age of 50, and live to be 500.

But undoubtedly, Satyrs pose the biggest threat to women. They are famous for their insatiable lust, and they won't take no for an answer. These muscly, drunken creatures have been responsible for raping countless nymphs, as well as beautiful mortals. They can sense emotions of demigods and mortals. They practice woodland magic,

This story is about a 350 year old Immortal Satyr, Lod de Phallus who looks and feels like 40, and a woman called Hekate. The story is an account of Hekate's poignant, strange and bizarre sexual encounter with Lod, as well as an allegory on paranormal phenomenon, promiscuity and priapism. It is totally captivating and an essential paradigm for our survival as a species on earth.

A Dream come true

My name is Hekate. A name I adopted in honor of the ancient goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, and the moon. I am 50 years old, I stand 5' 7" tall with a luscious, yet slender athletic body and long black hair, streaked with grey. My eyes are sea-green, my lips full and sensuous, and my breasts still firm and bouncy. My thick bush has grown all over my groin and lower belly. I work out sometimes to keep my body in shape. Painting spectacular landscapes with erotic motifs, is both my hobby and vocation, which had brought me to the American South West. I took temporary residence in a town in New Mexico. It gave me access to some of the most fascinating landscapes on earth. Life is great joy and anguish; I love living every experience to the fullest.

The midsummer heat wave was relentless, I was restless, horny most of the time, and distracted from painting. I needed some extraordinary adventure preferably of a sexual kind. But my hopes of getting fucked regularly had dwindled sharply. My recurrent dreams had become highly erotic for some time, particularly about a dark, handsome, phantom lover, who came to me at dawn and fucked me senseless. And I'd wake up feeling torpid, languid. My mind had become a cauldron, bubbling with exotic sounds, places, persons erotic images; lyrical meditations on female forms, muses, hugely erect male dicks...I had taken to painting that entertains, shocks, titillates and educate; bringing out natural joy.

The hot afternoon sun poured thru the windows, turning the house into an oven. And the overhead fan was not much help. I moved around the house stark naked, enjoying the piano music from the radio, when the doorbell rang. I pulled on my short silk kimono. At the door was a tall, muscular good looking, light skinned Black man with a trendy haircut, flashing me a disarming smile. Apparently he had stopped by to visit the previous home owner, who moved away 3 years before.

He asked for a drink of ice cold water and I invited him in. While he drank, my gaze was drawn to the outline of a huge cock in his Docker's khaki pants. No it can't be I thought, it's just not possible. He thanked me when he emptied the bottle of water.

"By the way I'm Lod de Phallus" he said smiling shaking my hand. His accent was slightly French.

"I'm Hekate" I smiled back. "Rather an unusual name Phallus; isn't that a name for a man's dick"? I asked.

"Well, there is a reason for that" he said. "You are a very attractive and lovely woman Hekate, I daresay" he added, looking deep into my eyes for long moments. His hazel eyes were mesmerizing...Suddenly, Lod seemed to resemble my phantom lover! Holy shit, it is him! I concluded. I must detain him longer I decided. He stood there beaming, towering above me, appraising me while he rubbed his dick thru his pants.

I offered him drinks and some snack. He lit a joint, smoked half of it and passed it to me. I had not smoked pot in a long time, so I took a few deep drags. It was good pot. Soon I felt elated, in high spirits...A lively conversation ensued between us. Lod was full of fun. Then abruptly, Lod pulled me astride his lap as I refilled his glass, and kissed me passionately. His body felt strong, hard, powerful. I loved the feeling.

My kimono opened and I pressed my bare cunt against the hardness in his pants. It felt huge and hard! Then he was sucking my bared tits, stroking my breasts. My cunt began to drip onto his pants. He rose from the chair, my legs wrapped around him and walked to the bedroom, while my body trembled in anticipation...He sat me on the edge of bed naked, then undressed and out sprang a monumental, prodigious cock the color of walnut, with a helmet-shaped pink head, and traversed with massive, distended veins. My jaw dropped to the floor, I could not believe my eyes!

"Holy mother of God, a king Kong cock"! I exclaimed in shock. "Now I know the reason for your name" I said, my voice tremulous.

"Yes indeed", said Lod smiling and told me to squeeze it; it was like granite! It throbbed and pulsated. It was very long and broad, I could not even get my fingers across its wide girth!. I could hang a bucket full of sand on it, I surmised. A genuine pussy crusher for fuck sake! He made me suck a few inches of his cock until my jaw ached, then he pushed it down my throat until I gagged.

"Come, my lady, let me take you to the outer limits of sexual nirvana", said Lod with a smile, spreading me wide open on the silk sheets. He sniffed my cunt for long moments and pronounced it wonderful. With his long, thick tongue, Lod lapped my clitoris, tongued my asshole, and my cunt, to two glorious orgasms. It was simply incredible!

Then he began to shove his prodigious cock into me slowly, until much of it was inside me. He began to thrust in and out, rhythmically, with smoldering intensity, opening me up. I was filled to my tonsils with cock! I whimpered and mewled and moaned; I cried out and grunted; I screamed and wailed in exquisite pleasure. I writhed and thrashed on the bed as the cock soared into my entire body until I was completely filled with it. Lod began to fuck me with sustained vigor and I started to come and come nonstop.

My orgasmic screams could be heard for miles around, my silk bed sheets totally soaked with my rushing juices. And still I screamed and screamed as I was fucked and fucked endlessly by Lod....He rocked my body with his dick while I grunted in my throat with each thrust, gripping the pounding cock with my strong cunt muscles, calling out "Oh God, Oh, Lod" then coming in several long blasts, milking the cock harder, my teeth clenched, riding the possession of my intense orgasmic pleasure. The muscles of my calves and thighs tensing and releasing in this magnificent sexual encounter.

An unruly lust gripped me, flooding my body...My clitoris throbbed hugely, my scent strong, my cunt all-welcoming; soaked, wide open...Lod's cock lodged in my womb, my muscles tightened around him, sucking him in, holding him there. He'd let me rest with his cock still throbbing, pulsating inside me after each orgasm, then resume fucking me. He was tireless!

There was something about his cock that astounded me; he could reach hitherto untouched regions in my cunt, that I never knew existed before...Oh God it was simply divine, A magical phallus indeed! He then put me on all fours and plunged his dick all the way inside me, stretching me from here to eternity, his cock vibrating with vigor, stirring, churning, turning my cunt inside out; sending me into another realm of exquisite pleasure. It was simply out of this world!

"You are so tight, so wet, so delicious" said Lod as he pumped into me. He'd been fucking me for almost two hours and I'd come a dozen times, and on the verge of collapsing. Then Lod's breath came faster and heavier, and with a loud roar, unleashed his thick hot cum; gushing into me like a volcanic eruption in powerful torrents, loads and loads of semen, flooding my insides. I came again in a violent rush, beating the cushions and screaming... When he pulled out of me, a truckload of semen came rushing out of me onto the sheets, forming a very large puddle. We lay spoon fashion, Lod's dick still hard and beating inside me as I slept for hours.

It dawned on me that Lod was no ordinary man. And he confessed that yes, he was indeed a 350 year old immortal satyr. That was it, I passed out! He revived me with smelling salts...Lod told me a bit about himself. Originally from the famous island of Mauritius, he had traveled the world over and fucked hundreds of thousands of women, a few of them immortals. It was totally fascinating. He was glad he had opened up and released the outer limits of my capacity for intense orgasmic pleasure.

"Mortal women usually do not get that from their men for obvious reasons" he said.

"How very true", I enjoined. My suspicion of him as supernatural was confirmed. Lord Almighty, I was being fucked by a god! How cool was that.

Lod and I were closeted together for ten glorious days. He fucked me until I lost my mind. It was stupendous; Lod fucked me lavishly both indoors and outdoors; continuously round the clock, and still I wanted more, more, seemingly saturated with orgasmic ecstasy. Lod fucked all my orifices, loading them with abundant, never ending stream of hot cum. I had become one promiscuous nymphomaniac!. Every time I took a piss, loads and loads of semen came rushing out of me.

His cock remained hard all the time, but it was not painful he said. He called it "priapism", apparently a trait with immortals. He never wore underpants so his dick is not confined...Lod's doggy style fucking gave me the most phenomenal, exquisite, ecstatic pleasure I have ever experienced in my entire life. When he filled me with all of his massive cock! He said I have a natural body, built to fuck.

I woke up the morning of the eleventh day to find Lod gone. He left a note that said, "Farewell, my lovely Hekate. I very much enjoyed being with you, but I must go where duty calls. Have a wonderful life. LDP"

I burst into tears and cried all day long. How could I have wonderful life without him. And who will take care of my newly awakened, prodigious appetite for sex...I began a frantic search for Lod in town and elsewhere to no avail. Finally, I tried the internet for information on immortals, and came across an article on immortals by a woman named Miranda Karnal, a psychic, an occultist, and oneiric clairvoyant. She was touted to be an expert on immortals.

After a lengthy conversation with Miranda, I learned that she also had an immortal lover who eventually disappeared. And she had the most fabulous sex with him for several weeks...She offered me instructions, and a road map for the procedure on immortal invocation, to bring Lod back.

Very early Sunday morning, I went to the discreet, wooded southern Alpa valley which is crisscrossed with glittering lakes, clear water streams and leafy inlets; a truly enticing scenery, to invoke Lod. After the usual libations, oblations and other rituals, I sprinkled petals of lotus flower and locks of my pubic hair into the stream while I chanted the incantation, three times:

"Come, Oh Lod the phallus, dive into the turquoise pool of Bliss,

Let the Lady of Secrets show the Way

Traverse these passionate rapids

Ascend the mountain of your mind;

Open the vaginal lips of the Goddess

Enter the Grotto of Bliss;

Come experience the Aquarian realm, the

Dark side of Destiny".

After a while, Lod's face appeared in the stream, sullen at first, then became lively. "Holy fuck"! I exclaimed "This is soooo...cool!!" I cried, I was very excited and beside myself.

"What is it you seek of me Hekate" he asked. I asked him to come to me right away, adding that I will make it worth his while. He smiled warmly then disappeared...Later, I meditated along with telepathic communication with Lod a few times, as Miranda instructed.

@@@

Part 2

Elysium Regained

It had been two weeks since my invocation of Lod, and still no sign of him. The storm that hit the area suddenly was still raging, blowing in diagonal lines against the windowpanes, as I came out of the shower, freshened up, wearing only my short silk kimono. A persistent ringing of the doorbell had me cursing whoever it was. Opening the door, I found myself staring into the hazel eyes of Lod, his body wrapped in a raincoat.

I never really believed he would come to me, despite the assurance of the expert; I was filled with immense joy. I felt a seismic eruption in my cunt which began to drip. I offered him some extra dry red wine, which he prefers, and we talked; and all the while I was dying to be fucked, my clitoris hard and throbbing. I spread a thick blanket and a large towel, strewn with pillows on the carpet in the den. I'd found Lod extremely appealing, with a wonderful blend of alpha-maleness and delicacy; a deep rooted identification with women, a riveting and enthralling performer in bed. A top-class pussy artist.

He believed I inspired sexual excess in him as much as he did in me. The net result was a heady, intoxicating sexual bond between us...Slowly I helped Lod out of his clothes and began to massage him on the blanket, sensually, which I did with authority and finesse, concentrating all my energy in his groin; stroking him skillfully until his cock already hard, assumed its prodigious proportions, as he became engorged with arousal, and he was groaning softly. Lod's body was so beautiful, so hard and muscular, so virile; I buried my face in the fragrant musky smell between his thighs and inhaled deeply.

Inside my den, the air was humid and thick with sensuality. Lod's caramel-colored naked body was like an offering. I held him, stroking him, murmuring endearments. He was a delightful dish. I fondled his huge balls, squeezing and kneading; they felt like warm grapefruit. I kissed his hard nipples then snuggled into him...Lod held me in his arms nibbling at my nipples. His thighs were hard against my own, as he rubbed himself like a big cat against me from behind. Then he put me on all fours, my face buried in the pillows.

I felt his massive cock, hard, aroused, rubbing slowly, luxuriously against my ass crack and pressed against my swollen cunt; the head probing up and down my vulva, clitoris, driving me crazy, hungry to feel him inside me. I could feel his cock huge, hard like a mahogany log sliding up and down my juicy vulva. I was so fucking wet. I began to tremble as he started to thrust into me. I groaned and raised myself higher to swallow him deeper. His cock was so hard, so strong, thrusting relentlessly in and out of my soaking pussy. I was so wet I could hear his cock moving inside me, making slurpy, squishy, watery sounds...

He fucked and fucked my cunt inside and out, slowly, patiently for a long time. The pleasure was excruciating. My body began to quiver and shake, as I felt a convulsive orgasm sweep thru me.

It lasted a long time. Lod continued to fuck me, all of his dick was inside me, ravaging my cunt, my womb. I kept coming on and on. Then he came seconds after I did, and I felt the hot gushing semen pouring into me. Lod then put me on my back. I pleaded with him, please, it is too much, I cannot come anymore. His head was buried between my thighs licking the tangy juices and the warm semen he'd poured in there for the second time that afternoon...I stroked his neck rotating my hips involuntarily, as he sucked my pebble-hard clitoris, his face soggy with our juices. His tongue pushing deeper into my magical-lava-lake...Slowly, my desire returned again, sending my body into spiraling spasms, my senses into flames. I was supple and soft with promise again.

Slowly Lod mounted me, plunging his hard, enormous cock into my alchemic grotto, my cunt...I writhed beneath him my pussy now seething with heat. I mewled while he stuffed me full of hard dick, vehemently. At the pinnacle of passion, flying on the wings of my pussy he came, gushing hot semen into me. I came again in a geyser of cunt juice. Hot shivers, entangled flesh, perfect fucking which we repeated again and again; fucking profusely, feeding each other our lusts. Sizzling, ascending to the sun. This is how a woman wants to be fucked!

Five days of intense non-stop fucking. We fucked and fucked for hours, extremely horny for each other much of the time. Sexually on fire, sharing intense hours of sex, indoors and outdoors. Lost in the rhythms, the flow, the laughter. I was in heat the whole time. And when I was on top riding that massive dick, I actually sweat profusely. I had become insatiable, hungering for his dick, for his wonderful fucking all the time. Lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations. It was Elysium regained.

@@@

Woodland Magick

Lod took me to Woodland, in the Alpa valley to visit a very close friend, an immortal woman called Sativa Kletoris. She is 250 years old but looked and acted 35. She is statuesque in build, very attractive with honey-colored complexion, and penetrating brown eyes; sparkling beneath long sensuous lashes. Her tousled salt and peppery hair was rather sexy. She claimed to be Eurasian, with a tinge of Moorish-African blood, and an ancestry tracing back to the island of Cyprus, home of the Goddess Afrodite.

Sativa has many untraditional characteristics for a woman; she is headstrong, opinionated and a nonconformist. She has the ability to separate herself from her "Womanly" emotions at times and performs acts that society forbids women to do. She exhibits both male and female tendencies, by defying perceptions of gender.

She is alluring, tempting, lascivious, sensual. Exuding liveliness and femininity...She is raunchy, deliciously obscene and steamy. Her rich voice a sultry sound which I found attractive.

Sativa was totally naked when we arrived, blaming the heat...Goodness, I envied her body! Although mine is as close. We were mutually attracted to each other. She insisted that we got naked too...As we drank some booze and passed around a joint, Sativa reclined against the couch, legs pulled up and parted, she began to play with her super monster clitoris. A massive 3 inches long, very thick, veiny creature and pebble-hard!. I was aghast with awe! I'd never seen a clitoris that huge before. And that is how she got her name it seemed, just like Lod, I surmised.

The majestic clitoris stood bolt upright fiercely, pulsating strongly, while thick slimy grool oozed out of Sativa's cunt. She scooped some grool and licked it off her fingers. She scooped some more slipped her finger into my mouth and said,

"This is the taste of the sky goddess, do you like it?" she asked.

"Now, eat my cunt" she said to me, spreading her long legs wide and stroking her cunt, as she stretched out on the large beach towel... I slipped my hands under Sativa's ass and raised her cunt to my mouth like a pitcher, and drank in great gulps sucking on her huge clitoris, stiffened like an udder, filling my mouth...I sucked and sucked. Sativa moaned and writhed and heaved until she was claimed by a powerful orgasm.

She continued to moan with feral sounds deep in her throat as my lips, my tongue devoured her huge turgid clitoris; feeling the heat, inhaling the aromatic scent of her pussy. My lips fastened on the clitoris, sucking, pulling, biting, licking. She squirmed uncontrollably, her creamy cunt juice leaking out abundantly, filling my mouth forcing me to swallow it. She moaned sporadically, moving her hips rhythmically. Her every orgasm was a prelude to the next. The woman was one amazing reservoir of cunt grool, of orgasms.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12