Phallus, The Immortal Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lod joined us, sniffing our cunts with satisfaction, his massive dick rampant with power, pointing skyward.

"Please Lod, fuck me now" pleaded Sativa, as he began to enter her very slowly, doggy style, while she began to devour my cunt, and I lost myself in her wantonly. "Holy dragon" she cried over and over as Lod unleashed his heavy thrusts into her, spearing her deep. Saiva's expert devouring of my pussy, sent fiery thrills down my spine.

The longer Lod fucked her the wetter she became, her slurpy sounds getting louder. Her juices squirted out intermittently. She gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to the deep, powerful thrusts. Gliding into the layers of her cunt, her magical moans echoing Lod's hard grunts, her hips rotating sweetly, her nipples hard and erect little temples of lust. Her aroused clitoris loomed larger; cum splashed from her pussy as he fucked her with surging intensity. She screamed in pure delight.

Then she heaved and screamed and melted on top of me, letting out a long animal cry as we both flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm; lost in a prehistoric wilderness of sexual ecstasy. I clung to her, the heat and intensity welding us together...Lod gently pushed Sativa aside, then plunged his super hard dick into me and fucked me relentlessly until I came again, and he with me, pouring a huge load of cum into me.

For the rest of the time we spent at Sativa's villa, Lod fucked me round the clock, sometimes in a threesome with Sativa. It was indeed a ritual and a meditation on the Magick of sexual energy. We were bathed in continuous fucking. So much life fluids around. The rain outside, the sweat, saliva, the semen, the cunt juices; the soaked towels beneath us...I entered another dimension, into a new horizon of exquisite sexual ecstasy.

Back home the fucking continued unabated, and my nymphomania remained strong, steadfast; the occasional passing out notwithstanding. Lod was the embodiment of magic, distilling divine sex into me, the harlot, the whore of Babylon. He single-handedly brought out my latent promiscuity. I have never ever been fucked like that in my entire life, and never will be again. He opened up, stretched, and rearranged my cunt permanently, branding me as his own. Indeed, he did take me to the outer limits of sexual nirvana.

No doubt about it, It had been a glorious re-awakening for me. I have been royally, irrevocably fucked senseless, filled with an avalanche of spunk. My hungry cunt was totally satiated, my thirst and hunger slaked. And by Jove, I enjoyed every thrilling moment.! It was fucking that will last me a lifetime.

Lod literally disappeared one morning before my bewildered eyes, and never came back. He had anointed me with his immortal semen. And so to the Goddess, the promiscuous Queen of Heaven, I consecrated my breasts, my clitoris, my cunt.

The End

12