All Comments on 'Phantom: A Love Story.'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
But who is Amelia?

I figure Amelia has to have a tie to the house. Is she Jeremiah's great granddaughter? Loved the story!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 11 years ago
Hauntingly beautiful and wonderfully written

This is the type of story I long to read! So well written, the words used, detailed characters, vividly detailed descriptions....I could go on and on.

While I figure this is a stand alone story I would love to see a continuation - perhaps showing Penelope's side of the story? More of her affair with Jeremiah? I would also like to see how the relationship if any, develops between Amelia and Phillip, not to mention how Penelope would react to that.

Please, please do consider a part 2!

TamLin01TamLin01over 11 years agoAuthor

Funny you should ask, Anonymous, but I had entertained the notion of Amelia being descended from some former inhabitant of the house. I ended up not including it because it seemed a little predictable and because the story was certainly already long enough without adding more material that didn't really move the plot forward much. I'm glad the impression is still there though.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Interesting Story

I really enjoyed reading this story. Very well written. A little confusing at first when you switched to the first Penelope and Phillip story paragraph but it all made sense in the end.

I would like to see a continuation if any at all. I understand if not. This story could be a stand alone quite happily.

All in all a good story.

sowerofashsowerofashover 4 years ago
"What's funny about that?"

"Just because you're a neg—well, I mean..."

Ooof, people like this make me wince. Great story as always

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous