Phantom Clinic

Story Info
Late adolescent boy volunteers at a research clinic.
1.2k words
3.74
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howag
Howag
16 Followers

His role in the clinical study abruptly at an end, Richard remained quietly conjoined to the woman while recovering; his rationality, his sanity slowly returning. After a moment the nurse informed him that he had successfully completed all three phases: physical and emotional arousal (though it had been necessary for him to use his own hand to bring about his erection). Then penetration immediately followed by initiation of coitus. And finally, less than two minutes after he began with the woman ejaculation and recovery. The nurse told him beforehand she was certain he'd find the encounter "quite pleasant." He realized now her remark had been a total understatement. Words like 'exhilarating' didn't even come close to describing what he had felt.

%

Though the exact nature of the study had never been revealed to him for the sake of spontaneity, what Richard did discover was that it called specifically for boys age eighteen. Even with only that scant detail he was eager to sign up. Upon completion of the study he would receive an honorarium. It was then he was instructed to refrain from engaging in any form of sexual activity for three days prior to the study.

When the day finally arrived Richard showed up promptly at the clinic, a vintage brownstone whose entrance was elevated half a dozen steps from the sidewalk. A sign alongside the entrance door proclaimed, "Clinical Study Group." After filling out several forms and waivers and presenting a credential to verify his age, Richard was taken to a small, private room, ushered inside, and instructed to undress down to his undershorts. Though still in the dark about what was supposed to take place, he nevertheless obeyed and did what he was asked of him.

After he had shed his street clothes Richard was then led to another door, this one to an adjacent room, and directed to enter. Once inside, to his astonishment and disbelief he saw a woman being assisted by a nurse onto a gyno table. He stood frozen, his eyes riveted on the woman while her calves were placed on the stirrups, splaying her legs apart, revealing everything in his full sight.

From her looks, Richard quickly figured the woman to be in her forties, quite lovely, a bit on the busty side, and sophisticated in appearance even without her clothes. Suddenly he was hit with the realization that outside of this clinic she would be too mature for him socially. But that did not prevent his mind from filling with prurient thoughts of her. He wondered whether that facet had been intentionally integrated into the study.

For a long moment Richard continued to gaze at the woman. He speculated whether she had been mildly sedated. Finally he asked the nurse, "Wha... what is it you want me to do?"

"The nurse turned to him. "Thanks for your patience. Okay, what we need you to do is to demonstrate for us whether you're able to..." She paused, searching for the most appropriate words. "You know. Be a man with her."

Richard stood frozen. Finally, he replied "You want to know if I can...."

"Do you need me to explain further?" the nurse said. "Think of it this way. This is your opportunity to experience every teenage boy's most intense sex fantasy. Just take your time. No need to rush things. And follow your instincts, okay?" At the same time the nurse handed him a tiny jar labeled 'lubricating gel.' "You'll need this," she said. "Be generous."

Richard nodded, in quiet disbelief of the instructions the nurse had just conveyed to him.

The nurse added, "You may begin any time you feel ready."

By now Richard was nervous as hell. At the same time his mind raced with thoughts of interacting with the woman.

%

A slender thread of his discharge still connected the tip of his penis to the woman. He recalled at some point during coitus he had felt her hands come to rest on his buttocks. Was this to encourage him? Guide him? Had she been instructed to do that? His face mirrored the awe he'd felt about everything he'd just experienced. So much excitement, compressed into so little time. He had yet to wrap his head around the fact that only minutes earlier, under the cloak of clinical research he had fucked a grown woman. Spontaneously. In an examining room of a medical clinic. Standing at the foot of a gyno table. Between the woman's parted thighs. Without a condom.

The nurse complimented Richard on his performance. "By the way" she added, "in case you were wondering, you are technically now a man, by our definition. Your honorarium will be waiting for you at the front desk when you leave."

In his car Richard laid the envelope containing the honorarium on the passenger seat, rolled the windows down, and headed home. He could not stray from replaying in his mind his encounter with the woman back at the clinic. She was gorgeous. Was that intentional, he wondered, to enhance his arousal and desire? It could just as easily have served to intimidate him. Either way, it had provided him with a high he'd never before experienced. As a male, his self-confidence, at least as it pertained to girls, was all but bursting.

Suddenly Richard felt a sharp gust of wind, and from the corners of his eyes he watched in horror as the envelope lifted from the passenger seat and blew out the passenger window. "Fuck!" he shouted. He quickly panned the view of the highway in front of him. "Dammit! No place here to pull over." By the time he reached his house, Richard had calmed down, rationalizing that, compared to what he had done with the woman back at the clinic, together with the nurse labeling him as a man, loss of the honorarium was not that big of a deal.

Richard could not wait to tell his best friend, Eric. Upon hearing the news Eric was wide-eyed. "Wait! You mean to tell me you actually fucked a grown woman?"

"Yeah. I... I can't believe it myself."

"Was she good looking?"

Richard smiled. "Oh my, yes!"

"Wow! How did it make you feel?"

"How do you think?"

"Oh, man. Is there some way I can still get in on this?"

"Look, it's getting late. How about tomorrow I take you there, and you can try to sign up."

%

When he and Eric arrived at the brownstone, the first thing Richard discovered immediately after ascending the six steps was that the sign on the front door had vanished. He tried the door but found it was locked.

"What the fuck!" shouted his friend. "I knew this was too good to be true. You made the whole thing up. Damn! After what you told me I was so ready to sign up."

"No!" Richard shouted. "I swear. Yesterday I was inside there."

"You fucking a grown woman? Fat chance that ever happened. Thanks for wasting my time. C'mon, let's get the hell out of here."

The two friends left, Eric angry, Richard deep in wonder as to whether his encounter with the woman had really happened. Or had it been all in his head.

Howag
Howag
16 Followers